One Little White Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers

I answered, “Jennie you don’t have to…”

Jennie interrupted, “Rick, come back to bed.”

I lay down on the bed and Jennie pulled me over to the center and spread my legs so she could kneel between them. Her hands cupped my balls and softly caressed them. Her hands were gentle and her teasing made my erection even bigger if that were possible. I looked at this beautiful woman kneeling over me; her breasts were illuminated from the moonlight coming through our window and I could see that her nipples were very hard. Her finger touched the top of my penis and smeared the pre-cum in a little circle and then she bent over and licked the top dry of my moisture. She looked at me as if seeking encouragement. I nodded my approval.

Her tongue then teased me as she licked the length of my penis six or seven times each time ending with her mouth around my tip. Finally, she took me entirely in her mouth inch by inch as she tried to accommodate my size. A few moments later I groaned with pleasure and whispered a frantic warning, “Jennie, I’m going to come.”

I tried to pull out, but she stopped me with her hands and then looked at me. The semen shot into her mouth; the first spurt caught her a little by surprise, but she swallowed quickly and tried to keep up with my frantic spasms of lust into her mouth. Some cum escaped and rolled down her chin. Finally, I pulled her arms and she lay on top of me. I gently rubbed the cum from her chin and kissed her. Her eyes had closed, but now they opened and she stared at me as I rubbed her naked back and clutched her to my chest. The kiss ended and I said, “Thank you Jennie. That was wonderful…you are wonderful.”

Her face was solemn as she heard those words and then a small smile of happiness appeared on her face. I felt her pubic hairs on my thigh as she lay on top of me and then I felt her moisture. Her successful attempt to release me had aroused her. I said, “Now will you let my tongue have its turn?”

I rolled her over on her back and spread her legs. Her hands grabbed my shoulders and stopped me as she said, “I’m not a virgin, but no one has ever done this to me before. I don’t know what to do.”

I smiled at her and said nothing. I leaned over and licked her breasts and then her hard nipples. I sucked each one until I heard a moan and then her hips moved up trying to touch me. My hands stroked her flat stomach down to her hips and then I spread her legs wider so that my tongue could assault her soft inner thighs. Apparently Jennie was sensitive there as her moans became increasingly louder; she pleaded with me to help her find release as her hands spasmodically gripped my shoulders.

Finally my fingers spread her labia and my tongue explored—flat tongue from below her vagina up her wet sides to almost her clitoris. She was becoming more and more aroused as her hips pressed into me to increase the pressure of my tongue. My tongue went to her clitoris and seconds later she called my name as she lost control of her body to her lust. Her hips violently thrust up as she gripped my shoulders harder and her orgasm began.

When she finally subsided, I could feel the sweat on her skin. She pulled me up so that we could face each other and gently kissed me. She whispered, “That was unbelievable that you could make my body do that. I have never had that happen to me before. I loved it!”

We kissed and touched a few more times, but her eyes started to close and she slept, and then, so did I.

The sunlight coming through the window woke me. Jennie was still asleep facing away from me so I was able to slip out bed. I put on some shorts and quietly left the room searching for the complementary orange juice and coffee downstairs. When I returned with two coffees and two orange juices, Jennie was awake and sitting up in bed with the pillows pushed behind her. The sheet was in her lap so her naked breasts were visible. She smiled and said, “Good morning. I slept great; I wonder why?

I grinned back and said, “It must be the salt in the air down here.”

Jennie giggled as she said, “I don’t think so.”

We sat and quietly talked for an hour. I can’t remember what we said and it didn’t matter. I just enjoyed being with this female who was starting to get to me.

Our talk was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I opened it and Lisa stood in the doorway fully dressed. She walked in and said to Jennie, who by now had the sheet up to her neck, “Put some clothes on. My exalted husband and lover has graciously given me two hours to go shopping and I don’t want to waste a minute of those two hours.”

Lisa left and said she would meet Jennie downstairs. Jennie jumped out of bed and then realized she was completely naked, not just her top. There was the slightest of pauses and then, decision made, she walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and said, “Good morning again.” She kissed me and went into the bathroom with her clothes. In minutes she was gone with Lisa.

I walked down to the small pool in the back of the hotel and ten minutes later Jim joined me. We talked boats and things for the next two hours until the missing shoppers finally appeared laughing and giggling like teenagers.

Lisa announced, “It’s going to be real hot today, so we bought appropriate clothing for this temperature. We’ll be right back and then we have to continue exploring Duval Street.”

Jim said to Lisa, “The parts arrived and the mechanic thinks we will be ready to leave at about four o’clock unless he runs into trouble.”

Lisa nodded and the two of them disappeared upstairs. Minutes later they came down. Lisa was wearing a halter-top and shorts. Jennie was wearing the top of a very risqué bikini. The white triangle shaped cloth barely covered her breasts and was held up by a string tied in a bow in back. Her white shorts were the shortest I have seen on a female—any less and she would be illegal. Her long flat stomach was extremely sensual and her bare legs were perfectly shaped. She looked at me with a question in her eyes.

I said, “I give your outfit a ten. What do you think Jim?”

Jim laughed, “Definitely a ten.”

We headed to Duval Street to continue our pub-crawl from the previous night. It was hot so there were frequent watering hole stops, and despite two hours of shopping earlier, the women kept going into every store that was at least moderately interesting. We were having fun and I noticed as Jim and I trailed behind the two women, that they were getting more than their fair share of looks—they were two sensual females enjoying themselves in a silly little town.

We stopped at another pub that was actually a three-story building. The bottom floor was a bar with a singer already going at it. He was singing a Jimmy Buffett song—a local hero in Key West where many ideas for his songs had originated. Unfortunately, this singer was not the real one. The women took off for the bathroom and were gone for some time. They finally came back laughing hysterically. They started to tell us something, and then the laughing started again—tears were coming down their cheeks.


Finally, Jennie gasped, “We went up to the second floor where we thought the bathrooms were. That floor has another bar and it has three pool tables and a shuffle board. Obviously, it is the game floor. But then I spotted one of those little signs on the stairs going up to the roof floor. Lisa dared me and I dared Lisa. Well we started up…”

“What little sign?” asked a confused Jim.

Lisa started laughing again and finally stammered, “The one that says ‘clothing optional.’”

Jennie continued, “So we went up the stairs and there was a roof top bar and a bunch of lounge chairs. The waitress was topless; everybody else was naked! So we walked around the floor once and it was a riot. We heard German, French, and we think Russian—no one was speaking English, and they were all fat. We started giggling and after a couple of dirty looks, we ran.”

Jim said, “I think Rick and I should check this out. Maybe the clothing optional part is honest, but could there be a bunch of beautiful naked women up there and you two are telling us a little white lie?”

Lisa started laughing again and said, “Believe me. That’s one place you don’t want to check out.”

Jim looked at his watch and said, “I have to call the mechanic to see how the repairs are going so we can make plans.”

Lisa and Jim went off to the phone leaving Jennie and me at the table. She said, “What a fantastic time we have had with those two. They are really special.”

We talked about our adventures until Jim and Lisa returned. Jim said, “The repairs are done and if we get going, we can make it close to Miami before dark and hook up. Then tomorrow Lisa and I can make the crossing to the Bahamas. We better go back and get our stuff that we left in your room when we checked out and head for the marina.”

We walked back to the hotel. Jennie grabbed my hand and squeezed it. She put it around her waist so that now I felt her naked stomach. She looked up at me and grinned.

Jim and Lisa picked up their stuff and we all walked to the marina. Jim went into the office to settle the bill and Jennie ran off to buy a silly T-shirt that she saw in a shop. Lisa and I walked out to the end of the dock. There was a bench there for people to relax and watch the yachts come in.

We talked for a few minutes and then I said, “Lisa, I don’t know how I can thank Jim and you for what you did. It was fantastic; Jennie and I will always owe you.”

Lisa grinned and said, “Here’s the bill. I’m going to stand on that bench so I can reach you and you are going to give me one, but only one, really intense good-bye kiss.”

She did and I did.

We walked back to the boat where Jim and Jennie waited for us. Lisa said, “I just road tested your boyfriend for kissing ability. I only had one kiss, but I definitely give this kisser my seal of approval. You are lucky. If I didn’t have Jim, I would be green with envy.”

Jennie beamed with pleasure at her friend’s words.

Shortly afterward they cast off their lines and ‘My Lisa’ slowly pivoted to leave the marina. Lisa waved repeatedly from the cockpit and Jennie kept waving back. The boat made the turn and it was gone from sight.

Jennie and I walked from the marina. She took my hand and then stopped walking. She looked at me with those serious brown eyes and then came into my arms saying, “I want the same kiss you gave Lisa.”

We were walking again and I said, “Where should we go for dinner tonight?”

Jennie was quiet for at least ten seconds and then answered, “I think we should have a late dinner tonight. If we ate at the regular time I wouldn’t enjoy it, thinking about later. I think we should do later first…like right now.”

Back in our room I said, “Your outfit drove me crazy today—you had me almost in a permanent hard condition looking at you.”

Jennie giggled and replied, “Lisa picked it out—she said almost the same thing about what it would do to you.

I pulled the string on her top and the knot untied and she was topless. She grinned at me as I finally figured out how to get her out of those shorts that were almost illegal, and then it was just a little thong panty and Jennie was naked. She returned the favor and I joined her naked.

I led her to the bed. She looked at me as I started to tease her body. Many minutes later she was begging for release as my tongue touched everywhere but where she wanted it most. I knew I could only keep this up for so long before I would lose it myself, so finally I lifted her hips and put a pillow under them so that her vagina was fully exposed to me and ready for my penetration. I slipped into her wet vagina and was quickly entirely in her. She gasped with pleasure and then her body motion started. Our bodies moved in a gentle rhythm until our lust took over and then it was violent motion and desperate attempts to satisfy the cravings that two young, sex starved lovers needed so badly. I held out as long as I could and, as she starting screaming with pleasure, I released and felt my semen explode into her body. It was a perfect first time for us.

We lay on our sides facing each other. I touched her and kissed her often. Between kisses and touches we talked.

Jennie asked, “Can I be bossy for a moment?”

I nodded yes.

She said, “After the week is over I think I should drive you to Tampa so we can look for our apartment. Once we find it we can drive to my place and stay there until I quit my company, and then we can move my stuff to Tampa.

“I think I fell in love with you in four days. We should give it a try…I will do anything for you, and when and if you fall in love with me, we can start our basketball team.”

Her intense brown eyes searched me for an answer. I pulled her to me and said, “I already love you.”

She rolled over with her back to me so my hands could once again caress those breasts that seemed to be my focus since I met this woman who I knew would be my wife. I played with her nipples waiting for my lust to build up so that we could make love again. Her hands were on mine promoting this body teasing.

I felt the early stirrings of arousal and thought back to my talk with Lisa on the dock earlier that afternoon.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

…Lisa said, “You two are perfect for each other. I know Jennie loves you completely, and after you get to know her, I’m sure you will love her even more.”

I was confused and said, “After I get to know her?”

Lisa had a small smile on her face and answered, “Rick, I am her best friend. I know her better than she knows herself. That’s why I am so confident that you are made for each other.

“For a while your story held together, but then it dawned on me that it is hard to live with your girlfriend if you are in school in the Midwest and she is in Orlando. After a while I just had the feeling you barely knew each other.

“I decided it was my job to help my little sister know you better.”

Lisa grinned and stopped talking.

I stammered, “The bad weather that forced you to stay over…”

Lisa laughed, “Weather is whatever you want it to be.”

I continued, “But the ignition problem with the boat…”

Lisa now had a huge grin on her face and said, “If you don’t turn the key, the ignition switch doesn’t work very well, now does it?”

My brain went to fast forward as I realized what Lisa was saying…she had set up Jennie and me. The weather, the boat breakdown, and the hotel room were Lisa’s way for Jennie and me to know each other in every way possible. This was one sexy and devious woman who had done a wonderful thing for Jennie and me.

Lisa continued, “I wouldn’t tell her for a while, but it’s your choice. Maybe a good time would be when you start your basketball team.”

I said, “Lisa, I don’t know how I can thank you for what you did. It was fantastic; Jennie and I will always owe you.”

Lisa grinned and said, “Here’s the bill. I’m going to stand on that bench so I can reach you and you are going to give me one, but only one, really intense good-bye kiss...”

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Jennie brought me back to the present as she took my hand from her breast and brought it down to her wet pubic hair as she said, “Enough rest for you; I think you should make me a woman for the second time today.”

And after dinner there was a third and fourth time with this female who I knew would be with me for the rest of my life.

Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers