One Is Good, Two Are Better Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

My wife pulled her latest lover to her breast tightly, encouraging him to worship those lovely tits. "Yes, yes," she murmured, "that's it. Fuck me," she whispered in his ear as she felt him back out slightly, then push deeper yet. The pain which had passed once again signaled her fullness as she felt the tip of his cock strike her cervix, but it was only a heartbeat's duration. Both Paul Campbell and his son Mickey had been there before. Rose felt the welcoming juices of Jay's dick soothing its way even deeper. It was then that she felt Jay's enormous balls pressing against her pudendum. He had reached the end of her vagina and his available length at the same time. She found herself urging him on, spurring him with her high heels as he began taking his own pleasure while giving her the same in equal amounts. She knew she was going to regret this when the dull ache radiated from her crotch later on, but she couldn't resist the delightful sensations going from her thoroughly filled pussy to her brain.

45 minutes and four earth-moving orgasms later, Rose felt him tense. He bit down slightly harder on her throbbing nipple as his back arched and he began pumping faster. The car was rocking and rolling as though going over that bumpy road leading to this interlude. Rose didn't know it could get any better until he braced his feet against the firewall, drove his full length deeply into her, grunting with the effort. She felt that first burst of hot cum blasting its way into her unprotected vagina, sending her to the highest plane of orgasmic bliss she had ever felt. Panting with pleasure she thrust her mons hard against his pubic bone as he filled her to overflowing with his seed and her own body reached its peak.

When he collapsed over Rose' supine form, Jay knew he had given her his all. He couldn't believe how lovely it had been to fuck this beautiful woman and he was already planning a way to get to her again - soon!

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12