One More Night of Risk Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple spends a sinful weekend in Atlantic city.
3.2k words
4
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason tightened the belt around Selene's throat and she gasped as the little air that she had been able to access was cut off. She could feel the mascara running down her cheeks as her eyes continued to tear up and she could feel the drool mixed with Mason's pre-cum dripped down her chin. She knew that she looked horrible but she was sure that was the point. Mason wanted her degraded and stripped down to the very basest semblance of the person that she was.

He pushed his cock farther down her throat, but at this point it no longer mattered. She was already blacking out, the lack of air was putting dark spots in front of her stinging eyes. However, despite being completely focused on his own pleasure, Mason was watching and he slapped her hard across the cheek as he pulled on her hair and pulled his cock halfway out of her mouth, letting her gasp and flounder for the air that she needed.

He didn't loosen the belt though, so her air way was still constricted and after several seconds when he thought she'd had enough time to breathe, he pushed himself deeply back into her mouth, a guttural moan passed his lips as her throat convulsed around his meat.

As Mason continued to use her body, inside her mind Selene was at war with herself. Her brain hated how Mason owned her, but despite that fact she still hadn't worked out the reason why her body was continually betraying her and responding to their dysfunctional pairing.

Another yank on her hair brought Selene back into the moment. She knew that her night was only beginning and yet she was already getting tired of being on her knees. So Selene scraped her teeth roughly across Mason's shaft as he slammed in and out of her mouth. She heard him suck in a breath of air through gritted teeth and tensed her cheek seconds before he landed another slap, this one with the back of his hand.

But the distraction had worked and she felt as his fingers loosened their grip on her hair. She shoved his hips back with every ounce of strength that she had in her arms. He hadn't bothered taking his pants completely off when they had returned to their hotel suite and now the tangle of them around his legs caused him to stumble backwards. If Selene hadn't made sure to push him in the direction of the King size bed, Mason would have landed flat on his ass on the floor, but he still fell backwards rather ungraciously and Selene had time to pull his belt from her throat as she stood up.

She had on the new lingerie that they had stopped to buy on the way down to Atlantic City from their house in Pennsylvania. Mason had watched her try on several outfits in the little French boutique, before he had chosen his favorite. Selene had really enjoyed modelling the lingerie for Mason in the little shop, and she had seen the bulge grow in his trousers as each outfit she tried on became more and more seductive. She had been pleased when he had chosen for them to take the dark blue corset with the white piping, attached garters and its matching French knickers. The shop owner had helped Selene match it with a pair of navy fishnet thigh high stockings which put the whole look over the top. The corset pushed up her DD breasts and standing now in her 3 inch white leather boots and sucking in the air she had been so easily denied, she was sure that her breasts would spill over the edge of the corset fabric with each heave of her lungs.

The rest of their drive after Mason had completed their purchases had been fun. Selene had rested her head in Mason's lap as they had driven and she had languidly played with his erection, lapping at it with her tongue and occasionally sucking his sensitive head or one of his tightening balls into her mouth. Eventually, as Selene had begun to suck and lick with more determination, Mason began to find his concentration lacking and when she took his entire shaft into her throat and her lips wrapped around the base as she slide her tongue out to lick his balls, he had been forced to pull over. Selene had climbed into his lap, straddling his waist and had lowered herself down onto his rigid member. They had made love slowly. Selene's hair had draped in a curtain between their heads and they had stared into each other's eyes. Watching intently as they both sank deeper and deeper into the lust that possessed their bodies. Mason had eventually slowed Selene's ever quickening bounces and had gripped her creamy white buttocks in his hands and had brought them both inch by inch to leg shaking orgasms as they moaned into each other's mouths.

That perfect moment seemed like ages ago now, and Mason sat up from his landing spot on the bed with his eyes blazing and his face menacing.

"You are going to regret that." He said, anger tainting his words. "Crawl over here, on your knees where you fucking belong and I might take it easier on you."

"Fuck you Mason." Selene retorted, feeling her face flush red as her own anger grew. "Make me." She added, goading him now and spelling out her own disaster. "If you even can."

Selene could see it on his face as he accepted her challenge. He stood slowly and started to remove the rest of his clothes, fully kicking off his pants and discarding the shirt and tie which were the only things left of his suit that were still on. His toned body was attractive and he knew that Selene loved seeing him standing naked with his massive cock pulsating and pointing directly at its next conquest.

He moved slowly towards her, he wasn't that much taller than her, especially now with her heels on but his broad shoulders and his 6'3 frame held the stalking poise of a Bengal tiger closing in on its prey. His blond hair floated around his head, disheveled from when they had tripped into their suite and Selene had been running her hands through it, while Mason had stolen the breath from her lungs as they kissed and they tasted each other, tongues swirling and teeth banging.

Mason moved ever closer and Selene knew that this was intimidation. Mason wanted her to crumble, he was purposely closing the distance between them at a snail's pace because he was giving her a final chance to follow his commands and submit her body to him. But she didn't want to give in, not yet. Her head was still in this game, she hadn't let go yet and she held her place refusing to concede just yet to his will.

Timing her response precisely, Selene surprised Mason by backhanding him forcefully across the cheek when he got within arm's reach. She saw the surprised look in his eyes when he turned back to face her several seconds later and as the blooming red print of her smack became visible on his cheek, his eyes went dark.

It was too late to apologize now, Selene had pushed them past the point of no return. Mason shoved her hard with two open palms and Selene was caught off guard, just as he had been, she stumbled back a couple of steps but ultimately the heels were her demise and she fell hard onto the floor. The wind was knocked out of her from the hard landing and Mason didn't waste any time, he grabbed Selene by the hair and dragged her towards the floor to ceiling windows of the Piatto room. Selene let out a little squealing scream as he forced her to stand up by pulling even harder on her ebony locks and clutching her arms behind her back with his free hand, Mason pushed Selene into the window, banging her head roughly into the glass. Selene could see the twinkling lights of Atlantic City spread out below her from the top of the Borgata Hotel and she took some solace in the fact that she was too high up for anyone to see her scantily clad body flattened up against the glass and the tears that were once again burning the corners of her eyes.

"You deserve what you are going to get now. You know that, don't you, my little whore queen." Mason gritted the words out to her as he pressed his full body weight into hers and pawed at the knickers blocking him.

Selene didn't respond. She had already let go. She had shut down her mind, because she no longer wanted to hear it screaming its protests at her. When Mason finally pushed her French knickers down and exposed her swollen and soaking flesh, he pinched her swollen clit roughly and then began to smack it with quick and sharp raps of his fingers. Selene's body jerked with each slap and she bit down on her lower lip to keep quiet. Cream oozed out of her pussy. Mason's punishment was only fueling her desire, ratcheting it up to heights unknown and the drips on the floor soon began to form a pool between her legs. After several extra hard clips, Mason moved his free hand from her clit and twisted her hardened nipples through the fabric of her corset and then leading her by the hair, he forced her to kneel and begin to lick up her own cum off the tiled floor.

With her head down and her ass up, Mason slowly pushed his rigid cock into her and Selene moaned. Once he had buried himself to the hilt in her pussy, Mason began to piston his hips and thrust in and out of Selene's tightening cunt. Selene's shoulders burned from the continual pressure of her hands being held behind her back and her cheek was slicked in the cum which she had failed to lick up quickly enough. The sticky floor was matting her tangled hair with each rocking penetration. But after a minute of hard pounding Selene's muscles began to spasm as she orgasmed and squirted her juices, which began to run down Mason's shaft as he continued to penetrate her body.

"See, I knew you liked being used." Mason whispered, dripping the poison in her ear. "You're cumming now like a filthy slut, just like I knew you would. But this is only the beginning my little cum princess. I have so many more surprises for you tonight. But I think it's only proper that your rightful Master claim you first, before I let the ravenous wolves in the door."

Despite the continued rough treatment, Selene could feel her body responding again to Mason's skilled fucking. He knew her body and he could make it sing, but that wasn't his goal and as soon as her pussy began to tighten, preparing to orgasm for the second time in a span of minutes, Mason pulled his cock out of her and left her wanting.

Then pulling her to the bed, he pushed her down onto her back positioning her upper torso comfortably on the mattress, while her legs and ass hung ungraciously off of the side. Mason grabbed the back of Selene's thighs and pushed her legs up until her knees brushed against her ears and then he began to push his raging erection into her tight rosebud. For a moment she thought he might give her ass time to adjust to the large intrusion of his firm cock but without warning he slammed past her sphincter burying his cock deep within.

Selene let out a scream. She couldn't help the natural reaction to Mason's forceful intrusion.

"You knew it wasn't in your best interests to test my good nature this early in the night, slut." He sneered while pulling out and slamming once more balls deep into her protesting asshole.

Selene thought about those words for a second before responding. She would have normally carefully chosen her reply to Mason when he was already in this state but tonight she was going to stop playing risky games. It wouldn't change the outcome of the night but it would give Mason exactly what he wanted and it would mean Selene would feel less stupid crawling back to him, when it was all finally over.

"If you only wanted a singularly compliant whore, Mason; then there are thousands of stupid little girls for you to choose from downstairs. But broken toys are no fun. Are they Master?" Selene spoke to him, her voice heavy with sarcasm.

"Oh, make no mistake cunt. I will break you." And Mason emphasized his statement by pushing harder into her body and pulling on her hair once again, until she was sure it would rip from her scalp.

When the searing pain in her scalp began to cause the tears to roll down Selene's cheeks once more and Mason caught a vision of her face contorted in pain and the tears creating rivers of black across her cheeks it was enough to push him to his own orgasm. He spilled his seed deep in her anal cavity and branded her to his liking.

Then he collapsed on top of her, releasing her legs and Selene stretched them out, easing the tension from them, but the phantom sense of Mason's fingers still digging into her flesh remained. After catching his breath, Mason raised his head from Selene's breasts and looked her in the eyes. There was a moment when she could see the Mason who loved her, who pampered her and treated her like a precious gem, but it quickly dissolved and his beast returned, darkening the whole atmosphere of the room.

"Go, clean yourself up." Mason barked as he pulled his semi rigid shaft from her flesh. "Don't disappoint me again before our guests arrive."

Selene understood the unspoken threat and rose from the bed to retrieve her French knickers from the floor beside the windows before heading off to the large marble washroom of their suite. After gently cleansing her body, she donned the knickers and began the process of removing and reapplying her excessive makeup. Selene tried not to look at herself while she washed the smeared makeup off of her face. Normally she barely wore any makeup at all. Her porcelain skin had a natural blush to it and her lips were naturally the color of fresh raspberries. On a normal day she would have only put on some eyeliner with mascara and possibly some shadow on her lids.

But in Atlantic City she was required to look the part. In Atlantic City she was Mason's slave and his whore to use and abuse as he saw fit and Mason wanted to see mascara dripping from her eyes and lipstick smudged across her mouth. He wanted her to easily be identified as broken and degraded and so she made her already pale skin even paler and then added dramatic shadowing around her eyes before adding copious amounts of mascara and bright red lipstick to her pouty full lips. When she reemerged from the bathroom, Mason looked her over and then motioned for her to sit on the leather sofa facing the door.

She didn't have to wait long before there was a knock at the door of their suite.

"Answer the door Slave." Mason commanded from inside the bedroom, where she could hear him rummaging around. Selene began to stand up but then he added, "On your knees."

Selene gave a little glare towards the bedroom but dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards the door. Once there she reached up and turned the doorknob, quickly scooting on her knees out of the entry way to admit their guests. Selene didn't look up to see who was about to come into the room. She knew better than that. Instead she kept her eyes on the ground and waited for Mason to come and retrieve her. She did watch as three separate pairs of shoes walked past her and was happy to see that they were all well-kept and shiny dress shoes.

Selene never knew who Mason was going to pick out for her on their Atlantic City sin weekends and he had surprised her once before by inviting only women back to their suite. After several seconds one of the pairs of shoes came back to stand in front of her lowered lashes. She watched as a large hand with long fingers and Mocha skin cupped her chin and began to tilt her head up.

Selene could not hide the shock in her eyes when she took in the smiling face of her friend Gregory. He gave her a little wink and then motioned for her to stand up. She did so and then slowly circled around for him, mimicking his twirling hand gesture. But her brief moment of happiness was quickly ruined when she caught sight of the other two men sitting on the leather couch, speaking with Mason. Alexander and Sergei were twin brothers and both Senior Partners along with Mason at the law firm they all worked for. She knew Mason had been toying with the idea of involving people they both knew outside of Atlantic City in their Atlantic City activities, but he had really gone all out on his choices. Selene would be seeing all three of these men on a weekly basis and Mason obviously planned on that being the most embarrassing situation for Selene, hence the most rewarding for him.

Mason looked up from his conversation with the Russian brothers and spoke directly to Gregory.

"Hey man, feel free to warm her up if you like. Just do it in the bedroom because I've got the camera rolling in there already. These two won't be long, we are just working out some logistics." Then he smiled at the wide eyed look on Selene's face and turned back to the brothers.

Gregory took Selene's hand and began to lead her towards the bedroom. She stumbled along behind him, not looking where she was going because her eyes were glued to the duffel bag that Mason and the brothers were unpacking. She only glimpsed coils of rope and a spreader bar before they left her line of sight, but it was enough for her to know that in the morning her body would be satisfied and her mind would be racked with self-hate and overwhelming guilt.

But by then it wouldn't matter because Mason would have exercised his demons and they would return to their life. He would make her love him again, by being sweet and reminding her of all the reasons that she had chosen to build her life with him in the first place. She would make false promises to herself that she wouldn't ever let him behave that way with her again, but ultimately she knew that deep down in a few weeks he would book them another Atlantic City getaway and that she would say to herself that it was just one more night and that she could give him that.

Just one more night of risk.