One Night: Another Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lower my lips, and lick them. I move closer, and blow lightly on your pussy lips.

Do you want me here, my lips on yours, I ask you, my voice still posh, still in character, but lower. I quirk an eyebrow, and open my mouth.

I lick your pussy, whole, keeping my tongue wide, wider. Your entire lower half bucks, and your hands move to my head, to hold me in place. The cries you normally keep inside are leaving your mouth as full bodied shrieks, and I feel you cum in my mouth already, your little nub so hard, so ready.

I lean back, and wait until you are no longer breathing so hard. As you look at me, I lick the taste of you off my lips. You smile at me.

"Rory, you look amazing." Your smile quirks a little. "The christmas do, again? Twenties themed?"

I nod, and roll my eyes. You laugh, before getting up.

"I need you to stay there for a second, can you do that?" You say, and you look flushed still. I nod, a little concerned.

You get up, and half walk, half run to our bedroom. You come back out with an envelope.

"Happy christmas," you say, as you hand it to me.

The thing contains two tickets to Canada, and I feel my heart begin to flutter; I hadn't dared, hadn't dreamed.

You get down, next to me.

"I know you're meant to be standing, or sitting, but Rory, will you-"

"Yes, oh god yes!!" I scream at you, hurling myself into you. I kiss whatever I can get my lips to; hair, cheek, face, your sleeves. You push me back, laughing, and show it to me; the ring.

It's an emerald, a true deep green. I love them; you know that.

"I love you," I say; I'm crying the words out of a choking throat. You smile your own tears.

I love you too, you say.

12