One Great Halloween

Story Info
His first time as a "she".
820 words
4.08
205.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and I was alone at home for the last week of October and the first week of November. I had dressed up in women's clothes before, just sitting around the house with nothing else to do. So when my friend George called me Halloween day to invite me to a Halloween party, I said id go with him since I had nothing else to do that day. I sat around all day thinking of what to go as, nothing came to mind.

He showed up to my house at around 6p.m. dressed as a doctor. He looked very convincing and I playfully told him I needed a prostate exam. We both laughed as he took out a rubber glove and placed it on his right hand. He looked at me and told me to drop my pants and bend over. I thought he was messing with me so I just looked at him and laughed, he looked me dead in the eyes and said I'm not messing around I want you to bend over. I got a little scared and began to sweat a little, he burst out laughing and saying he was just teasing.

I asked him what I should dress up as for the party, he had no idea what to suggest and we both sat thinking about a costume. Suddenly he asked me if I still had the women's clothes I would wear around my house. I told him I had thought about it but needed a thong to go with it because I had no panties. He took off and told me to get ready in my costume while he was back. I took a shower and shaved all over. When I got out I put on my black skin tight mini skirt, black tube top with a strapless bra with prosthetic breasts, my black wig and did my make up.

Shortly after George came back looked at me all over and said I looked hot. I blushed. He handed me a red thong, then took it from me and asked is he could put it on me. I agreed to this and when he put it on me I bent over with my ass in his face and told him I was ready for my prostate exam. He lifted my skirt, pulled my thong to the side and began to lick my asshole. I shivered all over. He slowly began to finger my ass and caressing my cheeks. Suddenly he got up and dropped his pants. I asked him to take one of the lubricated condoms from the entertainment center. He took one opened it and placed it on his hard cock. He placed the tip of his head directly on my ass hole; he pushed it in till his whole head was in me.

George placed his hands on my hips and pushed his cock all the way in. I gasped and clenched my asshole around his cock. He slowly began to thrust his cock in and out until he reached a rhythm that felt great for the two of us. He fucked me fast, hard, and deep. I loved every thrust he took into my asshole. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. He slapped my ass and told me to go lay on my bed. I did as I was told and went to my bedroom and laid on my bed on my back. George came in after me, grabbed my legs, spread them apart and placed his cock head on my asshole. This time with one thrust he was all the way in, I felt his balls slap against me as he reached all the way in.

George placed my legs on his shoulders and began to fuck me fast and hard. I began to stroke my cock as George fucked my tight ass. He fucked me for a good twenty minutes when he pulled out again and asked me to get on all fours. I did as I was told and he began to fuck me from behind. All the while I was screaming into and biting my pillow. After a while of George fucking my tight ass he yelled out he was going to cum and I told him to pull out because I wanted him to come down my throat. I turned around and took his cock in my mouth, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat and began to cum. He came a lot, to me it felt like buckets of cum going down my throat. I drank every last drop.

After he was done, he took his cock out of my mouth and said he loved it. We realized it was time to head to the party. We both got up and cleaned ourselves up. Then headed out the door towards the party where the night just got more interesting.