One Night

Story Info
A female fan goes a little too far to meet NKOTB
3.8k words
4.18
22.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G'night Donnie!" Joe slurred down the hallway to his buddy who was still trying to find the keyhole to his hotel room.

Joey watched for a minute, giggling like a schoolgirl at the sight of his older band-mate staggering drunkenly outside of his door and mumbling under his breath

"Where's the fucking hole dammit?!"

"It was a great night huh?" Joe called.

Donnie belched in reply and grit his teeth.

"It would be even better if I could get into my fucking room!"

Joe smiled and fell through the doorway of his plush hotel room.

Slamming the door behind him, he reached for the light switch and bashed it on with his fist.

"Ahhh shhhhitttt," he groaned as his head throbbed in pain.

Deciding that things looked a lot better in the dark, he turned the light off with his elbow. He considered taking a shower, but figured he would leave it 'til the morning. He had a habit of falling asleep when he'd been drinking, and didn't want to wake up on the floor of the shower. Instead he stumbled across the room into the bathroom and turned the small light on above the mirror.

He winced as he studied his reflection.

"Jesus, Joe, you look like shit," he mumbled and pulled his cheeks downwards to study his eyes

in more detail. They were bloodshot and moist, a sure sign

that he had overdone it. Wetting his hands, he ran them through his hair, enjoying the feel of the cold water on his scalp.

"I could sure do with a swim right now," he mused, but settled instead for brushing his teeth, slowly and meticulously.

The sound of running water reminded him of what else he needed to take care of. He gripped the toothbrush between his teeth and unzipped his jeans.

Swaying slightly, he stood above the toilet and relieved himself. Figuring he was going to bed anyhow, he let his jeans fall to the floor and kicked them off from around his ankles. He finished up brushing his teeth, and stood looking in the mirror while he unbuttoned his shirt.

Standing there in his open shirt, he looked at his limp manhood in the mirror.

"Don't worry buddy, we'll find you a home soon enough."

Laughing to himself, and thinking how funny it would be if people could see him talking to his penis, he turned out the light and shuffled into the bedroom.

He crawled over his bed to the large window facing the city and opened it hoping the fresh air would keep him from waking up with too much of a hangover. Climbing into bed, he flung his shirt to the floor and pulled the covers to his chin. He soon fell into a delirious, drunk induced sleep… dreaming of women.

I strolled up to the door of the Albion Hotel confidently and smiled sweetly at the porter as he opened the door for me.

"I hope you had a good evening Miss," he said politely.

"It was just wonderful," I replied, and made my way into the hotel lobby.

My tight knee length skirt and stiletto heels were starting to piss me off, but I withstood the pain and the blister forming on my heel and strolled sexily up to the reception desk.

"Miss Browning," the pretty blonde behind the counter greeted me. "I

trust your meeting went well?"

"It went perfectly, thank you. I believe I made quite an impression." I adjusted my hat, ensuring that my hair was entirely covered.

The hotel staff would never believe that I was a shrewd business woman visiting New York for a conference if they saw my rose red hair. It was a part of me, it made me feel sexy, and as much as I needed this trip to be successful, I was not willing to sacrifice part of my personality. Even if I did get found out. What could they do? Throw me out of the hotel at the worst. I had checked into the hotel knowing full well that the New Kids on the Block were staying there. I had been following them closely, monitoring their every move since the start of the year.

I had been patient, but my patience was wearing thin.

It had taken nearly every ounce of my energy, and every cent in my bank to get this far, and I was damned if I was gonna let some blonde bitch ruin it for me now.

I took my key from the receptionist, and smiled sweetly.

"Good evening," I said, and headed for the lift, noting as I passed that Jordan and John were in the hotel bar, roaring with laughter over some letters they were holding. Obviously notes from fans which they had been given at the signing. I thanked God that they were back.

I took my hat off and let my hair cascade onto my shoulders.

Taking my shoes off and nestling my stockinged feet into the plush carpet on the floor of the lift I let out a deep sigh of relief and looked at myself in the mirrored walls. I readjusted my shirt, undoing the top couple of buttons and rubbed at the faint black smears which were beginning to appear underneath my eyes.

When the lift finally *ping*ed the signal that I had reached the right floor, I took my shoes in one hand, my shoulder bag and hat in the other and headed off down the hallway, enjoying the feel of the cold floor on my tired feet.

I opened the door to my room, "the room which practically made me

bankrupt" I thought bitterly, flinging my shoes, hat and bag onto

the bed. I made my way to the fridge and threw a few ice cubes

into a glass. I poured myself a large shot of whiskey from the

crystal decanter. The acid fumes hit me almost immediately as I strolled into the bathroom.

Placing the glass on the sideboard, I reached into the shower and turned on the cold water. I put the toilet seat down and nestled my plump backside down, flinching a little as the cold seat touches the back of my legs. Carefully I peel off my stockings, knowing that I may need them again (unless I get caught) and lay them on the side of the sink. I stand and unbutton my shirt, which I remove and place next to my stockings, careful not to crease it.

"Business women never have creases", I mused, smiling as I unzip my tight black skirt, which I roll down over my thighs to fall to the floor. I grab the material between my toes and bring it up to my hand, fold, and place it on the sink with my other garments.

The bathroom smelled sweet; the small bowls of pot pourri giving off a floral, honey like scent that made me think of pancakes. I inhaled deeply, stretching my arms above my head, and clambered into the shower, shedding my underwear quickly and efficiently with each step.

I let the freezing cold water trickle over my hair, and watched as

it ran from my locks over my chest. The dye in my hair made the

water turn red and for a moment I imagined that it was blood

cascading off my body. I ran my hands over my pale, round breasts

to get rid of the tainted water and shivered with pleasure as my

hands brushed my hard, almost painful nipples. I lifted my head and allowed the cool water to run into my mouth and over my chin.

I was going to make the most of this night, of that I was certain.

Taking a bar of soap from a tray attached to the wall, I lathered my cold body, my hands lingering a little too long between my legs as I carefully washed myself. The anticipation of what I had planned was exciting me, and I had to restrain myself from continuing to gently cleanse the delicate pink folds between my legs. I squeezed the excess water from my hair, making sure that no dye remained in the bottom of the shower, and turned the tap to the off position.

I stepped carefully out of the shower, my body shaking with a fantastic mix of pleasure and the cold. I reached for the glass and downed the whiskey in one, enjoying the warm sensation filling my stomach. Grabbing a thick white towel from the radiator I slowly dried myself, enjoying the feel of the soft fabric caressing my skin. I looked in the mirror at my lank hair covering my shoulders, my red lips quivering with the cold.

"Right come on then, let's do this."

"I really haven't thought this through", I realised with a tinge of sadness as I crept out of my room.

I had to be extremely quiet. I could just imagine if Jordan and Jon came up to their rooms only to find a half-naked woman tip toeing the halls of their hotel. I quickly flung the image from my mind.

"It is now or never you stupid fuck."

There were seven rooms on my level. One was mine, and one belonged to a middle aged man whom I had greeted when I first checked in. That left the guy's rooms. But which one was the bastard in?

I realised the flaw to my plan and cursed myself. I didn't have long to think though, because voices were coming up the staircase. It was two guys, had to be the brothers.

I ducked into the lift, and pressed my body against the cold mirrors, trying not to shriek as the cold glass pressed against my skin. I listened.

"I'm going to bed bro'," said one voice.

"Yeah me too, soon. Gonna go chat to D for a bit though, see you in the morning."

I sighed with relief as I heard two doors shut. I quickly made my

way over to the closest room and listened at the door. Two voices,

must be Jon and Danny. The next room was silent. I crept on down

the corridor. I could hear humming coming from the third door I

stopped at, and figured that Jordan was getting ready for bed. That

left two rooms. Both omitted a light snoring, and it was impossible

to distinguish which was which. I decided to bite the bullet, I

couldn't stand around in my knickers forever, hell whatever happened

I was likely to be arrested, so I may as well go out with a bang. I opened the door to the room next to Jordan's and crept in.

Joe was dreaming of Disney land. He was on his favourite ride, clamped firmly into his seat by the protective bar which rested against his stomach. But something wasn't right, the bar was too tight and was beginning to restrict his breathing. He tried to call out for someone, but found that he was unable to shout. He began to panic, but no-one came to help.

He awoke with no idea where he was. Then he remembered, he was in his own hotel room at the Albion Hotel in New York. He was safe and sound. But just as soon as he began to relax, he realised that he couldn't move.

Something was holding him down, a weight on his chest prevented him

from sitting up. He tried to push the weight away, but his arms

were held firmly behind his head. His wrists were a little sore.

Sheer panic struck the teen as he called out for help. A muffled groan escaped his lips, which were held apart with a rag.

"Oh my God, oh my God", he fretted and tears came to his eyes as he realised that he was being held captive.

Suddenly something was touching his head, it felt like a cold hand,

running over his curls and tenderly wiping at the beads of sweat

which were forming on his forehead.

"Who is there?" he tried to shout, tears streaming down his hot cheeks, but it was impossible. "What the hell is going on??!!!" Joe cried in frustration. But the hand continued to soothingly caress his head, and wipe the tears from his face. Then the weight on his chest disappeared and the hand was gone. Joe was alone.

He screamed as the shock subsided and thrashed fiercefully in an attempt to free his hands from whatever bonds they were held by. But it was no use.

Joe sobbed and his body relaxed, unable to take any more stress as

his head reeled and dizziness overcame him. His heart was beating

wildly, and the blood in his head pounded in his ears.

Suddenly he felt a cool breeze on his chest. He sensed someone

nearby, but was unable to reach out and tear the living shit out of whoever had him this vulnerable.

He could smell perfume, and the sweet breath rolling over his wet chest told him that his captor was a woman. Probably some deranged fan who had crept into the hotel. Joe relaxed a little when he realised that it wasn't some madman intent on killing him who had tied him down.

"Please let me go!..." Joe mumbled through the gag, but his pleas were ignored.

The cool breath which tickled his chest was slowly moving up to his face, over his lips and to his ear.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going to hurt you." The voice was definitely a woman's. Joe didn't know what to do, he had very little choice.

He decided to lay back and let this crazy bitch get what she wanted, and just hoped it would be over soon and she wouldn't hurt him. He cursed himself for not locking his bedroom door, remembering that he had been too inebriated to do so, and vowed never to drink again.

The woman kissed Joe's eyelids tenderly then he felt her gentle

fingers follow the vein in his neck, which was pulsing wildly, down

to his chest. He felt soft lips against his neck and soft breasts

pressed up against his side. He felt himself getting excited in

spite of himself. It had been so long since he'd been this close to

a woman. Being on the road made it difficult to form relationships,

and Joe's religion and sound morals stopped him from doing the

whole "groupie" thing, although sometimes he wished he could. In

fact, when he thought about it, he realised that he hadn't had sexual contact with a woman since he was back home in Boston last summer. Four months!

The caressing fingers came to rest on his left nipple, and he felt it respond immediately to this demanding female's touch. In some ways Joe wished he could see the girl. His body ached to be touched, and he could no longer fight the arousal growing between his legs.

As if she heard his silent cries, the girl moved down his body and began kissing his hips. Joe squirmed with pleasure and fear as he felt a soft hand running over his stomach. The mystery girl straddled one of Joe's legs and he felt rough, moist material against his thigh. He tensed his muscle against the woman's crotch and felt her respond with a clench of her thighs around his.

Hot breath was being directed at his cock which was now almost fully

erect in the darkness, and he flexed, allowing his dick to twitch towards his stomach.

Joe heard the girl giggle erotically, and playfully run her lips across the head of his hardness. Joe gasped through his gag, and squirmed underneath her. She was teasing him, and he hated her for it.

His anger towards this crazy bitch, grinding her wet crotch against his thigh only made him want to fuck her more. He would fuck the stupid little whore until she was raw--

A hand ran up his thigh and moved to cup his balls tenderly, stopping his thoughts in mid sentence.

He groaned with pleasure and felt his hips rotating forth and back in anticipation. Something small and firm ran from the base of his cock, right to the tip. He was unable to tell if it was a finger or a tongue, until he felt a gently suckling on his bulging head. Joe was near to bursting. The suspense was too much for him and he was finding it difficult to hold back. No matter how hard he fought it, he was steadily nearing climax from the hot mouth kissing and licking his raging hard on.

Without warning the mouth disappeared, and Joe almost sighed in disappointment.

"Bitch won't even finish what she started!" he raged, but was choked into silence by his cock being swallowed to the hilt. There was a hard tickling sensation moving across it, and he realised with some shock that it must be a tongue stud. The mouth was hungry, and pumped up and down slowly but firmly, not allowing Joe a breath before the ridge of his head was brushed against the metal ball which sent shivers through him. He wanted more than anything to be able to moan with pleasure at the best head he'd ever had, but knew she would never risk taking his gag off.

Instead he moaned inside, his body aching for release. The mouth travelled up the length of his shaft and finished with a tender kiss to his head, and Joe felt the girl moving. Almost crying in frustration he didn't notice the cool breasts brushing against him, dragging against his firm stomach, and up to meet his chest.

The girl sat astride him, and braced her hands on his moist chest.

He felt sharp nails dig into his skin, and resisted the urge to cry

out. The girl put one hand between her legs and grasped his hard

cock, which was pressed now against her soft stomach. Joe felt his head

being rubbed against her hot wetness, and he tried to thrust himself upwards, needing to cum, and soon.

But she held him down, rubbing Joe against her thigh, her pubic hair, her clitoris before finally guiding him between her legs. Joe heard her gasp as he slowly felt his cock surrounded by tight, hot muscle.

She gently eased herself down, enjoying every second of the penetration until Joe was buried to the hilt inside of her. She clenched herself around him, and began weeping silently, her tears running over her breasts, stomach, and down to mingle with the juices between her legs. Not wanting to wait any longer for release, Joe began thrusting his pelvis upwards to bounce the girl up and down his cock. She joined in his feverish rhythm, clutching at his chest and moaning softly as they fucked deep and hard, never slowing down, never speeding up.

Joe was overwhelmed at the tightness of this girl. He knew she couldn't be a virgin, her actions had proved that much. But so tight! He couldn't hold back any longer. He wanted to grab the girl's hips with his strong hands and grind against them, but he couldn't. The frustration was building inside him, and he knew he was going to cum at any moment.

She was crying, louder now, weeping with all her heart as she clamped around him, squeezing his cock as she climaxed.

That extra squeeze was enough to send Joe hurtling over the edge. He gasped through the material stuffed into his mouth as his buttocks clenched and he shot what felt like his entire life force into the girl sat astride him. He convulsed, the bed shaking as he let out one final spurt and came to rest inside his mystery lover.

He could barely breathe, he was soaked in sweat and tears.

The girl leant forward and kissed his chest, her tears mixing with his sweat did not go unnoticed. She gently eased herself off of Joe's body, his cum dripping from between her legs, and lay down next to him on the bed. He felt hands fumbling with his wrists, and suddenly he was free.

The girl kissed his cheek and untied his gag.

Joe couldn't believe what was happening. Did she not think that he would be furious? Did she not expect him to call the cops and get this lunatic thrown in jail? As if she'd read his thoughts he heard her sadly say

"ok, now go ahead and turn me in. I've done what I came here to do."

Joe didn't know what to say. He sat up, and rubbed his sore wrists completely bemused by the whole encounter, but feeling sleepy and satisfied for the first time in ages. He turned to his right and could barely make out the form lying next to him.

The girl was not slim, he could see the curves of her silhouette as she lay on her side. He reached up to touch her hair, and realised that it was wet.

"Who are you?" he asked when he finally managed to form the words. But there was no reply. The girl was sleeping.

Her skin was so soft, he ran his hand over her side admiring the whiteness of her flesh in the moonlight. He lay back down, rested his hand on her hip and spent almost an hour considering what on earth he should do with her before sleep overcame him. Slowly, he drifted away, still clutching the warm body beside him.

Joe woke up to a heavy pounding on the door of his room.

"J-Bird get up!" he heard as he slowly came to, rubbing his head.

"I'll be... out in… a minute" he stuttered as he remembered the events of the night before.

There was no-one in his bed. No signs of any restraints or struggles. Had he dreamt it all? He must have. He pulled back the covers to get out of bed, and as he did so his jaw dropped and he started to quiver. There was a pink patch on the pillow next to his.

12