One For All and All for One Ch. 02

Story Info
Four couples explore.
5.6k words
4.25
49.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week later and the four couples gathered for dinner at Chris and Rae’s house. It didn’t take long for Carrie, Laura and Rae to sense a major shift in the group dynamic. Their husband’s feelings towards Carla had obviously changed for some reason. A week earlier, she was an “old hag who was going to destroy the friendship” the guys had built for a lifetime. Now, the wives were picking up odd changes in their husbands. Overly friendly greeting kisses, there was lots of contact, touching Carla every chance they got when she spoke to them. The fact that Carla was wearing skintight, black leather pants and a thin white blouse knotted under her bosom was bad enough, “downright sinful” as Laura called it. But the fact that Carla wasn’t wearing a bra at her age and that the blouse was unbuttoned down to the knot, only added fuel to the impending flame. The backyard volleyball game was a blast to Carla and the boys. She was a super athlete, great at the game and they laughed their asses off. But to the three wives it was clearly a game of who could grab the old woman the most.

Carrie, Laura and Rae noticed that their formerly resentful husbands had now been turned into Carla’s greatest supporters. If her wineglass was empty, Tom filled it. Chris pulled out chairs for Carla to sit in, and even patted her butt once. And Rob, as Carrie declared in the kitchen, was spending the entire evening hovering around Carla and looking down her blouse at her old tits.

Finally, by the end of dinner, the situation exploded. As they were all sitting at the table Rae had had enough. She threw down her napkin on the table and stood up, tipping her chair over backwards.

“Listen to me, you old bitch. You’re ruining our husbands, you’re ruining our lives. We want it to be like it was before your sorry, old ass showed up!” Rae shouted. “I demand a “Knock!”

“A what?” said Carla, turning to her husband.

A “Knock” was a game the four guys had invented in their childhood. Anytime one of them felt like another was lying him to, he’d call “Knock.” He could ask only one question of any of the other person and by their oath to each other, the person had to answer that question honestly. As they grew older and honestly became more important, the boys, then teenagers, upped the ante to demand a “Knock.” The person who called “Knock” had to strip naked in front of the person being asked. This high price was a terrific deterrent from calling frivolous “Knocks.” And even more so in college, where a naked guy standing in front of other guy would certainly raise eyebrows in a dorm.

The wives all knew about demanding a “Knock,” since the guys often talked about it, recalling earlier times together as kids or college days. The guys, even to this day, honored a “Knock” when called. One time there was a knock about Tom’s cheating on Laura – and he was. Or of shaving a little money from the business account by Rob, and other really serious issues where their friendship demanded honesty.

But this was the first time one of the wives had called a “Knock.” Bret briefly explained the ritual and the seriousness of it to Carla. When asked if she was willing to be totally honest in the Knock, Carla replied, “If I going to be a part of this group, then I’m a part of the group. And I’m in.”

Carla rose from the table as Rae walked around, and stopped six inches from Carla’s face. Rae kicked off her shoes, then unbuttoned her skirt and kicked it angrily to the side, focused all the while on Carla. She unbuttoned her blouse, unhesitatingly jerked off her bra and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She shed them instantly, all without ever breaking eye contact with Carla.

Rae was exquisitely beautiful as she stood naked, trembling in front of Carla. But the trembling was from rage, not modesty. The dark, black hair at her crotch glistened from the flickering light of the candles on the table. Rae’s small, firm breasts jutted angilry out towards Carla, as if each one was sending a statement of defiance. Her puffy nipples rose and fell quickly as her breathing reflected the anger in her body. Stepping in again, she now stood just an inch away from Carla, her breasts now pushing up against Carla’s.

“Are you now fucking or have you ever fucked my husband?” Rae shouted.

Technically, that was two questions, but no one seemed to notice. Except Carla, her litigious mind always tuned to the details.

“No, and not ever,” Carla replied, her green eyes locking deep into the brown pools of the beautiful Asian featured woman. This humiliation had been a terrible price to pay, but Rae knew she had the truth from the older woman. And in every sense of the word, it was the truth from Carla’s perspective. Chris’ spanking her bare bottom did not constitute fucking. Carla knew it and all of the men breathed a sigh of relief. The truth had been told, the integrity of the “Knock” maintained, and the story of the room and their session with Carla was still, fortunately, a secret from the wives.

Before Rae could move away, she heard a single word emerge from Carla’s lips.

“Knock,” Carla said, and it stilled the room. With her eyes still locked on Rae’s, Carla untied her blouse and tossed it aside, her large firm breasts now dominating the space between the two women. She unsnapped her leather pants at he waist, unzipped and peeled them down, and with a quick kick, pushed them aside. She wasn’t wearing panties and now, like Rae, was totally naked. She stepped in and her large, rounded breasts pressed hard against Rae’s smaller tits.

Then came Carla’s question, demanding absolute truth.

Carla spoke. “Did you ask the question because you were jealous of Chris and me or did you ask because you were jealous and you’d like to have sex with me?”

The question stunned Rae and everyone in the room. And it was a question whose answer appeared obvious to all in the room. But not to Carla, who had a talent, a gift, for instantly sizing people up and ferreting out the truth. And it was a question that Rae would never have answered honestly under any other circumstance. But here she had to. She understood the importance of a lie in this situation and the bond that held the four men together.

Rae’s eyes dropped down as the words came meekly out. “Jealous because I’d like to have sex with you.” As soon as the words escaped Rae’s lips, Carla leaned in and kissed Rae. It was at first a peace offering. Then, as the two women pressed their naked bodies tighter together, their mouths dissolved into a passionate hunger.

Carla and Rae didn’t even notice as Laura, followed by Carrie, stormed from the house, followed by their reluctant husbands. Nor did they care at that moment. Carla turned Rae around and gently lowered her onto the dining room table, pushing aside plates and overturning water glasses. Carla broke the kiss and moved her mouth down the young woman’s body. First, she began to lick and suck on Rae’s swollen nipples. Soon her moist tongue was trailing down the dark-haired woman’s taut abdomen, lingering around her navel, then lowering through the thick mat of Rae’s black public hair.

Rae was soon spread eagle on the dinner table among the dirty dinner dishes as Carla began to furiously lick her cunt. It was obvious to the two observing husbands that Carla’s oral talents included women. She definitely knew her way around a pussy. Carla’s pink tongue darted and flicked in and out of Rae’s glistening slit, lapping and teasing the swollen knob of the darker woman’s clit. She had Rae screaming and hollering within minutes was about to climax under the older woman’s experienced touch.

Finally, Bret turned to Chris and said, “I don’t know about you, but this is just too hot to pass up.” Bret moved behind Carla’s upturned backside as she leaned over the table, dropped his trousers and pushed his massive erection into his wife’s dripping cunt. Taking his cue, Chris shook off his pants, pushed plates onto the floor and climbed onto the table. He slid forward and drove his aching stiffness into Rae’s mouth. She responded and began wildly sucking her husband’s cock as never before.

When it was all over, three dinner plates and four glasses had been broken in the sexual frenzy. But something more precious and valuable had been created. The two couples wrapped their arms around each other as one, as Bret murmured, more to himself that anyone else, “This could get really interesting.”

Chris responded, also more to himself, “Mathematically speaking, it certainly holds a lot of possibilities.” The four of them hugged tightly for a moment and then the group erupted in laughter.

It was two weeks after the dinner party and another poker night had rolled around. Laura and Carrie were still incredibly pissed about what had happened. But Tom and Rob were eager to devour every salacious detail that the other two men would divulge. Not to mention that the poker game was again at Bret’s house and all the men were secretly hoping for a possible repeat of their earlier encounter with Carla in The Room.

The game had just gotten underway when Carla came down from upstairs and stepped into the room. She again had her hair pulled back in a long blonde ponytail. Tonight, however, she was wearing heavier that usual make-up. She wore a shiny black robe wrapped tightly around her body and tied securely with a long sash. Black fishnet stocking were obviously under the robe, and very high heeled shoes with wide ankle straps adorned her feet. Bret smiled and knew that she was concealing something, he just didn’t know what it was.

She walked around the table, giving each man a tongue-filled kiss as part of her greeting. She held her kiss with Chris a moment longer than the others, then broke it with a large smile.

They all chatted for a moment and it was Tom, an engineer through-and-through, who cut right to the chase.

“Any chance we could all get another glimpse at The Room tonight?” he asked.

Carla hesitated and looked down the hall in the direction of The Room. Then she said, reluctantly “Um, I’m not sure that would be a really good idea tonight.”

“Why not,” Bret questioned, his curiosity bursting to find out what his wife was hiding.

“C’mom,” he said, and led a charge down the hall and into The Room.”

“Wait! Wait!” Carla called, trying to catch up but unable to run in the teetering high heels. When she finally got to the room, she saw the men, standing in the middle and staring into the corner in astonishment.

In the corner, bound into a sling suspended from the ceiling was Rae, naked, her long legs spread wide apart by the ropes of the sling that secured her knees, her feet dangling toward the floor. She hung about three feet off the floor and her arms were tied securely to the lines running up to the ceiling. He long black hair had been braided into a ponytail that was now looped around and secured by a chain to the ceiling. She was literally hanging by her hair, even though the sling really held her up. But there was obvious discomfort when Rae tried to move her head about. Her eyes were wide with embarrassment.

Chris stared in disbelief at his beautiful wife, who was spread wide open in front of his eyes. He noticed instantly that all of her pubic hair had been shaved off. Her smooth, pouting vaginal lips were now engorged with blood, forming her cunt into a long, tight slit between her legs.

“Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm,” Rae said, trying to talk, but a rubber ball gag from the wall now filled her mouth.

“We were just fooling around, you know, hanging out.” Carla said to Bret, the comment evoking laughter from the guys. “Sorry, honey, I forgot this was poker night.”

“Well don’t let us stop you. We’ll just watch and see what tips we can pick up,” Bret said.

“Umm, I think that’s going to be up to Chris and Rae - if you can stay or not. It’s their call,” Carla replied.

Chris walked over to Rae and dipped his hand between her legs and gently stroked her newly shaved pussy.

“Very nice,” he said. “And very wet.”

Chris smiled at his wife and reached over and took a pair of nipple clips from off of the wall. Without hesitating, he clamped them tightly to his wife’s swollen nipples. Rae squirmed slightly as the teeth of the clips dug into her jutting, puffed nipples. Rae jolted and squirmed and gave out a long moan as if she were about to come from the pain in her tits.

“Hey, I think she likes it,” Chris said looking at his wife. He took the chain attached to the clamps in his hand and pulled slightly, causing Rae to wince and look directly at him.

“You want them to stay?” he asked, now leaving the choice directly on Rae. She nodded her assent with a slight tip of her eyes.

“Why not!” Chris said. “We all stay. It’s one for all and all for one.”

He stepped back and rejoined the other men as Carla now moved closer to Rae. Completely ignoring the men, Carla stepped between Rae’s spread legs and kneeled. She began slowly lapping her tongue around the outer folds of Rae’s cunt, steadily circling closer and closer to the slit. Then she moved in, plunging her tongue deep into the dark beauty’s honey nest.

“Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmm,” Rae whimpered, causing Carla to push her tongue deeper into the tight slit. Carla lapped at the dripping pussy until Rae’s body began to shake and twitch. She was just seconds from her orgasm when Carla stopped licking and stood up. The agony and frustration was obvious on Rae’s face. She wanted to come now, desperately!

Carla reached in front of her and untied the sash holding her robe closed. Tossing the sash away, she slowly opened the robe for Rae to see. The deep, brown eyes of the Asian beauty grew large as Carla tossed the robe aside. This allowed the men to see what Rae had just seen. Carla was wearing a harness around her waist and strapped tautly around the cheeks of her ass. Attached to the harness dangled a massive 12-inch black dildo. The muscular blonde stepped between the young woman’s legs and lifted the tip of the stiff phallus towards Rae’s glistening, pink vaginal lips.

The cheeks of Carla’s ass tightened and with a smooth thrust, the men could see the head of the shiny black cock disappear into Rae’s tight slit. With another pump, the probe pushed deeper. Every time Carla’s buttocks tensed up, there was another thrust and more of the dildo would sink into the bound and gagged beauty. Soon, a steady, rhythmic motion of the suspended sling, had Carla thrusting the black plastic strap-on cock back and forth, deep into the younger woman’s cunt.

Without breaking her rhythm, Carla called to Chris over her shoulder.

“Chris come over here,” she beckoned and Chris moved next to his swinging wife, watching close-up as Carla pumped the massive plastic prick into his wife dripping cunt.

“Chris, take the ball gag out of her mouth,” Carla instructed and Chris did.

“Ooooooooooo, yesssssssssssss,” Rae moaned. “Ohhhhhhh fuck meeeeee!”

“You like that don’t you. You like that big cock in you,” Carla asked in an almost hypnotic tone.

“Ohhhhh, yeesssss. I love it!” Rae responded.

“What about you Chris? You like seeing your wife get fucked? Does it turn you on?” Carla asked.

Speechless, Chris nodded, staring all the while at the plastic intruder driving in and out of Rae’s cunt. Carla withdrew the massive, dripping phallus from Rae and took Chris’ wrist, now pulling him across the room.

“Well, let’s get ready. Strip,” she demanded. Chris complied and was soon naked, while still focused on his wife as she writhed and moaned in the swing.

“Oh please fuck me,” Rae cried out, seeking help from anyone in the room.

Carla bent Chris slightly over and pressed his head into a round opening and within seconds Chris’ head and hands were secured in a set of stocks, clamped tightly over his wrists and neck. He was positioned facing Rae, watching her shake and moan. Carla kissed him, gave his stiff cock a good squeeze and said with a smile “Don’t you go anywhere. I’ll be back in a minute.”

She walked back over to Rae and gently stroked the enflamed woman’s slit, now glowing a moist pink and swollen from arousal. Carla, still petting Rae, looked back over to Chris and said, “Still one for all and all for one, right?”

“Right,” replied Chris, his cock throbbing from what was unfolding in front of his eyes.

Carla turned to Rob. “Rob, Chris wants you to fuck his wife. And his wife really wants you to fuck her. Right Rae? In fact she wants Bret and Tom to fuck her too.”

“Oh yes,” Rae purred.

Without hesitation, Rob stripped naked, followed, by Bret and Tom. All three of the men descended on the dangling brunette beauty in the corner. While Rob methodically pumped is cock into Rae’s eager cunt, Chris and Tom took turns having Rae service their rigid pricks with her mouth. When Rob had spent himself and filled Rae with his load, Tom took over.

Soon, Tom’s hips were pumping wildly and he added his semen into her hungry opening. Rae was soon dripping steadily from the guy’s orgasms as she gently swung back and forth. Bret sidled around and with an efficiency that would make any engineer proud, slipped between Rae’s spread thighs and pressed his massive tool deep into her hole.

“Ahhhhh, I been wanting that big cock of yours for a long time. Let’s see if you’re as good as everyone says,” shouted Rae.

Bret grabbed the leather straps of the sling that cupped Rae’s ass cheeks and pulled her forcefully to him, burying his huge cock to the hilt

“Ooooooooooo, Yeeeeeeeeessssss! Again!!” Rae screamed and Bret obliged, pounding his rock hard cock in, over and over again as her body bounced and slammed hard against his.

While Rob, Tom and Bret were attending to Rae, Carla had slipped over to the wall and exchanged the gigantic prick in the leather strap-on harness with one half its size. She then moved over behind the pinioned Chris, bent forward in the stocks, and smeared the crack of his ass with lubricant.

“If it’s one for all and all for one, then it’s only fair that we all share the pleasure,” she said and pressed the head of the strap-on prick between his ass cheeks. As she pushed, she lifted her hand and swatted him as hard as she could on his naked buttocks. The tempo of the smacks raining down on his ass corresponded with each thrust of the dildo into Chris’ ass and with each thrust of Bret’s cock into Rae.

Whether by chance or Carla’s expertise, she timed everything perfectly. Chris’ ass clenched and his hips drove forward, spewing cum from his rigid cock into the air just as Bret and Rae screamed in unison, clenched in an orgasmic knot.

Afterwards, as the six of them lie in a sweaty, spent pile in the middle of the room. It was Rob who spoke, his voice breaking the long silence.

“Well I had a feeling that it was going to get wild, but I had no idea. It can’t get any weirder than this,” he said.

There was a slight pause and Chris said, “I don’t know. Mathematically speaking, it certainly holds a lot of possibilities.”

The room erupted with laughter.

Part Three

One week had passed since Rae, Chris, Rob, Tom, Carla and Bret had been together in The Room. Then another two weeks went by. Oddly, no one had heard a word from Rob or Carrie during the time. Rob did not shown up for work, but early on sent a voice mail saying he was taking a small vacation. None of the girls heard from Carrie, and that never happened. Normally, Carrie called both Laura and Rae ten times a day and couldn’t go through a day without seeing them. Now, this two-week absence of the couple was disturbing.

Rae, Chris, Tom, Bret and Carla spent an evening or two back in the room, but the concern about the whereabouts of Carrie and Rob put a serious damper on any fun. Chris and Rae did show up once on Bret and Carla’s doorstep at 3 a.m., begging to use the room alone. But aside from that, things were quiet. Laura was, of course, still furious with all of them for the dinner party and didn’t even know about the episodes in The Room.

12