One Last Great Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers

"I think that should do it," said Julie and withdrew her finger. She moved closer to her Mom and draped one leg over the older woman's thigh and slid another under her body to cup a large milk-engorged boob in her hand and squeeze it. The teen giggled and said, "Now I'm going to fuck your ass."

Susan felt the touch of the toy against her ass and she moaned as it was slowly pushed in. The finger had helped open her ass and the lube coating the plastic phallus assisted in slipping in without burning too much, but it still felt like her anal passage was being stretched wider than it should go. At the same time, Julie had been right, it pleasured her with an intensity she had never known before. If the horny itch between her legs grew more powerful, the cock also promised a sating of the urge. She gave a groan and gripped her stomach tighter, "Julie..."

"That's it Mom, relax. Let me fuck your ass," Julie said softly and squeezed her Mom's tit as she continued to push the cock in, sometimes pulling back a little and then pushing forward. Slowly the dildo moved into Susan's ass and with it came a feeling of ecstasy that Susan had never felt before. She moaned again, a long drawn out groan of pleasure. Julie pushed further forward and Susan could feel the straps on the toy pushing into her ass. The teen giggled, "It's all the way in. How do you like it?"

Susan considered for the moment, it still felt weird, both physically to have her ass stretched out and emotionally, to have that stretching been done by her daughter. She gave a small purr and said, "It feels good."

"Okay, get used to it for a few seconds," said Julie, "because then I'm going to ram your ass until it's wrecked."

"Yes," said Susan and then a higher pitches, "Yesss, yesss," as Julie drew back and thrust in again. The Milf's body bounced as Julie hammered against her, her big titties bouncing like beach balls and her stomach pushing over the bed, the side rubbing over the sheets. The toy rammed, sliding over nerve endings she didn't know existed and stimulating them in a cataclysm of pleasure. It hammered at her ass wall, making the special spot behind it vibrate and scream with ecstasy. Deep down she knew what they were doing was wrong, but it no longer seemed to matter, not when she was getting such intense orgasms. Julie was gripping her hard, squeezing the large tittie as she pounded forward. The teen's leg draped over her Mom's thigh was rubbing at the flesh, the strokes in time with the anal thrusts. Susan's back bent as she came, her large stomach pushing out, "Oh fuck, yes, yess, yessss!"

Julie couldn't believe it - it was a dream come true. Here she was not just fucking her Mom, but ass-fucking her, a taboo loaded on a taboo. It felt great - she wasn't sure, but from the tightness of her Mom's ass she guessed she was either an anal virgin or at the very least hadn't been having anal sex for a very long time. That was a major turn on and had given Julie two ambitions, first to make sure her Mom had the best ever orgasms, second, to make her want to come back to her daughter for more; she knew if she fulfilled the first ambition it achieve the second. She continued to pound her Mom's chute deep and hard, at the same time her finger was twisting the nipples on her Mom's big tits, making the nipples hard. Her Mom gasped again, "Oh God, Julie, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Julie did so, slamming the strap-on hard into her Mom's ass. Even as it hammered deep into her Mom it was rubbing and pushing at her own slot, making her cum and groan with her own pleasure, even if her moans were more subdued than her Mom's. She moved quicker and harder, exciting her own cunt and making it send waves of ecstatic bliss through her body, "That's it, bitch," she gasped, "Take it like a slut."

She stopped suddenly aware of that she'd just called her Mom a bitch, which even in the circumstances didn't seem the thing a good teenage girl should call her Mom. But the brunette didn't seem to mind, what she did mind was that Julie had ceased to bang her butt, "Carry on, don't pause Julie, fuck my dirty slut ass, fuck me like a whore."

Julie grinned and carried on, "Okay bitch, take this fucking huge cock, take it up your slutty, skanky ass. You're my dirty anal prozzie, a fucking tramp hooker, who wants fucking dick in her butt like a dirty whore."

"Yes, baby, yes," replied Susan, "Fuck me, my ass is yours, I'm your slut."

Julie grinned and continued to ram down, all the while making dirty talk, "Bitch, slut, whore, tramp. This fuckhole is mine, your nasty ass is mine to fuck as I want. You want to know why? It's because you're a whoreish, sluttish, skanky tramp who's only use is as fucktoy." Julie knew then that her Mom was hers, that even after this night Susan would be back for more and that Julie would provide it, "Fucking whore, slut, bitch. I'm going to fuck your fucking fuckhole right open until you're gaping like a hooker after a good night."

"Aaaaarrrggghhh, yesssss!" shrieked Susan, her body twisting in pleasure as the orgasm hit her. The pleasure was taking control of her, subsuming everything else. She no longer cared how wrong it was or whether others would see it as repulsive all she wanted was Julie to bang her with the strap-on, now and forever. She arched and twisted again, as the another orgasmic tsunami crashed through her in a tidal wave of ecstasy. Harder and harder Julie pounded into her making the Milf shake like a leaf in a storm, "Aaaarrrrghhh, fuck my whore butt, fuck it hard, aaaarrrrggghhh."

Slowly Julie began to pump less hard, letting her Mom come down from the orgasmic high until she was finished. Julie then pulled the dildo out of her Mom's butt and spent a few seconds staring proudly at her mother's widely gaping butt hole before she rolled onto her back, "How do you feel now?" she asked.

Susan gradually rolled over, her butt hurt, but it had been worth it, she snuggled her head into the crook of Julie's neck, "A lot better. Though I think I might need some help to get through tomorrow night."

Julie grinned, "I'm sure you will. And you may even need some more company to help you up in the morning."

Her Mom tittered and nodded.

MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers