One Hot Hot Double Penetration

Story Info
No chick yet 2 guys have wild double penetration.
2k words
3.86
121.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buffbody
buffbody
79 Followers

I was visiting San Diego for a business trip, a long trip for a week, first here is something about me, I am 31, single, white, 6 ft tall, 180 lbs, good looking and football player built, brown hair, brown eyes, tanned and thick 7 inch cock. I arrived at the hotel and asked the reception for my room keys. It was a nice hotel room on the 20th floor, with great ocean view. Nice summer breeze enough to make one horny, I undressed and got into the shower, came out changed and went down.

There was a new face at the reception, a smart looking 30 something guy, similar height and built to mine, pretty attractive, black hair and black eyes, charming smile. He looked at me and said "can I help you sir."

I replied "yes, can you suggest some good local restaurants close to the city center."

He replied back jokingly "is it for self or on a date."

I laughed back and said "none with me, unless you cared to give me company."

He looked at me with a smile and said "well if there was another woman joining both of us, I definitely would be open to it."

I looked at him and laughed and said, "I will keep that in mind," having said that he gave me a couple of names, and I headed out. A very weird but flirtatious conversation got my mind rolling, being straight and having this short teasing talk was strangely quite a turn on.

I had my lunch and returned back to the hotel, the guy was at the reception, he smiled at me, I went up to him, and he looked at me and said "Mr. Johnson can I assist you?"

I noticed his name tag which read Mark and said "please you can call me Rob, and by the way Mark, thanks for your recommendation, the Italian restaurant at the waterfront was really nice."

Mark looked at me and said "you are welcome, hope you had some company."

I laughed and said "ha ha no hot women seemed to be interested in joining me, and you didn't join me either."

Mark laughed and said "my offer still stands, if there was an attractive woman, I will definitely join you wherever," by then it became obvious, that he was keen on a 3some.

I looked at him and decided it was time to take this to the next level "I am straight, but yes if need be I can definitely be open to some good double penetration action."

Mark smiled and said "I am straight too and would not mind tagging some hot pussy with you."

We were staring in to each others eyes, and I could see he was horny and was equally in lust for a good double fuck, was thinking what could be done. I just looked at him and smiled "You want come by my room tonight, I have no plans, we could have a drink or two and discuss this further."

Mark had a huge smile "Sure I finish around 11, would it be too late," I replied back "no actually it's perfect."

My mind was wandering as I took the elevator to my room, what to do, how to have some hot 3some fun. I entered the room, and realized I already had a huge boner, turned on the TV and hit pay per view porn channel, and what came on was a hot DP scene, last thing that I needed. And hell no it was not just a DP scene, both dudes were doing her tight pussy together. Since it was pay per view, I had the movie for 24 hours, I thought, maybe if we can't get a chick at least we can jerk off to this hot movie together. I turned on my notebook and looked at Craiglist to see if I could get some chick for a 3 way, but nothing. Suddenly came upon an ad 'LOOKING FOR ANOTHER STRAIGHT DUDE TO DOUBLE FUCK A FLESHLIGHT' I read more into it, and more curious I became, seemed like an alternative. I knew if he was game, at least something fun could happen tonight.

I dressed and went down, with my mind racing and heart pounding fast, I saw Mark at the counter, and went up to him and asked him in a soft voice so no one could hear us "you know of any good sex toy stores here".

Mark just looked at me with a sly smile "there is one 10 blocks from the hotel, anything specific on your mind."

I gave him a wink and said "maybe something which both of us could use tonight when you come to my hotel room."

Mark looked at me and said with a bigger smile "sure would love to try something fun, I finish at 11 and don't need to go back to work till 2 in the afternoon tomorrow."

That was all I needed to hear, I headed to the adult shop and found a good Fleshlight, it was like a rubber pussy, I asked the owner, is that big enough for 2 to fit in, or you have better ones. The owner, said I get lot of guys who come here to use it, but for dps and he would recommend it as it stretched far better, and surrounds two cocks like walls of a tight vagina and feel was real.

I picked that up, knowing what was to happen later in the night. I headed back to the hotel, and as I entered the lobby, I saw Mark smiling at me, I went up to him, he looked at me with a naughty grin, I went up to him and said softly "I hope to, see you later at 11."

I went back to my room, it was already 8, I had a quick bite, but my mind was not at all in dinner, it was what was to happen after dinner. It was 10.30 I put on the same porn flick and got down to my trunk shorts, suddenly there was a knock on the door. I switched off the TV and wrapped a towel around my waist, just incase it was someone else. I opened the door, it was Mark, and he had a bottle of wine in his hand.

He looked at me and said "hi hope didn't catch you at a bad time, looks like you were headed to the shower."

I quickly replied back and said "No just got out a few minutes ago" and let him in the room.

He said the bottle of wine were complements of the hotel for special guests, and gave me a wink. I removed two glasses and looked at him "well then let us make it a special night."

Mark poured two glasses of wine, and while we were toasting, my towel slipped, leaving me standing in my trunks. I quickly apologized and was about to put back the towel. Mark "Dude its fine, and you look good in it."

I replied back saying "well I had just put on something on TV, which made trunks more comfortable," and with that I turned on the TV, the hot dp scene going on. I got in the bed, while Mark sat on the chair, he unbuttoned his shirt, while I began to stroke my cock.

I looked at him and he looked at me as well and said "can I make myself more comfortable."

I said "sure dude." He got up and removed his shirt, and then threw his pant, strangely he was wearing trunks as well and was sporting a huge boner.

The scene was getting even hotter, the action had moved from tradition Double Penetration to double vaginal penetration, where both guys where fucking the same pussy. I saw Mark and asked him "You like this?"

Mark replied "Hell yea!"

I asked him "you wanna try this with me?"

Mark's eyes sparkled and he said "fuck yea Rob!"

We were looking into each others eyes, with the hot double vaginal penetration action going on the TV, there was a lot of sexual tension in the air. I slowly moved from the center of the bed to the other end, Mark kind of got the hint and said "if there is a little room, I could make myself more comfortable in there."

I replied "Yea dude, sure enough room for both of us in here."

Mark joined me in bed, he was on the other side stroking with his right hand and me on the other end also stroking, Seeing his left hand by my side, I started stroking with my left hand leaving my right hand on the side, moving my right hand closer to his left hand.

Mark got the hint and moved his left hand closer to mine, our fingers were slowly inching towards each other. Our eyes were now at each others hard cocks instead of the screen, our fingers slowly inched towards each other, and Mark looked at me, and locked his fingers in a tight grip with mine, he was kind of looking for an approval, and I just smiled. There we were two hot dudes in bed, stroking their cocks with one hand, and locked fingers with each other in the other hand. We got closer to each other in bed, so it was more comfortable, it was now reaching a point, where we could have ended up releasing our load anytime.

I remembered the Fleshlight. I looked at Mark and said "You remember the toy I bought for us to use."

Mark looked at me and said "can both of us use that together?"

I replied back "Yesss!"

I removed the fleshlight and he was all smiles, without saying a word, he laid on his back on the bed, and shoved his hard boner into it,, when he was deep into it, he looked at me and said "Rob, dude now get in here too, am not gonna fuck this thing alone."

I quickly straddled Mark's legs and pushed my cock slowly into the fleshlight too, it was so damn tight, I could feel his cock in there, mark had other ideas, he used his hands to push my butt which got my cock deeper into the flehlight.

That feeling of our cocks rubbing and fucking the same hole was so unbelievable, I lied flat on top of him, my legs horizontal on his legs, with our cocks struggling to fuck the fleshlight, his hands slowly moved from my butt to my back, and taking this hint for greater body contact I wrapped my arms around Mark's back, and we grinded and fucked the fleshlight for a good hour, our muscular bodies feeling each other, our hairy legs rubbing and both of us dirty talking with each other, with hot dp porn in the background, this amounted to the most unusual double fuck we could have ever thought of. We both came gallons, and then laughed and rolled off each other.

Mark and I fucked the fleshlight in all possible positions together, standing, him sitting on the chair and me on top, then me sitting on the chair and him on top. In the shower, in the bathtub, the only breaks we took were to catch up on energy and to wash the fleshlight of the messy loads each time.

It was nine in the morning, and I had a client meeting at 11, but we were still horny and wanted to continue doing it. I called up my client and made an excuse say that I ate something and was not feeling too well, and rescheduled the meeting for the day after. He looked at me and called up his manager in the hotel, saying that he couldn't make the shift either. That was it, the entire day and night we spent in the room double fucking the fleshlight, and grinding. And we both agreed, it was the best orgasms we ever had.

My entire trip in San Diego was fun, and Mark would come over every night.

Who says one can't get laid, have sex with a guy and yet not have sex with him at the same time. While we fucked, but not each other, probably the best double fuck of my entire life.

buffbody
buffbody
79 Followers