One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m with you Francie. You certainly have the prettiest little ass I’ve ever seen,” Jason sighed wistfully. “Men… right now I am stating my intention to be the first to crack open that lovely girl’s backdoor.”

“Now don’t become too restless, my well oiled friend.” Robert then reminded them that I was wearing a ring on my finger. I would need some time to adjust to my new role in the household. Still, they weren’t planning a long transition period.

Listening at the Door

I snuck tentatively into the hallway. This Miss America look-alike needed a cover-up over her suit. I had not expected to be wearing an outfit like this at a party the first week away from home. Were noises still coming from door number three? I quietly tiptoed to the door.

“You like this big thing between your lips, sweetie?” I listened in stunned silence. From this one question, I now had a pretty good mental picture of what was taking place on the other side of the door. I stood frozen, too curious to move. A contented slurping emanated from the bedroom, punctuated by groans from each of the unseen lovers.

“There you are, Francie,” Robert called from the end of the hall. Surprised and embarrassed, I hurried away from the door. “What are you doing?” he asked. “It looks as though you’re listening to something.”

“Oh. I thought I heard a telephone ringing,” I lied, turning beet red.

“Some of my friends do seem to get quite a few calls,” Robert chuckled. I was feeling light-headed from the wine, and at the same time I was trying to process everything that was going on around me.

“You look simply lovely,” he said, taking in my near nakedness with a long appreciative gaze. As he inspected my body, the red didn’t fade from my cheeks. Robert seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. I raised my hand to cover my breasts, but he intercepted it before my hand could reach its destination.

“Please don’t, Francine. A beautiful woman like you should never be embarrassed about her figure. Stand tall and let me see how you look,” he coached as he fondled my breasts with his eyes. Was he talking to me, or my firm globes? “Let’s rejoin the others. Maybe later you and I can share some quiet time alone together.” What was this handsome man suggesting, I wondered as I connected the way he had been admiring my pride-and-joys with the activity of the couple behind door number three. Doesn’t he remember that I’m married? Before I could sort out this new invitation, Robert led me back to the play room.

Taking Robert’s advice, as we entered I stood erect, and summoned as much confidence as I could. The men saw me, approached, and began to check out my newly exposed skin. They weren’t at all subtle. I refused to give in and cover up. Now it become a battle of wills. Eyes and camera devoured me. First they stared at the tightly stretched fabric over my large boobs. Just from knowing they were looking at my breasts, my nipples began to respond to their visual stimulation. Big bumps in the fabric began to poke toward them, drawing smiles all around. I tried to retain my composure, but three men were now assessing precisely how much I would soon be providing them.

After what seemed an eternity, their eyes slid lower… to my flat but nervous stomach. My breath came in short bursts as I endured their inspection. They continued their gaze down to the feminine patch of opportunity that was concealed from their view by a tiny piece of lycra. The intensity of their stares made me wonder how dangerous a situation I was getting myself into. I glanced at their suits. Tents were forming fast.

In their present frame of mind it would be only too easy for one of these men to simply step forward and snap the string holding up the bottom of my suit. It would be game over for me. Still, I felt I was winning the battle of wills. These guys obviously wanted me, but they weren’t going to get me. If they wanted to look, I was going to accommodate them and tease them to distraction.

Finally, after a full minute of fucking me with their eyes, my admirers studied my powerful thighs and slender calves. Their examination concluded with a glance at my delicate ankle bracelet and these ridiculous sandals. These shiny spiked heels made me look like a hooker. And after the once-over I had just received, I felt like one at this moment. It was a feeling I would begin having much more often.

Another glance at their suits made me realize that I was no longer the person in the room who was standing most tall. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I’d had this effect on men before. Still, it was a bit of a rush. What woman doesn’t enjoy an innocent tease now and again? Then I remembered… for a married woman who was here to offer support for her friends, I was receiving way too much of the attention.

I broke the silence. “Heather, where’s this hot tub I’ve been hearing about?” I pushed my way through the dumbfounded crowd around me.

Heather took my hand, and we two desirable young women led the appreciative trio to an outdoor patio. Just as Heather had warned, the patio was covered with sharp stones set in grout. We stepped out onto patio, and I noticed that Heather was wearing sandals like mine. Hers were gold metallic. We had to step carefully to prevent our heels from turning on the uneven surface.

“The guys really like you,” she whispered to me.

“You think?” I responded, with a chuckle. “I thought they were going to jump me back there,” I teased.

“Maybe they will yet,” she shot right back. With the sexual tension in the air, I would need to be careful not to send the wrong signals.

The Hot Tub

Tammy and Jason were already in the frothy water.

“Come on in, Francie,” Tammy called out to me. “It’s clothing optional.” With that, she stood up to show, much to my shock, that she was no longer wearing her top. Someone else thought that Tammy had the right idea, because I felt hands trying to pull off my top as well.

“Easy now, boys. This married lady is NOT removing her top,” I warned. Reluctantly, the hands fell away. But not before someone had grabbed a nice long feel of my soft tits.

“More than a handful,” Clay announced, to the howls of the others. I turned to scowl at him. Despite my intent to remain emotionally distant, Clay had managed to coax my nipples back to visible erection. Jason smiled at me appreciatively.

“I guess we we’ll take no for an answer right now,” Jason winked, “but those headlights are saying they want to be free”. I slipped into the safety of the water. Clay and Robert slid in beside me. It wasn’t long before predictable Clay had his hand on my thigh. When he reached mid-thigh, I reached down and stopped him. Like a wounded puppy, he took his hand off my thigh. But he then brushed it across my belly and deposited his paw right back onto my breast.

“What part of married don’t you understand?” I challenged. I had now realized that I was going to be fighting him off all night.

“Hey, if you’re not going to let me feel your pussy, at least let me milk your mammaries. I can’t get into any trouble while everyone can see what’s going on.”

Maybe it was the overconfidence, maybe the wine, or maybe just the desire to get along. In any event, I heard myself say, “Okay Clay, you can have a little fun, but the top stays on. Right?”

“Your wish is my command, my well-developed friend.” And with this approval, Clay and Robert both began their first adventure over the mountains between them. They had soon raised the flags on both summits.

While I had been battling Clay, the other girls had been busy. I looked to my right and saw that Heather’s right hand was no longer visible. Then, with surprise, I noticed what her hand was up to. As she sipped on a daiquiri with her left hand, she was busily stroking Robert’s member through the leg of his suit.

I looked away, only to see that Tammy had gotten quite friendly with Jason. She had moved over to his lap and was settling down onto him. Jason’s hands were on her milky waist. Tammy smiled over to me with glazed eyes as Jason began to raise and lower her rounded hips. My god! Was my new friend really fucking Jason right here in front of all of us?!!

Robert passed me a new glass of wine. I took a big swallow to calm my ragged nerves. Then I noticed that I was receiving more pleasure than expected from the hands on my boobs. True to his word, Clay had not removed my top. Instead, he and Robert had simply pushed the cups up over my mounds. They were now each rolling one of my sensitive nubs between their fingers.

In spite of myself, I began to squirm in my seat. These guys were starting to get to me, and they knew it. For the first time I wondered how I was going to get out of the condo tonight without getting fucked. I had no inkling that not only would I be screwed, I would be receiving multiple penetrations. By the end of the night my body would have become a veritable sexual playground. These first feelings of arousal were simply a premonition of much more to cum.

Heather had lifted her right leg over Robert and was now straddling him. She was attacking his neck with kisses. It wouldn’t be long before she too would be bouncing up and down on one of the male pleasure sticks next to me.

What the devil was going on here, I asked myself? Is there something in this water? A few minutes ago we had come for a relaxing dip in the hot tub, and now a virtual orgy had broken out. Just as I was thinking this, Clay’s hand slipped off my left breast. He slid his rough paw across my abs and onto my belly. His hand rested momentarily just above the waistband of my suit. He was poised to make a most unwelcome assault. For my own safety, I had to get out of there… fast.

Attempted Escape

“Guys, I’ve got to go.” And I abruptly stood up. To my surprise, Clay didn’t pull his hand away. Instead, he simply pressed it tightly to me. As I raised up, I essentially deposited his intended target right into his waiting palm. My jaw dropped in sudden recognition. I was standing with bare breasts and a man’s hand on my pussy. For a moment I was frozen. In contrast, Clay smiled at his good fortune. He took my lack of protest as an invitation to begin burrowing his fingers through my golden nest. He was searching quickly for the entrance to my womanly glove! I jerked back to the present. Now I really was mad.

“Clay, get your hand out of my pants!” That drew everyone’s attention, especially Colin with his ever-present camera. Clay slowly extracted his fingers, to howls from the others. But before he withdrew completely, he took one last liberty. He had found the seam he was looking for, and he pressed firmly on the center of my clit.

“Aaaaaww,” I moaned, as electricity flashed from my crotch to my brain. My knees buckled. My eyelids fluttered out of control.

“What’s going on there, Francie?” Heather teased. “Before you fall down, maybe you’d better find yourself a seat on someone comfortable.”

“I’m ready and able,” Clay offered brightly.

“Good night everyone,” I called angrily over my shoulder. I tried to walk to the door. With wobbly knees and the sharpness of the stones, however, I was forced to stop and put on my sandals. I bent over to lace them up, with the effect of proffered up my smooth ass for everyone’s approval.

“Simply lovely,” Clay complimented.

I quickly turned, in order to present a more ladylike front. Gravity enhanced my pendulous and still unfettered breasts.

“Even better from the front,” Clay now crooned.

Embarrassed beyond words, I reholstered my guns. In the grand scheme of things, this would prove to be wasted effort. A few minutes from now my weapons of distraction would again fall into the men’s hands.

With my sandals finally on, I rushed for the door. I was near tears. Robert quickly cast Heather aside and followed me into the play room.

“Francine, wait! Let me apologize for Clay. He has been obviously been quite a boor. He can be so obnoxious at times.” Robert grabbed a towel and threw it over my now sobbing shoulders. “Come here,” he offered softly.

I fell into his arms.

“That’s it. Let it all out,” he reassured. And moments later I had stopped sniffling. Robert was warm and comforting. Music begin to fill the room. I knew this song. It was one of my favorite romantic ballads. Benito had queued it up for just this occasion.

Robert began to shuffle his feet, and I followed along. Soon we were dancing to happy memories. I began to brighten.

“You keep that Clay away from me, won’t you Robert?”

“I’ll see that he is the last one to take advantage of you.” A funny way to word his reply, I thought.

First Glimpse of the Logo

As I mellowed, Robert unhurriedly closed the gap between us. Before long, he was pressed tightly to me. His breath was on my neck. My boobs were smashed between us. I could feel his package beginning to grow again as it caressed my right thigh.

The towel on my shoulders was agitating Robert. He stepped away to remove it. As he did, I noticed a logo on the end of the towel.

“Robert!”

He immediately saw where I was looking. The centerpiece of the logo was a woman on her back. Her arms were behind her head. Her legs were stretched high in the air. She was wearing high heels that strapped around her ankles. Just like mine! Between her legs, a man with tightened buttocks was pressed fully into her. I didn’t even notice the abbreviation below the figures.

“Oh that,” and Robert laughed heartily. “Men will be men, you know.”

“There certainly seems to be a lot of emphasis on sex around here,” I said, stating what was becoming more and more obvious.

“Don’t worry about that right now, Francine. Allow us a few simple pleasures, okay?” Once again I tried to interpret his cryptic reply.

“I do worry, though, Robert.” Truth be told, at this moment I was wondering for the second time if Robert thought I was one of his simple pleasures. I would find out soon enough.

“Let’s get your mind off this.” And he dipped me dramatically. I squealed with delight.

Seductiveness of the Dance

His right hand pressed against the small of my back, bringing me back into intimate contact with him. His left hand now slid down my side and onto the bareness of my youthful bottom. He moved his hand ever so slowly and gently to the middle of my rounded ass. Finally he slipped his fingers under my narrow thong. Robert delicately glided his fingers up and down the crack between my cheeks. With his vigilant eye, Colin of course caught all this on camera.

Robert was caressing my bottom very intimately. I had never felt anything so sensual in all my life. I would never have allowed Clay to do this, yet here I was swooning in Robert’s arms.

“Robert, you’d better stop. I’m starting to have thoughts that a married woman shouldn’t.”

“I understand completely, Francine” he agreed, sliding his now engorged male organ across my belly to confirm the effect that I was having on him. The song ended, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I was being tested in many ways. I hoped I would continue to pass the tests. Others were more certain of the final scores.

“Robert, you can’t monopolize Francine all night,” Jason kidded, although he suspected that there would be plenty of my sexy body for them all tonight.

“Shall we?” he nodded to me.

I had been quite happy to be dancing with Robert, but maybe this would be a way to cool off. “Of course.” I curtsied, and realized how ridiculous this must look in a string bikini and stiletto heels. Jason didn’t complain as he looked down my cleavage.

Because he was still wearing only his swimming suit, I soon learned the differences between Robert and Jason. Robert was handsome, but Jason was virile. My new dance partner was hard and lean. Unlike Robert’s downy tummy, Jason was buff. I felt Jason’s strength as he grasped me powerfully.

Jason wasn’t as suave like Robert, but he was appealing in a very masculine way. Without attempting to duplicate the intimacy of my previous dances, Jason simply slid his body back and forth across mine. Something sharp brushed repeatedly into my chest. I looked down between us and was surprised that I had not noticed his nipple ring before. Jason’s body jewelry had been chosen wisely. His chest was his best feature.

I was surprised at how effective Jason had been at arousing my nipples. He was the only one not to have felt me up in the hot tub. He seemed intent on rectifying that inequity now.

Jason coaxed my hands around his neck. His right hand slid under the string at the back of my bikini top. And then his left hand. With a firm touch, he simply followed the strings back to his targets. I couldn’t believe that he would try to fondle my bare breasts so brazenly during the middle of our first dance. I soon became a believer, however. He eased his upper body away from me so that he could flick my nipples with his middle fingers.

I had never had so much fondling of my breasts as during the last half hour. Not even during the most passionate moments of my courtship with Michael. Jason knew my body well. A tingling sensation was growing beyond my chest. I was the one who was supposed to be doing the teasing, and well… my pussy was starting to lubricate! These guys really knew how to bring the most out of a woman, each in their different way.

“Jason… you’d better stop,” I exclaimed breathlessly. “I’m starting to get turned on, and that’s not good when the man whose causing it isn’t my husband.”

“I’m sorry, Francie. I guess I let my instincts get the best of me. You’re as beautiful as any girl I’ve ever met. But I was behaving like I thought I would be able to seduce you the same as other women.” With that he drew back my hair and kissed me fully on the lips. I was taken completely by surprise. As I stood there with my arms around his neck, he pressed his tongue into my mouth and forced his hands into the bottom of my suit. He spread his fingers, cupping as much of my smooth cheeks as he could.

I failed Jason’s test. Under his pressure, I simply melted, right then and there. I couldn’t remember whether I was married or not. I just knew that waves of pleasure were coursing through me as this strong man made his point. My knees began to tremble. Jason continued to assault my mouth and fondle my ass. I was putty in his grasp. He moved his feet between mine and lifted me right up off the floor. I didn’t know what he was trying to accomplish, and I certainly couldn’t ask him because at the moment my mouth was filled with his tongue. I wasn’t in suspense for long, however.

When I had reached the desired height, he slid below me and literally dropped me onto his waiting erection. My full weight was now supported by my pussy, which in turn was figuratively impaled on his cock. His tongue was driving me crazy, and I now returned his passion, sucking him into my mouth. I wrapped my thighs around him and mashed my tits into his chest. If he had asked at that moment, I think I might have ripped off my suit and let him fuck me right then in the middle of the play room. Like an ever present vulture, Colin circled and recorded. Hidden cameras in the ceiling were also recording my rapid descent into hedonism.

Sensing my building passion, Jason surprised me once more by slowly lowering me back to the floor. To my confusion, he withdrew his tongue and instead gave me a friendly peck on the cheek.

“Anyway, Francie, sorry for getting too carried away.”

Jason turned toward the bar, leaving me in stunned sexual heat. I was awash in conflicting emotions. But at the top of my list right at that moment… I wanted a good fucking.

In the next of what seemed like an unending series of unexpected twists, Colin now approached without his camera. He had apparently decided to join us sans lens. Like the others, he was now wearing a swimming suit. From the droplets slowly rolling down his chest, I deduced that he had just returned from the hot tub.

123456...8