One Life 2 Live Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby pauses for a minute and grabs her legs. He pushes her legs up to her chest. Then sits directly on top of her pussy. Her feet touches the headboard and she grabs the back of her ankles. Toby resumes fucking new life into Ms. Duncan. Doing what every guy in the school only dreams of doing. Both of their bodies were cover in sweat as he pounds her cunt viciously. Her head became surrounded by her huge tits. Toby's huge balls were rubbing and pounding against her asshole with each hard thrust.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHH!" Ms. Duncan cries as she felt her pussy ready to explode.

Toby pulls out of Ms. Duncan quickly and lays on the bed. Ms. Duncan leans forward and engulfs his cock into her mouth. Her giant sweaty tits hung down and sways against his thighs as she slides her lips up and down his glistening cock. She could taste her own pussy juices stained in his cock. The musky aroma of his crotch anguish her nostrils. After she sucks his cock off for a few minutes, she straddles it and crams it back inside her swollen cunt. Toby lifts up his legs so his thighs lay upon the heels of her sock-cover feet. He immediately starts jackhammering his cock in her pussy, making the bed shake violently. Her huge titties were also bouncing violently on his chest and in front of his face. Toby bends down and fastens his lips onto one of her nipples and sucks on it. He nurses on her tit like a newborn baby, sucking up her aureole between his lips as well. His hands squeeze and maul at her bare ass bouncing off his thighs as he fucks the shit out of her.

Ms. Duncan grabs the back of Toby's head and buries his head between her bouncing breasts. She smoothes his face with her juicy jugs and shakes her shoulders, causing her mammoth mounds to playfully slap the sides of his face. Toby thought if he was to suffocate, this would be the way. He plants kisses between and on her breasts. His cock has completely been swallow by her cunt. He holds onto her jiggling ass and continues to plow his huge cock between her juicy wet labia like a savage beast that hasn't eaten for days.

"AHHHH TOBY! OHHHHHHH I NEED TO FUCKING CUM!" Ms. Duncan shouts as her body tenses up and her pussy starts to erupt like a volcano.

Her pussy walls tighten around his thrusting cock. She sat up forcing Toby to relinquish her huge tits from his mouth and came like a geyser. She was breathing harder then ever and Toby continues to plunge his big cock in her pussy.

"Unh! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...OHHHHHHHH GOD!.....FUCK YES!" cries Ms. Duncan as she continues to ride Toby like a mad woman possess. Her colossal tits were flopping, bouncing, and slapping on her chest as she pounces his cock.. Toby laid back and let Ms. Duncan do all the work. The sheer sight of her vigorous breasts was driving him insane and he couldn't hold back any longer.

He pushes Ms. Duncan off him and hovers over her. She sucks his huge sweaty balls while he moans, jerks and strokes his monster cock for a few short seconds. Massive jet streams of cum gush out of his cockhead and splashes onto her face and chest. Ms. Duncan gasp as the warm liquid hits and hoes her face. Her nose, mouth, and cheeks were drain in his cum. He lowers his cock at her chest and small globs of cum shoots out. The cum slowly travels down the top of her chest, to the slopes of her mountainous tits.

"Oh god Toby! Thank you for making me feel alive again," moans Ms. Duncan as she uses her bed sheets to wipe the cum off her face.

Toby smiles with pleasure in knowing he could die a very happy man...

After Toby cleans up, he leaves Ms. Duncan's house, trying not to be seen by anyone who goes to his school. He immediately heads home and watches Ms. Duncan's vintage videos, still soaking in the knowledge that he just got done fucking the brains out of his hot and busty school Librarian.

Chapter 4:

Toby arrives at school the next day with intentions to speak to Ms. Duncan. He arrives at her office to find it empty. He became shock and confuses as to why Ms. Duncan's office had been cleared out. Toby heads for the Principle's office for some answers. As he walks down the crowded hallways, he could overhear people talking about Ms. Duncan being fired for sleeping with several young high school students. No one was saying how the school found out about Ms. Duncan's naughty deeds but rumors are circulating that a videotape of her and a young student was found in her office by a night janitor. Toby's best friends Marty and Josh met up with him in the hallways. Toby had a frown after hearing the gossip about Ms. Duncan.

"I know how you feel Toby. I wish I was one of those lucky, lucky guys!" gloats Marty.

"Man! I would have done anything to feel and suck on those enormous boobs of Ms. Duncan. I don't think they have a bra size big enough to hold her boobs," Josh said in astonishment.

"Yeah guys... Would have been great..." Toby replies in a sad tone.

The Spirit Squad walks by Toby and Toby's spirits are immediately lifted. Each girl blow a kiss to him and he waves back shyly.

"What was that?" Marty asks with a stun facial _expression.

"What was what?" Toby replies.

"That? The boob squad? They blow kisses at you? PLEASE tell us the details man!" Josh begs as he drops to his knees.

"There are no details... I'm tutoring them this weekend and they are just thankful," Toby says.

"Oh..." both Josh and Marty response.

The seconds, the minutes, the hours, the days couldn't have gone faster for Toby. He was hoping to spend more nights with Ms. Duncan but she apparently moved away after being fired for underage sex. Toby was left with her marvelous videos to hype up his sexually hunger. He restrain himself from jacking off all week as Friday finally arrives and not a moment too soon.

Chapter 5:

Toby arrives at the girl's house with a huge grin on his face. He rings the doorbell and could see someone making their way to the door through the door window. The door opens and it was the Spirit Squad leader April. She stood in front of Toby with nothing on but a tee-shirt. Toby's eyes immediately became infatuated on April's large braless breasts, stretching out the oversize tee shirt that had their school's name on it.

"Well don't just stand there, come in?" April invites Toby with her southern accent.

Toby walks into the house and sees nothing but woman's clothes and underwear all over the place.

"Sorry we didn't have time to clean up a bit before you arrived," April apologizes sweetly.

"It's ok... Really..." Toby says as his face turns red.

"Follow me please," April says with a smile and wink at Toby.

She extends her hand and Toby takes hold of it with his sweaty palm. She leads Toby into the living room. She pushes Toby down on the couch. Toby slightly takes his eyes off April and glances at the TV. The screen shows a guy fucking the shit out of his girlfriend.

"P---porn?" Toby mutters.

"We like watching porn. Gets our juices flowing," said the Amazon Karen as her gigantic wife-beater cover braless tits squish against the top of his head. She grabs Toby by the chin and forces his head and face deeper into her cover cleavage. She shakes her shoulders a bit to make her huge breasts bounce against the sides of his face. Toby's cock instantly fills up the front of his jeans.

"Looks like he's hard ladies," says April as she feels up his swollen crotch.

Trishelle and Chloe appear from opposite sides of Toby. Toby feebly removes his face from Karen's massive cones and sees Trishelle and Chloe on opposite sides of his legs while April was kneeling down between his legs. Trishelle had on a wife-beater and boy shorts. Chloe had her massive E cups tightly bunch up inside a yellow tee shirt that read "What Are These?" The words were practically imprecise. Her white thong bulge her incredible ass out and her feet were nicely and cozy in a pair of white socks.

April unzips Toby's pants while Trishelle and Chloe took off his shoes, then pulls his jeans down and off his feet. His monstrous cock fling out in it's throbbing glory. The girls gasp at the large, thick tool.

"Who knew nerds had the biggest cocks!" gasp Chloe.

"His balls look to be the size of mangos," commented in awe Trishelle.

The 3 girls remove Toby's boxers, baring his entire bottom half. Toby's head continues to be warm in between Karen's triple D's.

"Nesses and Maddy will be here shortly... until then, I think you can handle the 4 of us..." giggles April as she wraps both hands around his pursing meat and starts to jerk him. Chloe and Trishelle both hand their hands full of his giant balls. They squish and knead his large nuts. Toby faintly moans in between Karen's breasts. Karen stands back a little and removes her top. Her giant slopes of flesh pointed from her chest like fat torpedoes, centered with rosy red nipples and pale small aureoles. She swallows up Toby's head between her bare jugs. She squeezes and squishes his head between her big soft titties. She moves her forearms inwards to make her big tits bulge out from the sides of his head. Toby rubs his cheeks up and down the inner sides of her breasts. The warm, soft flesh sends a tingle surging through Toby's body and causes his cock to throb more.

"Ohhhh! I feel your huge hard cock pursing in my hands," gasp April as she leans forward and slowly licks around the huge red cockhead. Trishelle and Chloe giggle at watching April suck Toby's cockhead between her rather large lips. Then both girls latches their lips to his oversize balls and begin sucking on them.

Toby begins to moan non-stop. Karen lifts up a giant breast and lower it into Toby's moaning mouth. He sucks as much of her breast tissue into his mouth as possible. His tongue licks and traces over her hard nipple. Karen smothers Toby's face with one big tit, while using the other to massage the side of his face. Toby reaches up and grabs the bottoms of her big tits and squeezes them. He wobbles and bounces her breast in his hands while continuing to feast on the breast lodged in his mouth. Toby gives that big tit a good 3 minute sucking before releasing it and shoving the other big tit into his mouth. He lashes his tongue out and licks the top surfaces of her breast. He sucks on the sides of her breasts and stretches the skin with his lips. Karen moans while Toby gives her tits multiple hickies as he sucks on them.

April downs Toby's cock deep into the back of her throat. Huge amounts of saliva pour out from her lips as they suck on the huge shaft. Chloe and Trishelle took turns sucking both his balls into their mouths. Trishelle would release his wet balls from her warm mouth and allow Chloe to licks up her saliva off his swinging nuts. Trishelle plants kisses on Toby's thigh and trails her mouth up to his cock. April was furiously bobbing her head up and down between his legs. Her massive braless boobs wobble and sway violently inside her shirt. Trishelle sucks on the base of his cock, tasting April's warm saliva. Chloe alternate between Toby's balls. She would release one after another with a loud pop sound and gooey saliva dipping off them.

Toby grinds his face into Karen's soft pillows, trying to fight off the intense triple sucking. He squeezes Karen's knockers hard against his face and sucks on whatever part of her breast is near his mouth. Karen runs her hands up and down Toby's chest. Her eyes were fill with lust watching April bob wildly between his legs. After 5 minutes of non-stop sucking, April releases the monstrous cock from her sore mouth. Trishelle and Chloe start to lick and suck the hard sides of his shaft, tasting their friend's mouth fluids. April lifts up her shirt, baring her mammoth double D's as they bounce and sway in full glory. Karen slaps her huge knockers all over Toby's head. He was able to see April unleashing her magnificent fruits. Both Chloe and Trishelle grab hold of Toby's huge cock and slowly jerks it up and down. April pushes them lightly aside and lays her heavy hooters upon his sweaty thighs. His giant cock stood straight out between her tits. April closes her mouth back over the head of his dick and slowly sucks his dickhead with intensity. He grabs the side of her luscious mounds and slide them up and down his thick shaft. Chloe and Trishelle watch as April does double work on his cock. Both girls lift off their shirt and tosses them next to April's. Even with his head stuck between Karen's meaty globes, Toby's eyes bug out at the sight of Chloe's gigantic dark breasts with massive brown aureoles and raise size nipples. Trishelle B size tits jiggle nicely and fit her frame perfectly.

April releases her mouth off Toby's cockhead and rapidly slides her tits up and down his cock. The bottoms of her breasts made horny slapping sounds when hitting his thighs. Trishelle hovers her mouth over Toby's cock and April's bouncing bosoms to suck his fat cockhead between her lips. Chloe stood up and removed her wet panties. She had a dark bush blocking her juicy pussy. She leaps up on the couch with just her white socks on and starts sucking at Toby's nipples. Chloe's monstrous breasts squishes and squeezes against Toby's arm. Toby uses his other hand to pull and pitch Chloe's chewy nipples.

"Hmmmm!" moans Chloe. "Look at those two girls Toby. One is fucking your dick with her huge fucking tits, while the other sucks on your juicy cockhead... I bet you want to suck on my big soft nipples, don't you?"

"Ohhhhh GOD yes!" moans Toby.

Chloe straddles in front of Toby with her enormous bowling ball like tits in his face. Karen continue to squish Toby's head between her ample knockers as Chloe smothers the front of his face with her colossal E cups. She could feel Toby's tongue and mouth going to work between her hooters. Her soft nipples dug into his skin. She lifts up a vast tit with two hands and feed Toby the chewable nipple. He sucks the nipple into his mouth. He uses his lips to stretch the nipple from the tit while sucking on it. Chloe moans and fingers her wet cunt. Toby felt the weakest he has ever felt when he first start using the Hicks serum. He never imagine anything like this in his entire life. He knew his cock was ready to explode between April's soft jugs. Toby reaches up and hooks his arms under Chloe's hairy armpits, tightly squeezing his face into her huge dark tit. Moaning and groaning for dear life as his cock erupts with a massive spring of hot cum on April's face, neck, the tops of her breasts and in between them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god! I'm sooooo sticky!" moans April as the massive load of cum drips down her face.

All the girls remove themselves from Toby and stand in a line for him. Toby was breathing hard and cover in heaps of sweat. His huge limp cock was sore and sticky from his cum. Suddenly, the last two members of the Spirit Squad, Maddy and Nesses walk into the room with their Spirit Squad uniforms on and bare foot. They were holding bottles of oil and smiles devilishly at Toby.

"Your in for a loooooong time Toby Page."

12