One Night

Story Info
Two airmen get lucky in a college town.
5.7k words
4.38
36.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers

Back a few years ago when I was a younger man in the service. I was stationed in the Midwest very near a college town. Now at this time we were involved in something called the Vietnam War and if you were in the active service and near a college town you would not think to get lucky in any way shape or form. I am here to tell you that for this airman it just was not true....

One day we were sitting around the recreation room in the barracks. Some of the other guys were griping about the fact that they just could not seem to find any young ladies willing to fulfill their lustful needs or desires. I said, "that was funny I hadn't seemed to have any trouble at all finding young ladies." This was meant without right disbelief and other choice phrases.

It might have been being over twenty-one and able to get into the local bars and clubs that helped. Anyway, it ended up one of the guys wanted me to show him, so I agreed.

After chow we got dressed in civvies (street clothes) for you nonmilitary personnel. Then headed off to town not ours which was so small you could throw a rock from one end of its main street to the other. I had picked up an old 53 Buick 2-door right after I hit base so I could get around it was a great old car, so big you could lay down in the back seat.

I drove down to the college town that was really two towns grown together looking for a spot. I could hear the music two blocks away, so I followed the music and drove until I saw the club. You could just tell this might be a good spot from all the cars and people hanging around. We parked and headed for the door.

Just as we were paying the cover charge. The guy I was with I found out wasn't old enough to get in. While he was trying to talk the guy into looking the other way, this hot young brunette came through the door almost falling into me. As I grabbed her to support her, I got a big hand full of breast, she looked up at me smiling saying something about how sorry she was and thanking me for the help. She said, "Are you coming in because I think I am going home with you tonight." I looked at my buddy and said "I guess I am not coming in, because it doesn't look like my friend is going to be able to get in. But she was more than welcome to take me home with her." She giggled taking my arm as my friend's mouth dropped open, I got our money back and we headed for my car. I tossed my keys to my young friend saying, "You are old enough to drive, aren't you?" He caught them grinning and said, "Yeah I am old enough."

We got in, him in the driver's seat, her and I crawled in the back. He couldn't start the car not knowing with old Buicks you to step on the gas pedal to start them after ribbing him about it I told him. It felt like we were in the back of a limo the back seat of that old Buick was that big. He asked me where to go I told him to find a liquor store where we could get something to drink.

I realized that at this point I didn't even know her name even though we were now locked in a deep kiss and my hands were freely exploring her ripe plump body. As I reach out unbuttoning her blouse. I said, "My name is Bill if you'd care to know, and my friend driving is Chris." She said her name was," Kathy with a K." As we kissed again, I fumbled with the front clasp of her black bra before freeing her rather ample breasts there small hard nipples exposed to the streetlamps. As I felt the car pull up into a drive Chris had found a liquor store parking lot. He pulled around back as I asked Kathy what she preferred to drink she answered anything. So, I said "Well Chris is too young and you're half undressed all I have is a big hard-on, so I guess I'll have to go buy the booze."

I reached over the front seat opening the passenger door to the car as Chris was staring at Kathy's gorgeous tits I smiled at her as she started to cover them, I said "Ahh at least you could let him look at them, please. He hasn't seen anything like them since before basic" She looked up at me with mischievous twinkle in her eyes saying, "I guess he can look?" opening her blouse to show Chris her big tits. I said, "They are so beautiful aren't they Chris!" he mumbled something as I closed the door and walked to the store.

Inside I grabbed a twelve pack of cold beer some ice and asked for a pint of Ever Clear, which for those of you that don't know it is, one hundred and ninety proof pure grain alcohol, legal white lighting. I paid the guy behind the counter he grinned at me, and I headed back to the car.

Once in the back seat with Kathy I bent to kiss her nipple which was still very hard I ask Chris if his dick was as hard as Kathy's nipple. He gulped saying "No it is harder." I told him "You should show her!" so he whipped it out to show Kathy as we leaned over the front seat. He had a nice-looking cock about seven inches long and almost purple. I fondled Kathy's breasts while pinching her nipples Chris started jerking his rod until I said "We need to find a better place to play than this parking lot. And it looks like Chris could use a young lady of his own. Unless you'll do him too?"

She said, "He can watch, but I want you."

I asked Kathy if she thought we could go to her place since the base was out of the question, she said she lived in a place with a house mother and no visitors were allowed in the rooms. So, I said that it sounded like we should just go and park somewhere. If she could find a friend for Chris, we could get a motel room. We'd all popped a beer by now and Chris had stuffed his dick away while Kathy was rubbing mine thru my pants. Chris started the car and pulled out.

Kathy suggested we go by her place to see if anyone was around that wanted to go out with Chris. She gave Chris directions as my tongue circled her nipple and my other hand massaged her other breast. Her free hand had now found my zipper tugging it down freeing my own seven-inch rod.

Her breathing was getting a little ragged as my attention increased on her breasts, but she was able to get Chris to the front of the huge house she lived in. As he pulled up, we broke apart and I helped to get her clothes back together. As she got out of the car, I told her to grab the first girl she could find for Chris and hurry back.

She came back about ten minutes later alone saying no one was in right now but maybe in an hour or two. I told Chris to drive out to the country and we could have a few drinks and get to know each other better. He started up the Buick and I started up Kathy taking her bottle of beer and pouring a good shot of Ever Clear into it. Not that she really needed it. When we'd meant she had already been drinking?

I grew hard again as her hand went into my pants stroking me as she sipped her beer. We kissed as I worked her buttons open then her bra once more, I could see Chris trying to watch in the mirror and hoped he wouldn't wreck my car as Kathy undid my pants pulling them down passed my knees giving her free access to my pulsing cock. Her hand felt so warm rapped around my shaft. She tilted her head back draining the last of her beer then handing me the empty. She went straight for my cock stuffing all she could into her wet mouth her tongue swirling around its head and the underside as she sucked on it like it was a missile popsicle. She found her rhythm as Chris found a place out in the corn fields to pull over shutting the motor off. For a moment all I could hear was the slurping sounds Kathy was making sucking my cock I looked up to see Chris had turned around in the front seat to see Kathy's head bobbing in my lap.

I reached down pulling her skirt up over her ass exposing her black panties to Chris, as I toasted him with my beer; I rubbed her nice firm ass with my hand. I could tell Chris was not just watching us in the back because I could see his arm moving in time to Kathy's head.

I took a hit off my beer wondering how I was going to get Chris fucked if he blew his wad all over my front seat watching Kathy suck my cock. So, I just reached up and pulled Kathy's panties down over her ass to her knees as my hand slapped her ass cheek she moaned around my cock and sucked harder quickening her pace. I moved turning Kathy's ass to give Chris a good view. Chris's eyes almost popped out as he saw her naked pussy facing him. My hand smacked her again and again; then moved to feel her wet vagina.

Her aroma filled the air making me want to fill her mouth. Chris was groaning in the front seat as I fingered Kathy's cunt. She was moaning around my aching cock. I told her Chris was about to blow his nuts watching her get finger fucked and suck my cock. She was so wet you could hear my hand stuffing her tight pussy, as Chris jerked himself off. I pulled Kathy around, so she was on the seat and motioned for Chris to come over behind her he almost jumped over the front seat. Then got up behind her as I slipped one wet finger in her tight ass, Chris wanted to bury his meat deep in her cunt but as he tried, she put her hand back pushing him away. Shaking her head back and forth mouth still on my cock, I figured she wanted me in her first, but she just kept sucking my cock. Chris started jerking off again behind her on his knees his cock over the crack of her ass.

Looking at the scene Kathy's head bobbing in my lap Chris's eyes rolling back in his head I knew I was about to fill her mouth with my cum. She must have felt me twitch because at that point I felt her cunt squeeze down on my fingers as she moaned. I saw the first shot of cum squirt out of Chris's cock arching to land in Kathy's ass crack. Kathy jumped as Chris's hot cum hit her ass triggering her own climax as he shot more spurts of his cum around her ass from his still pulsing cock. It was all too much for me as I pulled her head back squirting my own load into her open mouth then stuffing her head back down to let her suck up the last spasms. She swallowed every drop then licked me clean.

Chris lay back against side of the back seat and I against the other as Kathy curled up in my lap licking my softening cock. I brushed her hair back and said, "Wow that was hot watching Chris cum all over your ass like that, while you were giving me one great blowjob!"

I reached out and grabbed some beers opening one for Kathy and me then handing one to Chris. Kathy moved up resting her head on my chest rolling to face Chris. I reached for the bottle of Ever Clear again pouring a shot in everyone's bottle. So here we were out on an old country road Kathy had lost her blouse it lay on the floor, her bra hung open by only the shoulder straps I helped her out of it, her breasts now bared. Chris had left his pants and shoes in the front seat, his soft cock now almost hiding in blonde curls. My pants were wrapped around my ankles as I worked them the rest of the off along with my shoes. The front of Kathy's skirt was just covering her nether region. I found the zipper so I could remove it. I could feel Chris's cum from her ass on my leg. as I pulled her skirt down exposing her darker brown muff Chris reached out to slide her panties and skirt the rest of the way off over her heels. She didn't seem to mid now. I reached down running my hand in between her moist thighs opening them to Chris's view. She was now fully exposed to Chris's view, and she could see his cock beginning to stir.

I said, "I bet you can't drink your beer before Chris's cock is hard again Kathy."

While my finger found her clit, I stroked along its side then circled it slipping down to her moist opening then back up and past it again; I brought my wet finger to my mouth to suck her juices as my other hand circled her hard nipple. She sipped on her beer slightly moaning.

Her breathing was picking up again as her eyes half closed, she was enjoying the feeling, the pleasures my hands were giving her body. She became wetter each time my hand went to her open cunt I felt her juices mix with Chris's cum on my leg. Her clit grew larger as it exposed itself from the folds of pink flesh as I pull them open. Her pearl was glistening in the pale light of the moon. I looked up to see the lust on Chris's face as he watched me masturbate this young lady in front of him. I knew he wanted to reach out and join me as my own cock was beginning to stiffen against her ass cheek. This must have sent a massage to her fogged brain. Because her eyes came open to see Chris's eye's glued to her dripping pussy and his cock standing stiff again.

I said, "I guess you lost the bet his cock is hard and you haven't even finished your beer." We all laughed then she began to chug her beer. I said, "What do you think you should have to do to pay off the bet?"

She didn't answer just moaned a little more. "I guess I'll let him watch you cum then let him lick my fingers." I said.

I asked her if she thought anyone had come in yet. Just then a car passed, I suggested we go someplace more private and comfortable like a motel. They both agreed Chris got out and went to the front seat got his pants on as I work on Kathy's swollen clit. As the car started Kathy started cumming again. We drove back to town with Kathy cumming again and again on my hand by the time we reached her place my fingers were beginning to prune, and the car smelled of pussy. I helped her up as her climaxes subsided. Handing her, her blouse, I held up her bra and panties and tossed them to Chris. She buttoned her blouse then half ran up to the house.

The house was dark but soon we saw a light come on the third floor then go out after a few minutes then another this one stayed on longer but went out too. Then in a few minutes down the steps she came with a small suitcase in one hand. She got in the car and said, "I am really sorry, but nobody wants to come out at least the ones that are here."

I said, "That's too bad for them but we can still have fun though right." They both agreed.

I Said to Chris "To a motel James and step on it I have a very hard cock I wish to bury in this young women's cunny! Quick now or you shan't be allowed to watch."

Kathy giggled while Chris laughed and replied, "Oh please sir I will hurry, I will!"

With that he pulled away and I flipped Kathy's skirt back up while kissing her. I pushed her back against the side of the back seat. Then lifting her leg up to the back of the seat I went straight for her pussy. I pulled her to my mouth as I covered her wet slit with the flat of my tongue licking from the rosebud of her tart asshole right thru her pussy up and over her clit. I could feel her shudder as the car found the highway and the lights flashed by.

I continued to feast at her treasure licking, kissing, sucking every centimeter of her pink wet flesh until she was squirming in my arms breathing hard and crying "Oh god yes, yes, yes I am cumming I am cumming..." It seemed she might have pasted out as she had one last almost violent climax then just slumped in the seat. Her breathing slowed as I softly licked her till her legs wrapped around me with her arms pulling me up to her, kissing my mouth.

I felt the car slow as we hit the off ramp of the highway looking up, I could see the neon light of the Holiday Inn as Chris pulled around the side just out of view of the office. As I finished pulling on my pants and shoes, I stuffed my shirt into my pants as I got out of the passenger side of the car.

I walked up to the office and rang the night bell. An older gentleman came to the window. I asked if I could get a room for my wife and I tonight, he laughed and said, "Sure that'll be $19.95." pushing the registration card under the glass window I gave him a twenty-dollar bill and the card after I filled it out, he gave me a nickel and a key to room 169.

Saying "Have a good night." as he turned and walked away turning out the light and the vacancy sign.

I walked back to the car my hard-on having softened some. Opened the door and got in the back seat next to Kathy who had rearranged herself. I told Chris the room number as they both smiled. He pulled out of the parking space then drove down to the room parking again in front. There was a 24-hour gas station quickie mart at the corner, so before we went to the room Kathy and I went over to it and grabbed another twelve pack of beer and pint, as Chris took the other stuff into the room. He went down to the ice machine with the bucket from the room.

As Kathy and I sat on the bed drinking our beers I had opened and poured some Ever Clear into our bottles, but to be honest a little more in hers than in mine. I began to undress her again but stopped and said, "Maybe we should wait for Chris after all I told him if he hurried, he could watch me stuff your tight pussy full of hard cock." So, we sat waiting for Chris sipping our beers. We just kissed.

The room had a king size bed with a night table on either side and two chairs with a round table in between at the foot of the bed next to the wall; a mirrored vanity on the other wall with a door leading to the toilet and shower.

There was a knock at the door I got up to let Chris in with the bucket of ice. We put the beer and ice in the sink. While he opened one for himself, he took one of the chairs as I went back to Kathy on the bed.

I took a long pull on my beer then leaned over to kiss Kathy full on the mouth. I saw Chris lifting Kathy's panties to his face breathing in there pungent aroma. I took Kathy by the hand pulling her up from the bed I reached over to turn the room radio on some soft rock from the college radio station came out thru the speaker filling the room. I took her in my arms as we danced to the music swaying slowly. The song ended as our hips were grinding together, we kissed as the disc jockey announced the next song it was a fast one something they might play in a club where they had girls dancing. It gave me an idea and I pulled the chair out a way then helped Kathy step up onto it as the commercials ended and the song came on.

The chair was solid, Kathy was just short enough not to be too close to the ceiling she was about 5'4". She had long brown hair down to the middle of her back, big brown cow eyes you could almost fall into. Nice full red lips and light freckles I could now see, or saw, for the first time it was the first time I had really taken the time to look at her. She was on the plump side full figured, but still very curvy. As she danced to the music, I told her to strip because she had lost our bet earlier. She looked at me and started unbuttoning her blouse again not having her bra, I had given that and her panties to Chris earlier, and she had a bare chest in short order. Her large tits bouncing to the rhythm they looked to be 38 or 40 D's nice and firm with a very flat tummy and even more freckles! She threw her blouse at me landing on my head. Now she worked the skirt first turning her back to us then flipping it so her tight round ass with Chris's dried cum still on it and more of those freckles could be seen. Then she turned again to face us flipping the front up to show us her big brown bush darker than her hair and very curly. Her legs were bare and covered with freckles too her feet in her heels. She dropped the skirt to the chair seat then stepping out of it flipped it to me with one foot. There she danced naked before two men she had only meant hours earlier as the song ended. Another began she looked at me and said, "Your turn now Bill."

She stayed on the chair as I started unbuttoning my shirt pulling it from my pants. I slipped out of my shoes very nicely I thought, well I didn't fall over. Kathy waived at Chris saying, "You too. If you're going to watch, I get to watch you jerk off."

Chris got up pulling his shirt over his head he'd already kicked his shoes and socks off. We stood next to each other undoing our fly's Chris with blonde hair almost white and light blue eyes with very fine chest hair. I have brown waive hair and lots of dark chest hair with dark blue eyes. As our fly's opened our cocks bounced out together mine just a bit thicker than Chris's maybe but his was almost purple in color we worked out of our pants as we watched Kathy and she watched us. Our heads were just even with her hips and ass. As the song ended, I told Kathy she should have Chris wash her ass where he left his cum or maybe make him lick it off.

mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers
12