One Night

Story Info
A short fantasy of light bondage and more.
2.1k words
4.39
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short fantasy for a friend

*

You have agreed and now it starts. In your mind, you ask yourself if you are ready, but you are so intrigued by what you think may happen, that you are ever so slightly excited.

And so it starts..

I reach out and take your hand in mine, and lead you to the bedroom. The lights are dim, but you can make out the familiar room, you have been here before many times, but this time will be different than any other. I lead you to the bed and pull you close to me. I wrap my arms around your waist and kiss you with a passion you have not experienced up to now. As our breath softly mingles between our slowly parting lips, I whisper 'ready?' to you. You can hardly even get out the soft moan of approval that escapes your lips...

I slowly unbutton your blouse one button, and trace my fingers ever so softly over the now exposed flesh. You feel your nipples tighten as the touch is barely felt, not unlike that of a soft feather on your skin. I hear your soft sigh and realize that you are ready for more, but wishing to take you by surprise, I rip the blouse from you in one swift move. You gasp in shock, and a moment later I pull you again to my lips and kiss you deeply. Feeling your breath come a little more feverishly, I slowly break the kiss and ask again, 'Ready?'

Again as if you are unable to speak, you utter a soft moan of approval and find yourself being pushed onto the bed. I reach out and pull your right hand over your head and bind it in one of the cuffs you saw fixed to the corners of the bed when we entered the room. I again reach out and bind the left hand the same way and slowly and softly trace my fingers down your arms, causing you a shiver that you are unable to stop.

I slowly trace my hands over your breasts, feeling the silk of your bra under my hand, but feeling the warmth through the sheer fabric. I also notice your nipples have hardened and are straining against the silk for release.

Next I slowly trace my hands down your legs. I get to your left ankle and quickly pull it and bind it to the corner of the bed. You test the binding by pulling against it, and find it doesn't allow you much freedom. And as quickly as that, your right ankle is bound too.

Now you lay exposed to me and my desires. Glad that you still have your skirt, panties and bra still on.

Since you are bound and 'helpless', you feel a certain anxiety given the situation, but you also realize there is a certain amount of excitement there too. And somehow it seems the excitement is winning the war in your head.

You become aware that I have stood up and have removed my shirt. You strain to see me in the dim candlelit room. You long to feel me again touch you, kiss you, hold you. But you cannot do anything; you are helpless, bound there on the bed. You can't understand why you agreed to this, but it is some how very erotic, and the moisture gathering in your crotch tells you your body is excited even if your mind is yet not sure.

Again I lean to kiss you and you instinctively try to wrap your arms around me, and can't move them much at all. It is a little frustrating but you think I will tire of this game, free you, take you, and make love to you as we have done so many times before.

You become aware of my hand stroking your stomach, and tracing the waist of your skirt. It tickles a little and you smile and laugh a little. I slowly break our kiss and slap you on the upper inner thigh and demand to know what's so funny. The slap brought you back to reality quickly, and my words are still echoing in your head when you feel my hand trace your silk panties. Without any conscious thought your hips press to my hand. But I slowly trace my fingers down your thigh and slap it again. This time the sting causes you to gasp, but you feel my fingers tracing the outline of your silk again and somehow you find it exciting as the sting subsides and you realize the sensation is even stronger. Again your hips press to my hand and this time I reward you with a soft stroke of your heat through the silk. But it lasts for only a moment, but in that moment your eyes closed and you sighed softly. I slap your other thigh and that brings you back into the moment.

You can't believe you are getting excited from being slapped but the wetness you feel between your thighs gives you away. Nor can you believe you agreed to this in the first place, but at the same time you can't seem to wait for what is next...

You feel my hands tracing over your stomach and up to your breasts. I trace my hands over them softly and your chest lifts to meet my touch. And all at once I tear the silky cloth from your breasts exposing them to my bare hand and I roughly grope them. The feeling is not all that unpleasant, it is firm and unyielding, but somehow it feels good and you don't want it to end. You feel the sensation of my finger and thumb close against your hard nipple, and slowly the pressure increases until you feel it start to become uncomfortable, and at that moment it stops and I release your nipples.

You sigh from the feeling of the blood rushing back into them, and then without warning my lips are at your breasts. I slowly trace my tongue over each nipple and then take one into my mouth and suck it hard. I suck it hard and feel your nipple swell against my tongue. I release it and as it slips from my lips, I softly blow on the wet skin causing it to tighten even more. Just because I believe in being equal, I repeat this on the other breast.

You can't believe you are getting excited from being treated like this and still even more shocking is the feeling that you don't want me to stop; you actually find yourself wanting more...

I lean into you and kiss you deeply again pressing my hands against your breasts again, and squeezing your nipples. Your kiss deepens and for a moment we are one in that feeling. Then I increase the pressure on your sensitive nipples and you wince from the feeling, not sure you like it but not sure you want me to stop either. What a quandary you are in, finding out that there is some part of you that wants to completely submit to me and another part afraid of what it might say about you. I slowly release my grip on your nipples and glide my hands to your waist. I undo the button at your waist and slide the zipper down. I slowly push on the fabric and instinctively your hips lift from the bed allowing the cloth to slide free from your hips.

I quickly release your right leg and slide the fabric free of your leg and as quickly rehook the binding. Now all that is covering you is the silky fabric of your panties. I slowly kiss my way down your neck to your breasts, pausing on your swollen, sensitive nipples and then continue my slow torturous journey toward your heat. Kissing and licking all the way to the waist band of the silk.

I slide my fingers into the waistband of the silk and push it down. Again, without hesitation your hips lift from the bed allowing me to slide them down. Not wanting to waste any time I tear the hip seems apart and toss them aside. Now completely naked I inspect your beauty again, this time looking at you with a different perspective but still feeling deeply in love. I slide my fingers up your thighs and trace a finger up through your wetness. Noticing the glistening dampness on my finger I bring it to my mouth and lick it. You look on in awe; not sure you liked watching me lick your juice from my fingers that way, but secretly hoping I might do it again for you to watch.

I reach for the one of the candles on the table next to the bed. These are not regular candles, they are specially designed to melt at a lower temperature, but you don't know this, as I hold it above your stomach and turn it slightly watching carefully as a single drip falls. It lands on your stomach and you jump with the burn. It is hot on your skin, but not scorching. Another drop follows the first one landing near the first one, again it is hot, but seems a little less now as the drips start to accumulate on you, you become aware of them but they are not unpleasant. Then slowly I start to work the drips upward between your breasts. You start to wonder what I have in mind; will I drip on your breast, your nipples? I don't give you much time to wonder as I hold the candle over your breast and let the hot wax fall onto your sensitive skin.

As the wax lands on your breasts and nipples coating them with the fragrant wax, you become aware of just how wet your heat has become. Then without warning, a drip, followed by several more, land on your inner thighs and above your clit. Your body reels from the hot wax and the burn. But being bound, you can only move a little bit. Your heat is fully exposed to the dripping running wax, and is overcome with wax and the burn. Your body tells you it hurts, but in your mind, you want more you can't comprehend why your mind and body are in such conflict.

I put aside the candle and let you rest for a few minutes as the wax hardens. As the wax sets up, I start to peel it off you. I notice the redness left from the heated wax and when you are cleaned off sufficiently I lean in and kiss you deeply. Instinctively you try to grab hold of my neck but are unable to because of the bonds. You whimper slightly.

Next I reach for something else. It looks like a cloth sack, only slightly larger than my hand. I bring it toward your body and you decide it is just to clean off the wax better. But then it touches your skin and you instinctively jump at the sensation, your body could not immediately tell you it was hot or cold, but there was a temperature extreme and you jumped. It is a cloth sack filled with ice, cold and wet is the sack, and it is sliding on your body where the wax landed. It feels very cold and you try to get away from the cold, but there are parts of your body that need soothing from the wax assault.

I use the ice cloth on your body in the order I dripped the wax on you, firs the stomach, then up between your breasts, then across both breasts lingering on the nipples, then on down to the thighs and finally letting the icy cloth come into contact with your heat. You can't help but moan loudly as the ice settles onto your clit and the cold burns deeply into your heat. As the cold settles into a burning cold sensation you become immersed in the sensation on your clit trying to gain some relief from it. You start to feel your clit grow numb to the cold; your eyes close tightly and a tear slides down your cheek. You start to pant desperately trying to slip yourself from the burning cold, unaware I have removed it already.

While your clit feels on fire with the cold, I slide into place a clit clip, you barely notice it, but you do notice the nipple clips I place on you. These lovely tight clamps grab your attention...