One Interracial Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigd23
bigd23
2 Followers

As soon as she felt my cool breath blowing down her cleavage, she pulled my face right into her tits. Lisa helped the issue by taking her other hand and pulling down Sara's top. It took only a few inches before her tits literally popped out. I wasn't really able to see what I was starting to lick all over, since her tits literally covered up my entire face. I was extremely pleased to feel the firmness of her big tits and the sharp nipples erecting towards my tongue.

I finally got a peek to see what was going on with Lisa. I sure must have missed a lot since her top was completely off by then only leaving her pushup bra covering her perfect black tits. Sara's hands made sure that Lisa's pussy would not lose its moisture as she was rubbing her clit.

Since I knew we were going all the way with this, I knew I could pull out my cock without remorse. I therefore took my finger out of Sara's sloppy pussy lips replacing it with the soaked thong. Sara knew what I was up to and removed her hand from my head and went straight for my cock by reaching underneath my shorts. I then pulled down my shorts and Sara helped me with my boxer brief as my 8.5 inch rod sprung out.

Sara stared at my member with amazement for a moment while licking her lips. When Lisa saw my throbbing cock, she decided to lean over Sara's legs and go straight on taking my cock into her mouth. Her soft lips provided me the cumming sensation that I had expected.

Sara watched for a minute before she helped Lisa get out of her shorts. Since she was not wearing any underwear, her round ass was immediately exposed. Both Sara and I started rubbing her ass, while my left hand tried to push her head another inch into her mouth. She probably only had 3 inches of it in her mouth not showing a chance of a deep throat.

All in the sudden, she let out a silent cry which was caused by Sara's two fingers that were now fucking her pink cunt.

Since her pussy was occupied and Sara's pussy was covered by Lisa, I went back to Sara's round tits and squeezed them harder than I have ever done to a girl before. She didn't seem to mind as she started to help me push Lisa's head onto my cock. That extra force caused her to gag and she sprung up immediately.

"That a girl" Sara fired her on. "You better not leave him hanging."

With that, she forced her head back on my cock, this time pushing even harder making her gag a few more times. It did not seem to be that uncomfortable to Lisa but I felt that Sara was being a little rough on her. I then grabbed Lisa's shoulder and pulled her off me and she showed us her sloppy lips that were covered with a mixture of my precum and her saliva. I then got up on my feet and stood in front of Sara, putting my cock 1 inch away from her mouth.

As if I was helping Lisa on a payback, I grabbed Sara's head with both hands and shoved my cock into her mouth demanding "take me down your throat" and started to push myself into her until I felt her tonsils. Sara played along and acted somewhat mad as she looked me in my eyes and grabbed my hips pushing me down her throat until about 2 inches were still sticking out of her mouth. As I tried to push further, Sara was the one now that was gagging.

'At least she could take a couple more inches' I thought to myself as I was vigorously fucking her face now.

Lisa in the meantime went down on Sara but couldn't get to her pussy as I was in the way. She then crawled between my legs and Sara's satisfaction became very obvious as she was moaning onto my cock.

It was the view of Sara's eye locked on mine as my cock disappeared in her mouth and seeing a black girl licking a white pussy that made me almost go over the edge. Since I wanted to be able to fuck both of them at full strength, I didn't want to cum down Sara's throat, yet.

I therefore withdrew my cock which left her throat with the most amazing popping noise.

Sara immediately leaned back enjoying her treatment from Lisa and resting her jaw.

Lisa did not seem to mind the fact that I was kneeling down behind her. I was trying to decide whether or not to eat her out since it was been a while since I got to taste black pussy but my cock was aching a tight cunt.

And tight it was; the size of my cock's head must have been more than she has ever had as I tried to push my way into her. As I increased the pressure, the upper wall of her pink pussy tilted upward showing me an extra patch of her young flesh. That was enough for me to have enough confidence to slam my cock into her.

She immediately took her lips off of Sara's swollen clit as I pushed more than half my cock into her body. She even screamed as I started to pump my cock in and out of her. I could see Sara getting a little anxious and the least she could expect was for Lisa to continue to lick her pussy. She then pulled Lisa's head back down and soon found the delight of her tongue.

Trying to have as much fun as possible, I wanted to see if she could make Lisa lick her under all circumstances. I therefore started to push myself deeper into Lisa and my balls were soon touching her clit. I pulled back about 5 inches before going all the way again. The back of her pussy was so tight that I felt my urge to cum right in it.

I tried to regain composure by taking my eyes off the scene and simply looked out the window. Within seconds I was able to thrust my cock into Lisa harder than ever before while my balls slapped against her bare clit. When she raised her head trying to scream (hopefully more out of pleasure than pain), Sara pulled her towards her again.

I thought that Sara knew what I was trying to do and gave me a teasing grin. I then decided to take one hand and rub her clit while taking my right hand to slap her on her perfect ass. This would have taken any girl over the edge and Lisa really tried to push her head up so she could at least catch her breath.

But Sara now has repositioned herself so that she could push Lisa's head even harder. Lisa started to scream into Sara's pussy which - although it was muffled - must have been loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

"I'm cummmmmming" was all I could understand out of all the different cries she let out.

I could feel Lisa's pussy contract which made my cock contract as well, and I was about 5 seconds away from blowing my load into her. Since I still wanted to fuck Sara, I tried to keep up the rhythm for another couple of seconds before pulling myself out. As I did, Lisa's cum was dripping onto my carpet immediately. I went down on her licking her clit and pussy as she was still coming. As I departed her lips, more cum was spraying out, and this time directly into my face, which was something I have never seen before.

As I got up on my feet, I looked at my cock which had my veins pop out and a head that was redder than ever.

Sara knew that I didn't come for her sake and ordered me to sit on the couch. I had better things in mind though. Since she was the first tall woman I would get to fuck, it would be a waste to be sitting while doing it.

"I finally want to be able to fuck someone standing up without having to bend my knees" I said with the most demanding voice I had ever heard myself speak to a woman.

She agreed and walked over to the bar counter.

"Only if you let me ride you afterwards" she said with a sexy moan while she was spreading her pussy lips for me.

I walked over to her and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her hip almost reaching the top of the counter. Her heals were taller and her legs were longer than I had expected.

As my cock was pointing upward, it was barely reaching over her hip.

Her pussy was so soaking wet as I pushed my cock up and down in between the lips.

"Stick it in her already" we heard Lisa screaming from behind as she walked over to the scene.

Since I didn't do it fast enough, Lisa came over to me from behind, grabbed the base of my cock and pushed against me with her stomach forcing my hips forward and my cock straight into Sara's pussy.

I cannot say that white pussy feels any different from black pussy, but fucking a long-legged girl that is still wearing a mini-skirt and high heels, while her tanned tits are resting on my counter, was the best fuck I could imagine.

I didn't wait as long as with Lisa to completely fill up Sara's pussy with my cock and found myself thrusting against her thighs, pussy and ass immediately. During all of that, Lisa was still behind me, now playing with my ass, balls, and Sara's clit.

Since Sara's mouth wasn't muffled, she couldn't help but letting her screaming resonate in the kitchen, probably making my neighbors wonder if that's the same person screaming from 5 minutes ago.

I have never done anal before and thought that at least one of these two girls would be nasty enough to let me fuck her anal. I grabbed Sara's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, hoping to see any kind of signs of a previous anal assault. But her anus was in perfect shape and seemed to be as tight as my own. I even tried to stick my finger up her ass but she only seemed to tense up. I wished I would have checked Lisa's while I was taking her from behind.

I then felt Lisa's finger in my crack, rubbing against my anus. To my surprise, she had one finger of hers inside of me within seconds. I took her other hand of my balls and led it to Sara's anus. I also took my right hand and wrapped it around Lisa trying to find her rear entrance.

Lisa knew how to both relax herself and how to get her finger inside of Sara's as we now were filling almost every hole possible. To complete the whole procedure, I took my other hand and started finger fucking Lisa's cunt.

I couldn't believe to find out that Lisa was the first one to cum again as she was struggling to stay on her legs. It must have been Lisa's outcry that made Sara go over the edge as she was cumming all over my cock.

I knew I still wanted to fuck Lisa anal and be ridden by Sara, but this whole scene was too much for me to handle. In a rather violent manner, I forced Lisa down next to Sara's ass as I gave my last thrusts to send Sara to another climax. The first shot of cum went straight into her pussy, and as I was pulling out, another shot of semen shot out as I was extracting my cock from her pussy leaving a line of cum hanging from my cock to her pussy. I was able to pinch my cock for a split second before I pointed it straight to Lisa's face before I let out another couple of shots.

"Help out your friend" I ordered Sara as she was getting on her knees as well. Lisa's face was already completely cum covered before I relaxed my cock again and shot the last drops onto Sara's lips.

I was standing in awe above the young hotties watching my cum drip onto their tits. This view was so hot, that my cock didn't even think about deflating yet.

Sara started to kiss Lisa and helped her wipe off some of the cum.

Hoping to get both of them horny again, I got on my knees as well and started to suck on all 4 nipples consecutively. Based on their reaction, I knew they wouldn't mind another round.

Since Sara still wanted to ride my huge cock, she pushed me over and straddled me within seconds. It didn't take her very long before her tits were bouncing up and down while my cock was almost falling out before she took me all the way in again.

When I looked at Lisa, she seemed to be in shock still as she was just leaning against the bar, not knowing what to think of the situation.

I reached for her hand and led her closer to me. We started to kiss passionately when our tongues were massaging each other and I could feel her relaxing. My lips departed hers and I approached her ears, whispering: "Can I fuck your ass?"

That question made her so horny that her hand went straight down to her clit.

"There's some Vaseline in the bathroom" I said knowing that since my finger barely fit in her, we would need a lot of lubrication.

Sara didn't even notice Lisa leaving because she had her eyes shut, head tilted back, and was still moaning as if this was her first time.

When Lisa returned, she turned her ass towards me and got some Vaseline out of the jar. She then rubbed it onto her whole ass, both cheeks and crack, and then started to push some Vaseline inside of her.

Sara was finally having her last small climax, thrusting on me one last time making her tits bounce almost onto her chin. She then opened her eyes to see what was going on.

Understanding the situation she pulled out my cock, and grabbed some of the Vaseline applied it onto both her hands and then started to stroke my cock. Having both her hands wrap around my cock with Vaseline almost felt as good as being fucked.

When Lisa and I were all lubed up I got behind her and started to push my member against the entrance. After one minute of rubbing against her anus, we didn't get very far. Lisa must have still been tense from the last fuck. However, once Sara started kissing Lisa on the lips and making her forget what was going on behind her, she loosened up enough for my head to find a place in her ass. She let out another silent cry as she was swallowing Sara's tongue.

After another dozen thrusts, 4-5 inches of my cock disappeared in her ass, but that was as far as it would let me go. The mental and physical sensation of fucking a black girl in the ass, made me cum again within a few minutes.

Sara and Lisa were still kissing when I pulled my cock out of her ass, seeing it immediately close.

We kissed for a while before the three of us rinsed off in the shower. We had dinner together and another couple of hours of fun before we went to get their drivers licenses.

To my delight, they decided to get the apartment a couple doors down and we all knew that that was the beginning of an unforgettable summer.

bigd23
bigd23
2 Followers
12