One Hot Voice

Info
She talks you through a hot anal session.
769 words
2.7
348.4k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers



Oh ya baby I love when you lick my tits like that. Say what? You want to do what? Oh of course you can do that! Sure go for it. Stick your fingers in my snatch. Can you feel how wet I am already? My sweet juices running down your fingers! Why don't you take them out and taste me!

That's it stud lick your fingers and taste all that sweet pussy juice. Oh you like it don't you. I know you do, I can see you smiling. You like how my pussy tastes I can tell.

Is your cock getting hard yet babe? Is it all big and making your pants all tight? So you want to take it out? Why don't you do that? Take that nice hard prick out for me to look at. Oh stud you are so big! I can't wait to feel that monster deep in my hot wet pussy. Oh but first I want to watch you stroke it for a bit. You heard me big boy grip that cock and work it.

Would it help you more if I was pinching my nipples like this? Oh yes...Maybe if you saw me putting my fingers deep inside my hot cunt like this? Oh there we go. Slide your hand right down that cock. You're so thick your hand barely fits around it. Keep jerking baby!

I can tell by the way you are looking at me you want to eat my wet snatch. Well do ya Hun? You wanna slide your tongue inside my hole and suck on my clit for a while? Yes I think I would like that too. Mmmm it would feel so awesome to have your wet slimy tongue sliding in and out and in and out, then all around. Oh baby I would cum so hard on your face.

Oh yes sweetie I see you are really stroking that cock now! Your hand is moving so fast. Look how red your pole is! What is that...Oh you like licking my pussy...well I like you liking me too.

Say what? You want to put your tongue where? Oh please do! I would love to feel your tongue lapping my tight ass. Mmmm just look at your cock now! Look at the precum oozing out the tip. Why don't you bring that over here and let me have a taste of that!

Mmmmm you taste yummy. Here I want to try something, let me... Ummm get this ...slurp cock...mmmm....slurp....mmmm. Oh yes you taste so good! Mmmm I am so turned on right now. I got to feel this beauty in my tight pussy. Come on baby stick that cock in my cunt! Take me honey. Oh ya just like that.

Oh god!! I can feel your thick rod splitting me open. Oh yes you are stretching me sooo much! Come on baby, come on that's it, push it all the way in...Oh God! You are so huge in me. That's it pull it back nice and slow then jam it back in me. Oh God...yes again!...yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me harder...Oh ya faster baby....faster....Jesus you are so deep inside me!

Fuck me, oh yes I am cumming, I'm cumming. Here it is cumming soooooo hard!!! Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh! Did you feel me gush all over you? Now what do you want? You want me where? On my knees? Oh my you want to take me from behind? Well here just let me...there we go baby.

OOOOHHHHH Baby that's not my pussy! Damn boy if you are going to stick in there be gentle. That's better stud. Oh...oh...oh...you...feel...so...huge! It...is ...so...tight...filling....my...ass...UP! That's it baby...nice...and...smooth...YES...fuck my...ass! Oh yes...baby...faster...now. I am going to rub my pussy while you jam your big cock up my tight asshole.

Can you feel my ass gripping you sweetie? I can feel every vein of your monster prick as it slides in and out of my tight butt. Oh yes I know you like it when I squeeze my cheeks. Mmmmm I can feel your huge cock throbbing deep inside my ass. Yes keep fucking my ass! That's it keep ramming me with your huge cock. I love how it feels up my ass. Oh God! You're so big!

Yes I want you to shoot your hot cum in my ass now! Yes baby I am almost there. I want us to cum together. Yes...I'm....gonna....I'm...gonna....FUCK YES I'm CUMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!...yes baby cum with me....cum with...me. Yes...that's it...shoot it....shoot...it up my tight ass. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Oh baby that was fantastic....See you soon!

--:--
--:--
1.0
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 3 years ago

One word: pacing.

This was a barrage. Here's the first line: Oh ya baby I love when you lick my tits like that. Say what? You want to do what? Oh of course you can do that! Sure go for it. Stick your fingers in my snatch. Can you feel how wet I am already? My sweet juices running down your fingers! Why don't you take them out and taste me!

Realistically, this would be spaced over several minutes (even accounting for the fact that we don't get the other half of the conversation. Take a breath!), not 10 seconds. Have a look at this edit:

Oh ya baby I love when you lick my tits like that (Moan).

"Say what?"/"You want to do what?" (make it simpler by only having one of these lines. They are serving the same purpose anyway)

"Oh, of course you can do that!"/"Sure go for it." (only have one of these, there's no need to say both, as that implies that your male participant goes something like "wait, are you sure?" in between, which would have been fine if she was the one to suggest the fingering, but she wasn't.) Stick your fingers in my snatch. (more moaning) Can you feel how wet I am already, my sweet juices running down your fingers? (she's being more dominant here, so have her lines to reflect that if that was your intention). Take them out and taste me!

You need an editor/proofreader and discuss the line with whomever you have read them, some of this didn't feel like it came natural to her and dirty talk for the sake of talking dirty is not sexy. It not only has to sound hot, it has to sound natural.

kantabcdkantabcdover 7 years ago
No audio?

I didn't find the audio here. Is it text only? Good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hahaba i laughed at look how red your pole is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi babe love you , hoild you ang make love to you come thue

love you hop;d you l

kiss you in tyour thun let you feell locl new and hold you anf boom boom pow ie love come true let you say sont stop tidht there oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy neame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stick to the "Just Sex" kinda stuff to keep it real

The sounds on Just sex were good. Stick to that as the orgasm from lady sounded real enough. Keep Joe from talking though... he sounds like a wimp.

Lady- don't read anymore. Just bend over and let your real sounds come out as those are good and sexy (especially when you grunt ike an animal).

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Teachers Pet To graduate, he must become the teacher's pet.in Transgender & Crossdressers
First Time Anal Erika takes him first.in Anal
Mickie and Laurie Pt. 02 The narrator undergoes further training.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Stupid Sissy Maid I become a maid for a sadistic couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
1960s: A Neighbour Young mom is drawn back into world of lesbianism.in Illustrated
More Stories