One Little Toy

Story Info
A day at the seaside is fun.
588 words
3.2
56.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug!
Ug!
7 Followers

The view was amazing. White foamy waves crashing over black speckled rocks, smoothing outward to a cold green sea, deep blue sky, and a scattering of white clouds being chased by wind. I was seated on the sea wall, a conglomeration of large rocks cemented together, and then washed by years of spray. And while the view was spectacular, it wasn't what had my attention.

Tucked in next to me to ward off the cold, she was dressed in a translucent blouse that displayed her nipples and breasts in infuriating hints behind the material. The cold probably helped to keep her nipples erect, but I had my suspicions. She wore a medium-length skirt, with a split that revealed a long slice of her legs. And she was looking at me intently.

"Please?" she whispered.

I slowly slid the fingers of my hand up the inside of one of her legs, lingering over her knee, then up the inside of her thigh, pausing at the top of her inner leg.

"Don't stop," she gasped. "Oh please, keep going!"

Still slowly, and still watching her intently, my fingers brushed over the bare lips of her pussy, and the tips of my fingers were instantly coated with her juices. She gasped again, and as my fingers slid up her wet flesh between her lips, and then over her clit, pressing hard, watching her face as she bit her lower lip, trying not to cry out.

Her legs began to spread open to allow my hand better access, and I continued to stroke up the inside of her pussy lips, over her clit, then back down, pushing my fingers up inside her cunt. She was breathing rapidly now, and her erect nipples made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her translucent blouse.

When she had reached the point of openly panting, I slid my wet fingers back down her leg.

"Why -- why are you stopping?"

Instead of answering her, I withdrew from my pocket a string of love beads.

"I thought you might like to try these," I said, showing them to her. "You can wear them for the rest of the day, and stay turned on."

She considered them, and then nodded. "Okay."

I slid my hand back up her leg, with the love beads in hand, warming them against the skin of her inner thigh. Then my hand reached the lips of her pussy once again, and I stopped, and with my fingers, spread her lips wide so I had easy access to her cunt. I watched her carefully, noticing how her hands would clench and the way her mouth moved as I began to push the beads up into her cunt, one at a time. Between each one, I had to then push my fingers up after the beads to make way for the next love bead, and my fingers were quickly drenched.

"Oh god!" she was just about sobbing by the time I finished, and then began to use my fingers on her clit again. She grabbed hold of my shoulder, pulling hard at my shirt. "I'm cumming, hon!"

I held her pussy in my hand as she came, with my fingers resting between the lips and over her cunt. I could feel her hips pushing slightly, and her body jerking with each breath. Then when she finally let go of my shoulder and slumped against me, I raised my wet hand to her mouth, and let her lick her own juices from me.

Ug!
Ug!
7 Followers