One Full Moon Night

Story Info
What happens when a man gives his wife away.
9.2k words
4.07
164.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: The title has nothing to do with the story. I just wanted to use it!

Jim Stonebridge saw her walking across the parking lot at the TGI Fridays. He hadn’t set eyes on her in over three years. But he would know her anywhere.

As she drew closer he saw some of the changes. Her hair was blonder, her breasts looked bigger. But the biggest change was in her attitude. She walked with a confident tread. Appearing to be unmoved by their first meeting since that night.

The night that had changed their lives forever. When he had given his wife away.

THREE YEARS AGO.

She had accompanied him to LA on his business trip. They were going to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.

They were a handsome couple. He was 45, still with all his hair intact and black as coal. He also kept himself in good shape for a man who spent most of his days behind a desk. His three times a week at the gym and twice weekly runs helped.

Nadia Stonebridge was beautiful at 44. Natural honey blonde hair hanging to her shoulders. She had noticed six months ago that she was starting to look frumpy. She had put on an extra 30 pounds and had lost her tone. She also noticed that she didn’t enjoy sex with her husband as much as she used to.

Nadia went on a strict diet and began working out at the gym several times a week. She also began paying more attention to her appearance. She began going to the beauty shop weekly. She also updated her lingerie collection. Out went all the cotton granny panties and old maid bras and panty hose. In with silk, satin, lace and garter belts and stockings that her husband loved on her.

She and her husband began to openly discuss things that turned them on sexually. Things that might improve their sex life.

Neither one of them had ever been unfaithful to the other. She had been a virgin when they married and he had only a couple of sexual encounters. They had one child a daughter Brandy, who was starting her second year of college. Because of scar tissue, Nadia had been unable to have anymore children. But they enjoyed Brandy.

Now that Brandy was away at college, Nadia did sometimes feel unfulfilled. But she passed it up as the empty nest syndrome.

This trip to LA was going to be special in another way. Jim had learned through business associates of a special club in Brentwood. A club for couples who were interested in trying out the swinging lifestyle. It was by invitation only. All members and guests were screened for health and suitability. It was a very exclusive club.

It had taken months of arguments, pleading, and outright bribery to convince Nadia. But he had finally won. But the old saying about being careful what you wish for should have come to mind.

They went to the club on a Friday night after Jim had finished his business. That gave them the weekend and Monday to enjoy themselves. They would fly back Tuesday morning.

They took a cab to the address. It was a large mansion in an upscale residential neighborhood.

They were met at the door by a smiling man in his 40’s. He introduced himself as Lawrance Stein their host.

He took them into a private office and discussed the rules and how things worked.

The first rule was they would not be forced or pressured into doing anything that they were uncomfortable with. If they didn’t want to participate in an activity all they had to say was no. That was the end of it.

He also told them that sometimes newcomers took several trips till they became comfortable enough to indulge in the activities. That made Nadia feel much better, allowing her to relax.

The second rule was clothes were required in the first floor common rooms. Also overt sexual acts were not allowed in these rooms. Clothing was optional in the private rooms. Street clothing was not allowed on the second floor. Robes and towels were not considered clothes. They were readily available, as were showers and bathing facilities. All were stocked with popular brands of toiletries.

Rule three was no money was allowed to change hands for anything. Their admission fee covered all drinks, food and gratuities. If you wanted to give the staff something extra, then stop the office on your way out and it would be added to the employees pay envelope. This rule was strictly enforced. Any violation meant immediate ejection from the premises and the guilty party would be permanently barred. As would their sponsor.

This was important because there could not the slightest suggestion that this club was a brothel. Some self-righteouses SOB’s were always out to close them down.

If they had no questions he would take them on a quick tour of the club. This would be the only time they would be allowed on the second floor while dressed in street clothes.

It was a very impressive place. Everything possible had been done to make the members and guests comfortable and relaxed. Including every brand of booze and wine known to man at the several bars throughout the building.

John also noticed strategically placed containers of condoms and lube. They thought of everything.

John wondered how much it cost his sponsor for tonight. That was another rule. Guests were not allowed to pay. The money had to come from the sponsor. It was nor reimbursable. If the sponsor got caught taking money from the guest he was kicked out. Oh well, I’m gonna try to get his monies worth.

THE NIGHT BEGINS.

The bulk of the guests began to arrive after they finished their tour. They were a diverse lot.

Caucasian, Black, Oriental and god knows what else. Some were attractive, some not so. Many were fit and trim. Others out of shape. Jim guessed it took all kinds in a place like this.

Jim was proud to see the many admiring looks that Nadia was getting. He was proud of her. She had worked so hard to get in shape. He loved her so much. He didn’t know how he could live without her.

Little did he know that he would soon have to learn how.

Jim and Nadia ate a light dinner before leaving the hotel. So they snacked on the wonderful finger food all over the room.

They circulated around the common rooms and engaged with several of the other couples. It was like the hundred of cocktail parties they had attended over the years.

But the discussions were totally different. The couples openly talked about their sexual preferences and favorite positions. They discussed who they had been with.

Nadia steadily drank the fine wine. She knew she had no head for alcohol but needed something to help her relax. Over the hours she began to relax and enjoy the conversation.

She also noticed that all this talk about sex was making her hot. She looked at Jim and noticed he was sporting a sizeable erection.

Nadia leaned over and spoke in a whisper, asking Jim if he wanted to do something about that pipe in his pants.

He smiled and said he had been thinking the same thing. How about a trip to the second floor?

She smiled and took his hand, heading for the changing room near the stairway.

The couple they had been talking to, agree it was a good idea and followed them.

George was a six foot well muscled black man, His wife was a small petite Asian lady with nice boobs. They had been very friendly and encouraging the new couple to take advantage of the facilities.

When they got to the changing room, they found it was unisex. People stripped out of their clothes without embarrassment. Nadia was just mellow enough to change into her robe without becoming too embarrassed

The two couples took the stairs to the second floor. They found a secluded corner equipped with pads covered by lambs wool covering the floor.

They got another round of drinks and sank down on the comfortable pads.

Jim and Nadia began to kiss and fondle each other. So did George and his wife.

Soon the smell of aroused female filled the air. The towels and robes were soon gone.

Nadia felt a strange hand rubbing her thigh. It was a large black hand that contrasted with her alabaster skin.

She soon noticed that Jim had his hands between the oriental woman’s thighs. Slowly rubbing up and down over her clean shaven lips.

Soon George’s hands were doing the same thing. Without thought, her hand’s wrapped around his blood engorged cock.

Nadia was stunned. It was huge, about twelve inches long and four to five inches around.

Soon the bodies shifted and Nadia found herself face to face with George. She was soon deep French kissing him. Their tongues entwined. He was working her mouth over with his own while gently fondling her breast.

Nadia looked over and saw some of the same thing between Jim and Dana, George’s wife. She had Jim’s cock stuffed into her mouth with her nose in his pubic hair. The sound of her slurping his cock could be heard over the tasteful background music.

Nadia soon felt the urge to have George’s cock. But not in her mouth. In her throbbing pussy.

She rolled on her back and told George, “It’s time for me to feel that big dick. Stick it in. All the way in.”

George smiled as he guided his cock into the White woman’s neatly trimmed pussy. Inch by inch she took it. Till they’re pubic hair was touching.

Jim glanced over, amazed that his wife was full of black cock. She was moaning and begging George to fuck her hard with his big dick.

Sweat had broken out on Nadia’s forehead as she felt her body filled with the big dick. He was bumping against her cervix. He began to pump in and out in a steady rhythm. At the beginning she hadn’t decided if the pleasure was worth the pain. But now she knew. It was defiantly worth it. She had never felt such sensations before.

Jim watched in awe as George pumped in and out of his beautiful blonde wife’s pussy. But he soon felt his own climax coming from the superb blowjob he was getting from Dana. Everytime he was about to cum she would pinch his cock and stop the flow. He was going out of his mind with the pleasure that was just short of becoming pain.

He was begging, “Please let me cum. I need it.”

Dana laughed and said. “Okay Jimbo, Her it comes.”

She ran her teeth along the throbbing vein in his dick. Then with a quick nip let him blow.

Jim felt like his entire body was being pulled through his dick. He almost passed out from the sensation, it was so strong.

Dana looked at him with smiling eyes, not losing a drop of his seed.

“Did you like Jimbo?” she asked

“Yeah you could say that. That was the best blow job I’ve ever had. You almost hurt me, it felt so good. If your pussy is that good I’m in big trouble.” Jim laughed

Holding Dana close they rolled over and watched Nadia and George.

He was tearing that pussy up. Sweat was rolling of him as he pumped into her. He had her legs over his shoulders, pulling his cock almost all the way out then shoving it back into her throbbing pussy.

Nadia’s eyes were glazed as she moaned and begged George to fuck her.

Dan whispered in Jim’s ear, “Do you want to watch or go some where more private where we can indulge in some serious fucking?”

At that second George came with a loud groan.

“I’m cumming Baby! I’m gonna shoot my load!” He moaned

He pulled out of her overstretched box and shot several loads of fuckjuice across Nadia’s tits and belly. The last load hit her in the face, running into her panting mouth.

Nadia was in heaven. She had never come so hard in her life, Never had she felt so satisfied. It was like entering another world.

Jim asked her if she was alright.

She moaned “Fuck yes! Thanks for letting me experience this. I love you honey.”

Dana asked Jim if he wanted to go someplace private to continue.

Nadia said, “Yes baby, Take her back to the hotel and fuck her. Enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine. I know George will volunteer to take care of me. Won’t you, Baby?”

George laughed and said, “Hell yeah. I’ll bring her home in the morning. That okay Jim?”

Jim was getting his crank stroked. He said, “Yeah okay. See you later. He gave Nadia a kiss on the lips, tasting George’s cum that had dried on her lips.

Little did he know that would be their last kiss as husband and wife.

Jim and Dana went back to his hotel and spent the night fucking and sucking. She even allowed her to fuck her tight asshole. They fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

Jim awoke at 8AM to the sound of Dana getting dressed.

He asked “Where you going. I thought you were going to wait for George to bring Nadia back and ride with him?”

Dana answered, “I don’t live with George.”

Jim asked, I thought you were married?”

“No. I work for George. He runs an escort service. I’m one of his employees. We go to the club all the time. He likes to check out new women. Even do some recruiting. That’s where we met. I went there with my husband. After I experienced George there was no going back to the same old boring life.”

“Your wifey was really enjoying herself. She may come back. Maybe not. Depends on if she gets the full treatment. If she has forget it.” She smirked

“What’s the full treatment?” Jim asked in a worried voice.

“Well, You sure you really want to know? It might be hard on your ego.” she said.

“Yeah, FUCKING TELL ME!” he growled

“Okay, you wanted to know, Remember.” She answered

“First he’ll get her really loaded. Then he’ll take her to his mansion in the hills. He fuck her and fuck her. She’ll be sucking black cock. Soon he’ll take her up the ass. After a few hours, he’ll call a few well hung friends up and the party will really begin. More cock than she’s ever seen before. On and on. More and more. It’s probably ending about now. He may put her in the shower or he might send her back to you in her slight mussed state.”

“Your little white bread wife will be overwhelmed. She’ll have never experienced such sexual satisfaction. She’ll never be the same again.”

You’ll do one of two things. Either accept her new preferences and become a cuckold, or give her an ultimatum that she’ll won’t accept. Either way you lose.” She laughed

“You cold blooded nasty whore. We have been married 25 years. You and your whore master are trying to destroy our marriage. You bitch.” He shouted.

“Hey white boy. It’s your fault. You Gave Her Away Under the Light of the Full Moon Night.. We didn’t force her or you to do anything that you didn’t want. So blame yourself dickhead. I’m out of here.” She laughed

She turned at the door. “By the way for a white boy, you ain’t a bad fuck. Your dick is just too short. Chow.” She said

I took a shower and tried to figure a way out of this mess I had gotten myself into.

I later got dressed and decided to take a walk to clear my head. I really didn’t want to be in the room when Nadia returned.

I walked around the area and stopped for coffee. I returned to the room after about two hours.

Nadia’s things were gone and there was a note on the bed.

Dear Jim, I have never felt this way before. Last night was nothing like I have ever experienced before. Thanks for allowing me to try new things.

I’m going to be spending the rest of the weekend with some new friends. I’ll probably be back on Monday.

I’ve taken my ticket so I can go directly to the airport if I have to.

I know this isn’t the way you wanted to spend the weekend.

I’m sorry. I just can’t help myself. I need to explore this New World I have discovered.

You are still the only love in my life.

Love, Nadia

God Damn son of a bitch.

Well that whore can go straight to hell if she thinks I’m gonna sit around waiting on her while she fucks half of LA. I love her. If she wants to come home, fine. If not she can stay and fuck all her new friends. Jim thought angrily.

Well one thing that bitch Dana had been right. He was in a no-win situation. But he would not be a cuckold.

He loved Nadia and felt responsible for part of what was going on. But she was an adult and if a big dick was more important than 25 years of love and marriage and a child, then losing her wasn’t much of a loss anyway.

Jim called the airport and changed his reservation to the first flight east. He had just enough time to change and make it to the airport.

He considered getting shit faced on the way home. But he decided that he needed his wits about him. He made a list on his laptop of the things he needed to do.

Number one was to cancel all the joint credit cards. He was responsible for the bills and she wasn’t going to party with her new “friends” on his hard earned money.

Monday he would call his attorney and explain what had happened and find out what he needed to do legally. She still might come home Tuesday but Jim doubted it. The set up had been too smooth and practiced. There was a 99% chance that he would soon be single.

He would also close all the joint checking, savings and investment accounts. He would leave her personal accounts alone. There wasn’t much money in them anyway.

He then decided how to handle his friends and co-workers. And most importantly his daughter.

Jim decided that he was partially responsible for what had happened. He would tell people that she had made new friends in LA and wanted to stay with them for awhile. Later on he could say she had decided to stay in LA to start a new career. That they had decided to divorce and start new lives apart.

He would not bad mouth her to anyone, especially his daughter. Nadia could tell her whatever she wanted, but he would not put his daughter in the middle. Not make her choose between her father and mother.

After making that decision Jim felt better. He would not let hate and bitterness control his life. He had made a grave error, but it was not the end of the world. Life goes on.

In all honesty, Nadia and he had been growing apart. Each was wanting different things. In retrospect, her working on her appearance may have been her last ditch attempt to save their relationship. She might have felt him slipping away.

Whatever the case, Their old life was over. Even if she came home things would never be the same.

The one thing that brought Jim the most guilt was that he wasn’t as upset as he should be. That he really hoped she wouldn’t come home. That he could start a new life without her without feeling guilty about cutting her loose.

Of course he had been angry and hurt when Dana had explained what was going on. But it was mostly about being duped. Not about losing Nadia.

Monday came and went with no call from LA. Then came Tuesday. About 10:30 PM the phone rang. It was her.

Jim answered.

“Jim this is Nadia.” She said

“Where are you?” he asked

“Still in LA.” She said in a hesitant voice.

Jim calmly asked, “When are you coming home?”

“Jim, I really don’t know. I’m really enjoying myself out here with my new friends. I’m learning lots of new things.” She answered

“I can imagine. If you’re not home by Wednesday night, Don’t come at all. I know what you’re doing. Dana explained it all to me. If big dicks are more important than 25 years of marriage and our love for each other, then there really isn’t much to our relationship, is there?” he said

“Oh Jim don’t be that way. You’re the one who wanted to try new things. You allowed me to go with George. It’s really your fault.” She exclaimed.

“Come on Nadia. Be for real. I wanted to try new things. I didn’t want you to become a whore for big dicks. That’s your choice. So take responsibility for your own actions. Don’t blame me because you are a slut.” He answered

“I’ve spoken to my attorney. He’s drawing up the papers. Because part of this is my fault, I’m getting a no-fault divorce. He is working up a fair property settlement. No one will know from me what really happened. I’m telling Brandy that you made new friends in LA and wanted to stay with them for awhile. Later I’ll tell her that you decided to stay there and start a new career. That’s it. I refuse to let her to get caught in the middle. I will not bad mouth you to her or anyone else. I expect the same consideration.”