One Last Great Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers

"I... I... ohhhhh Julie." Susan moaned, desperately trying to form words, "It's... we... I..."

Julie moving back up so she was inches away from Susan's lips silenced the older woman, a tremble running through the pregnant mother at how her daughter's eyes briefly lingered on her lips before looking directly at her again.

"I'm just helping. That's all." Julie lied, before adding something that was true, "I love you Mom."

With that Julie did something she'd wanted to for a very, very long time. She kissed her Mom. And it was... kind of awkward, at least at first. However while her mother didn't kiss back she didn't pull away either, Julie taking this as a sign she should continue caressing her Mom's lips with her own. Then after a few long moments of gentle yet unfortunately one sided kissing Julie took a risk and she began softly playing with her mother's tits again. This made her Mom moan loudly into her mouth and tents for a few agonising seconds, and then finally she began kissing back... her Mom was kissing her back... she and her Mom were kissing.

For a few long moments Julie became lost in that fact, the fantasy of kissing her Mom finally living up to her expectations. Then she pushed her tongue into her mother's mouth and suddenly her expectations were being surpassed. Not because her mother was the best kisser she'd ever had or that she was even kissing her back super enthusiastically, although the timid way the older woman massaged her tongue with her own definitely added to Julie's enjoyment, but because Julie felt something she'd never felt before when kissing someone. Fireworks, sparks, butterflies, and a thousand other cliché things which she'd never imagined actually feeling was happening all at once inside her, and best of all she could tell that her Mom was feeling them too.

That was why after only another five minutes or so of kissing Julie gently reached down to tug the silk negligee off her Mom's body. Her mother even lifted herself up at the right moment to help Julie remove the garment, and whether that was a conscious or unconscious act or not, it was hard to tell given the faraway look in her Mom's eyes, Julie took it as a positive sign so she quickly moved her lips down her mother's body to those big swollen tits she had been playing with for what felt like forever.

Julie wasted no time in kissing her way up one full breast and taking her Mom's nipple into her mouth. For a moment a smile threatened to cross her face as she felt just how hard that nipple was, but then Julie began sucking and it was almost like her academic mind faded away and she was once again an infant suckling on her mother's breast. Which was an incredibly perverted thought under the circumstances, but it was the last coherent thought Julie had for quite a while as she became lost in worshipping her Mom's big tits.

Susan was having almost as much trouble thinking, but at least there were four words that were echoing in her mind. After a while she even realised they were actually falling out of her mouth, like so, "Oh God... Julie... oh Julie... oh my God... oh Julie."

Eventually as her words became fewer and far between and were replaced by long moans, groans and whimpers Susan was at least able to retrieve some of her ability to think. She was even able to comprehend what she was seeing again, even though she had trouble believing it. Not that she could convince herself it was a dream or anything, because deep in her heart she knew what was happening.

Julie was sucking her tits. Her own daughter was moving from one breast to the other, covering each in kisses for a little while before focusing on her nipples, sucking them with this gentle firmness which Susan shouldn't be reacting to so much.

Of course it wasn't just a matter of Susan shouldn't be reacting. In fact her hormones were so out of whack maybe she couldn't even be blamed for enjoying it so much. However no matter how unbearably horny she was she couldn't have sex with her own daughter. It was wrong. Forbidden. Disgusting. Well, it didn't feel disgusting... but the point was she had to put a stop to this. She had to tell Julie to stop. Firmly this time, making it clear that this needed to stop. That they could forget this ever happened, but they needed to stop. Susan needed Julie to stop. But... no matter how hard Susan tried, the words just wouldn't come.

Even as Julie's lips finally moved lower to spend a few minutes kissing her swollen belly Susan couldn't force herself to say anything, and when Julie moved even lower so that her head was resting in between her thighs all Susan could do was whimper and blush as her daughter saw the evidence of her shameful arousal. Then Julie looked up at her and Susan couldn't meet her gaze. She just couldn't. Nor could she offer up any protest as Julie gripped firmly to her panties and began slowly peeling them off, her treacherous body even lifting her ass and then her legs to make it easier for Julie to remove them.

Once the garment was in her hand Julie couldn't resist bringing it to her nose and giving it a nice, long sniff. Immediately she was reminded of all those times she had stolen one of her Mom's used panties from the wash so she could hold them up to her face while she frantically masturbated. It had always left her with a tremendous feeling of shame afterwards, but up until that point she'd never cum harder than when fingering herself with a face full of her mother's panties while dreaming of licking her Mom's pussy.

Now not only was the smell stronger than ever, and the panties themselves more so than Julie could ever remember, but she was now faced with exactly what she had dreamt about so many times. And it was more beautiful than she ever imagined.

Gently tossing the panties aside Julie crawled back in between her Mom's legs, her eyes locked onto her beautiful destination which seemed wetter than any pussy she'd ever seen before. Her previous lovers had certainly never been dry but her Mom seem to be as wet as an ocean while at the same time as hot as a desert, the contrast making Julie's mouth water as she briefly took a moment to take in that heavenly scent which previously she'd only enjoyed hints at via some cold forgotten panties. Then Julie lent forward and fulfilled one of her most forbidden fantasies.

Susan loudly cried out Julie's name as her daughter's tongue gently pressed against her aching love hole and then slowly moved all the way up to her clit. Julie repeated this technique for a few agonising moments, then switched to circling Susan's pussy lips and only occasionally touching her most sensitive areas which in a way was just as agonising. And then, possibly because of the amount of liquid which was practically gushing from the older woman's cunt, Julie briefly closed her lips around Susan's cunt and gave it a few gentle sucks before then switching back to long lapping, then back to the circling and so on.

Through it all Susan knew there was something she was supposed to be doing. Something she was meant to say. Or... something. But for the life of her she couldn't remember what it was. All Susan could do was think how amazing this felt, and wonder where on earth Julie had learned to make another woman feel this way. Was her daughter a lesbian? If she was why didn't she tell her? They used to share everything, and while Julie had claimed not to be the perfect daughter anymore they were still close. Or at least Susan had thought they were.

Suddenly Susan found herself wondering something else... why had no man never ever made her feel this much pleasure? Some of them had even made her cum, yet those brief moments of joy had almost nothing on the ecstasy she was now feeling. Was it strictly an oral thing? Because Karl had never done it, and while he was good at a lot of things Mike... oh Mike...

"Ohhhhhhhh Julie!" Susan screamed, whatever thoughts that were rattling around her head being obliterated as the most overwhelming sensation she'd ever known rocked her body.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Susan only realising by her fourth they were orgasms. As in multiple orgasms, something she'd long accepted was an impossibility for her, and yet now they were racing through her body to the point where she was nothing but a mindless shell of a woman trembling through heavenly sensation after heavenly sensation.

Maybe it was because she had taken care of her Mom for years but Julie's goal in life was to become a doctor. Possibly a surgeon, although she wasn't totally decided yet. Obviously if she was going to become a surgeon she would need patience and precision, particularly the former of which Julie felt like she had a lifetime of practice at. That practice became particularly useful when going down on a woman, Julie priding herself on being able to drive another member of her sex to the brink of orgasm and keep her there until that woman was begging and pleading Julie to make her cum. However for once in her life Julie hadn't properly judged all the variables. Namely her mother's heightened state of arousal thanks to her pregnancy.

As a result of this error Julie had accidentally made her Mom cum when she reached up with both hands and cupped the older woman's milk filled tits, this simple act which normally only ever so slightly increased arousal causing girl cum to squirt into Julie's currently open mouth and pretty much shoot right down her throat. Which proved to be the last straw for Julie.

She had been trying so badly to remain patient, to continue gently lapping at her Mom's cunt until finally the woman who gave her life would finally beg for it. Would beg for her tongue. Would beg Julie to tongue fuck her to climax after climax. But the smell and especially the taste was driving Julie crazy, and just when she didn't think it could get any more torturously good suddenly her Mom was cumming in her mouth and Julie just couldn't take it any more.

Letting out a uncharacteristic growl Julie buried her face as deep as it could go into her Mom's pussy, slamming her tongue into that incredibly welcoming hole and then fucking it as hard as she could. Like that there was no way she could possibly swallow all of her Mom's cum but that was okay, because while a majority of it covered her face and soaked her hair there was a near enough constant flow of the heavenly cream flowing directly down her throat.

There was no skill to Julie's technique. No finesse. Just a relentless tongue fucking, her hands practically mauling her mother's sensitive breasts while she practically suffocated herself by pushing her face so deeply into her origins. However Susan was far from complaining, both mother and daughter becoming completely lost in the act as the former came over and over again in the latter's mouth and all over her face.

Susan gasped as another orgasm surged through her; it might have been her imagination, fed by a period where the only action her pussy had got was self-induced, but she could swear that her daughter was giving her the best orgasm she had ever had. They were certainly powerful enough to drown any feelings of shame or disgust she had that her pussy was getting munched by the girl who had once come through it. She gasped again and Julie withdrew her head. For a moment the teen remained hidden behind the bump of her soon to be brother before she reappeared and dropped down beside her Mom. Susan leant over and switched on the bedside lamp, her daughter face glowed in it's light, the Mom-cum easily visible on her lips and chin.

Now the sexual ardour was no longer in control of her Susan's brain was starting to work again - telling her what she had done was one of the great sexual taboo's. It had been a mistake, the result of the hormones flooding her body and making her crazy. But it wasn't a small one, this was a biggie, one that could totally destroy her and her daughter's relationship - after all how would Julie ever been able to look her Mom in the face again after Susan had taken advantage of the teen's naivety. She looked at Julie, "What have we just done?" she asked her voice a mixture of incredulity and fear.

"Cunnilingus," said Julie. She didn't seem at all ashamed or confused or even worried, "It's from the Latin," she added helpfully, lying back the palms of her hands under her head and licking the cum from her lips.

"We need to talk about what just happened," said Susan, she needed to switch this around and become a Mom, though how she was going to apologise to her daughter she had as yet no idea.

"Did you enjoy it?" Julie asked cheekily.

Susan felt the situation further spiralling away - this was Julie her daughter, straight A's a girl who didn't even leave the toilet lid up. And here she was answering back her Mom and acting like what they'd done was totally natural. Susan didn't know what to do, her mind was zig-zagging all over the place. She could ignore the question and start on the apology, but now she wasn't sure whether it had been her taking advantage of Julie, her horny hormones out of control, or the other way round - had Julie taken the lead? In which case a very stern lecture would be needed. Of course she could put of the lecture/apology conundrum for a few moments by answering the question - but 'no' would be an obvious lie, whilst 'yes'... well that would lead to further complications. She realised Julie was still looking at her, a small relaxed smile on the teenager's face, "So did you?" she repeated.

A compromise was in order, so Susan shook her head and said, "Yes," in the quietest voice she could manage.

"So what's the problem?" replied Julie and before Susan could stop her the teen had leant over and pushed her mouth down on her Mom's. It solved the question of who'd being leading in what had just happened, but it led to another problem on whether to open her mouth or push Julie off. She could feel Julie's tongue trying to push through her lips, forcing her to accept what was happening. She opened her mouth and let Julie in. The teen's tongue swiftly moved in and her lips moved against Susan's. The Milf could taste her own cum in the mouthing she was getting - it tasted strange and sweet. She tried to push her own tongue back, but Julie was still keeping control, totally dominating her Mom's mouth. At the same time her hand was moving downwards, stroking the side of her Mom's bump and then down below. Susan's tongue wiggled more furiously as Julie's hand touched her cunt. The teen brought her mouth up again, "You're all wet, you slutty tramp."

"I...I can't help it," moaned Susan, suddenly she felt incredibly horny again and desperate for sex, "It's my hormones."

"Mmmnn" replied Julie, raising her eyebrows disbelievingly. Susan went red, but before she could give another protestation, Julie pushed a finger in and moved it around. The Milf straightened and gave a gasp as her daughter stimulated her very sensitive erogenous zones. Julie gave a smile at her Mom's reaction, "It looks like tongues not enough to satisfy your craving, I think you need something harder."

"Yes, no," said Susan, "I mean..." she trailed off wondering what she did mean for a second and then she said, "Yes. I've got a dildo in the box under the bed you can use on me."

"Oh I was thinking of something harder than that titchy thing you use," said Julie, though Susan didn't think her eight inch dildo was small at all. The teen got out of the bed, "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

Julie went into her room and down to the bottom of her wardrobe. Underneath a pile of jumpers, which were too small to wear, but to cute for her Mom to throw out there was a box with Julie's strap-ons. Rummaging through them for a moment she decided on one, which if not her smallest, wasn't the largest either - it would be a fit for her Mom. She pulled it out and began to put it on. She was still in slight shock over what had happened and how easily one thing had led to another. Not that she regretted a second of it, her fantasy had turned out to be as good in reality as she had imagined it would be. But at the same time the future was on an edge, her Mom seemed torn between embracing her inner lesbian slut and being so disgusted that she was doing it with Julie that she totally and completely freaked. The only thing to do, Julie believed, was to keep on top of her Mom and take control, not allowing her any time to think.

She finished adjusting the strap-on and then knelt down, at the bottom of the box was a tube of anal lube. She took it out. And then hesitated, she'd had anal sex with several of her girlfriends, but each time it had been after several weeks if not months of dating. However, here she was considering doing it with her Mom straight off. Sure it said Julie was in control and she knew her Mom in super-sensitive state would cum like a rocket with her daughter pounding her ass. The risk was that faced with anal her Mom would retreat back. Julie considered the greater risk of loosing her Mom compared to the total dominance of ass-fucking her. The ass-fucking won, though just to be sure Julie coated the strap-on with plenty of lube. She dropped the lube back in the box and headed to her Mom's room.

It wouldn't be true to say Susan was waiting patiently; she was lying on her back rubbing at her pussy, her mind still awhirl and wondering whether she should be putting her negligee back on and barring the door. That option was closed off as Julie walked in. Susan turned her head at the footsteps and almost choked as a sudden surge of intense lust swept over her. Julie was naked with a nine-inch strap on dangling from her waist, the end of it tucked into her own slit to give the teen pleasure as she fucked. She paused and let her Mom look at her for a moment, before taking hold off the rubber and stroking it, making what seemed like a slimy ooze drip from it, "I think this'll be hard enough."

"Yes," said Susan. She went red, "I've never had another woman fuck my pussy."

"You're not going to tonight either," said Julie and walked towards the bed.

"I'm not? Why have you brought it? If you wanted to watch me use it on myself, my dildo would have been fine," replied Susan in confusion.

Her daughter didn't reply instead she climbed onto the bed and moved towards her Mom. Susan looked at her and waited. Julie smiled, "I think we worked your pussy and your still as horny as anything. Roll onto your side and we'll try a different hole."

It took a second for Susan to understand what Julie meant and then she blushed red, "Anal?" she said her voice quavering. It was something she had never done, not with Mike or Karl before him or any of her previous boyfriends; her ass was as virgin as the proverbial snow. And whilst she had sometimes wondered about trying it she had never worked up the courage to suggest it to her husbands. Now it seemed that she would be loosing her cherry to her daughter. The idea ought to repulse her, it certainly scared her; but to her horror and amazement it also sounded appealing and exciting and sexy. She paused and repeated, "Anal?"

"Yes," said Julie, "I've lubed the dildo. Now roll onto your side with your back towards me."

Susan paused for a moment and then did as she was told, moving onto her side so that her baby-bump was against the bed. She moved her hands down to under it and hugged the bump as she felt Julie wiggle against her. The teen 's head popped up beside Susan and she said, "I'm just going to use a finger to open you, just relax."

"Now those are words I never expected to hear you say," Susan tried to joke, but it didn't seem that funny and Julie ignored it. The Milf tried to do as her daughter had told her and let her body go limp, but it didn't work and in fact she felt herself get tenser and more rigid as Julie's finger pushed at her ass and began to burrow down. It wasn't exactly painful and not even really uncomfortable - certainly not compared to humping around a baby - it just felt strange, like something was there that didn't belong there. Julie moved the finger down slowly, pushing it up to the knuckle and then pausing to let her Mom get used to it before pushing it further in. Susan tensed more and then to her surprise began to relax as Julie began to gradually push up and down and twist it around; suddenly she found she was enjoying it.

MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers