One For All and All for One Ch. 03

Story Info
Mysterious room changes lives of four couples.
3.5k words
4.14
40.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week had passed since Rae, Chris, Rob, Tom, Carla and Bret had been together in The Room. Then another two weeks went by. Oddly, no one had heard a word from Rob or Carrie during the time. Rob did not shown up for work, but early on sent a voice mail saying he was taking a small vacation. None of the girls heard from Carrie, and that never happened. Normally, Carrie called both Laura and Rae ten times a day and couldn't go through a day without seeing them. Now, this two-week absence of the couple was disturbing.

Rae, Chris, Tom, Bret and Carla spent an evening or two back in the room, but the concern about the whereabouts of Carrie and Rob put a serious damper on any fun. Chris and Rae did show up once on Bret and Carla's doorstep at 3 a.m., begging to use the room alone. But aside from that, things were quiet. Laura was, of course, still furious with all of them for the dinner party and didn't even know about the episodes in The Room.

A deep sigh of relief came at the end of the second week when a phone call from Rob and Carrie announced their return and included an invitation to all get together that night.

The evening began and things had clearly changed again. Carla wore one of her usual, sexy outfits, a short, flirty wrap dress with a plunging neckline and no bra. But Rae outdid her in a short, black vinyl micro miniskirt, a sexy lace bra clearly visible under her sheer black blouse. But the biggest change was in Carrie and it was a shock to everyone. Something had clearly happened!

She gotten her hair cut and styled, which was a far cry from the straggly locks she used to hide behind just two weeks earlier. A full-figured girl, Carrie was showing cleavage in a tight, lycra sports top. Her generous breasts, usually hidden and covered under at least three layers of clothes, were now really out there for all to see and admire. And all of the guys did. Her large nipples were barely contained, but certainly visible, in the tiny top. She looked great and everyone knew that she felt great too. It had everyone asking what was going on.

"Okay," Carrie said, after they were all seated in the living room. "Here goes." She stood proudly in front of them and began to explain.

"Rob told me about The Room and about what was going on." The room stirred, and several eyes moved to Laura, who sat silent, but confused.

"I thought it was so hot and so sexy and I told Rob so. But I was just too embarrassed. It was bad enough before when I couldn't compete with Laura or Rae in looks. But then Carla shows up, looking the way she looks. So when I heard about The Room, I really wanted to join. But I just couldn't. I would have been too embarrassed."

"When Rob heard that I liked what was going on in the room, he really set me straight. He said this wasn't a competition among the girls and that he loved me like I was. And that you guys would like me as I was, as long as I liked myself. So we talked about ways to help me get comfortable with my body and, maybe sort of work my confidence up to be in The Room with you. So we went to Las Vegas for two weeks and, well … I guess this is something that I'd like to share with you now." Her speech done, Carrie smiled and sat down.

Rob pushed the play button and the TV screen lit up. The scene was apparently a large suite in a Las Vegas hotel. Two attractive young men appeared, followed by Carrie, who stripped naked in front of the camera. Once Carrie and the two men, who were now also naked and with sizeable cocks bouncing in the air, climbed into bed, everyone watching the video froze. They were sure that Laura would jump up and scream. But she didn't. She just sat there, averting her eyes and looking uncomfortable.

On the bed, the men were fondling and kissing Carrie's massive breasts and talking about how beautiful she was. And she really was. The woman in the video was glowing with confidence and beauty. One man began to kiss her deeply, while the other man slipped down and positioned his face between her legs. The man began kissing and licking her cunt. It didn't take long before she was bucking and bouncing, grabbing the man by the hair and pressing his face into her steaming cunt. She shrieked as she reached her first orgasm.

"These were two guys she picked up in the hotel casino. She looked so hot, she had guys falling all over her," Rob said to Chris and Bret, seeming to narrate the action of the video.

"This was one of six videos we took, but it's my favorite," Carrie said proudly.

On the screen, one of the men was now on his back in the bed and Carrie was straddling him, pumping her large hips up and down as she rode the man's impressive cock. Her generous ass shook vigorously each time she came down on his hips, her powerful legs driving her body up then down, imbedding his cock inside her. With the camera positioned at the foot of the bed, the image on the screen left nothing to anyone's imagination. The bed shook violently as Carrie pounded the man beneath her, their pace reaching a fever pitch.

"Damn!" said Bret to himself in a quite tone as he watched the screen.

The man's fingers sunk deep into Carrie's rippling asscheeks, clawing and kneading the generous mounds as he struggled to get as deep into her as possible. His hips thrust up, his body contorted and everyone in the room could tell that this stranger was filling Carrie's pussy with a massive load of hot semen.

"Jesus," whispered Rae. "That's impressive."

"Oh, now, watch," urged Carrie, bursting with pride. "It gets better."

On screen, Carrie rolled onto her side allowing the man pinioned beneath her to get up. As he arose, the camera caught the glint of the slippery sheen covering his flaccid cock as he bounced out of bed, immediately being replaced by the other man. His cock however, was not flaccid. The man's rigid tool flopped onto his stomach as he worked himself under the eager woman. Carrie threw her leg back over, remounting her newest lover and with a swift motion behind her, crammed his rock-hard penis into her cunt. She started thrusting her hips again, the sound of her sopping cunt almost drowning out her moans.

Soon, Carrie stopped and turned a sweat-covered face to the camera.

"Rob, honey," she said, speaking seductively to her husband behind the camera. "Why don't you let Phil run the camera. I'd like to try that double we talked about. I can see you're certainly up for a little backdoor action."

That was it! In the room of couples watching the tape, Laura stood up and screamed, "Sinners! Fornicators! You're all going straight to hell. You took this sweet girl and turned her into a slut! Sinners!! You will all burn for this!" she yelled and started for the door.

"Laura!" shouted Carrie. "Listen, it's not them. And this isn't bad. It's what Rob and I would have done years ago, if I weren't so ashamed of my body!"

But Laura would hear none of it. She turned and headed for the door.

"KNOCK!" shouted Carrie, stopping Laura dead in her tracks.

Walking up to Laura, Carrie pulled the lycra sports tops over her head, as her large, white breast bounced several times and finally came to rest. Laura stared open mouth, but said nothing. Carrie quickly tugged off her black capri pants and tiny thong that she was wearing. She walked directly up to Laura and spoke firmly.

"You know I love you. You're my best friend, you have been for years. But each day you're growing more fanatical. Why?" said Carrie. There it was! THE question!

"I don't know. It's what I believe." Laura replied, somewhat at a loss for words.

"Bullshit! Not acceptable! That's not an answer and it's not the truth," said Carrie angrily.

"My marriage wasn't…. I couldn't seem to get Tom…" she stopped, unable to say anymore. Once again she turned and started to leave.

Another voice in the room spoke. "Knock," said Tom, now standing next to Carrie, tugging off his golf shirt and jeans. When he too was naked, he stepped in front of his wife and said, "I've cheated on you. I've lied. Carrie's right, you are getting worse with this holier than thou attitude. You didn't use to be that way. But I need to ask – do you still love me and do you want this to work?"

"I… I…yes," she said and tears began to fall slowly down her cheeks.

"Knock," Bret said and was soon naked and in front of Laura. "Do you know that we all love you? What can we do to help?"

"Yes, I know you do, but I'm…" she said between the tears and the sniffles.

Soon, Chris and Rae were naked in front of Carrie. "Knock." "Knock."

"Do you know that we would never have done anything to hurt you?" they asked.

"I know. It's not you. I… " Laura said, now sobbing uncontrollably and unable to speak.

"Knock," said Carla.

The blonde untied the flimsy wrap dress, tossed it aside and pulled down the sheer g-string over her hips and stepped out of it as she moved directly in front of Laura. "You know we all love you. We know that religion is important to you. We know you have values and that's what we love about you. And I know it's how you separated yourself from the group, how you got attention. It's how you could force them to listen to you. This is a really competitive group. A woman could lose herself and her identity pretty easily. Was this your way of standing out? Being heard? Even earlier as a young girl?"

"Yes," Laura said, the tears now streaming down her cheeks. "I've never been the brightest or smartest, growing up. And as I got older, well, it got worse. So I guess I needed something, to get respect…attention…and I'd say things. People listened to me," she said, her voice trailing off. "Everybody here is so smart. And I was always better than Carrie because she was… And then you came, and now…"

Carla embraced Laura and kissed the stream of tears pouring down one cheek.

"You know we love you for who you really are, don't you? That you can relax and be yourself with us?" Carla asked.

Laura stared into her eyes and said, " Yes, yes I do."

Carla kissed her gently on the lips and whispered in her ear. "Go on over to my house. All of the girls will sleep over there for a few days. The guys will stay here."

Laura smiled and nodded, stopping only to kiss and hug Carrie before she left. After the door shut, Carla wheeled quickly around and said, "That's it! I've had it! Listen to me, all of you. I love this man," she yelled, pointing at Bret. "And with him I got you! And I love all of you. But I've had it! From now on, no more little club, no more musketeers, no more competing and comparing. No more "knocks" or secret handshakes, or lies or goddamn tree houses or anything! We trust and we're honest - only the truth."

Carla was shouting now, her beautiful, naked body tight with rage, her face red with anger. Her clinched fists trembled beside her naked thighs as she shook.

"Everybody got it?" she screamed.

Calmly and quietly Bret asked, "How did you know? About Laura?"

"Because I was just like her once. Plain, nondescript, ignored, plus I was short. Only my soapbox was causes – any cause. Politics, environment, civil rights, wars – you name it. I ranted about it. I drove anyone who cared about me away," Carla said.

"And…" Bret asked

"And…" she said, tears now streaming down her own face, "and, a wonderful older woman took me aside and helped me. And now we will all help Laura find out who she really is. Right Tom?"

"Right Carla," Tom said and walked over and kissed her gently.

"Now, I'm going to follow Laura," Carla said, sniffling back the tears. "But there are entirely too many beautiful naked people standing around to let this opportunity go to waste. When you're done, girls at our house, the boys stay here," she said, pulling on her clothes and was out the door.

A moment passed until Rae broke the silence. "So Carrie, let's see a little more of that video and the Las Vegas double action you had going. Maybe you'll get lucky again tonight."

The room erupted with laughter.

Part Three

Four days had passed and the guys hadn't heard a word from their wives. Finally the call came – be at Bret and Carla's tonight! Never did four more horny men ever hear better news.

Champagne glasses clinked as the four couples stood in the living room at Bret and Carla's house. And, while all of the wives looked spectacular, it was Laura who dazzled the men.

Blonde streaks now adorned her usually dishwater brunette hair. Her eyes sparkled as she laughed and flirted with everyone in the room. She looked like another woman, fun, sexy and full of life.

"Who knew she had legs?" Chris whispered to Bret, as they looked up and down and the beauty who stood before them. Framed by a short, gold metallic cocktail dress, Laura's long slender legs were impossible to overlook, the shiny gold stockings glistening as she walked by.

"Who knew she had that body?" Bret replied, looking as the plunging metallic folds of the dress that hid none of the two bouncing, full breasts revealed with every move.

As breathtaking as the other women were, Laura was the center of attention, the guys unable to keep hands or eyes off of her. Whatever had transpired in the last four days was truly a miracle, they said.

"A new hair style, some make-up and a little secret," said Carla.

"Hey, hey, hey! I thought there were no more secrets allowed," said Bret.

"A girl has to have a few secrets. Keeps 'em interested," said Laura, and everyone laughed.

"And now if you excuse me," she said and started down the hall in the direction of the toilet.

"Need any help?" called Bret.

"Oh, kiss my ass, Bret," replied Laura with a smile and turned. Laura's comment was almost as much of a shock to the men as how she looked. She had never cursed before or engaged in the typical jokes and banter now going on.

Ever competitive, Bret replied, "In a heartbeat. You bare it and I'll kiss it."

Laura stopped and spun quickly and smiled at Bret. She strode over to him, turned around and lifted the short hem of her gold dress revealing one gorgeous asscheek and no panties. Just the top of the sheer gold stockings and her sumptuous buttock showed as she pressed her bare ass toward him.

Bret smiled, knowing he was bested, bent over and kissed Laura on the butt. The group exploded in applause.

"Now, if you'll excuse me…" she said and walked down the hall, an enormous grin on her face.

Soon after Laura left, Carrie excused herself and slipped out down the hall. The party continued and it was only when Tom noticed that now all of the wives except Carla were missing, called it to the attention of the group.

"Oh, really?" said Carla a smile on her face. "I'm sure they're just in the ladies room. Say, why don't we all watch a little TV until they come back."

She walked over to the television and flicked on the switch. The screen brightened, revealing a room. It was a familiar room one of the guys said and as they looked harder they realized it was the Mystery Room.

On the screen was Laura sitting atop of an older man who was sprawled on his back, chained to the leather horse apparatus. Laura, naked except her high heels and gold stockings, pumped away riding the man's cock at a steady pace. Equally shocking, she was kissing and fondling the full breasts of an unknown older blonde woman. In another part of the screen Rae could be seen sandwiched between two more strange men. The room seemed filled with strangers as the husbands watched naked figures move across the screen.

"What the hell….?" asked Bret.

"Oops, there goes one of our little secrets," said Carla. "Oh, and Rob, thanks for the use of your camera. We just straight wired the signal to the TV. Engineers aren't the only geniuses you know."

"So who are all of these people?" Bret asked.

"You know the phone calls we get? And the strangers turning up on the doorstep wanting to know if the room still exists? Well, these are some of the folks who used to play in the room. With the old couple. We just invited them to come and play with us. You know, join our club," she said unable to hold back the laughter. "Too bad you missed our initiation. It was great."

"How about it, boys? You wanna join our club?" Carla said, and began to strip in front of them.

She was wearing a tight-fitting, black leather vest that opened in the front and pushed up large breasts up and almost completely out of the leather top. The short, black leather skirt fell away revealing a pair of black, crotchless fishnet pantyhose.

She sauntered down the hall and into the Room followed by the men who stopped as soon as they got in. In one corner, Carrie had a blindfolded man kneeling between her legs and servicing her cunt as she methodically whipped another man who was manacled to the wall.

Rae was in the corner and wearing the dildo harness. The sling held up a middle-aged brunette, her legs pointing up in the air and spread open. She was sucking the huge prick of a sweating black man as Rae plunged the dildo into the hairy cunt of the brunette with snapping thrusts of her slim hips.

"Boys, you're on your own," Carla said and walked over to a gray hair man bound and gagged and sitting in an open-bottom chair in the corner. Up from the floor and through the bottom of the chair extended a large phallus, which was firmly lodged in the man's rectum.

"Mister Mayor, so nice to see you again," Carla said and turned, slowly lowering her ass onto the man's rigid cock, protruding from his lap. She sat down on top of his penis, wiggling from side to side as she worked his cock steadily into her cunt lips. With each shake and bounce, the large dildo pressed deeper and deeper into the Mayor's ass. Carla began bouncing up and down faster and faster as another man approached and pushed his member into Carla's open mouth. She smiled and winked at her husband, who watched in bewilderment.

The four men stood in the middle of the room, amazed at the sexual frenzy that surrounded them. Beautiful Laura slid off of the man beneath her, kissed him and walked over to the boys.

"So I guess you guys get the point. No more little group, no more boys club, no more competing," Laura said holding Tom and Bret by the hand. Besides, I think you guys have met your match in the four of us."

"Agreed," Tom said. "No more competing. We grow up. We evolve."

"Great," she said. "Now, I think I owe you four guys something for putting up with me over the last couple of years. I thinks there's room over in that corner if you'll will give me a chance to make it up." She led them over to a corner where a leather harness dangled from the ceiling and a shining chrome spreader bar rested on the floor.

As they were stripping their clothes off, Tom leaned over to Bret and said, "Ten bucks says I come more times that you do tonight."

"You're on," said Bret, as he looked back to see Laura now eagerly sucking Chris' cock, her legs spread wide and cuffed to a chrome spreader bar. Between her legs, the lips of her freshly shaved cunt were puffy and swollen from the fucking she'd just received on the horse. Something shiny caught Bret's eye - a small, gold ring dangled from Laura's right vaginal lip.

"Bet's off," Bret said with a smile, now shaking his head. From here on out he knew that the girls would always be way ahead of them.

- The End -