One Hot Day With Brittney

Story Info
Hooking up with his ex.
901 words
3.47
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I am here to tell you a story about a beautiful blonde woman I had the pleasure of having sex with. Her name is Brittney; she is 5'7" tall and 120lbs, 40c-24-34. She has these legs that flow into an amazing bum. She is a very sexual person. Now that you know her, let me tell you about me. My name is Steve; I am 6'1" and weigh 300lbs. I love sex, any where and any time. Now on with the story of Brittney and me

One day while I was on holiday's I was doing some work around my house, when Brittney showed up. She came in and sat down on the couch. I brought her a beer and said "hey Britt how are you"

"Ok I guess" was her response.

"What's the matter?"

"Well Tj and I had a fight last night and now he's not talking to me."

"Oh well is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

"Well you could love me that would help."

"You know I love you hon. I always have."

"No not like that silly, I mean make love to me."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh well that can be done."

"Good, because I am horny."

"When are you never horny." I add while laughing.

With that we started kissing, long passionate kisses. I slowly slide my hands up her sides to her breasts, over her shirt. I gently need Brittney's large breasts. Brittney was moaning. Brittney's hands are slowly sliding up my thigh to my penis. I slowly slip my left hand down under her skirt. To my surprise she had on no panties. I cupped her vagina and slowly rubbed up and down. "You really are horny, you have no panties on!!" I said.

"You bet," she replied.

"Mmmm you're so wet."

"You're so hard."

"Take it out."

"Let's just get naked."

"Ok."

I pull Brittney's shirt off over her head. I gently knead her breasts. I unclasp her bra. Leaning down and sucking her pink nipples. Gently biting and tugging them with my teeth. Reaching behind her and unzipping her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Meanwhile her hands are busy undoing my pants. Pushing them down with my boxers, I stepped out of them. Then pulling my shirt up over my head, she bent her head down and started biting my nipples. "Oh god baby I love when u bite my nipples, but I love it even more when you give me head."

"Ok but only if you lick my pussy at the same time."

"With pleasure."

Laying down she climbed on top of me. I wrap my arms around Brittney's thighs, pulling her down till her pussy was on my mouth. I slowly lick from her clit to her butt hole. She leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She deep throated me, making swallowing motions with her throat. Brittney slid her mouth up and down scraping her teeth along the underside of my cock lightly. I continue licking her twat from her clit to her asshole, pushing my tongue into her butt. Lifting her head and grunting like an animal, her pussy gushed girl cum all over my mouth, while stroking my cock. "Uhhh, uhhh yea baby lick my pussy, lick it all up."

"Oh god baby suck it I am almost there, oh yea yea yea yea, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh god I am Cumming.."

Climbing off my mouth and laying down next to me, playing with my flaccid penis. I rubbed her pussy and her asshole, getting her even wetter. "Stand up sexy!"

"Ok, why."

Standing up, lifting her left leg. I rammed my rock hard dick in her juicy wet cunt. "Wrap your arms around my neck baby."

"Ok, it feels so good fuck me hard."

I grabbed Brittney's butt in both my hands. "Wrap your other leg around my waist."

"Oh god you just sank even deeper in my pussy."

"Take it baby; you like it when I pound your tight wet juicy pussy don't you."

"Yesssssssssss, pound it harder."

Brittney bounced up and down on my cock. I made little circular motions with my hips. I Slipped 2 fingers in her bum. I slowly slide them in and out. Adding a third finger and eventually a 4th and 5th. Then I ram my whole fist up her beautiful butt hole. "Cum on my cock you dirty slut. Scream my name you little nymph."

"Oh yess Steve I am Cumming."

"Oh god me too Brittney, I am filling your tight, dirty little cunt with my baby juice."

"Oh god I am Cumming again."

Her juices are running down my cock and balls. I feel her girl cum starting to run down my thigh mixed with my cum. gently laying her down on the bed, I go to the bathroom and get a washcloth and a towel. I come back and gently wash her pussy and down her thighs and all around her butt. Then I gently dry where I just wiped with the wash cloth. She takes the cloth and towel and wipes all our mixed juices up, and then dries were she just washed me.

Well that is the story of one of many times with my beautiful ex-fiancé (after she left me). Remember this is my first story so please be gentle and I will definitely write some more.