One Long Dream Ch. 12

Story Info
Homework.
8k words
4.2
18.5k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is quite a change but trust me we will get back to the usual form very shortly. Adam's just preparing a new addition, but it comes with strings attached

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Homework

"Oh fuck, Guy, what have we done," Liz asked her husband as she pulled her t-shirt over her head without hesitation.

"You asked them to train you to be like Mel and the cunt, that's what you've done, and now I am trussed up so that I can't do anything," although as he said this he was sliding his shorts down to his ankles and stepped out of them, "but, you know, if it's what you want then let's fucking do it. Our sex life was drifting nowhere, at least now it has some direction, whether it is the right one or not only time will tell, but I feel like giving it a go because it might just meet our real needs."

Liz listened carefully to her husband as she let her bra fall to the floor and slipped out of her track pants.

"You're right, Guy, our sex life was going nowhere and I feel this is the right move too, certainly for me. We'd better turn the air-conditioning off or you'll never hold an erection and I will be too busy shivering to be able to come at all."

"Okay, love, I'll get the aircon, you'd better get your laptop."

"What was the first site?" Liz asked as she opened her laptop on the coffee table in front of her.

"Sex and Submission."

"Top of google, that was easy," Liz said clicking on the top entry of the search results as she settled down on their leather sofa, "you'd better get me a towel to sit on, Honey, I am already oozing juices everywhere."

"That's a promising sign, Sweetheart," she heard him say as he left the room.

A few moments later he handed her a towel he had folded in half, "Here you go. Have you got the first site up yet?"

"Yep and, my god, it's unbelievable, I've never seen anything like it; naked women tied up and being screwed everywhere, lots and lots of oral sex going on," she let her left hand drop to her crotch and ran her fingers through her untidy bush, "and none of 'em have any pubes to speak of, certainly not like mine anyway."

"Yeah, I was thinking that might be one of the first things you will be doing."

"I suppose, but at least my boobs are respectable compared to most of the women, I mean some of them are obviously bigger, but I think mine are pretty good."

"You're right. Your tits are great, Liz, hope Adam ties 'em up like some of the women on that site."

"You know about this site?"

"Yeah, of course. Where do you think I got the idea of watching you submit to other men?"

"So you'd really like to see me treated like this by other men, I mean do you really want to see me tied up and screwed by a bunch of well hung, hunks?"

"Shit yeah, Sweetie, but only if you were okay with it, obviously."

"Well, one thing is for sure, with you dressed like that..."

"I'm not fucking dressed..."

"Exactly, and with you in that state I can see exactly what sort of effect the thought of seeing me being treated like a submissive little slut has on you."

"You mean my hard-on?"

"Of course I mean you're fucking hard-on, you dickhead. Would it like some attention?"

"Yes, please."

"Then get on your knees and beg me for it."

"What?"

"You heard me!"

Guy dropped to his knees beside her, raised his hands as far as they would go and turned his palms upwards towards her in complete supplication, "please give my cock some attention, Sweetheart."

"Im not sure that Sweetheart cuts it for me any more, not if you're begging me to do something sexy for you. Now where is the subscription button. Oh here it is — 'click here to join'."

"Liz, please give my cock some attention."

"Nah, that's not it either. Keep trying though. Just a second, Adam said the last four videos didn't he?"

"Yeah, the last four on Sex and Submission and then the last four from the Upper Floor. Come on, Lover, give my cock some loving please."

"Not sure lover is it either. Oh, here they are, I'll click on all four, thank god for the National Broadband Network, they'll take no time to download. What were you saying, Honey?"

"I'd like you to give my cock some attention, please, my gorgeous wife, I'm so hard it's not funny."

"Well, when you come up with an appropriate title for me, I'll consider it. Now the second site was called what?"

"The Upper Floor, Sweetheart."

"I told you that doesn't do it for me anymore."

"Mrs Evans, could you please give my aching cock some attention."

"Still haven't got it I'm afraid, my little man. Keep trying, though I'm enjoying it. Oh, here's the Upper Floor. Oh my god! There are naked women tied up and in chains all over the place with men doing all sorts of decadent things with 'em. And it's all in front of a bunch of fully clothed men and women who are watching. Hmmm, that's hot. Have you been to this site too, my poor stiff dick?"

"Ummm, yes. A few times. Please give my cock some loving attention, please."

"Please who?"

"Please, ah what haven't I tried, ma'am, madam, mistress, goddess, princess."

"Lovely, madam sounds about right, I think I quite like madam, for you."

"Thank you, madam," and he sat back waiting.

"Now where is the join button on this site, oh there it is. Oh goody, Guy we have the choice of monthly, three monthly, six monthly or annual subscriptions and while I know Adam only told us to get the monthly subscription we can save almost $300 with an annual subscription and I have a feeling that I will be visiting this site pretty regularly now I know about it, this stuff is really getting my juices flowing, you know," Liz suddenly spread her thighs wide apart to Guy's immediate pleasure, "if I open my legs like this can you see my pussy juices leaking out?"

"Yes, I can you and you look really sexy. Your labia are all puffy and pink and there is a damp patch on the towel."

"Madam!"

"Madam."

"I'd really like you to address me properly from now on, Guy, no more sweetheart or Liz, I want you to call me madam all the time, no exceptions. If I am going to be training to be Adam's slave, and I presume that's what the cunt is, then I can hardly be your mistress, goddess or princess, but I can be a madam, can't I?"

"Yes, madam."

"Good, now what were you saying, dick?"

"Dick?"

"Yes, that's really all you are now isn't it, a dick?"

"Uhhh, I'm still your husband."

"Madam."

"Uhhh, I'm still your husband aren't I, madam?"

"Yes, legally you are, dick, and I can see no reason to change that just yet, but practically things have moved on a little, have they not?"

"I suppose they have a little, madam."

"Consider this, dick, tonight I will be in training to become a slave like the cunt, or a ponygirl like Mel, or whatever Adam wants me to be, am I right?"

"That's what you agreed to, madam, yes."

"And in what capacity did we agree that you could participate?"

"As a spectator, madam."

"More like a voyeur, dick, isn't it or a cuckold? Which do you prefer voyeur or cuckold, mind you the effect will be the same? I'll get my needs met by Adam and his friends and you'll get off on watching us, am I right?"

"Yes, I guess so, madam."

"Good, I'm glad we got that sorted out. Now what were you saying about your cock, dick?"

"Could you please give my cock some attention, madam. It's so hard it almost hurts."

"Okay, then, lie on your back, so that your cock is close to my feet."

He lay on his back on the floor and shuffled forward with his knees up and apart until he could feel her toes against his testicles, "like this, madam?"

"A bit further forward so I can rest my feet on your stomach," he inched forward, "yes, that's nice."

Liz lifted her foot and moved it back a bit so she could use it to push his cock flat against his stomach and leave it resting on his hard-on, "there we go, dick, now lie still I've got a video to watch."

"Thank you, madam, that feels nice."

"Good now shut up and don't say a word unless I speak to you."

"Yes, madam..., owww fuck!"

"I said shut up, dick, so shut up or I'll kick your balls again, only harder." With that she started to gently rub his cock with her foot and she hit play on the first video.

"Damn, you didn't get my notebook for me, dick. It's on my desk. Go and get it and then get back down in position again."

Uncertain whether he should respond verbally or not he waited for the weight of her foot to move off him and then silently slipped back away from the sofa, stood and trotted off to their study.

In the meantime, Liz had streamed the video to the home theatre system, turned the volume up and was sitting legs spread wide with one hand in her sex and the other caressing her breasts.

"Do your balls hurt a little, dick?" she asked as he trotted back with the notebook.

"Yes, madam, but not too bad."

"Good, well come and stand next to my laptop. No closer, I want to be able to reach you with my foot. Yes, that's it. Legs apart, that's it, let me see the family jewels properly," dropping her foot as he spread his legs, she kicked her foot up quickly to collect him square in the balls.

"Aaarrrgh!" he crumpled in a heap on the floor.

"Now get back in position on the floor and don't fuck up again. You're supposed to be helping me get through this homework, dick."

"Yes, madam, I'm sorry," he said sliding his body back in under her feet where she started her gentle rubbing again all the while wishing he could use his hands to sooth his aching balls, and if he was honest, to ease the tension rampant in his prick.

"That's nice, dick, now just remember the lesson."

From his position on the floor facing away from the TV, Guy could really only hear what was going on, but it was clear from the slurping and slapping sounds that a woman on the TV was being face, or rather, skull, fucked, as he liked to call it. The other slurping sounds were coming from in front of him, along with more moaning than he'd ever heard from Liz. What he could see, though, was her wide spread thighs framing her curly bush and the fingers of one hand plunging wildly between the open labia and the fingers of her other hand circling her clitoris. Looking up further he could see her eyes, half closed with lust, glued to the action on the TV.

Liz' foot stopped moving on his cock and he suddenly felt a little sad as thought he might just have got off if she had only kept going. He soon knew why she stopped though, "Oh, god, Guy..., that's so fucking good..., Guy, my little dick, watch your wife fucking cuuuummmmmm," her legs slammed together clamping her hands in position in her sex as her hips leapt off the sofa in ecstasy, hanging there for a long time, before finally dropping back on to the sofa in an exhausted heap.

"Oh god that was soooo gooood. Never felt anything like that before, dick, ever. And that was just the first video, dick, we've still got at least three more to watch." She began prodding his balls with her right foot, "since I'm not allowed to leave the room for anything other than to pee or crap, dick, I need you to get me some things for me while I go for a pee."

"What would you like, Liz"

Whack! Her foot slammed into his balls. "Aaaaaaaghhhh."

"You're a slow learner, dick, aren't you?"

"Fuck, I thought it was over since you just came and..."

"My poor little, dick. It's over when I say it's over and not before, but please keep fucking up, I quite like the feel of my foot slamming into your balls. As a matter of fact it would please me immensely if when you bring back my things, you asked me to kick you in the balls again."

"Madam, you want me to ask you to kick me in the balls?"

"Yes, dick, that would be really nice."

"Do I have to, madam?"

"It would be really nice, and I would really appreciate it if you did."

"It fucking hurts, though, madam."

"Yes, I gathered that, but it is really a lot of fun for me."

"Now I have got to pee, while I am doing that, go to my knickers drawer and right in the back you'll find a vibrator and a dildo, bring them. Then go to the kitchen and get the biggest banana we have and grab that huge zucchini from the fridge. Do you have any sexy stuff stashed away anywhere that you've been hiding from me?"

He nodded slowly looking at the floor, "umm, yes, madam."

"Thought so. Bring it all out here, now. Are you clear about what you need to get for me?"

"Yes, madam, vibrator and dildo, banana and zucchini, and my stash of stuff."

"And what will you ask for as your reward when you bring that stuff to me?"

"You want me to ask you to kick me in the balls, madam."

"Fantastic, but your cock is looking a little droopy, isn't?"

"Ah, I guess so, madam."

"Probably needs a little attention," taking his cock in her hand, she dropped to her knees and leant close to him, "poor thing, let me kiss it all better," and she began kissing the dome of his circumcised cock before lifting it so she could run her tongue several times up the full length of the underside. "There you go, isn't that better. It's nice and hard again."

"Mmmm, don't stop please, madam."

"Don't be silly, dick," she said holding his hard-on as she stood, "you know I can't let you come, now go and get my things."

"Yes, madam, of course."

This is more fun, than I could possibly have imagined, she thought, as she let go of his erection. Even peeing seems sexy now, but I wonder if it will it be as much fun when I'm doing that stuff and not just watching it. I mean I've never had a cock that far down my throat and I've always been able to control how far I take one in. With Guy it's been easy to just suck on the head a bit, but those guys just slammed their entire cocks down her throat until she gagged. Not sure, I can do that, even though I like the idea of trying. And the way they fucked her arse, wasn't gentle either, hmmm, not sure about that, bit different from my little vibrator, I guess all those years of wondering what it's like will be over soon... funny Guy's never wanted to try it... might have been nice to have tried it with him first... not sure where all that stuff with Guy came from just now that I come to think of it, just seemed to happen... never thought I would ever kick him in balls like that... but it was fun having his balls sort of squash against my foot... bet it hurt... he's actually been quite stoic about it all... ahh, that's better, she thought as she stood, wonder what the second video will be like, better get back to it.

Liz was already back on the sofa watching her second Sex and Submission video when Guy came in carrying a large recycled shopping bag. She paused the video, but kept her fingers moving in her pussy, much to Guy's pleasure, which was evident in his large, sheepish grin and his cock standing rigidly to attention.

"Fuck, dick, I only asked you to get a few things, not go on a shopping trip."

"I'm sorry, madam, but there were too many things to carry loose. Here's your vibrator and your dildo, it's pretty fucking big."

"All the better to fuck myself with."

"I didn't even know you had one, madam, let alone two."

"Oh, well you do now."

"And here is the banana and the zucchini, madam."

"Thank you, dick."

"How long will you keep calling me dick, madam?"

"As long as I feel like it, dick. Does it bother you?"

"Ummm, a little, madam."

"You'll get used to it in time, I'm sure. So the rest of the stuff in the bag is your stash."

"Yes, madam, it is."

"Well, tip it out on the coffee table so I can see."

Guy upended the bag to create a pile of leather, steel and plastic beside her laptop.

"Well, well, well, dick, you have been busy."

Liz picked up a steel ring, "this looks interesting, dick, what's it for?"

"It's a cock ring, madam, it keeps a cock hard."

"Now that sounds like a good thing, but it looks a bit small to fit over your cock now."

"It is, madam, you need to fit it before you're fully hard."

"You mean, I need to fit it to your cock, before you are fully hard?"

"Yes, that's right, madam, but there are other, adjustable cock rings there that you can put on at any time."

"Really, show me."

He rummaged through the pile, "this is one, madam," and rummaging a little more, "and here are two more."

"Hmmm," she said fingering the various kinds, "this one looks interesting, let's see what it looks like on." She slipped the little lasso over his cock and moved it right down to the base before she pulled it tight, very tight.

"So that will keep the blood in your cock, will it and keep it hard?"

"Yes, madam."

"Great," and picking up a leather strap contraption, "what's this, dick?"

"That's a parachute, madam, it's used to attach weights to your balls...,"

"I don't have any balls, dick, or hadn't you noticed?"

"My balls, madam. It stretches your, I mean, my ball sack."

"Ooh, I'd like to see that. In a little while though. Is there any thing else for playing with your balls, dick?"

"Um, yes, madam, let me find them," and again he rummaged through the pile, "there are a couple of other ball stretchers, here's one," he handed her a leather belt about six inches long and two and half inches wide with multiple holes for adjustment, "and here's the other one."

Liz took the items and examined each closely, "so, with this leather one, I pull your balls down and buckle the strap around them nice and tight and with the metal one I put the two sides around your sack and tighten it with the little spanner thing, is that right?"

"Yes, madam."

"And the weights, dick, where are the weights you mentioned?"

"Um, I forgot them, madam, can I get them for you now?"

"Yes, and run."

"Yes, madam, immediately," he said turning and jogging from the room.

Holy fucking dooley, she thought, I had no idea he had all this shit, I wonder when, and how fucking often he uses it.

"Here you are, madam," her husband said breathlessly handing her a heavy leather bag, "they're all in there."

Liz emptied the bag on the table beside the rest of his horde, and picked up one of the larger weights, "500 grams! Bet that stretches your balls, dick," she picked up a matching weight, "do you use one or both of them?"

"Depends, madam, sometimes one and sometimes both."

"Very nice, I love the sexy smooth stainless steel finish and the leather is all very good quality. Tell me though, dick, when do you use this stuff?"

"Um, when I need to pull myself off, madam."

"And when is that?"

"Umm, whenever we haven't had sex for a while or when I read stories online, madam."

"How often is that, dick?"

"A couple of times a week at most, madam."

"At most? Fuck you need to use this stuff that often?"

"Um, I guess, madam."

"Hmmmm, I'm looking forward to learning what the rest of this stuff is for, but right now put everything except the metal ball stretcher and the two biggest weights in the bag and put it on the floor."

"Yes, madam, will you be putting the ball stretcher on me?"

"Yes, shortly."

"Thank you, madam."

"Now you need to ask me something don't you?"

"Madam?"

"Remember, I said how much I wanted to kick your balls because it felt so good and it would really please me if you asked me to do it?"

"Um, yes, madam."

"Well, if it's alright with you, I would like to kick your balls for you, now!"

Seeing no way of avoiding it, Guy told his wife, "Um, if it is really important to you and pleases you, madam, you may, um, kick my balls."

"I don't just want your permission, dick, I want you to actually ask me to kick your nuts for you."

"Madam, please uh, kick me in the, uh, balls."

"With pleasure, dick, I thought you'd never ask. Turn and face me!"

Guy slowly turned until he faced his wife, "spread 'em, dick. Wider, more," Liz lifted her foot and adjusted her position so that she could comfortably reach her target, "that's it. Now don't go falling over on me will you?"