One Hot Summer

Story Info
College boy comes home to a determined sister.
2.7k words
4.25
161.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot summer days, you know, the kind where no matter how many layers you remove, you're still sweating bullets? The type where there is not a bottle of water big enough or any lake cold enough or any fan fast enough? It was definitely one of those days, and even without the thermometer pasted to the upstairs window, you could definitely tell the temperature- there was a half-naked girl splayed out on the second-story deck of the large, suburban Tyler home, and she was covered in sweat that made her body glisten in the blaring sunlight. Her perfectly rounded c-cup breasts were splayed out over her sun-darkened ribcage, not a tan line in sight. A tiny thong panty- was it a bikini bottom or lingerie? - covered an obviously bare pussy, keeping the image rated R. And the best part of this entire scene was that it was being enjoyed thoroughly by none other than me, the girl's older, perverted brother.

Yeah, okay. I'm sick. But what can you expect from a nympho college kid? I just spent the last semester three hours away at a university stuffed with uptight dickheads, nerdy feminist freaks, and wholesome hotties that wanted nothing to do with my cock. You can't blame me for jacking off to my sexy younger sister. The only consolation is that she's eighteen, so you can't call me a pedophile or anything.

Anyway, so I'm standing in my bedroom, one hand prying the blinds open so I can watch this beautiful creature (I call her Lauren) slather bronzing lotion onto her firm tits and bare ass, the other hand tightly wrapped around my cock. I can't lie, I'm pretty well-hung; eight inches at least, and I know from experience that most girls can't fit their hand around it. Yeah, it's huge. I like to keep it shaved, just in case, but lately it hasn't been seeing much other than the plaid fabric of my boxers, or my calloused palm. Probably more of the latter. Living with an unbelievably hot teenage girl has raped me of all self control. I don't think it's a bad thing. I've got my mom's $50 hand lotion slathered over the beast and it's pretty much all over my carpet too, but this shit was way too good to miss.

Since you're probably here for Lauren and not so much myself, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about my jack session, let me just fill you in on the last couple of weeks. Before I left for college in the fall, Lauren was pretty homely. She had the whole too-short-jeans and striped socks thing going on, and I wanted to rip those braces off her teeth. All she ever did was read those fucking fantasy dragon books and shit. Her friends were pretty hot though and she got pretty pissed when I fucked one of them in her bed over the holiday break. It was frickin worth it though, and the girl (I think her name was Molly? Or maybe Holly) drove up to campus a few times and we fucked like farm animals. But she got tired of it and started fucking this other guy, so that was cool with me. She was into those dragon books anyways.

So that was pretty much all the pussy my cock got to see in my freshman year at the university. I drove home a few days after my last class and when I got there, mom and dad greeted me in the driveway with hugs and kisses and all that shit. So we're catching up ("Jake, honey, what were your term grades?") and all of a sudden I see this tanned babe with piles of long, blonde, wavy hair going right for me! What the fuck! She's got her slender, freckled arms wrapped around my neck and she smells like coconuts and she's in the skimpiest bikini I've ever seen. So she stops hugging me for a minute and when I get past the makeup and straight white teeth I see my little sister. Damn is she hot! What the fuck happened?

So my dick is getting hard because Lauren's got her pelvis grinding into me and her huge tits are barely covered by her black bikini top, and I'm getting nervous that she'll feel it and get sicked out. But instead she responds to its pokes by grinding into it even harder, and all the time she's running her mouth and asking me dumb questions and exclaiming and squealing and all that shit. But in her green eyes I can see a knowing glimmer and something told me she grew up just a little bit.

So every fucking day of my measly existence in this goddamned house I've spent with my pants around my ankles, my cock in my hand, and my eyes glued to Lauren's body. But I guess I have to be honest and say that my fixation on Lauren isn't driven by the fact that she's ridiculously hot; it's because she's my sister. Something about the dirty, completely nasty, totally wrong idea of fucking my own sister's brains out really puts me over the edge. I've never wanted to stick my dick in anyone so bad.

"Holy shit, Jake, your cock is huge!"

Just as I came, Lauren burst into my bedroom with a towel covering her body- and she watched me finish with a huge grin on her face.

"Jesus Christ Lauren, get the fuck out of my room!" I yelled at her while scrambling to wipe up my cum and pull up my boxers. She just stood there, leaning against the door frame with her towel riding up over her hip, smirking.

"So is this a daily habit, jacking off to your innocent little sister?" She took a few steps into the room towards the bed, where I was sitting and trying to keep my dick down. Being this close to her, knowing she was naked under that towel, had me thinking graphic thoughts again... like her bent over the kitchen table and my dick ramming her tight pussy.... Damn it all, I was hard again.

"I uh... well... damn it Lauren, you're the one who tans topless! What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I was blushing now, but my cock was pretty shameless. Lauren sat down next to me, holding the towel to her chest. Her bare leg was pressed up against mine, and I could feel the heat of the sun lingering on her skin.

"Does mom know you use her Estee Lauder hand cream for that?" She giggled, her tits jiggling with her laughter. Yeah, I was definitely hard.

"Get the fuck out, Laur," I said, standing up... and totally showing her my hard on- completely unintentional, and completely embarrassing.

"Damn, kid. Molly was right when she said your cock was huge." So her name was Molly. That girl had the tightest pussy...

"Why the fuck are you talking to your friends about that shit?"

"Well I got over you two soiling my bed pretty fast, brother of mine. But I figured out that my friends were fucking you and I'd never even kissed a guy, so I was curious... and I definitely caught up to them these last few months, but honest to god... I've never seen a dick as big as yours." She was visibly horny. The more she talked the more she squirmed. She took me by surprise when she stood up and dropped her towel, but I definitely wasn't complaining. Lauren took a few steps towards me, her firm, bare tits barely moving, and I could smell the tanning oil on her skin. "I know you don't think of me as a sex goddess or anything," (yeah right, I was thinking), "but you should know I do have a competitive streak. It kills me to think that a slut like Molly fucked my brother, and I haven't." She reached out to touch my chest, dragging her finger down and through my treasure trail. What the fuck was she doing?

I grabbed her arm and held it by her face, provoking a little yelp from the naked girl. I thought about my options.

"Lauren, if you think I'm going to make love to you, you're wrong." Her face fell and she blushed. I tried to retain my laughter. "I didn't make love to Molly, I fucked her raw. If you want to get on her level, you have to take this cock like she did."

Without her approval, I used my grasp on her arm to throw her down onto my bed. I ripped off her tiny thong- it was a bikini bottom, not lingerie like I'd thought before- and took in the sight of the prettiest little pussy I'd ever seen. It looked like it belonged to a ten-year-old girl. Hairless, pink, and undeniably wet, I had a hard time keeping myself from just sticking it in her and goin' to town. I yanked down my boxers as she tried to recover from the fall and straddled her face, forcing my cock past her swollen lips. She tried pushing me away, placing her hands on my thighs, but I persisted. Eventually she wrapped her hand around my shaft and used her drool to pump her fist up and down in tandem with my thrusts. When I pressed my erection deep into her throat, she gagged around it and tears came to her eyes. Her cheeks were stretched to full capacity and she was fighting this every step of the way, but it was really getting me horny. I backed off a little bit so she could breathe and within a few seconds her resistance turned into horniness. She went down on me with fervor, sucking and spitting and pumping my cock- undeniably the best blow job I have ever had.

I pushed her back onto the bed, wanting to gain control of the situation again. I grabbed Lauren by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed, where I was kneeling in front of it. I plunged a finger into her pussy, and it was so tight I thought it was her asshole. She squirmed a little as she adjusted to my finger, and I pumped it in and out of her, gliding past wet pussy lips. I dove into her mound face first, using my tongue to tease her pussy and really put her over the edge. I shoved another finger into her and stroked the inside of her as she grunted and kicked her legs in the air. I doubt any of her previous fuckbuddies treated her to oral like this. I licked and teased all around my fingers, and then I flicked my tongue over her clit. I pressed into the nub hard with my tongue, massaging it over her pelvic bone as I made come hither motions with the fingers stuffed in her pussy. I felt her muscles tense around my fingers as a freakishly intense orgasm ripped through her, and she screamed. I usually have a problem with screamers, but this was definitely the sexiest orgasm noise I'd ever heard. I kept lapping at her pussy, pumping my fingers slowly until she finished writhing beneath me.

Before she could recover I stood up and placed the head of my cock right between her wet pussy lips, rubbing it up and down her slit. Every time it touched her clit she'd jump like she'd just been electrocuted. I grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders, and just as she started to open her mouth to say something, I slammed my eight-inch dick into her tiny teenage pussy. She yelped in pain and surprise as her tight cunt adjusted to my length and girth. I looked into her eyes for the first time and saw a fire there. She wanted me to fuck her like an animal.

I pulled my dick out, and slid back in without using my hands, just to tease her. She squirmed, and cried out every time I shoved it back in. Then I started pumping slowly, her head lolling to one side as her whole body was rocked by my movements. Her tits jiggled and her hard nipples made little circles with each thrust. I built up the momentum, grunting as we slammed together. She gripped my dick with her pussy, she was so fucking wet and tight, and I was really lucky I had just jacked off or I wouldn't have made it this far. Just as she looked like she was about to cum all over me, I pulled out and flipped her over so her little ass was in the air. I kneeled on the bed and got up behind her, as she suddenly pulled herself up from all fours into a kneeling position to mimic mine and used her hand to stick my cock inside her. This time she did all the work, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft as I grabbed her tits with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. We were fucking hard and fast, and she was getting louder and louder- grunting and groaning, moaning my name, screaming when my balls would slap her clit. I pushed her down so her face was pressed into the sheets, and grabbed her long hair in one hand. I pulled it as I fucked her, her pussy making slurping noises when I slid in and out. She was making the loudest, hottest sounds ever. I smacked an ass cheek as I humped her, evoking a startled yelp. I spanked Lauren's ass harder and harder as I fucked her, sending the skin into a state of bright red pain. She liked it.

All of a sudden my balls tightened up and just as I was about to spill my cum inside her, she pushed me off of her. She couldn't have weighed more than 110 lbs., but in my state of shock and complete sexual abandon she somehow got me on my back. She straddled my dick, placing the shaft between her lips and sliding up and down to tease me and stimulate her clit. Her wetness squished around my dick and I reached up to grab her perfect tits, squeezing them and mashing them against her chest. Finally she positioned herself over the head of my dick and in one quick thrust, took the entire thing inside her. She sat on my cock and began slowly rocking herself against me, rubbing her clit into my pelvic bone. She was getting herself really worked up and I liked the slower pace. I grabbed her ass and ground up into her, making her squeal. Her breasts were thrust in my face so I sucked on them and squeezed them hard. Lauren leaned back, putting her hands on my ankles and exposing the most amazing view of my cock in that tight little pussy, with her clit right above it. I reached up to rub her clit as she simultaneously massaged my balls from behind, and we rocked together. Just when I knew she was about to come, I deepened my thrusts as well as my strokes on her clit, and her body went into intense spasms. Her pussy gripped my dick hard, rippling around it and pulling me deeper. As her body slowed down and she recovered, I pulled her upright and began slamming into her as hard as I could, grunting and groaning. I slammed into her, one, two, three, and felt hot spurts of cum flow through my dick and into her. She kept sliding up and down my dick as I kept cumming, and I started to feel myself grow softer. She slid off me, rolling over onto the bed, gasping for air. Beads of sweat covered her body, just like they did when she laid out in the sun, and a smile crept over my face.

"Well, I guess I know what Molly was talking about now," Lauren exclaimed with laughter.

"Sis," I gasped, "Molly wasn't half as good as you." I rolled over to face her, and buried my face in the crescent of her neck. I kissed the skin there, and then I kissed her lips.

"I guess I'll have to tan more often!" Lauren laughed.

"Or you can just skip that part and come fuck me," I said, running my hand over her body and playing with her nipples.

She rolled over onto her side so we were spooning, and pressed her ass into my hardening dick. "Like right now?"

Needless to say, that summer and every summer afterwards never involved me jacking off.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad but

Comparing a pussy to a 10 year old girl's pussy makes you seem like a pedophile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So waitaminute, the guy is at his window beating off to his sister but then shes busting into his room and catching him?! Hows that happen? Nevermind. Anyway, she catches him, asks him if hes jacking off over her and he gets all defensive and shit and tells her to get the fuck out?!

I thought this dude wanted to fuck her? I thought he'd been around the block a few times, hell he's in college, he should be letting it swing free in front of his sister, ESPECIALLY in his own room! Pussy!! Hell, if she had ran and jumped her new hottie body on me when I got home and was grinding on my hard dick I would have already been spending quality time with her feeling the subject out, lol!

"" "Damn, kid. Molly was right when she said your cock was huge." So her name was Molly. That girl had the tightest pussy...

"Why the fuck are you talking to your friends about that shit?" ""

@@ is he TOTALLY fucking retarded?! You bang her bestie and think they arent going to talk about your dick?? ...and I thought you wanted to FUCK your sister? Shes talking about your huge cock and instead of giving her an easy in you're giving her shit about it?! This jerk doesn't deserve to get any pussy! No wonder he's been getting dandruff dick at school, lol! @@

Now douchebag is twisting her arm and throwing her on the bed and raping her face. She should have bit his loser fucking dick off right there. Sad a guy has to say that!

Then he goes down on her and thinks hes gods gift to women, lol.

He usually has a problem with screamers? Who the hell doesn't love the fuck out of screamers?! ...unless he's been sneaking into some underage girls bedroom in the middle of the night.

""

I grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders, and just as she started to open her mouth to say something, I slammed my eight-inch dick into her tiny teenage pussy. She yelped in pain and surprise as her tight cunt adjusted to my length and girth. I looked into her eyes for the first time and saw a fire there. She wanted me to fuck her like an animal.""

@@So, basically rapes her, lol. She was probably going to say "brother do you have a condom? Im not on the pill and I have syphilis so you might want protection."@@

...ok, that was my fun rant on the story! I dont get off on the violence crap myself, its one thing if you know ahead of time they like it and want it and youve talked about it ahead of time, but damn!

I think some ragged on the author way more than necessary! Rag on the story if you want but don't make it personal folks! Dick / tit size. I like stories where they're described without actually saying what the size is. A description works fine and leaves it to the imagination! I mean, you don't look at a girl and say she was a 32c or something, your thinking about the size of a nice grapefruit! I would think dick size would be about the same... 'I could wrap both of my small hands around it and the head still stuck out the top and I could barely touch my thumb and finger together around it.

Eight inches isn't that monstrous, sure its bigger than average but Ive known a number of guys in that range so its not horribly uncommon. ..you get into that 9-12 bullshit and it gets ludicrous I guess. Yeah, they're out there but it gets old in so many stories. ...and in the real world they never get that hard, lol. They're more of a curse unless you're in porn because most women don't want them. And from a readers perspective (as a guy) I have no interest at all in a girl that can easily take some monster cock, lol. Hell, Im not huge but girls have told me that Im thicker than average and Ive run across enough girls out there that the sex was... Not very good.. Because they just weren't tight! You've seen some guys write that theres no such thing as bad sex? I beg to differ! Theres nothing worse than having sex with a girl and once she warms up while you're going at it, gets good and wet then dilates and all of a sudden you feel like you're fucking a warm glass of water! Try cumming with that! The only way, if you can at all, is to pound hard and find some mental trigger that will make up for the lack of sensation. Maybe Im not as physically sensitive as others (i can usually last as long as I want, my wifes only bitch 'im getting sore honey! Lol). ...damn, think I got off topic somewhere!

...but anyway, my only big bitch about the story is the unasked for violence she gets. The rest was pretty well done for a short. Thanks for writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

well you can that guy is not getting it ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHORE

IT S JUST ANOTHER WHORE STORY WRITEN BY A 10 YEARS OLD SLUT.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Exaggerated size

This is a fantasy site and you can write whatever you want. You can have a guy with two dicks fucking his mother and grandmother at the same time while he eats his sister's pussy and fucks her ass with a Stillson wrench. But it's not plausible.

Most reputable studies have concluded that the average erect penis is between 5" and 6" and has a circumference of about 4" when erect. An 8" penis would be expected in less than 2% of the male population. A penis that you can't get your hand around would be equally rare. However, most men are not aware of these statistics and they perceive themselves as being small. Since most men are sensitive about the size of their penis, writing about some 8" horse dick would simply make many guys think about their own perceived shortcomings (no pun intended.)

Women are the same way about their breast size. Most women are smaller than 36D but you will trigger some feelings of inadequacy in women if you write about some chick with 36D or 38DD boobs.

If you write about a guy with a 5" hose banging his horny little sister with 34B titties, your readers will not have their feelings of inadequacy triggered and they will be more aroused by the story you write. It is simple psychology. But . . . you can write whatever you want.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories