One Hot Summer Night

Story Info
A night spent with someone that I have desired for years.
1.4k words
4.12
29.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always loved hot nights... we usually only get them in August, but occasionally they come earlier in the year. It is a hot still evening, when you can feel a slight breeze, or a hot caressing wind. The setting is in a yard, on the patio...

We are sitting having a drink, this man and me. Who knows, perhaps it's you? We're talking and getting to know one another, ice clinking in the glasses as we laugh and joke. I take a sip of my drink. The condensation runs down the outside of the glass, falls onto my cleavage, and runs slowly out of sight. We don't know one another very well, but tonight I know we are going to learn a lot about each other.

I finish my drink and you quickly get up to make me another. I watch you enter the house, go to the bar and mix me another margarita. My hand slides quickly under my skirt, running lightly over my panties, feeling the beginning of my arousal. I slip my fingers under the panties, stroking my pussy slowly.

I hear the door open, and you have returned! I can't think of an easy way to extricate my fingers so I take the glass from you with my free hand and quickly ask you a question about the stars. As you look toward the heavens with their exquisite display, I slide my fingers out, bringing them quickly to my lips...

"May I do that?" you ask.

I smile and lift my fingers upward. You lean your head down and slide my fingers into your mouth, licking them. Your hand slides under the edge of my dress and strokes my breasts. I moan lightly and push back against you. I'm a little surprised as you remove your hands and move to the lounge. You sit facing me, and then you tell me you love to watch.

I'm a little uncertain, because all I want to do is make wild passionate love in the hot steamy air, but I'm also a little excited by the idea of you watching me touch myself. I slowly undo the first button on my dress, exposing myself just a little. My hand slides under the edge to massag my breasts, searching for a nipple, then rubbing it between my fingers. My hand slides down and undoes another button, so you can see my bra and the skin below.

I continue to explore my breasts, moving my bra aside a little for better access. I undo the rest of my buttons. My dress falls open, exposing my body. I can see you rubbing your cock through your shorts as it hardens. I slide my dress off my shoulders, letting it fall. My hand undoes my bra and my breasts spring free. I cup them in my hands, rubbing the nipples between my thumbs and my fingers. I lift my hands up and rub the palms against my hardening nipples.

My hands continue to explore my body, stroking everywhere I can reach. My fingers slip under my panties occasionally, dipping into my hot wet pussy. My orgasm builds slowly, my senses heightened by the fact that you are watching me. My moans increase as both fingers slide into my wet pussy, bringing my climax. My juices run out, wetting my fingers. You can see the dampness spread on the crotch of my panties. I lift my hips from the bench and slide them off, tossing them to you.

A hoarse whisper comes from my throat, "Your turn."

You stand up for a moment, pulling off your shirt and shorts, and your hot throbbing cock springs free. You approach me slowly, but stay just a little out of reach. You slide my panties over your hardness, feeling the silky smoothness, combined with the wet patch, stroking you. Dropping them to the ground you move your hands over your cock, sliding slowly up and down the shaft.

One hand slides between your legs, cupping your balls and fondling them. One finger slides slowly around the shaft, sliding underneath and down the underside. You bring the finger to your mouth, wetting it, and spread it on your shaft. You grasp your shaft more firmly, pumping your hand up and down. You pause for a moment, then start again. Your pace is more leisurely now, as groans come from deep in your throat.

A drop of pre-cum slides from the tip. Your fingers slide it slowly over the head. You continue to stroke yourself, your actions quickening. I can see your shaft swelling, building toward your release. You move slightly closer to me as your orgasm begins... your hot seed spurts from you, hitting my body and my breasts. I lift my hands up and spread the cum over my body, slipping my hands back into my moist pussy.

I continue to stroke myself. You kneel between my legs and push my fingers away. Your tongue explores me, driving me closer to my second orgasm. Your fingers part me a little wider and your tongue finds my clit, flicking against it. I cry out as my climax hits, flooding your face with my juices. As you stand up I see that you've already started to get hard again.

I lean forward and take your hardening cock deep into my mouth. I can taste the saltiness of your cum as I slide the head into my mouth. My tongue runs around the head, pulling you deeper inside. I can feel you pulsing in my mouth as you harden. I move my mouth over your cock, feeling the head press against the back of my throat. I tilt my head slightly, allowing the head to push down my throat. You pull my head closer, my face pressed against your crotch.

I pull my head back, allowing your cock to slide out of my mouth. I spread my legs, wanting to feel your hot throbbing shaft pushing into me. You push my legs wide apart, sliding the tip of your cock to my pussy, rubbing the head over it. You begin to slide into me, filling my cunt with your cock, pushing slowly in, deeper. You pause as we meet, our mouths finally meeting, tongues pressing hard into one another.

You slowly draw back, allowing the head to slide out, then push back in. Your hands slide over my body, caressing my breasts. I lose control a little, hands sliding around your body, pulling you closer, feeling filled. I whisper in your ear what I want you to do but you shake your head. It's not time yet. Your pace increases, pumping in and out of me, fingers now stroking my clit as your cock slides in and out of me.

I cry out as I orgasm again but you continue your pace, not even pausing. You seem a man possessed, your stamina limitless. You tease a little as you pull your cock out of me, sliding it over my pussy and down toward my ass as I lift my hips. You slide the head back up and plunge it into my pussy again, continuing to drive me wild.

You pull out again and tell me it's time. I get slowly to my feet and turn around, my arms over the back of the bench, breasts pressing against it, and legs spread wide. You position yourself behind me and slide your cock into my cunt, wetting it. Your fingers replace your cock, drawing my wetness from me, spreading it over my anus.

You press your glistening tool against my ass, pushing slowly in. I gasp at the pleasure I feel as you push into my tight back passage. As you slide in deeper I can sense your balls drawing near to my pussy. As you push the rest of the way in I can feel you pushing hard against me, our hot bodies pressed together.

You begin to move within me and pleasure courses through me as your pace increases. You continue to pump in and out as your fingers slide over my cunt, stroking me. I orgasm again while your cock is sliding in and out of my ass. Your movements are almost frantic now, driving in and out. I can feel your cock swelling, then suddenly your climax hits. Your hot cum fills my ass as you pump a few more strokes. You pull out with a slight pop, cum dripping from me. You kneel between my legs, licking the streams of cum as they slide down me.

I turn around and we kiss, passion-filled kisses, with promises of things to come on another hot summer night...

Maybe I can finish my drink now!

xoxoxox
CherishXTC