One Hot Night With Brother's Friend

Story Info
Nineteen-year-old seduces older guy.
1.3k words
3.97
45.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msstar
msstar
2 Followers

One weekend last summer my brother's friend Vince spent the night at our house. Vince is an ok guy and he has always treated me with respect so, I didn't mind him spending the weekend at our house while our parents where out of town. My older brother at the time was 22 and I was 19.

Our house was pretty secluded from our neighbors so we were able to go skinny dipping at night and not be seen. It was a hot summer night and I was out in the pool swimming some laps when I hear my brother and Vince come home, they had been out to a party so I knew they had been drinking. I continued to swim around, figure that since the two of them had been at a party that they probably would just go to bed.

I swam over to the edge of the pool and got out and was sitting on the edge when I feel a rush of air go by me and then I hear a splash of someone jumping into the pool and then felt a splash of water hit me right in the face. I wipe away the water from my face and then when I opened my eyes there standing in front of me is Vince. I gasp and tried to cover myself with my hands, but Vince grabs my hands and says don't bother covering up that sexy body of yours. I look at him and says where is David? Oh David is sleeping he passed out when he hit the bed. So its just you and me.

Vince pulls me into the pool and pulls me to him. His arms wrap around me as he pulls my body close to his, he leans in and starts to kiss me gently then more firmer, parting my lips with his tongue as his tongues slides into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth as his hand is moving down my back towards my ass. His strong hand is rubbing my ass and squeezing as he holds me tight to him. I try to push away at first, but he is so strong and he just holds me tighter. Vince is taller then me and has a very well built body from working out and not to mention he is sexy as hell too.

Every girl in school drools over Vince as he walks down the halls. I could not believe that I am standing here in Vince's arms and trying to get away. His tongue is so strong in my mouth, circling my own tongue. I hear myself start to moan to Vince's touches. His strong fingers kneading my ass, spreading my ass checks apart as he runs his fingers up my ass crack.

Vince walks me over to the steps of the pool and then picks me up in his strong arms and carries me over to the towel that's laying down on the ground. He lays me down on my back, pushing my hair aside as he gives me another kiss. Sliding his right hand down my body towards my breast, he takes my right nipple between his finger and thumb and pinches it as he rolls it between his fingers. I feel my nipples getting harder to his touches. He slides his hand over to my left nipple and does the same thing, rolling the nipple making it hard between his fingers.

For such a big guy Vince is very gentle. I feel Vince's tongue tracing circles from my chin going down my body towards my hard nipples. I am moaning and whispering to him oh yess that feels so good. His mouth finds my hard nipple, he draws my nipple into his mouth and he begins to suck on it, oh my it feels so good having my nipple in his mouth, I feel my body reacting to his touches. I rub my fingers through his hair and feeling my legs spread apart as his hand is exploring my inner thigh. I moan as I feel his fingers touch my lips of my pussy, slowly parting the lips to reach my wetness. I hear Vince whisper you are very wet as his fingers slide up and down my slit. I let out a scream of pleasure as I feel his finger flick across my clit. Vince grins as he feels my clit jump to his touch.

Vince slides down my body, as he spreads my legs wider I felt his tongue dancing on my clit. Oh my I scream out that feels so damn good. He looks at me and smiles big and whisper and a shaved little pussy too -- that I like very much. Vince buries his face in my soaked pussy. His tongue exploring every inch of my pussy, not missing a single beat as he slides his experienced tongue up and down my slit, taking my clit into his mouth sucking and nibbling on it. In no time he has me screaming out as I cover his face with my first climax of the night. Vince eagerly licks it all up as he continues to devour my pussy with his tongue. When I heard that Vince was very good at oral, I never did imagine such a thing, He knew how to use his tongue on my pussy and how to bring me to a climax after climax. After what must have been my fourth climax, Vince got up on his knees and took his very hard 7 inch cock into his hand and parted my pussy lips with it and rub it up and down my slit, rubbing my juices on his cock just before entering me.

Vince took his time sliding his cock into my wet pussy. He said he wanted to make the pleasure last for awhile. I screamed out I want you to fuck me and fuck me now. Vince was in control and he knew that, he would slide the tip of his cock in and then take it out, he was driving me crazy, I would push my hips forward to get more of him, but he would pull out. Vince wanted me to beg for his cock. I'm sure the neighbors could have heard me that night, the way I was begging for Vince's cock and for him to fuck me.

The more I beg the excited he got. I begged for Vince to fuck me for what seemed like 20 minutes, then finally he thrust his hard cock into me and started to pump in and out of my tight pussy. Vince whispered how good my tight pussy felt around his cock. He said its been awhile since I have had a pussy this tight. I would squeeze my pussy muscles around his cock and when I did that it made it even tighter. Vince was moaning and groaning on how good it felt inside of my pussy. Vince positioned my legs on top of his shoulder to go deeper.

He told me I am going to send my hot load deep inside of your pussy. I wanted him to keep his cock buried deep inside of my pussy, that I said just fuck me and cum inside of me. After a few more thrust I could feel Vince's body tensing up and with a final thrust I felt his hot load hit deep inside of me. What a load he had for me, I could feel it leaking out of my pussy down to my ass. I squeezed Vince's cock as he finished shooting his load. I was not letting his cock out of my pussy just yet. Vince grinned at me and said that was one hell of a hot fuck, your pussy is so tight, that my cock is going to fuck it over and over.

Vince then laid down next to me with his cock still inside of me. What a night that was and I could not wait for the next time Vince came over to spend the night.

msstar
msstar
2 Followers