One Horny Redhead

Story Info
Alyson Hannigan turns up at my house.
1.9k words
4.07
38.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission.

I've had a thing for Alyson Hannigan for a while. I also have a thing for those girls that have a pathological need for cock - as, I imagine, all straight men (and probably some women) do. This story is the result of combining the two. It will not be the last one from me featuring Aly and/or her character Willow from BtVS.

Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

-----------------------------------------

It had been a strange day at work, but it instantly got better when I opened my front door to find Alyson Hannigan, completely stark naked, kneeling down, head tilted slightly forwards, breathing heavily, looking up at me.

Her hair was slightly messed up and I noticed that she had three fingers deep inside her pussy; she was obviously enjoying herself.

The brief, fleeting thoughts of "why the hell is Alyson Hannigan in my house?", "how did she get in?", and "what is she even doing in this country, let alone in my town?" passed in a matter of microseconds and gave way to the thought "holy fuck, she is REALLY horny."

As if to confirm this, Aly's eyes travelled down from my face and stopped at my groin.

"I need your cock in my mouth. Now."

No further prompting was needed; when a beautiful naked redhead asks -- nay, demands -- that you put your cock in her mouth, there's only one logical thing to do.

I struggled out of my combats as quickly as that damned button fly would allow, then finally managed to get my penis in front of her face.

I'd barely managed to get it out before her hungry mouth engulfed it; she moaned with satisfaction -- she'd obviously been waiting some time for me, and was obviously absolutely desperate to feel a penis in her mouth. I then experienced suction like I had never known; This girl seemed to have raided Dyson's patent applications for the secret to intense suction, then applied it to her mouth.

I've had the pleasure of being given plenty of high-quality blowjobs in my life, but this incredibly horny redhead surpassed all previous experiences by an order of magnitude. Her lips had formed a perfect, wet seal around my bellend as she sucked, her cheeks caving inwards with the vacuum created.

Aly sucked incredibly hard, my cock pulsating in her mouth; I could feel her tongue sliding around my bellend, playing with me as she did so, all the while working her own fingers inside herself.

The view was incredible; to look down and see 'Willow' from Buffy The Vampire Slayer sucking my cock was amazing enough, but her body was the icing on the cake. Perfect, smooth creamy white skin, the pertest set of small tits I have seen in some time, coupled with a pair of pink puffy nipples, that iconic red hair bobbing around, and occasionally a pair of beautiful green eyes would stare up at me with nothing but pure lust behind them.

Then she cemented her position as Giver Of The Greatest Blowjob I Have Ever Received when her tongue slid under my foreskin. It felt incredible, her hot slippery tongue moving around inside my foreskin, left to right, circling around to the top, then back down again. As if that wasn't enough, suddenly she stopped, gave me eye contact, then almost painfully slowly, slid her lips all the way down my cock until they met my balls; my cock had completely disappeared into her mouth and down her throat, yet still that slippery seal of her lips remained fully in place. She seemed not to struggle taking my cock into her throat -- she'd obviously done it many times before.

The feeling was incredible, especially at the moment where my bellend slid into her throat. My cock couldn't help but flex at that point; then she did the same on the way out -- eye contact, agonisingly slowly, her lips following every contour of my cock, suction resuming it's Dyson-esque proportions as my cock retracted from her throat.

She repeated this slow deep-throating for a while, teasing my cock to bursting point. Each time she did it a little slower, eventually raising an eyebrow at me when she felt my cock flexing repeatedly in her throat. Then she stayed down on my cock for what seemed like an eternity, using a swallowing motion to effectively wank my cock inside her throat.

It was too much.

I shot the largest load of my life directly down her throat, eliciting a long, pleasured moan from her. Seconds later, I felt her body shuddering (I was still down her throat) as her own orgasm hit -- it appeared that she'd got off on me cumming depp in her throat...maybe that's why she was so desperate to get my cock in her mouth. Her body shook and spasmed out of control, but still she stayed down on me, repeating the swallowing motion and moaning in ecstasy. I've never experienced anything like it, and suspect I never will again.

My cock was on fire as I shot spurt after spurt of thick cum into her throat, staring into those green eyes as she shuddered and quivered from her own orgasm; it seemed like it was the most prolonged orgasm I'd ever experienced, my entire body was taught as a bowstring as my cock pulsed yet more cum into her.

Even after I finished cumming, she stayed down on me, still masturbating me with her throat. Then she pulled back a little and resumed the suction, this time being more gentle with her tongue. I stroked her hair as aftershocks poured through us both; cum still leaking out of my cock and onto her tongue inside her mouth.

Eventually, I had to gently push her head away from my cock as it got too sensitive; her eyes closed and she just knelt there, with a huge sated smile on her face.

"Thankyou." She said, "I really needed that." Her fingers were still idly stroking her pussy, giving herself small aftershocks.

I was lost for words. This kind of thing doesn't happen every day. "Erm...I think it's me who should be saying thankyou?" I ventured

"No, definitely me. Sometimes I just can't orgasm until I feel a cock cumming inside me. Usually my pussy or my ass, but sometimes I just get this craving to take a guy down my throat...and then nothing else will do."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Then she looked at my cock.

"Think you can go another round?" My cock was still recovering from the hardest orgasm of my life, so I had to decline her offer, but made one of my own: "Not for a little while yet, but I can help you out in other ways..."

Without another word she stood up on shaky legs, took me by the hand, walked me into the living room, then laid on the sofa with her legs apart.

"Do something to me. Anything, just do it."

I looked down at her pussy -- it was perfectly neat and her juices had already dripped down her thighs she was that wet. I slid a couple of fingers into her to find that she was very tight inside; there was no way my cock would have survived entering that after it's tenancy in her throat.

I gently finger-fucked her, adding a third finger after a while, feeling her body tensing and quivering as it expected it's second orgasm of the night. The expression on her face said it all -- she looked so incredibly desperate for cock that it's difficult to put it into words. Her eyes just screamed the words "FUCK ME" at me, her mouth just slightly open to accommodate her panting, that copper hair ruffled all over the place.

Her nipples were very erect too, standing out on top of her puffy areola like cherries waiting to be eaten. I obliged, take the whole areola into my mouth.

This gained me a groan as her head rocked back.

"Huhhhhhhhhh...harder..."

I obeyed, sucking the areola completely into my mouth, speeding up my fingerfucking of her.

This went on for some time, until I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. By this point my cock had recovered, so without warning I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my cock. Her eyes went wide straight away, and her orgasm hit her like a train.

"Ohhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck!" she wailed as I felt her pussy clench around my cock. Her legs spasmed and kicked and quivered as I drove my cock deep into her time and time again, fucking her through her orgasm and into her next one.

She had her hands wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my back, hanging on me as I fucked her tight, slippery pussy as hard as I dared. Her second orgasm tore through her, freeing a low roar from her mouth as she bucked and kicked wildly. My cock was being strangled by her pussy as it contracted in orgasm.

"Keeeep fucking meeeeeee!" she commanded. Amazed, but quite happy to oblige, I forced my cock deeper inside her, aiming for her g-spot again. I could tell when I hit it because her second orgasm merged into her third, her body completely losing control and flapping about like a fish just removed from water.

Her cries died out as she finally crested, unable to speak as her breath was taken from her by my cock.

By this point she'd let go of my neck and collapsed back onto her back on the sofa. I gently lowered her hips down and off my cock, teasing her clit with my bellend as I pulled out, much to her delight.

"Ohmyfuckinggod." She finally sighed. She looked utterly spent.

I, however was not. I was horny as hell again, so I knelt either side of her face and lowered my cock into her mouth again.

She took it hungrily, again sucking it like her life depended on it. This time I could barely last a minute, then I pulled out, moved back down to her pussy, pushed my cock against her pussy lips, and shot my load all over her clit.

She took that as a cue to have yet another orgasm, massaging my cum into her clit, which quickly brought her to her fourth orgasm of the night.

Finally I laid down next to her, rolled her towards me, and rested my still hard cock against her pussy, slippery with my cum and her juices, and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep.

I laid there with her for hours, mulling over the wild sex we'd just had. Sometimes life throws stuff at you that you could never expect, that changes your life. I suspected this was one such moment.

I thought about what would happen next -- would she still be here in the morning? Or would she be somewhere else, with someone else's cock down her throat? I hoped for the former, but knowing how sexual she was, doubted that she would stay around for long.

I fell asleep wondering what I would find when I woke up.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to an empty sofa. Resigning myself to the fact that some people just need to fuck lots of people, I headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Whereupon I found an alabaster-skinned redhead asleep on the kitchen floor with the cucumber from my fridge's salad drawer still protruding from her pussy.

I smiled.

THE END.