One Little Bruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers

Jamie flat-out fucking writhed under him. Sam had never seen or felt anything so fucking hot. That angelic face and the scalding hot flesh leaping through his fist were such a combination of innocence and wanton lust. His words, gasped like prayers or promises in a voice that was made for talking dirty -- the "please" and "oh god" and "more" -- all incoherent babble pouring from sweet, swollen lips to drive Sam even harder.

Suddenly the small body jackknifed in the seat, pulled taut as a bowstring, and liquid heat covered Sam's hand, exploding over Jamie's stomach, chest, and neck. Jamie fell back onto the seat, boneless, and Sam brought his hand to his own mouth, licking experimentally as those Bambi eyes watched in wonder. He groaned soundlessly at the taste and reached down to run a finger through a pool of the bitter sweetness on the narrow chest, bringing it up to his baby's lips. The boy just stared at him dumbly for a second until Sam growled, "Lick it clean." Jamie sucked in a shuddering breath and began to lap at Sam's finger.

Oh my God! Oh my God!

The refrain repeated over and over in Jamie's head as he stared up at the man above him. What the fuck is going on and how do I keep it from ending? He finished cleaning Sam's fingers and wondered wildly what was going to happen now. He soon found out when the possessed man dove down and ravaged his mouth again. Long legs slid wonderfully against his own as Sam straddled Jamie's lean hips. He heard the unmistakable rip of a zipper opening, then Sam groaned into Jamie's mouth as he rhythmically stroked his own erection. Jamie freed his mouth, desperate to get a look at Sam working his own cock, but the big bastard just growled at him and captured Jamie's lips again. He could hear the sounds of flesh against flesh as Sam rubbed frantically, wild for his own release.

Jamie wanted badly to be a part of that, and yanked and jerked at the shirt still restraining him. "Please, please Sam!" he begged, against the hungry lips on his. "I need to touch you!"

Sam's unoccupied hand fumbled to release Jamie's bonds while continuing to stroke himself. Freed, Jamie shoved his hands down, one going into Sam's shirt to caress the rock-hard, lightly-furred chest, while the other continued further south to brush against the fat, dripping cock head. Sam jerked and moaned at Jamie's touch but never slowed in his stroking. Jamie reached even lower, first cupping and then rolling Sam's tight, hot balls... and that was it. The madman hovering over him howled, and then burning streams of ejaculate were striping Jamie.

Oh hell yeah.

Sam collapsed. He had just enough control left to keep from crushing his Jamie boy. He nuzzled and licked the skin of the slightly sweaty jaw and neck under his tongue as they both caught their breath. Moving as little as he could, he groped around for the towel he had given Jamie earlier and rubbed it over them weakly. He slipped himself back in his jeans and maneuvered them both so that he was sitting with the smaller body tucked in his lap. Breathing deeply and enjoying the scent of their sex, he gently finished cleaning and tucking Jamie's cock back in his pants, then laid his head back and rested for a second with his eyes closed, gathering his tumultuous thoughts.

He raised his head back up and met Jamie's uncertain gaze. "I meant what I said. You're mine now."

His baby studied him thoughtfully, then after a moment gave one emphatic nod. "O..." He cleared his throat and tried again. "Okay."

"No more hanging out with Trey, and doing whatever the fuck you thought you two were doing."

Jamie's eyes went all confused and troubled.

"What the hell are you talking about? Trey's becoming a really good friend and we'll have the psychology project finished this weekend. You're super-fucking hot and everything, and I hope this can go somewhere, but just because you're my...well... first and all doesn't mean I'm going to let you dictate who my friends are."

Now it was Sam's turn to be confused. "Project? Is that the reason you were hanging out with him? A fucking project?"

Jamie nodded.

"What about the hickey then?"

Jamie stared at him for a moment then burst out laughing.

"I swear that pinch might be the best thing my sister's ever done for me."

After a few minutes of explanation, and several minutes of laughter, Sam had to agree with him.

A heartfelt thanks to my editors:

*

First Edit: edthe3rd2003

Final Edit: WickedWendyDru

PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers
12