One Night

Story Info
Conversation between long-time friends turns to romance.
3.2k words
4.09
22.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit together, quietly talking. We have been this way for a time. The talk begins to wind down and we become more self-conscious. The talk has been pleasant and covered many things, however we both feel a little awkward at this juncture. Though this has been building for some time, the first encounter is always a bit uncomfortable. We must decide to continue or to depart, gong along as we have been, flirting, and dancing around the issue. Occasionally stealing the passionately restrained kiss and hug. We both feel the urge to go further, but both are afraid to do so, hindered by our own fears. My own, that you will find me lacking. Yours? I haven't a clue.

I move, finally. I turn toward you and lightly kiss your cheek. You turn your face to me and return the kiss. It draws on, becoming passionate and urgent. Your hands behind my head hold me in place, controlling the pace of the kiss. I run my hands over your arms, shoulders, working up toward your face. I gently caress your cheeks as I kiss you, You lean back, drawing us down to lie together on the bed, holding each other.

You're beautiful, I tell you.

My right hand begins to trace its way along your left side, working from your shoulder to your knee, which is as far as I can reach. I resume kissing you, while my hand works its way up and down your side. You respond with a similar motion, your left hand tracing between my shoulder and hip. I caress your cheek as I kiss you, slowing breaking from your wondrous lips to gently kiss your neck, working down the side of your throat. Your response to this is to gently turn my face up, meeting my eyes. Such beautiful eyes you have, the soft lighting of the room sparkling in them.

Lie still, you say, gently pushing me on to my back. You begin kissing me as your fingers deftly unfasten my shirt buttons. Your fingers trace circles upon my chest, gently tugging the hairs they encounter. This causes me to squirm slightly, but you continue your caressing exploration of my chest. Your kisses work down one side of my throat and up the other and I feel twinges of desire is certain areas of my anatomy. You quietly reposition so that your legs are outside mine, laying full length upon me, snuggling close.

We remain thus for a time, my member becoming painfully cramped, a hard lump you can feel on your stomach. I gently stroke your back through the material of your dress, wondering if you will allow me to remove it. Our kisses continue and I feel your nipples poking my chest, increasing my desire. I slowly start to slide one of the straps of your dress down your arm, stopping at your elbow and running my fingertips across your smooth skin. You respond by tightening your embrace and kissing me more passionately. I slowly repeat the process on the other arm, savoring the feel of your soft skin, the way your breasts mush against my chest, anticipating their look and feel.

A soft sigh of pleased contentment escapes you, one which I echo. You push up slowly, rising to your knees. The pressure of your pelvis upon me is delightfully pleasant. Once you have reached a comfortable position, you slowly withdraw your arms from the straps of your dress. A playful smile graces your lovely mouth as you hold it in position, building the anticipation I feel. I squeeze my lower muscles, sends a pulse through my erection, a pulse that causes your smile to broaden a bit.

I lift my hands to your dress, just under your arms preparing to lower it. You allow this, and trap my hands in place for a moment. You retain them in this position and lean forward, gracing my lips with a tender kiss before returning to your kneeling pose. I work a hand loose, running it down the front of you, gently caressing your breast.

Would you lift up for a second? I really need to reposition a certain something.

A gentle smile answers me, but you raise your pelvis a couple of inches allowing me to slip a hand in and do what I must. I am massively tempted to rub you, but I pass, preferring to wait.

Thank you. That's much better, I say as you settle back down. The bulge of my erection is obvious as it continues to seek release from my trousers. The feel of my straining penis causes you to wiggle your hips, teasing me. I groan in pleasurable frustration, anxious to have you lift your arms so I may remove the wrapping. The playful smile still graces your lips as you lift your arms. I slowly lower the top of your dress, exposing your strapless bra and lovely skin a little at a time. I carefully gather the material of your dress around your hips and gaze upon you. Oh my, I breathe. You are so beautiful. The sight of your breasts, albeit within the confines of a lacy bra causes my penis to twitch. I slowly run my hands up along your flanks, reaching up to your shoulders, then down along as much of your back as I can reach. I retrace this lovely path, finally resting my hands upon the back of your hips. I sit up to hold you, the feel of your bra an exciting trail across my chest.

Oh, that feels so much better, I murmur. I begin kissing your neck, working my way to a cheek, then your delicious mouth. Your tongue is hot against my own, the dance frantic. I feel your hips moving in unconscious rhythm, back, forth, up, down. I encourage this by shifting my own hips up and down, wanting to be in you, but willing to wait. As our kiss breaks, I sigh in contended bliss. My hands, which have been in constant motion over your back and arms, find your pert breasts, softly caressing them through the material of your bra.

Hmmm, you murmur. Are you sure you can't find the catch?

I had done so, as soon as I had lowered your dress. My hands gently move into a position to unbuckle the catch, pausing to allow you one more chance to change your mind. Not that I would be pleased, mind you; just something I feel I must do. You hold me lightly, allowing me a little space o glance down, if necessary. I don't need to look, the fastener releases on the first attempt and I remove the contraption that has obscured your marvelous flesh. The sight of your lovely breasts causes me to sigh, and the feel of them in my hands has been worth waiting for. After caressing them lightly, feeling your nipples rise against my palms, I lean down to kiss them lightly. This elicits another pleasurable sigh from you.

I lean back, drawing you down atop me again. Our tongues have resumed their mad dance, and my excitement is almost unbearable. I break our kiss, holding you tightly to me, marveling in the feel of your tits against my chest. You snuggle into a more comfortable position as I relax my hold running my hands over your exposed back as we lie together, quietly enjoying the candlelight and the moment.

We continue to enjoy the pause for awhile, caressing each other. After a time, you begin to lightly kiss my chest, working your way down. When you reach my pants, you unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. When you are finished, you return to the position from which you started.

Oh, I groan. Did you have to stop? I wonder.

You respond to this with a kiss. I stroke your back, and your fine hair as your hands work further down. You grasp the top of my pants and give a slight tug, encouraging me to lift up. I do so, and you work my trousers off, leaving my underwear on. The tip of my erection is visible over the waistband. You lightly run you hand along the length of my covered member, avoiding the exposed tip. I groan as you move you hand back to my stomach, repositioning your crotch over me.

As you settle yourself comfortably, we continue our tongue dance. I stroke your hair, your back, wanting to roll over and remove the rest of your clothing. I shift my weight, trying to roll over atop you, which you resist, instead you shift to one side, placing both of your legs over one of mine, and you work my underwear down, exposing my erection. You gently stroke me, arousing me with direct physical contact. It is nearly too much for me.

Stop, I breathe. You're going to make me climax, I warn you.

You respond by squeezing me, causing me to groan. I place a hand upon your chest, softly stroking your nipples, caressing your stomach, my hand wandering lower. I stop at the bunched material of your dress and gather a bit, trying to push down.

No, not the dress, you say as you move my hand to your underwear.

OK, I reply, lightly running my hand over your wet crotch. I slip a couple of fingers under the leg band, rubbing your lips directly. A hmmm from you is encouraging, but instead I move them to the top of your panties, slipping them over your hips and sliding them down your thighs. You lift your legs slightly during this, allowing me to push your underwear to your knees. You finish the removal of the soaked garment, repositioning yourself next to me, holding my cock while I rub your pussy.

I want you, you whisper, I want you to make love to me.

I will, I tell you. I want to make you climax first.

A moan of pleasure is your answer, along with a somewhat more rapid grinding of your pelvis against my palm. I slowly lie you down on to your back, kissing my way down your luscious body while I reposition slightly. My cock is now along side of you, at a comfortable stroking distance, my tongue dancing along your inner thighs, the scent of your arousal filling my nose.

You gently stroke me as I lick my up your inner thigh, drawing me closer to you the closer I come to your pussy. I brush my tongue over the lips of your soaking pussy as you begin to rub my erection across your breast. I feel your nipple rubbing against the head of my cock, and am about ready to explode, I gently suck your lips into my mouth as you continue rubbing, tasting your delicious juice.

I'm gonna cum, I breathe. I'm so close; my cock is starting to swell against your nipple. You're gonna make me cum, I tell you again. You respond by lifting my erection from your breast, and increasing the pace of your hand, urging me on.

Oh, yes! I'm cumming, I say as my cock explodes, my orgasm landing on your chest. You continue to hold me until you are sure I've finished, then you rub my still hard member across your breasts, smearing my cum around with it. As you're doing this, my lips have closed around your clit, and I can feel your pulse through the engorged nerve bundle. I spread your lips apart with one hand while the other keeps your clit exposed, allowing me to lick the entire delicious length of your vaginal opening with my tongue.

Hmmm, you murmur as my tongue slips off your clit on the first trip down, that's nice. I continue my journey south, pausing at the bottom to lick deeply of the pooled juice there. My tongue darts quickly into you, drawing little murmurs of contentment from you. I retrace the path back to your clitoris, giving the lovely nub a gentle nip when I reach it. The down, up, nip pattern continues for a few minutes, until I sense you starting to tense for orgasm. I pause, blowing air gently across your exposed button, causing you to suck air through your teeth.

hunn, you whimper during this. Why did you stop? I was real close.

I know. I didn't want you to climax just yet, just be patient a little while longer.

Hmmm, you murmur. I feel you stroking me, keeping me hard. I glance up and see you playing with your tits, lightly pulling your nipples.

Aroused, I ask, knowing that you are. I've been sipping at your juices for the last few minutes, and I return to the pleasant task of eating you. I blow some more air across your clit before I resume licking, causing a slight shudder to pass through you. My tongues dances over and into you, causing your hips to rise ever so slightly, I know your very close now.

Hold on, I tell you, rising from the bed to find my pants.

Where are you going? Nowhere. See I'm coming back. I return quickly, smiling gently as I resume my position. Here, I hand you a condom. Put this on me, please. I sense your shrug, but I hear you tear open the package, removing the condom.

Why lubricated?

All I had available. Sorry if it doesn't appeal. I resume lightly licking you, with the addition of a couple of fingers that are sliding in and out of your soaking pussy. I feel you place the blasted thing over me, sliding it down the entire shaft, rubbing me through the infernal latex.

I hear you giggle. What's this? Slight ribbing. I sigh, but continue licking your delightful juices, sucking your clit, my fingers increasing their pace. The giggles shortly turn into moans as my ministrations continue. Your hips rise slightly off of the bed, and I can hear your breathing increase its pace. You are very close. I nip gently upon your clit, causing you to gasp slightly. My fingers are continuing their work, the rhythm a constant in/out driving you closer to a powerful orgasm.

Don't stop, I hear you whisper. Make me cum, please.

I bite harder than previously, just enough to let you feel the teeth, while I pinch your vulva. A groan escapes you, and your hips increase their action. Close? I teasingly ask. I know you're right on the edge, and I position myself between your legs, my teeth lightly grasping your clit during the maneuver, causing gasps of pleasure.

Oh, yeah, oh yeah. I'm cumming, I hear. I clamp my lips down upon your clit as I feel it throb in release. Your hand on the back of my head pulls, keeping me in place, moaning out your orgasm. Hmmm, I hum against your throbbing nub. Oh, shit. Stop. Make love to me.

I crawl forward, placing the tip of my latex covered cock against your pussy, teasing you with anticipation. You refuse to be teased and pull me into you, letting out a loud groan as I reach full penetration, the ribbing adding somewhat to the sensation. I lean forward to kiss your cheek, not being sure if you want to kiss a mouth that's covered in your juices.

I work my penis in/out slowly, building a rhythm, and trying to establish some delay in my own orgasm, an event I felt building as soon as I entered you. In, rotate hips, out; repeat. This continues for a time while I suck on your nipples. You pull my face to you and kiss me full on the mouth, causing me to increase my pace.

Harder, faster, you whisper feeling another orgasm rapidly approaching. I thrust harder, increasing the pace, trying to bring you off again.

Hmmm, your pussy feels so good around me, I whisper in your ear.

Ung, yeah. Fuck me harder, I'm close. You rake your fingers across my back, trying to pull me in. Harder and faster, the pace continues. Your hands are on my ass, pulling me into you still harder. Your legs are wrapped around my back, and I can hear your passionate cries of pleasure as you reach another climax.

Do you want me from behind, I ask. I know from previous experience with others, that I will achieve slightly deeper penetration and fuller contact between your clit and my cock. You shake your head no, maybe later. OK, I reply. Pausing for a moment halfway out before trusting in to the fullest penetration yet. Oh, fuck yes, you moan. That feels so good. Make me cum again.

Turn over, I reply. You do not answer verbally; instead you wrap your legs about me, hold me close and roll me onto my back. Your dress covers our intimate joining and I move to lift it over your head. You stop me, placing my hands on your hips, rocking back and forth, and grinding your clit against me.

Oh, yeah. You look lovely, impaled upon me. I sit up to suckle upon your lovely breasts, nipping your nipples, causing pleasurable gasps to escape you. As I'm sucking your nipples, I can feel you increasing the pace of your hips, trying to bring me off. A final nip and I lie back, allowing you to control the pace for now.

Back and forth, up and down, your lovely pussy works my cock, driving us both closer to another climax. Again and again you repeat the pattern, my hands simply providing support on your hips. I begin to feel the pressure building and I begin to guide your motions, altering the pattern, trying to stimulate us both. One hand reaches under your dress, finds your clit and begins to rub.

Oh, fuck, you whisper. That feels so good. I want us to cum together. I respond by removing my hand from your clit, placing both upon your hips. I hold you slightly off of me, just the head of my dick in you.

Oh, cum, baby. I hear. Make me cum.

Rub your clit, I tell you.

Mmmmm, you reply, your fingers dancing over your button.

Cumming, I ask. I'm about ready; you can feel the head of my cock swelling.

Mmm, hmm you reply, your finger dancing lightly over your clit, brushing my cock.

Good, I say as I pull down on your hips as I thrust upward.

A loud cry of pleasure issues from your throat as I add my own statement to our combined orgasm. My hands continuing to guide you up/down on my exploding cock, the tight rubber keeping me hard.

Oh, fuck, I hear you cry. I'm still cumming!

I continue to thrust until you lean forward to kiss me. We hold the final passionate embrace for several minutes, until out breathing slows and my flaccid cock slips quietly from you. We continue to embrace, enjoying the afterglow, our physical passion spent.

Thank you, I quietly say.

For what?

Allowing me to make love to you. Allowing me to hold you. Your powerful embrace is all the answer I need, and I kiss your head gently. Saying good night for now, holding you in my arms as you sleep, peacefully contented.