One Little World Ch. 05

Story Info
But there's something more, isn't there?
2.1k words
4.63
18.5k
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch4, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imaginings. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or abstract entity) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

The word shook Shanon out of a dream.

"Hello sleepy."

"Good morning, sir."

"Think your going to get what you've been waiting for today?"

"I hope so, sir."

"So do I, pet," James said with a devious grin, "I've put out clothes for you. One other thing."

He swung Shanon's tail in front of her face. She stared at it, almost hypnotized.

"My little puppy is getting desperate isn't she?"

"Y- yes, sir." Shanon felt her heart rate increase, her eyes never left the tail. James watched her curiously.

"But there's something more isn't there?"

Shanon tore her eyes away from the tail. She didn't want to say it. But she would, they both knew she would. She burned with shame at the thought.

But maybe she could hold onto some dignity.

"You want something more than having the tail in you," James leaned in close, "Tell me what it is."

Her thoughts of resistance shattered. Dignity was nothing in comparison to obedience, "I want to be owned again, sir."

"Beg for it," he moved closer.

She couldn't. It was degrading, it was humiliating. She wouldn't do it.

James waited for her to respond. The seconds ticked by.

In the end it was his eyes that broke her.

"Please own me, sir. Your desperate little puppy needs you to own her again." James reached down and felt the slickness of her cunt. He gave Shanon a soft kiss.

"Good girl. Smile, pet. You'll get your tail after breakfast."

She lowered her eyes and gave a coy smile.

"Cereal again?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'll set your bowl out, pet."

Shanon stared after James as he walked out. She shook herself out of her haze and went to examine the clothing James had chosen for her. A tight blouse, short skirt . . . no underwear though.

At breakfast Shanon ate appreciatively from her bowl. James gave her a few scraps from his plate and then watched her finish. Far from appeasing her appetite the scraps from James' plate let her know just made her hungry and humiliated, she couldn't wait to get started. Shanon pushed her face into the bowl to get at the last bits of her food but James pulled her head back.

"Greedy little puppy aren't you?" he joked

"Yes, sir."

"Let's begin, pet."

She crawled after him into the living room.

"Sit." She sat down at his feet, "Play with yourself, pet."

"Suh-" She caught herself and nodded. Shanon hiked up her skirt and began to stroke herself slowly.

"Not like that pet. Really get going or you get nothing."

Shanon whimpered at the thought of being further denied. Her fingers quickened their pace. Soon she started to fuck herself in earnest.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"Want to . . . I want to cum, sir."

He gave no answer but motioned for her to turn around. Once her back faced him, James carefully unbuttoned her blouse and started to tease her nipples.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"Cum. Sir . . . please."

"Not yet, little one. Get those fingers in harder."

Shanon gasped as she obeyed.

"Good girl."

James circled her a few times, then sat down at looked straight into her glazed eyes. He brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"I waaaant t- to . . . cum, sir."

He shook his head, "Tell me what you want, pet."

"I want . . . want . . ." What did she want? The answer struck her suddenly.

James gave a tiny smile as he watched emotions play across her face. The answer he was looking for was somewhat cruel, dehumanizing even. He read her expressions: frustration, confusion, realization, anger, struggle. Shanon was pushing herself. He was patient while she fought between independence and obedience.

James watched the wall crumble.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"Permission, sir. I waaant you t- to tell me to c- c- cum."

"Good girl. Very good girl. Hold on for just a bit longer."

Shanon nodded mutely.

James retrieved her tail and lubed it quickly before pushing it slowly into her. Shanon held back tears as James toyed heartlessly with her clit.

"Don't give in just yet. Understand?"

Shanon bit her lip and tried to express her understanding.

James stroked her back for a moment, then ran his fingers through her hair. He looked deeply into her eyes and gave a tiny smile.

"I want you know that you're being a good girl. This makes me very happy" He watched her nod, "Okay, one last time. Tell me what you want, pet."

"Puh . . . per . . m- mission," She choked out.

James leaned in close and whispered, "Cum for me, pet."

Shanon's world exploded. James held her tightly and caught her scream in his mouth.

"Such a good girl," James lay her out on the carpet as she started to come back down, "Smile."

"T- thank you, sir." Shanon said though a post-orgasmic haze.

James laughed, "Don't thank me just yet. You still have to clean up this mess, pet."

She mewled at him.

"Really, pet, I just let you have an orgasm and you won't even clean up? Maybe I'll take that tail away . . ."

Even through Shanon's cloudy mind the threat struck home. She shook her head vigorously.

James thrust two fingers inside of her and brought Shanon's juices to her mouth. He smiled as she sucked on his fingers, savoring the taste. "Better get stated cleaning, pet. I'll get you a glass of water. But if you're not cleaning your mess up when I get back you will be punished."

Shanon pulled herself to her hands and knees so that she could lick her juices off the carpet.

James watched her for a while before coughing politely to get her attention.

"Looks like you're really into that, pet. Water?" he asked, handing he the glass

Shanon accepted it gratefully, "Thank you, sir."

"What have you learned today?"

"That you can make me hold out against orgasm for a very very long time, sir?"

"Exactly. And now that I have that little piece of information I can play my favorite game all the longer." He grinned at her, "But maybe not just now."

Shanon sighed with relief, "Thank you, sir. Why?"

"It wouldn't be safe for you to drive. Without Tom I seem to have forgotten to restock various things," He picked a heliotrope from the vase and took off her hair tie. As he wove the flower into her hair he continued, "so you are going to drive down to the store and pick up some groceries. I'm sure nobody will know what the flower means, though you never know. Also, you might want to tidy yourself up first, pet."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

James rapped his fingers on the counter. Shanon had left just a few minutes ago but he was already impatient for her to return. He took out a knife and began sharpening it to distract himself.

An hour later he heard Shanon's car pull into the driveway. He put the knife back into the holder and opened the door for her.

"Hope the traffic wasn't too bad."

"It was fine, sir."

"Good," He took one of the bags. They walked into the kitchen and put away the groceries. Shanon noticed that, among other things, James had a very eclectic taste in food.

"So does Tom know how to cook, sir?"

He laughed, "Yeah, I've never found anything he doesn't know how to make."

Shanon smiled, imagining James pouring over cook books for hours on end.

He interrupted her train of thought, "Did anybody comment on the flower, pet?"

"Yes, sir. A woman at the store thought it was quite pretty."

James decided to probe deeper. He came up behind Shanon and placed his hands on her shoulders, "How did you react?"

"I nearly wet myself, sir. I thought she knew what it meant and that I had my tail in and . . . uh"

"Finish that sentence." Commanded James.

"Yes, sir. I was ashamed and scared, sir."

"Really?"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"I'm merely curious. How did being ashamed and scared feel, pet?"

"Um . . . I . . ."

James gripped Shanon's hair and bent her over the counter. He forced her head down until her cheek pressed against the cold surface. She trembled under his grip.

"My rules are not complicated," he hissed in her ear, "Answer. Now."

"I . . . l- loved it, sir."

"You're lying." His grip tightened and Shanon nearly cried out.

"I didn't really like, sir. B- but it was exciting. I f- felt n- naughty but I w- wasn't really in danger."

"So why didn't you say that you loved it?"

"B- because I thought it would d- disappoint y- you, s- s- sir."

"I've already told you not to lie to me. And I've told you not to make assumptions about what I would want." James reached down, feeling the warmth of her body, "Oh, but it seems you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Please, sir, I-"

"Quiet. You hesitated in giving me an answer. You made assumptions about what I wanted. And you out right lied to me." Each sentence struck Shanon like a physical blow. "So now we're going to play a little game, pet. It's very simple really. You simply have to disobey me for a while. I think I'm being pretty lenient in not tying you up," he lied, "considering how much you hate pain and seem to just love not following orders."

James knew that hearing his orders but having to consciously choose not to follow them would be torture for Shanon. He took a deep, breath this would be more than a simple punishment, he needed to prove something to himself.

As James released his grip Shanon she stayed perfectly still. No order had come for her to move yet.

"Stand up straight," James struck the counter next to Shanon's face and she nearly jumped, "The game begins when you sit down on the porch."

Shanon nodded and walked toward the door. When she reached it she turned to look back. He said nothing.

With a deep breath she opened the door and sat down on a chair, eyes forward. James walked to the entrance way and looked at her.

"Come inside, pet."

"N- no."

"That is an order. You will come back inside now."

"I . . ."

James hardened his voice, "Come inside."

Shanon stared at the street and said nothing. She gripped the arms of the chair, fighting an overwhelming desire to throw herself at his feet and beg to be tied up or beaten. Anything but have to disobey. James continued to ask her gently to return. Every time he spoke her heart leapt a little and her muscles twitched, wanting to give in, wanting to let herself be his good puppy again. But that was the punishment, she couldn't, not until she learned the lesson.

"You will do it. Now!"

"No . . ." Shanon whispered the defiance at nothing in particular. She couldn't bring herself to say it to him.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. In some far recess of her mind Shanon realized that he wasn't simply punishing her for her actions. It took a moment before she understood. The understanding hardened her resolve to take the punishment. There was something he needed to do.

"Come inside.

"N- no. You'll have to come and get me, sir."

A long moment passed between them in silence. It stretched out into an eternity.

Without warning a strong hand jerked Shanon's ponytail, forcing her to look up. She swallowed hard, "Smile, sir."

James released her hair and sat down heavily.

"Thank you, pet."

"You're welcome, sir. I . . ."

"Don't worry, pet. You took your punishment well and your error is forgiven. And you have also done a great service for me."

"Thank you, sir."

James let out a long sigh. It was a beautiful day. He was on the porch and Shanon was there with him.

A first step. That was all. He knew the edge of the porch was still a nearly physical barrier, James could almost see point where his world ended and everything else began.

Shanon wrapped her arms around his legs.

For a moment the edge vanished.

------------------------------

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

Don't forget to vote.