One More Day Ch. 01

Story Info
They meet again, and don't want to ever part.
2.1k words
4.36
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butterflies in her stomach were so intense she thought they might actually emerge and flutter through the airport. Her hands were sweaty, and her heart was racing. With each person that arrived off the monorail she got more and more anxious to finally see him. The crowd was thinning, she began to think he must be on the next one. She took a seat to wait some more, her hands folded in her lap.

Then there he was. She didn't even see him get off, it was like he just appeared, standing there in front of the entry way. Her heart jumped into her throat and she leapt off the bench. She didn't remember getting up, or running across the walkway, or even jumping into his arms. But there she was, embraced in his hug, and she'd never felt so complete.

They stood in the middle of the walk way, blocking passersby and not caring at all. People stared and moved around them, some smiled in recognition of a reunion. Not letting go, she loosened her grip and pulled back to look at him. She stared into his blue eyes and felt like they'd never been apart. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss that turned into something they both recognized as hunger.

"Let's get out of here," she said grabbing his hand and taking a couple steps back. That smile she saw every night in her dreams covered his face and he nodded, not taking his eyes off of her.

Making their way down to the baggage claim she continued to look up at him and revel in the fact that he was actually here. After being away for so long, they were together again. A couple times they stopped each other and kissed again, and again. Finding comfort in each others lips, and embrace. When they finally made it to get his bags there was almost no one there, and only a couple bags left on the landing.

"It's a big black one," he said still grasping her hand. They stood there side by side, her head resting on his shoulder. He leaned over once and kissed her forehead, making her smile. He loved making her smile.

"There!" she said pointing a couple feet away. His luggage was sliding down toward them slowly. They didn't move, just waited for it to get to them, and not letting her go he reached out and pulled it down. Situating it so he could carry it with one hand and still hold hers, they made their way to the elevators.

"So, guess what I'm driving," she said pushing the down button for the parking garage. He stood and pretended to think for a second.

"Your mom's van," he said smiling at her. She was so cute when she got all excited.

"Nope," she said, her smile growing. He looked at her a little confused for a second. Who else would have a car she could borrow?

"I really give up, I have no idea," he said, removing his hand from hers and wrapping it around her shoulders instead. The elevator door opened and they let the passengers off before they boarded. Once inside she pushed the button for the correct floor and they were on their way.

"You give up too easily. I'm sure you would have guessed sooner or later," she tried coaxing more answers out of him. She was really stalling, she wanted to show him, not tell him.

He continued to badger her about what car she was driving, and who's it was all the way to their floor. They exited the elevator and he set his bag down outside the door.

"Wait here, I'll go get it." And before he could respond she was running in the direction of what had to be her car.

"Baby! Don't leave me!" he shouted playfully after her. She turned her head to show him she was laughing and kept going. She disappeared between a couple of cars as he sat on his bag to wait. A couple minutes later a silver truck pulled up, the driver door opened and she walked around the hood.

"Wanna drive?" she asked tossing him the keys. He caught them, barely, and looked back at the truck with wide eyes. He looked back and forth between her and the truck as she leaned against the passenger door.

"Who's is this?" he asked pulling his bag off the ground and walking toward her. She opened the passenger door and then the suicide door for him to put his luggage in the back seat.

"That's the best part," she said closing the door and getting in on her side. "It's ours." She closed the passenger door and watched as he stood there looking at her. "Getting in?" she mouthed through the window. He shook his head, as if coming back to reality and ran around the hood.

"Ours? Like yours and mine? Like you own it?" he asked climbing in the driver seat. He closed his door and looked back at her.

"Not quite. It's ours, like you and I own it," she said smiling at the shocked look on his face. He ran his hands over the steering wheel and grinned wildly.

"Let's see what she can do!"

After joy riding for about an hour she gave him directions to an apartment they could stay at till they got their own place. He pulled into the complex and was kinda surprised at how nice it was.

"We're staying here?" he asked looking around, as he slowly drove through the property. She nodded, grinning like a jackal and looking around as well. She gave him the building number and held his hand tightly as he drove around. They found a parking spot and he slipped the truck off, pulling out the key.

"Now grab your bag, and follow me," she said jumping out. He reached around and pulled the bulky luggage out and followed her to a first floor apartment. "Okay, I have a confession... This isn't where we're staying for a while," she said stopping at the door.

"Then why are we here?" he asked getting a little excited. She had all kinds of surprises today. She pulled out two keys on a ring and removed one, handing it to him.

"Cause, this is our new apartment," she said opening the door and leading him in. His jaw about hit the floor when he walked into the living room. It was already furnished, and lived in. But it was clean and smelled awesome. His rat was in his cage on the bar kitchen counter, and their dog came running out of the bedroom to greet them.

"Now put your stuff down, and visit with him for a second, I'll be right back," she said going into the room the dog just left. He left his bag by the door and went to sit on the black leather couch, looking around and playing with the dog. She had it all set up, couches, coffee table, side tables, dining room set, entertainment center, TV... He hadn't helped with any of it, but he loved it all.

"What do you think?" His head snapped to the doorway, where she stood, posed and sexy. She was wearing almost nothing, and it left little to the imagination. Her black lace halter top was tight and see through, and matched her black lace boy shorts. "Well?" she backed into the room.

He was up and off the couch so fast he almost tripped over the dog.

"Sorry boy, stay," he said closing the bedroom door behind him. She was laying on their king sized, 3 foot tall bed. She motioned for him to join her as he kicked off his shoes. He climbed on the bed and lay next to her on his side. He leaned in and kissed her with one hand on her cheek.

They continued to make out, just happy with finally being together, he ran his hand down her neck, over her breast, and down her stomach to rub her still familiar clit. She moaned into his mouth, that same sound he'd heard in his dreams since he left. She arched her back into him and started pulling at the hem of his shirt.

They parted lips just long enough for her to take it off of him, and then he was kissing her jaw, and down her neck. She scratched his back and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs around his waist. She could feel how excited he was, and ground her hips into his. He untied her halter top and released her breasts from the cloth, grabbing one nipple in his mouth and pinching the other between his fingers. She arched into him again, and continued to moan.

Her fingers found his jean button and quickly disposed of his pants, he rolled onto his side and kicked them off. She pushed him the rest of the way onto his back and kissed own his neck, and over his chest. She teased each nipple, and then down to his belly button. She dipped her tongue in, and smiled when he laughed.

She pushed her fingers under his waist band and pulled his boxers off his hips, and down over his thighs. He sucked in air through his teeth as he felt her lips close over his head. She swirled her tongue over it a couple times before backing up and taking his whole member in her mouth. His body jerked and she pulled up and deep throated him again. Moving up and down on his lap she worked her tongue ring under his shaft. She'd reach up and tickle his balls every now and then, and smile to herself when he groaned.

She worked his hard cock for a while longer until he couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up, throwing her back to the bed. She giggled at him and he ripped the rest of her top off, and pulled her boy shorts down to her ankles. He looked at her pussy for a second, his pussy, and dove in. Sucking her clit and fingering her love hole.

She arched off the bed, and gripped the sheets in her hands. His other hand pushed her hips to the bed so she couldn't move. A yelp escaped her throat and he felt her coming closer to orgasm. He continued to stroke her spot and felt her muscles tighten around his fingers as her juices flowed into his hand. He continued to lick until her body settled down, and he kissed his way back up her body.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as he inserted his hard cock into his pussy. He filled her up, and they sat still for a second, taking each other in. He started moving inside her, pumping in and out, hitting her spot over and over. She tilted her hips up and gave him deeper access. Without warning he pulled out and flipped her over, pulling her hips so she was on her knees, and slamming into her from the back.

She yelped, and he continued to pound into her. She felt his balls slap against her clit, and she started pushing her backside into him. He arched his back, getting ready to blow his seed deep inside her. They came at the same time, he continued to pump in and out of her, her legs were quivering and they collapsed onto the bed.

He remained inside her as they breathed heavily. Their bodies slick with sweat.

"That was awesome," he gasped rolling off her and onto his side. She turned to face him and kissed him softly.

"It was amazing," she agreed. "Now, let me catch my breath, and we should go take a shower." She said smiling at him. He only nodded and pulled her to him. They snuggled for a little while, both trying to recover from their orgasms, and the revelation they were finally together.

Suddenly she jumped off the bed. "Race you to the shower" she said running to grab a towel.

"Not fair, I don't know where it is!" he shouted jumping up and following her. He grabbed her from behind and pulled her back against him. She felt his erection growing again, and they were both thinking of shower sex.

"Let's go get dirty and clean at the same time," he said cupping her breast in one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Her knees buckled and she leaned her head back against his shoulder and kissed his lips deeply.

CHAPTER 2 CUMING SOON