One Last Bet

Story Info
I loose the last hand but win in the end.
1.8k words
3.9
30.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sna469
sna469
2 Followers

I made a mistake. One evening, while playing cards with the guys, the conversation eventually turned to sex. Around the table we went, telling stories about our SO's and the fun we've had with them. Everyone had a story or two to share and some were pretty hot. I mentioned that you and I were into exhibitionism and loved fucking with the shades open and the lights on. I told them about the time when you were riding my cock and we saw the neighbor's bedroom light go on. Knowing they could easily see us going at it, you pinned my arms over my head and rode my cock to a mind-blowing orgasm. From that time on, we tempted fate again and again in parking garages, parks, and even once in a men's fitting room. The guys got quiet while I told my story and I could easily imagine them picturing you in their minds. Thoughts of your perfect body impaled on their cock while your beautiful breasts bounced wildly created dreamy expressions all around. Once I finished my story, the conversation became light and friendly once again. I had no idea that this would turn out to be anything more than a night out with the boys.

While playing cards, I couldn't seem to catch a break. I lost hand after hand and my cash reserves began to dwindle. Finally, with nothing much left to bet with and the clock driving on to the morning hours, I began to get up to leave but my buddies, quick to my aid, made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Stay to play one more hand and I could take any cash on the table. If I lost, however, you and I would be the sex slaves of the winner for a night.

My mind began to race as I realized the potential of another loss but this was an opportunity to recover my cash from the evening. My mind began to fill with lusty thoughts of you and me, exposed as my cock began to drain the blood from my brain.

I was looking terribly unsure so Bobby jumped in and assured me that we'd be able to opt out of anything asked of us but he also clarified that if we did decide to play we'd have an opportunity to live our fantasies to their fullest. The booze and my hard cock didn't allow me to really think things through. I wasn't even sure how you'd react but I went along anyway. In a matter of minutes, I had lost. Matt won the hand and proudly announced that we would be his servants at a party held for the guys and their wives next Saturday night. I couldn't believe my luck but decided to go along for now and we all parted ways for the night.

I arrived home wondering how I was going to tell you what I lost in that final bet. You were already in bed when I came into the bedroom.

"Did you have fun with the guys"?

"Yes, but I need to tell you something. I lost us in a bet" I said.

"Oh do please explain what you mean by that".

I cleared my throat and explained the rules of the last hand and surprisingly, you just laughed. "Well I'm glad they don't know about how we like to be watched or this could be an unusual party". Crap! I hadn't thought about that before and now wondered if I was set up.

"Ummmm, sweetie..."

"Please tell me you didn't"!!! There was nervousness in your voice as you said this.

I just hung my head as I saw you fling a pillow from across the room.

--------

Even though I pretended to act all mad, bothered, and upset another part of me was excited and curious...my pussy tingled with anticipation and my nipples quickly got hard every time I thought through what you just said. Throughout that week, I would masturbate in the shower thinking about how we would really "get caught" this weekend.

--------

Matt gave me a call Saturday morning and told us to be at his house promptly at 7:00 pm. He said that the guests would be arriving at 8 and he wanted us to be ready. When we arrived, Matt and his wife greeted us warmly at the door with a cocktail and led us to their bedroom. They told us that we would be serving the guests throughout the evening and responding to their instructions. We were reminded that we could opt out and end the evening at any time but that if we went along, we'd have a great time. With your hand in mine, we went along for now, unsure but also very excited.

Matt's wife, Jackie, handed me a black, under armor like spandex shirt with matching pants and told me to strip completely before putting them on. Matt and Jackie didn't leave the room however and I hesitated before removing anything.

"You're not chickening out, are you" said Jackie. "I thought Matt told me that you liked being watched".

A smile played across Jackie's lips as I began to remove my shoes and socks. Stripping for the three of you got me pretty hard and once naked I just stood there for a minute enjoying the sensation of those eyes upon me.

"Time to get dressed", reminded Matt.

The pants were a bit difficult to fit comfortably but Jackie came over, reached in and adjusted my cock so that it was straight up inside the tight fabric. Matt handed you a VERY short black cocktail dress with a pair of black high heels and told you to strip completely before putting it on. We all watched as you stripped for us and just as your panties dropped to the floor, Matt had you stop. He and Jackie both went over and began caressing your body with their hands not forgetting to include your breasts and pussy. As your breathing increased and your eyes closed, my cock became as hard as it ever had. Jackie then said that you were responsible for keeping me hard at all times that night and that I was responsible for making sure that you remained wet. We were then instructed to finish dressing and be downstairs in 10 minutes. We were also told not to cum unless instructed by them or one of the guests.

----------

Once they left, knowing that we only had ten minutes to be downstairs, I begged you to make me cum before anyone really knew. I'm not sure if you thought they had cameras spying on us or if you were really into the game but you refused. Ignoring you, I quickly started fingering my clit and in no time at all had my first of many delicious orgasms.

-----------

We calmed ourselves and headed downstairs where we were greeted by a number of couples already there or arriving. We began to collect coats and take drink orders and it was obvious that we were going to be used in many ways this evening, this being the more domestic. Keeping my cock hard was not really a problem given the stares from the ladies and an occasional groping hand but watching you get fondled and ordered around was the real turn on. While moving between the kitchen and the living room you were caressed by the guys and women equally. Some fondling a breast or your ass but Vickie ventured a hand up your thigh and under your skirt probing your wetness while you took drink orders. As you closed your eyes and enjoyed the attention to your pussy, she slowly unzipped the dress letting it fall to the floor. Now naked except for black high heels, Vickie had you lay back on the coffee table hanging your legs on either side. The guests gathered around as Vickie fucked you with one, two and then three fingers.

Jackie brought me over next to you and removed my shirt and pants. She moved behind me and twisted my nipples while my gaze was fixed on you. Thrashing back and forth you had several orgasms while being finger fucked in front of everyone but without warning Vickie finally removed her hand. Your hips rose up off the table, thrusting at the air while you begged Vickie to bring you to another orgasm. Instead, she guided me by my cock to your pussy and while standing behind me, placed my cock inside you. She held my hips firmly and announced to the crowd that I would not move unless she moved me and I would not cum unless instructed. She then began to move my hips forward and back, very slowly fucking you as if I were a toy.

With all the guests now engrossed in our display, Jackie slipped out of her cocktail dress. In nothing but a thong, bra and heels, two of the other women helped her into a strap on that got liberally lubed. Jackie stepped between my legs and pushed me over so that I was now bent over you, my cock still buried in your pussy. I felt hands on either side of my ass separate my cheeks as she slowly slid the dildo deep into my ass. Now the fucking began in earnest as Jackie's thrusts and my thrusts fell into a rhythm. Your breathing became ragged and our "audience" could easily tell that you were cumming over and over but as my back arched and my ass clenched Jackie pulled me out of you grabbing my cock and denying me an orgasm. The crowd laughed as I thrust as much as I could, begging for release.

Vickie turned you over and bent you over the table so that your ass was high in the air. She then took my hard cock and slowly began to feed it into your ass. We all could tell that it was hurting you so to relieve some of the pain, Vickie kneeled between your legs and began to slowly lick your clit turning the pain into pleasure.

The crowd had gathered closely to watch as our naked bodies moved together. I felt your body tense as yet another orgasm came crashing over you and as my orgasm began to approach, Vickie told me that it was time for me to cum!

It took no time at all for the feeling in my cock to build and my balls to tighten. Vickie stepped around behind me and placed her hands on my hips waiting for the right moment and just as I was about to shoot, she pulled me from your ass and stroked my cock wildly while streams of cum erupted from my cock and landed all over your ass, your back, and your hair. I continued to buck my hips fucking Vickie's hand until my orgasm subsided.

Out of breath and weak from the most mind-blowing orgasm ever, I collapsed against you wondering what else was in store for us that evening.

sna469
sna469
2 Followers