One Night

Story Info
Master gives her a special night.
1.2k words
4.05
17.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up the path to Jonathon's house, she noticed something different. The lights were out inside. Wondering if she misunderstood the time or the place, Niky reached for her phone to call him. She had to meet him tonight; she needed to meet him tonight. Before she could call, she noticed the flickers inside the house. Candles? He never lit candles. A small smile snuck across her face. He was trying to surprise her. They had been apart for so long, and he knew she loved candles.

Niky reached the doorstep. She knocked lightly three times and waited. When Jonathon didn't answer right away, her nervousness and anticipation grew: as did the moistness growing in her pussy. She needed him so badly. The way he touched her body. When they were together, he made her feel sexy, beautiful, desirous, and sensual. Tonight, she hoped, would be no different. Finally, he opened the front door.

"Hello, my pet," he said, standing in front of her in a suit and tie. "Welcome to your special night." Right away, she melted. There must have been one hundred candles lit in the living room. A soft glow highlighted her lovers face and the pleasure in his eyes. In the background, soft music played, relaxing her. Taking her hand, he gently pulled her inside.

"Jonathon, Sir, I..." she tried to talk, but he placed a finger over her lips, silencing her. He led her to the sofa. After making sure she was comfortable, he walked over to the bar and poured them both a glass of White Burgundy Chardonnay: her favorite. He returned to the sofa, handing her the glass and taking his place next to her. Niky, a hopeless romantic, had never experienced any thing like this. She knew he was doing this simply for her. She belonged to him and lived to please and serve him. It was unusual for him to do something like this for her pleasure alone. She had never felt as loved. She turned, locking her eyes with his.

"Tell me about your day, my love," he asked, taking her right hand in his left. His thumb began to slowly trace circles on her skin. She tried to share about her day, knowing he was genuinely interested. His thumb, those circles, they drove her crazy. She couldn't focus on the conversation, keep losing her words and trailing off. After a while, Jonathon noticed the reason for her struggle to focus. Softly chuckling, he placed his wine glass on the table in front of them, then took hers, placing it on the table as well. His thumb never stopped tracing those maddening circles on her skin.

"I love you, Niky my pet," he spoke softly, his eyes locked deeply with hers, "in my mind where my thoughts reside, in my heart where my emotions live, and in my soul, where my dreams are born. You are mine...always." Her heart skipped a beat with his words, his thumb still circling. He softly lowered her mouth to his, cupping her face with his right hand. She parted her lips with a low moan. His tongue begin to trace circles on hers, matching the rhythm of his thumb on her hand. Without breaking the kiss, Jonathon's right hand slowly traced down her arm, her stomach, coming to rest on her thigh. His right thumb began to trace its own circles inches from her pussy. Niky's mind exploded and her heart raced.

The circles on her hand, her tongue, and her inner thigh continued for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he broke the kiss to look into her eyes and smile. Without saying a word, Niky reached her arms up, allowing Jonathon to remove her blouse. He gently let it fall to the floor, pushing her shoulders so she was leaning against the arms of the sofa. His hands cupped her breasts as his lips returned to hers. This time, the kiss was harder, deeper, and more passionate. She reached behind her and unhooked the strap to her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders. Jonathon removed it from her, lowering it onto the floor with her shirt. His hands returned to her tits, gently squeezing them. His tongue continued to tickle the inside of her mouth, rolling over the top of her tongue.

Jonathon's hands left her tits, slowly tickling down to the waist of her skirt. After unzipping the side zipper, he hooked the waistband with his thumbs. From behind the kiss, Niky smiled, knowing what he was about to find. She lifted her hips off the bed, letting him slide the skirt from under her, placing it on the floor as well. When his hands returned to remove her panties, she heard him moan as he broke the kiss. Niky knew he preferred it when she didn't wear panties. He has never requested she do it all the time, and he had not requested it for tonight. But she had gone without them...for him.

"Well...thank you my pet, you are such a good girl. You deserve tonight..." he said as he lowered himself between her legs. She parted them for him, knowing his touch would send her over the edge. He softly kissed her thighs, starting with the spot where the circles had been traced. As he slowly got closer to her pussy, she began to slowly circle her hips. She could feel his breath on her clit. He loved teasing her, slowly building her body to release. Passing over that magic spot, he began to kiss her tummy. Moaning, she held his head in her hands, trying to coax him lower. He kissed down from her belly button, over her mound, ever so slowly. The pressure and tension in her pussy grew greater and greater. Niky knew the moment his mouth touched her clit she would cum.

At last, he parted her lips with his fingers. His tongue slide over her pussy without touching her throbbing clit. She tried to press into his face, but Jonathon's hands held her hips down. He was taking his time. Although he was doing this for her, he was still taking his pleasure out of it as well. Her hands began to play with her tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers. She was on the edge, her body under the control her Master.

"Ohhhh please Jonathon...I want to cum Sir. Ohhh yes....please...." she moaned. His tongue began to slowly press into her tight hole. She could feel his cool tongue against her hot pussy. Fucking her with his tongue, his thumb found her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes..." Niky cried out as his thumb made the same incessant circles around her clit. "Please let me cum Sir....ohhh yesss!" His tongue went into her faster, and deeper. Her little clit begin assaulted by his thumb. She squeezed her nipples harder. Her breath quickened.

"ohh Jonathon.....I'm need to cum Sir....yesss..." Her tummy started to quiver and her legs shook. He looked up and met her glance. He winked at her and pressed his tongue deep into her one last time. His wink giving her permission to cum.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessss...i'm cummmmmmmmming Sir....ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh"

Niky's legs squeezed together around Jonathon's head as her body shook. Every muscle in her tightened, her pussy muscles contracting around his tongue. He just held his thumb lightly agaist her clit as she rode out the orgasm...lightly sucking her juices from her cunt. When she had calmed down and her breathing had returned to normal, Jonathon reached up to kiss his pet. As their mouths joined, she could taste her juices still in his mouth.

"Thank you Sir," she finally said. "I love you Jonathon."