One Is Not Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

"Sherri come down here and stop teasing our German friends.' They were completely alone since all the hotel guests were having dinner in the upstairs dining room. Sherri started walking towards Ian in the shallow end of the pool, swaying her hips from side to side, while holding and rubbing Han's cock in her right hand, who was following behind her like a puppy. She had that look on her face and in her eyes that told you she was just getting started.

When she reached Ian she turned around and leaned her ass against his cock. She started to grind her ass into him while he massaged her breasts and pulled on her nipples. All three men were sitting together on the steps of the pool watching this open display of wantonness.

"I want to take care of all of you at once" she said, with eyes closed as she reached down to caress Han's cock. She turned around and knelt on the bottom step and lowered her mouth over her husband's hardening cock. She remarked to herself that his cock was perfect for her since it could reach that spot in her pussy that created her vaginal orgasms. Hans was longer- 8 ½ inches but thinner and slightly crooked. After a minute she moved between Hans legs and tasted his penis for the first time. She tasted his pre-cum fluid and could tell by the tenseness of his balls in her hand that he wouldn't last too long. While she slavishly licked and sucked Han's cock and balls, she continued to stroke Ian's cock with steady long strokes

Just as she was in a steady and fast passed groove, she felt a body behind her leaning into her ass. To her surprise, it was Dietrich who was completely aroused again after watching Sherri orally satisfying the other two men. She had momentarily forgotten about him since he had cum all over her face in the sauna only a few minutes previous

"Oooh Baby! Sherri exclaimed as she took her hand off Ian's cock and reached around to grab Dietrich's hard prick. "You want to put that in my pussy," she said as she turned her head around and she started to rub the thick cock on the outside of her lips, up and down, round and around. Sherri looked up to her husband for his permission and he smiled at her and silently nodded his head giving her his permission. He reached behind and retrieved a condom from his robe. "When I left the sauna I went to the room to get a couple of these." Ian told both men. " I had a feeling we would need them "He handed the condom to Dietrich who quickly had it on in 5 seconds.

In one movement, Dietrich's cock pushed its way between her lips into the soft and wet clutches of her tight vagina. Her mouth descended on Han's cock again while her hand went back to stroking Ian's bulging and rock hard cock.

She was now sexually servicing all three men at the same time. She felt powerful and in control. Dietrich's thick, cock felt good as he steadily stretched and pounded her pussy from behind. Just when she felt completely in control, all three heard the door open at the far side of the pool. Everyone quickly disengaged and went under the water. It was a young couple returning from dinner and they decided to sit in the lounge area to talk.

Ian broke the silence and sexual tension by saying, "Let's go up to our bedroom and continue there." Everyone nodded quickly and the three retrieved their bathrobes and walked with urgency out of the pool area to the elevator.

The Hotel Room (Part II)

Once the elevator door closed, Ian, who was standing behind her, pulled Sherri's robe open and he offered her breasts to both men to suck and kiss. At the same time, Hans inserted a finger into her very wet pussy. This all occurred spontaneously within 10 seconds of the door closing. Sherri started to squirm and moan as all three men were kissing her neck and breasts and she spread her legs for Hans for better access to her pussy. She was thinking that this is how a female cat in heat feels in a dark alley when all the tomcats want to insert their penises in her. These thoughts and the intense feelings she felt all over her body caused her to cry out:

"I want to wear all three of you out tonight," she cried out. "I'm your sex toy for your sexual pleasure…just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it"

As they came to their floor, all four exited the elevator quickly.

She didn't realize what she had just requested was about to come true.

Once in the bedroom, Sherri threw off her robe and ran straight into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

The three men were left standing with various states of erection looking at one another. To break the awkwardness of the situation, Ian said, " We are about to have a great night and you can never know what Sherri is apt to do." "But the only rule is to wear a condom before entering her, OK?" Ian explained that he was a little concerned about Sherri not being on birth control (she had recently gone off the pill) and also any potential danger of STD's. "No problem" replied Dietrich in his thick German accent after the technical translation by Han's. Hans added, "We two men have had the operation not to have any more babies." Both men decided to go quickly to their room for a few minutes and Ian was left in the room by himself and wondering what would happen next.

"Honey, would you get me my black heels, my black thong and the nightgown hanging in the closet?" Sherri said interrupting his thoughts. She has just finished taking a quick shower and was applying lotion to her legs.

"Wow," Ian said as he handed Sherri the essentials that she requested. "You can back out now before it goes too far," he asked as he reached around behind her and took her too perfect breasts in his hands. "You have to be joking," she said as she kissed his neck and gently inserted her tongue in his right ear. "We have fantasized about a situation like this for a couple of years and TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! We are in a foreign country, thousands of miles from our home in San Diego and I have three men with hard dicks that I am going to milk dry."

Just as she finished they heard the door opening to the room and she asked Ian to go out and with the other men while she finished preparing.

"My friend, we have ordered ordoerves from room service," said Hans,"we Germans have to eat after a day of skiing." But we brought the Champaign with us," as he opened the bottle and poured the glasses. Ian took a glass and opened the bathroom door and handed it to Sherri. "Oh, they trying to get me in the mood now, huh"? she laughed as she took her first sip. "Tell my men to be patient, the wait will be worthwhile," she added as he closed the door.

After ten more minutes of waiting, the three men sitting in their robes on the bed anxiously waiting for the bathroom door to open, jumped when there was a knock on the door. It was room service. The bellboy looked at the three men curiously as he wheeled in the cart with the orders. "You see everything in this business," he murmured to himself. Nothing more pathetic then three gay middle age men with only themselves to play with, he thought to himself. When the door closed, they were about to start picking at the food when the bathroom door opened.

Sherri caused them all to be speechless and frozen in mid-sentence. She stood in front of them wearing a diaphanous negligee and high heels. Her breasts and black thong were clearly visible through the black material. She had put some light makeup on and her lips were glistening wet from red lipstick she had carefully applies. She even taller with the 4" heels and her hair swept straight back and blow-dried. The air was immediately filled with the seductive scent of her favorite Versace perfume.

To say the two German men were intimidated would be an understatement. Both men were 20+ years older than Sherri was and neither of them had ever been with a woman as beautiful and sexy as this young American. All they could do was look and marvel at the artistry of the divine that created such a beautiful creature.

Sherri broke the ice by saying, "What's for dinner, guys?" Ian jumped off the bed, grabbing her around her waist and said, "Now that's a silly question, baby, of course you know it is you!"

"Not so fast," remarked Sherri, "Let's have something to eat…. We have the whole night to continue where we left off." After giving all three men a slight kiss she went over to the cart to get something to eat. As she bent over the cart, giving all the men a view of her rear, naked except for the little black triangle of her thong, she chose the strawberries and cream and seductively started to eat them one by one after dipping each into the whipped cream.

"I just love strawberries and champagne," she said as she sat with her legs crossed on the only soft chair in the room opposite the bed. "What is your favorite food to eat with a woman, Hans? What would you do if your girlfriend, Petra, was here tonight?" she asked him after seductively licking the sweet white cream off the strawberry. After taking a sip of his champagne he said, " I would not be dipping the fruit into cream but would be dipping between her legs for a better sauce!!!." Everyone laughed at his quick and challenging retort to Sherri.

"Oh, you mean like this, Hans" as she pulled her negligee up to her hips and spread her legs. She took a strawberry and pulling aside her black thong she inserted a strawberry into her wet pussy. She moved it around saying, "I want it completely covered for you, Hans." She removed the strawberry and stood up and walked over to Hans and placed it an inch from his mouth. "Why don't you lick it first to see if you like it, before I give you he whole thing?" As Hans stuck out his tongue to lick the strawberry, his hand moved up her leg, starting at her calf and working his way past her knee till he moved up to her thong. He quickly inserted his finger into her pussy while licking the strawberry a second and third time. He removed his finger and inserted his middle finger into his mouth saying, "I like even better without the fruit." At that moment Sherri closed her eyes and let out a slight grunt. Moving over to the bed she said "I'm ready for a little dessert when you boys are" and then laid-down on her back with her head on the pillow and her heels pressed into Dietrich's back Dietrich, whose English was not so good, turned around and kneeling on the floor, reached under her negligee and puled off Sherri's thong. He immediately moved up the bed and started to lick and bite the outer lips of her pussy. She motioned to Hans to kneel by her head and she opened his robe and pulled out his erect cock. She immediately started to suck him and lick the sides of his cock feverishly, while his friend was eating her pussy.

Ian pulled out his digital camera and started to take pics of the panting threesome. He and Sherri would look at them months from now and relive this night many times over. Ian noticed that Dietrich was playing with Sherri's anus with his thumb. He went over to his suitcase and removed a small bottle of lube. He tapped Dietrich on the shoulder and told him to use it as he stimulated. As he applied the cold lube on her ass, Sherri jumped reflexively saying, "Ummm, uuuuum ,now we are getting serious!"

Ian went to the other side of her head and she grabbed his penis with her other hand. The tension of the past few hours was beginning to wear on Ian after a few minutes. He felt himself almost ready to come with only Sherri jerking him off with her soft hand. This coupled with the visual stimulation of sharing his wife with two other men had him racing to the point of no return. He immediately pulled away before it was too late. He went over to the dresser and returned with three condoms.

"Hans, my best friend, I want to share my wife with you together." He noticed that Dietrich had two of his fingers inserted about an inch or so in her anus and she was pushing back wanting more. Ian whispered to Sherri, "Honey, I want you to straddle Hans" who had lain down next to Sherri after putting on the condom. She gently disengaged from Dietrich, rewarding him with a wet and sensual kiss that lasted about a half a minute.

She moved over on top of Han's and taking his penis in her hand lowered herself slowly taking it an inch at a time until she had taken his 8+ inches completely. Dietrich, standing beside her, reached down and lifted her negligee completely over her head. She was rapidly humping Hans with long strokes and Dietrich started to play with her heaving breasts. After a minute or two of this stimulation, she felt that familiar feeling rushing up through her stomach. "I'm coooooooooming, I'm cooooooooming," she screamed as she pounded Han's cock one last time. She collapsed on Han's chest,

Ian now felt the time was correct for his wife's first double penetration. He squeezed the bottle of lube on his fingers and gently started to massage her ass with lube. First he inserted one finger, then a second finger into her anus.

"Are you ready, Baby?" Ian asked as Sherri started to push against his fingers. But just as he about to insert his cock, the pressure became too much for Hans who pulled out of Sherri's pussy, removed his condom, and started to cum and spray all over Sherri's stomach and himself. Sherri moved down and took his cock gently into her mouth and sucked and licked his quivering cock. All the while, Ian continued to apply lube to her ass and inserting his fingers to relax her muscles. Giving Han's a hand off the bed, Dietrich replaced him on the bed. As Sherri lowered herself on his thick but shorter penis, she thought that Ian would have an easier time entering her. Two large cocks at one time might be difficult to try the first time, she thought. As she moved up and down on Dietrich, she felt Ian's hand gently leaning her forward.

"Be gentle, baby, and please go slow," she whispered while increasing the tempo of her pussy on Dietrich's cock. While squatting over her ass with his cock feeling it would burst, Ian placed the head of his cock in the opening created by having numerous fingers loosening her up over he past few minutes.

Sherri stopped pumping and pressed her breasts against Dietrich's chest. She pushed back against Ian and managed to take an inch of his cock into her ass in one quick stroke. Even Ian felt the pressure of the other cock of the other side of the thin membrane. He and Sherri had anal sex occasionally but he was usually too anxious and in too big a rush. This resulted in Sherri feeling uncomfortable and not enjoying it as much as she did at other times when Ian was more gentle and patient.

"More lube, baby," Sherri asked as she took a little more of his cock into her ass. He applied the lube and felt the slow pumping action of he other man beneath him.

:"Yes," she screamed as she pushed back to take half of Ian's cock into her ass. Both men were starting to get a rhythm of rocking her back and forth. Her husband was driving deep into her ass and she had never felt so completely filled with cock as she did at that moment. Suddenly, she felt no pain and discomfort and her head felt like it was going to burst. A raging "ball of fire" sensation started deep inside, where the two cocks were pounding in a slow but forceful beat, and started to rush to her stomach and chest. She was opened up completely by the two men and she felt the indescribable orgasm tingle every nerve in her entire body at once. "I'm coming againnnnnnnnnnnnn," she cried. Both men instinctively increased the tempo as her body spasmmed between them. Instead of feeling that she wanted to slow down after the tingling subsided, she gritted in her teeth, "give it to me harder" and she pushed down and back against them both.

This was too much for Ian who was holding out as long as he could. He felt the orgasm starting in his toes and he felt his cock pumping into her ass uncontrollably. "I love you baaaaaby," he shouted as he fell over the edge of consciousness and his cock could not be any deeper in his wife's ass.

As he slowly removed his cock, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and it was Hans with a condom over his very erect cock. Hans whispered in his ear, "Dietrich and I had a little Viagra when we went to our room after the sauna. We thought we would need it after seeing Sherri in the pool." All Ian could reply was "Go for it my friend."

He moved behind Sherri and quickly inserted his cock in her open ass after lubbing his condom. Sheri jumped as another cock entered her and looked over her shoulder at Hans. "Oh, you want more, do you" and pushed back and captured three–quarters of his 8+ inch cock in her ass.

Both German men moved like pistons of a Mercedes into the willing and open body of the American beauty. Hans felt emboldened by her spirit and grabbed her hair in a ponytail and pulled her hack towards him forcing her chin up and her teeth bear. At the same time, Dietrich started slapping her ass easy ant first and then more forcefully. It was too much for Sherri and the orgasm started quickly and she lost total control of her body. "Fuck me harder, Iaaaaaaaam coooooooming again." She collapsed on Dietrich's chest, impervious to what the two men were doing to her body.

After a couple more minutes of fucking by the two Germans, Sherri was a mass of sweat and tingling nerve endings. She felt Han's cock growing larger and felt him convulsing like he was coming. He was wearing a condom but when he shouted, "AAAAAAAAAAHHH," she knew it was over for him. The steady but long lasting Dietrich was the only one left. She lifted herself off his body and knelt between his legs and removed his condom. "Okay, Dietrich, let's see how long you can last now!" She swallowed his entire penis and moved her mouth in a rapid motion up and down his cock while using her tongue in a flicking motion. Within 2 minutes he was history, and as he was shouting "YA,YA, YA," she swallowed every drop he had to give her.

As he dozed off, she let go of his cock and looked around the room. All three were in various stages of collapse. Ian was on the soft chair with his eyes closed and Han's was on the floor with his back against the bathroom door.

She looked over again to her husband and realized that she had the best guy in the world. She realized that while she was sexually happy with him as much as she could be with anyone else in the whole wide world sometimes

ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers
12