One for the Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

My pelvis performing the ritual dance of the most holy fuck up into his face faster and faster this tarantella twisted and turned as I rang the utmost pleasure from his ministrations, until, at last, it all spilled over into yet another shattering mind blowing orgasm. My legs were locked around Jack's neck, my back arching up from the seat of the chair. As he sat back on his haunches he pulled me almost off the chair.

"Oh please, Oh please!" I begged through my panting, gasping breaths.

The thrills of the orgasms rippling through me were creating an even more desperate situation.

"Oh Please," I begged, almost in tears, "I need a wee, I really need a wee and , and I just can't get there, I just know I can't."

"I need a wee, I really, really do but I just want this to go on forever."

Jack eased his head back from between my thighs, as he did so, he pressed my thighs tight together and held me. With his head now between my calves he eased himself free.

"I need to wee!" I wailed in my desperation. "I can't wait much longer, I'm bursting!"

"Gently my dear, gently." Jack's words tried to sooth my urgency.

"I'm doing it , I'm doing It!"

"You are not, trust me, we are going to do it MY way. Just hold on for minute."

Scooping me up in his arms Jack carried me into the toilet and deposited me in front of the lavatory bowl. I heard through my anguish the sound of a zipper.

I could feel him behind me.

One hand came around and grasped my breast.

I could feel the back of the other hand on my backside.

Then, something hard inside the fabric of my knickers. I was leaning slightly forward supporting myself on the low level cistern behind the toilet.

"Now stand astride the pan!"

"If I do, I won't be able to hold on any longer."

"No matter!"

I did so, then felt his knob slide smoothly into me. Spurt!

"I'm doing it!" the wee gushed from my bursting bladder.

Some trickling back to drip off his balls, some running down my legs, some not very much, even dribbling into the pan. Every thrust Jack made purged another spurt of wee from me. The cistern, the floor, and the few garments I had on as well as Jack's under pants, I don't know how he had managed to discard his trousers, were wet with my urine.

As the discomfort of my distended bladder eased, the sensation of Jack's dick sliding up and down my channel became more and more enjoyable, and I confess it was only a few moments, and certainly well before Jack achieved completion that I was once again in the throes of one heck of a climax.

Had I not been supported by the cistern, Jack's dick up my pussy and his arms around me, I would have been wallowing on the wet bathroom floor.

At last of course Jack reached his goal and shot wad after creamy wad deep into my well lubricated pussy. I realised in that moment that I should really have put some effort into bedding this guy as he was far more skilled than any of my previous lovers.

Jack sat back onto the side of the bath, dragging me back with him still impaled on his cock. Both of us were in the full after flush of a strenuous health fuck. Blowing like a couple of old cart horses. Panting and gasping for breath.

The side of the bath was not the most comfortable of seats and on a couple of occasions Jack had to shift his position. I, fortunately was rewarded by diminishing minor climaxes as his cock, gradually lost much of it's rigidity and subsided within me.

Jack said nothing.

I said nothing, we just sat there.

I did turn my head, and managed to brush my lips across his cheek.

"I think a shower is in order." He stepped into the bath and I with him as he turned on the shower.

We were both still partly clothed, Jack in his shirt, urine soaked underpants and socks, me in my saturated knickers and well soiled suspender belt, all that was left of a "sexy" outfit.

The warm water cascaded down on us, cooling, freshening, washing away the sweat and grime, dissolving away our combined juices. My nylon knickers clinging rudely transparently to my body as I eased Jack's shirt from his shoulders to drop into the bath and swirl about our ankles and on towards the outlet drain.

His cock hung insolently from his soaking Y front pants, tenderly I eased it back inside then teased the pants from between his buttocks and down his legs. Crouching as I was to minister to this task my face was close up to the wonderful weapon which had wrought me such pleasure. The first, I confess that I had actually seen it.

Delicately I caressed his hairy sac whose product has so effectively doused the fire in my loins, carefully I examined the detail of his length, from root to its purple plum like head. Flaccid it looked like one or two of the other cocks I had seen, but this one awoke a feeling in me that I had never previously experienced.

I soaped him, caressed him and rinsed him before sucking the head into my mouth. I wanted to consume this wonderful probe. No, I lie, I wanted to treasure it to have as much of it as I could manage, as much and more.

Slowly, as Jack leaned back against the shower wall, enjoying the water falling as gentle rain upon him I coaxed him back first to semi then full erection, lightly squeezing his balls, stroking his length, tonguing his shaft and swirling my tongue about this marvelous plum. I sucked, and sucked and bobbed up and down on this sumptuous prick until it exploded once more, this time in my mouth.

With the outlet of the bath blocked by our discarded garment, the water was by this time cooling and lapping at my well worked pussy. I washed again my trophy cock, flannelled my pussy and helped Jack to complete our shower.

He toweled me dry with our warm soft towels lifting each of my breasts in turn to dry the skin beneath, flicking his tongue across the nipple before surrendering each of them. He carefully dried me between my legs, my arms and legs and all my little places. He quickly dried himself before dusting me with my favourite talc. I felt like a pampered queen.

Lifting me gently in his arms he took me to my bed and laid me down. It was just a few minutes later that he brought us coffee and sat beside me on the bed.

"It's a good job I have nothing planned for this weekend."

"Why so?" I asked

" Well, you made a complete mess of that camera test didn't you?"

I could only manage a smile in response.

"Now, be a good naughty girl and put you gown on and go down to my car,

you will find my emergency weekend bag in the boot."

I giggled as I covered my nakedness with my gown, and dodged the swipe he aimed at my backside as I left the flat to go to his car.

When I returned he was almost asleep in the chair.

"How long are you planning to stay?"

"I honestly don't know, it depends on how well we get on with this camera test. We will have to start all over again tomorrow. I have to just hope you are going to behave this time!"

This was going to be a looooong weekend.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12