One-Hour Developing Ch. 1

Story Info
His wife's first experience as an exhibitionist.
3.7k words
4.37
81.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce us. I am Peter and my wife's name is Dani (short for Danielle). We are both now 34 years old. She is of medium height with a very sexy curvaceous build and is in great shape. She enjoys playing soccer and we ride bikes a lot together and on her it shows. Her appearance is much younger and she is often asked how much older I am. She is of Sicilian ancestry with dark brown hair, soft brown eyes and a gorgeous olive complexion. That's enough of the basics. We can reveal more of her as she does so in our story.

One of Dani's turn-ons is exhibitionism. I first found out about her hobby about four years ago. We had taken some "naughty" pictures of her at our home just before Christmas. The kids were at her parents' house for the night because we had my company's Christmas Party. As usual, it was OK, but we left early that year. It just wasn't happening. She had worn a very low-cut off the shoulder black evening dress, which truly accented her cleavage. She has magnificent 34C breasts with soft creamy, but ever-so-slightly-olive colored skin when the sun has not darkened the brown olive tones. 34C is quite large for her frame. The dress also accented her curvaceous figure by fitting her form tightly. I am always turned on by her small waist and tight flat stomach as it accentuates the soft curves of her breasts and nice round ass. Her ass is not large. In fact it is kind of small from side to side, but it bubbles out nicely in back. I love to grab it and cup it my hands. It is tight and round. All my friends that are brave enough comment on her having the kind of body to keep you warm and in bed even in our mild Texas winters. And this dress showed it off quite well! I guess I should have known from the way she loved the attention that she is as exhibitionist, but I just thought she liked showing a little skin - nothing "strategic."

Anyway, that is just the story behind the real story. A couple of weeks later, we were going to see out-of-town family for New Year's Eve/Day. The kids stayed there for a couple of extra days and rode home with my mom the next weekend. It was Jan. 2 and we were kid-less. We spent the majority of the day bumming around Austin before heading back to Houston around 3:00 or 4:00.

On our way home from Austin, we stopped at a drugstore in a small town to get some snacks for the rest of the trip. The clerk was very good looking and the store had a 1-hour film-developing machine. Dani was flirting with clerk when I came out of the restroom. He was young, handsome and athletic in build. He was wearing a white button-down shirt and jeans that were snug, but not tight. He had short dark hair and light blue almost gray eyes. He was not as tall as I, but was tall standing around 6' 2" with broad shoulders and strong arms. He was still young probably around 24 or 25 and still had his gladiator build - wide chest and shoulders with a slim waist. His eyes caught her attention, but it was his heart-felt smile that seemed to light his face that held her there. That and his young sexy body!

I moved close to the two. I smiled at my wife's giggles. I could tell that she REALLY liked the attention he was giving her. I could also see from his quick glances down that he liked the round curve of her breasts and the always-present poke of her nipples. "Alright, we about ready to go?" I asked breaking into the heavy flirtation.

He was visibly embarrassed as if he did not know that she was my wife. Dani on the other hand was turned on! She answered back that she was almost ready, but that she had found, actually Tony had found a surprise for me. She led me to the aisle with the candy and there hanging on a hook was a bag of Puffs - at least that is what I call the pure sugar candy shaped like little beach balls that melt on your tongue and rot your teeth. I had looked around Houston, but could never find them.

As I bent down and grabbed every bag of what is truly my version of ambrosia, Dani whispered in my ear, "I want to go ahead and develop THOSE pictures." Did I hear her right? "We are not in Houston and won't have anyone we know see them here," she continued pointing out the logic behind her decision.

I hesitated a moment as the truth rolled over me. Dani wanted her pictures developed by this guy, this Tony. Up to this point, she wasn't sure about ever developing them, but she wanted HIM to see her. I have always liked men to notice her. I get turned on when I catch people, especially friends, trying to see down her blouse or noticing her always-perky nipples. The thought of this handsome young stranger seeing my wife naked REALLY turned me on. I agreed.

We left the first roll of film to be printed. The first roll was mostly just some shots around the house showing how we had decorated for Christmas with some shots of Dani in sexy see-through lingerie. The second roll had the really naughty pictures.

Dani asked Tony how long before the pictures were printed. He said that it would be at least 30 minutes before the pictures started to print. Dani told him that we would be back around then. She was seriously turned on by the thought of Tony seeing her naked. We went to a park by the river just outside of town to wait. I wanted to make love, but Dani kept saying that we would later. We spent a little time kissing and making out. She was horny and ready to get back to the drugstore.

As we were driving back into town, she packed a short black mini-skirt and white blowsy top into her purse. I knew this outfit! She sometimes wore it on our dates. When we would get home, she would take off her underwear and bra. You could faintly see her areola through her top as well as her slightly larger than pencil eraser erect nipples. And when she opened her legs even a little, you could see her luxurious pubic hair. I wondered how that little outfit would play into her new game. She then did that little trick of sliding her arms through her straps and removed her bra. This was going to be fun.

We got back just as the first pictures were coming out of the machine. When Dani saw the first of her lingerie, she walked over to the counter and looked towards the machine asking if those were our pictures. That's when the clerk noticed the pictures, too! Dani began playing with the buttons on her blouse cleverly undoing the top three. The clerk pretended to make some adjustments to the machine so he could see her pictures up close. Dani was getting HOT!!! She began to swing her hips back and forth a little. I knew this trick. Dani has a large pouty set of outer pussy lips which keeps everything tucked neatly inside. When aroused, her clit swells and will push through the soft folds of her lips. She loves for me to squeeze her outer lips around her clit and roll it between my fingers. She can do the same thing once she is aroused by squeezing her legs together and swinging her hips just like she was doing then. She usually has to press and pay with herself a little to do it, but not that time. She was so turned on that her clit must have been ready to explode even without her playing with it first.

She called the clerk over and told him that we had found another roll to be developed as well. He tore his eyes away from the pics that were rolling out. His eyes weren't disappointed with the new feast before them. He kept sneaking peeks at her now exposed ample cleavage. He wasn't very good at hiding it either. Looking over the top of the book I was pretending to read, I could see that Dani loved it.

As she put the other roll on the counter, it dawned on me that she was really going to develop the second roll, too. This was getting interesting. The second roll did have the truly naughty pics. This roll started with a short series that ended with her topless. In the first picture, she was wearing red silk boxer-style panties and a big 3-inch wide red Christmas ribbon covering her breasts with a bow tied in the front. The next pictures showed her playfully untying the bow, removing it, cupping her hands over her then topless breasts and ending with a couple of topless shots with generous areola and erect nipples showing. Dani has great areola and nipples. These were followed by lots of topless shots working our way through various sets of panties all the way to see-through panties. These were followed by completely nude shots showing her generous pubic hair. Remember that she is of Sicilian ancestry! The next two are my favorites. One is of her on all fours with her ass towards the camera and her wonderful pussy lips poking out. The other has her sitting with her arms crossed over her knees, ankles apart and full pouty pussy lips exposed with her full bush above. This one really shows off her great pussy lips. I love sucking her whole pussy into my mouth and lightly chewing with my lips around hers while holding good suction. This makes her clit burst through her lips which drives me wild as I then begin to run my tongue around her clit and between her lips while still holding slight pressure on the outer lips with my lips and teeth. She will almost always orgasm then and it sets the stage for a big orgasm once I penetrate her then engorged pussy. The roll ended with three pictures of her completely naked with her legs spread wide open. You can tell she is turned on in these because her clit is clearly visible.

After giving the clerk the roll, she told him that we were headed to Austin to go clubbing. She must not have already told him that we were headed in the opposite direction. She told him that she needed to change and asked about a restroom. He pointed her in the right direction and she was off. He went back to load the new roll and to look through the first one.

Minutes later, she appeared from the restroom. She was wearing the miniskirt and blouse she had stuffed away in her purse. By the way she was standing and had tucked in her blouse she had it pulled tight across her breasts. Nothing was left to the imagination. She might as well have been topless. My guess was that she was sans panties as well. The thought of this young stud seeing her exposed breasts really turned me on. My dick was so hard that could not adjust to a comfortable position. I wanted to whip it out and start playing with it, but I had to fight back the urge.

Dani detected my swelling pride and came directly over to sit by me instead of going to talk to Tony first. She put her hand on my swollen cock and began to massage and knead it. I wanted her to pull it out and shove it in her mouth. She gives great head. She stopped playing with me through my jeans when Tony turned back towards us. She got up walking over to the counter to meet him as she asked if the pictures had all turned out OK. He looked up from the pictures and his jaw almost visibly dropped. He had been looking through the pictures - looking closely to see her tits through the see-through lingerie. Right then, he was confronted with an almost topless quality view of her breasts.

He kept looking at her tits and then back up at her face. He could tell she liked him admiring her and so he looked longer and longer at her tits as they spoke. She asked him again if the pictures had turned out OK. He answered with perfect. They looked through them together. She pointed out the ones she liked and how much you could see. He was in total agreement. He began to point out which shots showed off her nipples the best. It was as if I had ceased to exist to the two of them.

Dani was now leaning on the counter, as was Tony. Her miniskirt had hiked up high on her ass. I was right about the panties. Below her cheeks poking from between her thighs were those magnificent pussy lips. She was swing and rolling her hips again. This time I could see her thighs pressing her clean-shaven lips with the button hood of her clit sticking out. Dani did not shave between her legs when we first met. I loved the black hair that trimmed those lips, but sometime they would wrap on my dick as we fucked and she said it pulled the hairs. So, she began shaving between her legs, but left a nice thick triangle above. Her lips were puckered so cutely that I wanted to rush over and give her a tonguing that she would not soon forget, but I sat there with a raging hard-on. I was so excited that almost kept forgetting to breathe. I was hoping that someone else might walk into the store, but it did not happen.

Tony was enjoying his view from the front as well. He was standing behind the sales counter, which was a glassed display case. I guess he forgot that we could see through to his swelling bulge, which he pressed against the glass at the back. His cock looked as if would burst from his jeans at any moment. This only further ignited my Dani. His bulge was quite impressive and Dani was getting rather excited now. She had been with only one other guy and his dick was average in length like mine only not quite as thick. She had told me that his hard-on pulled so tight against his own body that the angle was not good for her. She had often asked me about how big dicks get. She was seeing the outline of a nice one then.

Dani saw the second roll's pictures starting to emerge. She asked him to grab the first set so she could see them. He adjusted himself as he walked over to the machine. He watched as the slow strip tease with the ribbon unfolded before him. He was really enjoying it. Once she saw the topless end to that set, she told him to bring over the pictures. He scooped them up and headed back to the counter.

She asked him if he liked those. He nodded yes quite emphatically. He got daring and told her that her nipples were even better than he had guessed. She asked if he liked erect nipples. He answered with a quick yes. She told him that hers were always erect and asked him to go grab more pictures.

As he went to get more, she turned to me and unbuttoned her shirt to the button below the swell of her breasts. She pulled the blouse over fully exposing one breast. She looked up at me impishly slightly biting her lower lip and winked. I smiled and nodded my approval. She slipped it back over her breast as she turned back to Tony who was greedily looking through the new pictures. She kept her fingers on one hand just inside the edge of the blouse and absentmindedly played with the fabric edge. He again commented on how nice her nipples were. She thanked him and told him that she had said they are always erect. He told her he like the color, too. She looked at the pictures and said that it was hard to get an accurate feel for the color because it looked slightly different in each of the shots. He agreed explaining that it was due to the changing lighting.

She told him that fluorescent lights like in the store and her changing area at home tended to wash the color out. As she was saying this she pulled the blouse open on one side completely exposing that breast just as she had done for me. Her ample bosom and perky nipple was clearly exposed to the clerk. She looked down through the showcase admiring the huge bulge in his blue jeans, which he was now rhythmically pressing against the glass at the back of the display. She asked him if agreed that it washed out the color. He assured her that she had the most beautiful breasts. She was being such a slut and I loved it.

She told him that he could only say that about one as she unbuttoned her blouse and stood there with it open. Dani's breasts are not only a great size with perky nipples and excellent areola, but they look best as a pair. They don't aim way out to the sides or hang together directly in front, but are shaped perfectly with a slight outward direction.

She asked him if he could tell better now. He almost could not speak. His big cock strained against the fabric of his jeans. She loved the attention and his big dick. I loved it all, too.

She picked up one of the pictures of her topless with semi-see-through panties. She asked him if he liked all the colors in that picture, too. You could faintly see the dark triangle of her hair. As she asked him, she slipped her finger over her panties in the picture drawing his attention to the colors about which she asked. He said he preferred that color dark, too.

She told him to go get the rest of the pictures. As he walked over to the machine, she asked him if he preferred the dark triangle of a woman or the shaved look of a girl. He told her he liked the look of a woman. She answered good because she preferred a man's big dick. He flushed a little red at that. He waited to go through the pictures until he had come back to her.

She let him look through the others in silence. I could not believe it, but his bulge was getting bigger as it strained even harder against his jeans. This guy was well hung. He turned and quickly adjusted himself only pushing his swollen cock to the side. Dani loved the view of his immense cock reaching all the way over on to his thigh. You could clearly see its outline now.

As he looked at the pictures of her fully exposed pussy, Dani squatted down by the front glass to get a better view of his dick pulling her miniskirt up high and said that yes she definitely preferred a man-sized dick to a small one. He smiled and looked down at her and her completely exposed pussy. She slipped back falling back so that she was lying fully exposed to him. She just smiled at him as he rushed around the counter to see if she was OK. She spread her legs for him to see everything. My sweet wife had a hidden slut side!!! I loved it and her.

I could wait no longer. I stood up. Tony suddenly remembered me and was caught in a moment of indecision. I smiled at him and asked how much we owed. He stammered that there was no charge this time. Dani looked up at him and told him that she had to touch it. He was unsure. I told her that he might not want to show her his even after she had showed him hers. She put on a fake pouty face and reached down spreading her pussy lips. She said in a playful little girl voice that she had shown him hers. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled down his jeans and boxers. His huge dick looked relieved as it bounced in front of us both. It was ever bit of 9 inches long and thick. It looked hard but not fully erect. It stuck almost straight out from him.


Dani grabbed it with both hands and said that it was hard. She playfully pulled on it, as she stood up like it was some kind of handle. His head was immense, but his balls looked small even though they were actually probably bigger than mine. She pulled him over to the counter by his dick and thanked him. I gathered up the pictures. She complimented him on his exquisite dick and reluctantly let it go as we turned to head out the store. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and told him that maybe next time she would be able to see if such a perfect cock was truly better than an average one. He smiled not knowing what to say.

She pulled her blouse closed with one hand and we dashed out to the minivan.

Needless to say we did not make it far out of town!!! Her little orgasm had only fueled her need. To this day, remembering this little episode together always guarantees hot, passionate sex. She often talks in bed about his large cock wondering what it we be like to suck and fuck such a monster. We will just leave you in suspense on that for a while.

Let us know what you think,

Peter and Dani