One Life 2 Live Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan immediately opened his eyes and realized that something was wrong. He felt different. Completely different. He looked at his hands and saw they were chubby again. He realized that he couldn't reach the end of the bed any more with his feet. But finally, he saw his cock returned usual size while he was Toby. Then it hit him. His transformation changed him back into his former geeky self.

"Oh shit! This isn't good," said Toby as he panicked.

He jumped out of bed half-naked and accidentally saw that he was back in his original form from looking in a large mirror on the wall.

"Jordan baby! That was great," commented Miranda as she was on her way back to the bedroom.

Toby quickly dressed in Jordan's oversized clothes and hoped out of the window. He ran to the nearest corner and called Marty to come pick him up. Toby didn't want to get caught taking the car, so he figured he'd come back in the morning.

As it looked to be one of Toby's greatest dreams, had just turned into his greatest nightmare...

12