One Hot April Night

Story Info
Sir and Minx meet late one night during the deployment.
1.8k words
4
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumpkin
Bumpkin
2 Followers

First let me say that the following is my own personnel writing. It may not be reused in any manner with out my strict permission. The other character in the story is real, however I changed her name to protect her identity. Thank you for taking the time to read it and all comments are welcome. This is the first writing I am publicly sharing but not my first attempt at writing erotic fiction.


"Meet me outside in 15 minutes. Same meeting spot as usual. Wear the extra large PT shorts I gave you." I typed and pressed send. I sat patiently awaiting a response but I already knew the answer before seeing it.

"Yes sir" Minx responded. A response so simple but held hidden meaning of obedience. Minx was a female in my unit stationed with me in the middle of Kuwait. It was late in the night as we both worked afternoon shifts on separate parts of base. The darkness would conceal what I had in store for Minx on this occasion.

I was the first to arrive at the smoking tent outside our barracks. It was a simple mesh structure, open on one end and under it was two wooden picnic tables. It was the usual hang out for smokers but luck was on my side and no one was present. There was two local nationals working on cleaning out some AC filters close but they paid no attention to me and went about their business. I sat silently staring through the mesh awaiting her arrival.

Slowly I seen her slim figure move through the shadows. Her hips swayed slightly and her long brown hair hung in a loose ponytail. She had the classic sexy librarian look with her wire frame glasses. Her small 34B tits bounced slightly as she moved making me wonder if she had bothered to wear a bra. She smiled seductively, flashing me a small grin and a wink.

"Have a seat, I wont bite. Maybe nibble though." I said with a devilish grin. I patted the bench seat beside me, showing her exactly where I wanted her to be. I placed her between me and the workers so as I could keep them in my sight but still pay attention to Minx mostly. The sexual tension between us was very apparent, you could almost see the sparks between us in the 115* air. Our previous chat session minutes before had turned a sexual corner where I discovered that she was submissive.

"I see you followed my request, good girl Minx" I growled into her ear. I was referring to the PT shorts were easily 2 sizes to big for her. As loose as a skirt, it would allow me easy access to explore up the inside of her legs. I knew that once I got to the top of them I would find her cunt wet and eager.

"Yes Sir, what do you have in mind for me?" She asked. Minx's eyes locked on mind, searching me for answers.

"I have a simple idea. I am going to work on those kinks we talked about. I don't mean the ones in your neck either exactly. One rule, no cumming till I grant you permission. You may beg and plead as much as you like but no cumming till I say. Understand?" I said to her. My voice was firm, taking complete control of the situation.

"Yes sir" Minx replied. Her voice cracked slightly, allowing me to sense her nervousness.

"Good Girl" I whispered into her ear. My left hand landed under her ponytail. I slowly massaged her neck and upper shoulders. Her eyes slowly drifted closed as one by one I worked each know into submission. After several minutes I could roll her head side to side and she was like putty beneath my fingers.

"Like that minx?" I asked softly. My fingers traced over her collar bone and back up the side of her neck to the soft spot behind her ear. She gasped slightly at the touch there and knew it was a hot spot of hers. Every breath, every bite of her lip, the goose bumps of her arms, telling me where each button was. I memorized them one by one so I could use them later.

"Yes . . . sir" She moaned slightly as my lips kissed the base of her neck beneath her pony tail. My hand grabbed the ponytail allowing me to pull her head closer to me. I blew hot air across the soft spot and then kissed it also. Her arms tensed at the sensation, practically pulling up wooden splinters. I nipped her lower ear lobe before leaving a trail of kisses down the side of her neck and to her exposed collar bone. Minx's eyes fluttered open, glancing over to see if the workers had noticed us yet as she moaned a little louder then she had wanted.

"Relax Minx, I am watching them also. Your safe with me." I whispered into her ear. My right hand rested for the first time on the inside of her right thigh, Goose bumps slowly crept over her skin as I slowly stroked the inside of her thigh. My left hand continued to work her shoulder muscles. . occasionally tracing my fingers tips along the edge of her bra down the valley between her breasts.

"So sexy Minx," I growled huskily into her ear. I raked my finger tip over her hard nipple as my right hand finally met at the edge of her panties. I grabbed her ponytail again, turning her slightly to face me. Her eyes went wide as my fingers danced over the wet fabric covering her pussy. I could feel her heat radiating from her, her lips swollen with desire. I stared into her deeply as I slowly started to massage her tender flesh there.

"Please . .more please" She whimpered. She inhaled deeply and moaned out her frustrations as I slowly teased her. I slipped my finger under the edge of her panties and tugged them out and to the side. The little side string broke under the tension. I traced my finger up though her wet slit and pushed up against her hard clit. Her hips went wild at this point trying to push harder against my finger.

I slipped my middle finger down through her slit, pausing for a moment at the entrance to her core. I slowly started to work my finger inside her tight pussy. It was tight, very tight. When she squeezed her muscles I swore she was trying to break my fingers.

"Damn Minx, your fucking tight" I growled into her ear.

"I work on my PC muscles daily sir" she simply stated. Her eyes shut tightly as I worked my finger in and out of her slowly. She was lost in the sensations I was giving her. Her juices coated my finger and slowly seeped from her. Her breath was coming in short gasps and small moans.

I pulled my finger from her pussy and slowly traced it downward. Her eyes shot open and stared at me as I found her anus. She slowly shook her head no, her eyes begging me to not go any further.

"Relax Minx. I promise to not hurt you." I said firmly. My finger stroked her clit in small circles before collecting more moisture from her pussy to add lubrication to her ass. I stroked her back door in small circles also, noting how she slowly bit her lip and nodded yes. She had confided earlier during our chat that she was curious about anal sex. I was more then happy explore it for her.

I repeated this action several times. Back and forth between her pussy and ass hole. Each time my probings became firmer and deeper. Her body spoke volumes to me as I slowly worked her to a feverish level. Her juices flowed freely coating my fingers and the torn fabric of her panties. I could tell Minx was on the verge of cumming and fighting desperately to not lose control. She clenched the boards to the table, focusing her efforts to not cum.

I slipped my index finger slightly inside her ass as my middle finger slipped inside her pussy. The sudden double penetration flooded her senses and her cunt locked hungrily onto my finger. I stroked her deeper in both openings and watched as she began gasping and writhing in pleasure. I stroked her G spot . . causing her thighs to started trembling.

"Please sir . . . now please" she moaned.

"Not yet. Not till I say. Closer to the edge , , that's it." I commanded. My fingers continued to work over every nerve of her core.

"Please, I beg you Sir. I cant take any more . . pleeeeeeease." She begged. Tears were hanging on every word. I glanced at the workers who had moved farther away. Perfect. I stroked her g spot faster and plunged middle knuckle deep into her ass. I continued thrusting into both of her openings as I waited for the perfect moment. Holding her on the verge of a major orgasm.

"CUM NOW MINX, NOW I SAY!" I commanded. With a squeal that bordered on a primal growl her body racked into convulsions. Her orgasm ripped though her like lightning. Her pussy spasm-ed on my finger and her juices squirted from her pussy, coating my hand and her clothing. Several streams later she was still trembling and she collapsed backwards and I caught her with my left arm that was wrapped around her. I held her close as she slowly came back to me. I glanced around nervously to see if anyone had heard us. No one was visible and the workers didn't act like they had heard anything. Minx's eyes went from glazed to slowly taking their normal shade of ice blue. Her breath had settled to a more normal rhythm.

"We had best get you inside before someone sees you. Your shorts are wrecked." I said devilishly. She nodded in agreement. I helped Minx up from the table, her legs still shaky. We slipped through the shadows, somehow it was still deserted but the sun was starting to rise. It wouldn't be long till troops would be up and getting ready for their work day.

At the door we exchanged a glances, not sure how to end things. I quickly stole a kiss and a hug. It was all that was needed and we both knew what the other was thinking. She slowly open the door to her barracks and quietly started to go inside. I turned to go to mine, turning slightly to get one last look at her.

"Thank you sir . . . Master" Minx whispered to me as she slipped inside. The door cutting me off before I could respond. I turned back to my building and slowly walked inside. I felt as if I was floating on clouds from the emotional high was experiencing.

To be continued . . .

Bumpkin
Bumpkin
2 Followers