One Horny Dream

Story Info
Two of the girls from Dream get acquainted.
848 words
3.45
42.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love you all!" Diana screamed into the mic. "We hope to see you all real soon!" The girls of Dream Stepped of the stage, half happy the 2 hours of grueling dance moves were over, half upset that the incredible high that they experienced whenever they stepped onstage had ended. As they walked to their limo that would take them to their hotel the persistent screams of the 200,000+ fans grew softer, which seemed bizarre to them in a way because the screams had been deafening when they were out there. They picked up their purses and make up bags, and quickly hopped into their street clothes, and jumped into their limo. Other than an occasional joke, followed by their high-pitched squeals and giggles, the car ride to the hotel was uneventful.

When the girls got to their room, Diana spoke up " I think I’ll go out clubbin. I spent 2 hours making people groove, now I wanna do some grooving of my own! Anyone care to join me?"

"I’ll join you. It sounds like fun!" said Ashley "Holly? Melissa?" Holly shook her head " I’m too exhausted. I don’t know how you two can still have any energy left!" Melissa nodded her head in agreement. " Ok you two. You nap and we’ll have fun." Ashley grinned. "Sleeping is fun. Movies play on your eyelids!" Melissa grinned. "Well, have fun." Diana said as she and Ashley walked out the door.

Once the door closed, Holly and Melissa flopped onto one of the beds and clicked on the TV. "Anything good on?" asked Holly from her horizontal position on the bed. "Well, not if you’re staring at the ceiling, honey!" Melissa quipped. " Har Har." Holly groaned as she sat up. " Really, what’s on?" Let’s see…" Melissa trailed off " Well there’s a bad sitcom, PBS’s weekly pledge drive, and a really good lesbian porno!" Melissa piped "Oooo, let’s watch that!" Holly squealed jokingly as she gave Melissa’s thigh a playful squeeze. As soon as Holly’s fingers touched Melissa’s second-skin leather pants, they both felt sparks of hormonal energy. Both were frozen and silent for what seemed like an eternity, Holly looked Melissa in the eyes and asked in what was barely above a whisper "Did you feel that?" Melissa nodded, her eyes wide.

Both looked each other in the eyes, and then locked lips in a passionate French kiss. Melissa moved her hands under Holly’s baby blue tee that exposed her tight tanned midriff and just barely covered her nice juicy C cups. Melissa began to rub Holly’s nipples with her thumbs as she used the rest of her fingers to keep Holly’s jugs steady. Holly unbuttoned Melissa’s skintight leather and slid them down to Melissa’s ankles as Melissa kicked off her heels.

"Hold on" said Holly. She stood up and striped completely naked. She then walked over to her suitcase and rummaged around for a few seconds, then pulled out an 8" dildo that was rather thick. " I’ve been wanting to use this on someone else in this group for a while. Strip and spread your legs honey, you’re gonna love this!"

"You never told me you’re a lesbian." Melissa said.

"I’m Bi, not a lesbian. I love pussy just as much as I love cock!" Holly walked over and began to rub the head of the dildo up and down Melissa’s ever dampening puss. She then began to move the couple of inches in out of Melissa’s sopping love box, causing Melissa to moan loudly with pleasure and tremble. Melissa’s whole body convulsed and she let a short loud yelp of pleasure. Holly pulled the dong out and looked between Melissa’s legs and smiled "First orgasm of the evening! Now it’s my turn!" Holly put her legs on either side of Melissa’s head and lowered her cunt onto Melissa’s ruby red lips. "Come on baby, suck me!" Holly squealed. Melissa placed her hands on Holly’s creamy-skinned butt cheeks and began flicking her tongue on Holly’s erect love button, causing Holly to buck and squeal wildly and even more so once Melissa sunk her tongue into Holly’s pink love canal and sucked her juices till they both orgasmed loudly.

Holly collapsed on the bed next to Melissa and began to gently squeeze Melissa’s left tittie with one hand and her own tittie with the other hand. Melissa spoke up as she returned the gesture. "That was incredible! I hope we can do this a lot more!" Holly smiled slyly, " Ever done it with guys and girls?"

"No, but I’ve got a feeling I will real soon!" Melissa answered. Just then there was a knock at the door, followed by a voice. It was Diana. "Hey guys, open the door! We’ve brought a couple guys, so could you go down to the bar so we can have some privacy?" Holly looked at Melissa and grinned ear to ear. "You’ll be trying it a lot sooner than you thought!" Melissa returned the grin as Holly went to open the door…

To Be Continued...