One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,927 Followers

Lauren thoroughly soaped up her shoulders and then let her hands slide down the slope of her breasts. She reached back and felt around with her left hand for the soap as her right hand made circles around her lover's left breast. She found the bar and brought it to Roxanne's chest. Soon she had both of her breasts well lathered too. She kept circling her hands around her tits, enjoying their weight and the way her slick hands gilded over them. Roxanne's nipples were hard and pointy and each time Lauren's hands slid over them she would sigh and make small sounds in her throat.

Lauren squeezed the slippery, soft flesh in her hands and leaned forward to kiss her. Roxanne's lips were soft and inviting, they parted immediately at the touch of Lauren's. She pressed her tongue into Roxanne's mouth and felt the redhead began to suck gently on it. Lauren released her breasts and pressed forward until Roxanne's shoulder blades were pined against the tiles.

Lauren's upper body was pressed tightly to Roxanne's and their mouths were locked together. Lauren released Roxanne's tits and let her hands go to her lover's shapely butt, which she began to lather up. Her own damp breasts were pressed against Roxanne's and they slipped against them as she moved her hands on Roxanne's ass. Her own nipples were hard and sensitive and the gentle friction sent jagged shocks thorough her tits as they slipped against Roxanne's.

Roxanne moaned into her mouth, which Lauren found wildly exciting. The smaller woman's hands went around Lauren's shoulders. In doing so their nipples dragged against one another causing them both to gasp, breaking their kiss. Roxanne licked Lauren's upper lip sensuously and Lauren shivered. The smaller woman smiled impishly and they resumed their deep kiss. This time their tongues battled one another, each trying to push into the other's warm mouth. Lauren's hands were still busy, and soon her little lover's ass and back were also slick and soapy. Lauren broke the kiss long enough to hand the soap cake to Roxanne.

"Your turn," she said smiling.

Roxanne took her time lathering her hands up, but Lauren didn't give her the chance to draw it out too long. She pressed back against Roxanne and kissed her again. Their tongues resumed the sweet battle and she felt her smaller lover's hands on her back. Roxanne slid her hands down to Lauren's ass, which she began to massage, working up more of the lavender scented lather. The scent of the soap mixed with the steam to fill the room, but Lauren could also smell something else, a delicate undertone that was the scent of their arousal.

Lauren returned her hands to Roxanne's ass and began to massage the soap in. The firm globes of her friend's butt were incredibly soft to the touch. Lauren remembered the way they had looked with her handprint on them. This made her even more excited and she dug her fingers into the yielding flesh. She let her hands drop to the point where Roxanne's legs met her body and cupped her cheeks. Roxanne moaned again. By this time she had lost the battle, and was busily soaping up Lauren's behind and sucking on her probing tongue.

Lauren stiffened her index finger and ran it along the crack of Roxanne's ass. The soap soon made a slick channel and her finger glided easily up and down. Whenever it crossed the small rosebud of her rear entrance Lauren could feel the shivers run through the redhead's small frame.

She pushed her finger downwards until she could feel Roxanne's pussy and then brought her finger up and stopped right over rear entrance. She slowly ran her finger back and forth over the slippery track, probing at each entrance as she touched it. Roxanne's hips began to jog involuntarily whenever her lover's fingers toyed with her.

Lauren pushed her finger into Roxanne's slick pussy and felt the velvety tightness enfold her finger. She worked her finger in and out until it was coated with Roxanne's natural lubrication. She then drew it back up until she was pressing against her anus. They were still kissing and Roxanne's eyes were closed. Lauren opened hers and watched her friends face as she pressed down with increasing force on her rosebud. She gently massaged Roxanne's asshole working her juices into the opening and around it. She slipped her hand back down and forced it back into the redhead's pussy getting more of the slippery fluid on her fingers. She returned to the smaller woman's rear and massaged more of the lubricant into her hole. Roxanne seemed blissfully unaware of where this was leading, and continued to passionately kiss Lauren.

Lauren knew from long and sometimes embarrassing conversations, that Roxanne liked anal sex as much as she did. She again stiffened her finger and pressed it against Roxanne's rosebud. She moved her hand slightly and the angle changed. The slickness of both her finger and Roxanne's ass came into play and her lover's sphincter yielded to the pressure. Lauren's finger slipped in up the first knuckle before Roxanne's body tensed and gripped her fast. Roxanne's eyes shot open and she tried to speak but Lauren only kissed her harder. Her eyes held surprised panic but she was unable to do anything to stop the gentle intrusion.

Her hands gripped Lauren's butt tightly and then relaxed as Lauren's finger pressed further into the tight, hot recess. Lauren held her finger there just enjoying the sensation of Roxanne's inner muscles gripping the intruding finger. She pulled it back, reveling in the way her friend's ass gripped her finger, like it didn't want it to leave. She pressed in again, this time keeping up the pressure until her entire finger was lodged in her little friend.

Roxanne's body relaxed and her eyes closed again as she returned to soaping Lauren's back. Lauren waited and then slowly withdrew her finger until just the tip was inside and then slowly pushed it back in. Roxanne emitted a surprised little exclamation but did not resist. Lauren continued to ravage Roxanne's mouth with her tongue and slowly built up a rhythm while fingering her tight ass.

Roxanne pulled Lauren tightly to her and kissed back with increased passion. She let her hands come around Lauren's hips and began to soap up her crotch. Her touch was soft and tender and soon Lauren's pubes were matted with lather and her pussy was slippery with more than soap. Roxanne's finger slipped between her lips and began to stroke back and forth over her inner folds. Lauren jumped when her lover's fingers first brushed her clit. After a while she slipped her finger into Lauren's hot slick channel and soon matched her rhythm.

For a long while they stayed there, pressed tightly to one another and lost in their own sensations. Lauren's recent orgasm had left her sensitive and she began to respond to Roxanne's delicious fingering. Her hips began to rock back and forth, meeting Roxanne's thrusts. This brought the heel of her lover's hand into contact with her over heated clit on each thrust and she could feel her orgasm building quickly. This one was different from the powerful one she had had earlier. It was less intense, if just as pleasurable, but very different almost calm in comparison. She shook and humped against Roxanne's hand riding the waves with ease this time. Roxanne held her tightly with her free hand and Lauren rested against her friend's chest until the spasms had subsided. When she could stand again Roxanne withdrew her finger. She smiled seductively and brought her finger to her mouth, sucking it clean. She made a distressed face and jerked her hand away from her mouth like it was hot. She licked her lips once and then spit. Lauren looked at her quizzically.

"Soap tastes nasty," she commented and then broke into a fit of giggling. Lauren tried to keep a straight face but it was impossible.

"That's what ya get for being bad," she finally managed.

Lauren reluctantly withdrew her finger from Roxanne's ass and pulled the smaller woman back until they were both under the water. The warm jet washed the soap from their upper bodies. Lauren pulled Roxanne tightly to her, feeling her tits pressing into the smaller woman's full soft boobs. Roxanne's arms snaked around her neck and she held her with a strength that was surprising. They kissed again passionately.

They stayed like that for a long while, bodies pressed tightly together with the warm water running down their chests and pooling between them. Lauren returned her finger to Roxanne's backdoor and pressed against her. It slipped in easily this time, almost like her lover's ass was happy to have it back. She quickly reestablished the rhythm she had had earlier and it wasn't long before the little woman began to respond to Lauren's renewed assault. She pressed back against Lauren's hand and moaned softly around Lauren's tongue. Lauren maneuvered her around until Roxanne was pressed into the corner with her legs spread slightly. She pressed her thigh firmly against Roxanne's wet, soapy crotch.

Lauren started to finger her faster and with more force. This had the effect of driving Roxanne's pussy hard against Lauren's thigh each time she drove her finger in. Lauren established a rhythm she was happy with and grabbed a tit with her free hand. She squeezed it and felt the warm skin and its texture, like raw silk under her fingers.

Roxanne was moaning continuously now and Lauren found the sound incredibly erotic. She broke their long kiss and began to nuzzle Roxanne's neck. Roxanne groaned and began to hump against Lauren's thigh of her own accord. Her pussy was wet and slick but it wasn't soap and water now. Lauren drove her finger in faster and faster and began to pinch Roxanne's nipple between her thumb and forefinger. This brought a long series of moans and sighs. Her lover was getting close now and Lauren was learning to recognize the signals.

Lauren drove her finger in deep and wiggled it around, while banging her thigh against Roxanne's pussy. The redheaded woman screamed as she came, and it was music to Lauren's ears. The ability to make her lover loose control like that was intoxicating.

She kept it up until Roxanne stopped shaking and quivering and then withdrew her finger. The water was beginning to get cold so she grabbed the washcloth and rubbed Roxanne down with it. She smiled to her self when her smaller lover jumped involuntarily as the cloth touched her nipples and pussy. Roxanne took the cloth from her and washed the reaming soap from Lauren's body.

Lauren shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. She took one of the big fluffy towels and held it out for Roxanne. The redhead stepped out and Lauren wrapped it around her and began to towel her off. By the time she finished Roxanne's pale skin was rosy pink. Lauren wrapped the towel around herself, and took Roxanne's hand and half led, half dragged her out into the main room. Roxanne was giggling and grabbed a towel, which she tried to wrap around herself.

She was trying to hold up the towel she had wrapped around herself, when they reached the bed. Lauren snatched the towel off and pushed her none to gently onto her back.

"What?" she started.

Lauren dropped to her knees and pulled Roxanne towards her until her ass was on the edge of the bed. She put her smaller lover's thighs on her shoulders and smiled at her.

"Oh no, I can't take any more!' Roxanne protested.

Instead of answering Lauren kissed her thigh. The skin was warm and soft and her lips barely brushed it. Roxanne stopped speaking and struggling and moaned softly. An aftershock from her recent orgasm ran through her small frame, and Lauren smiled. She kissed the place where her legs joined her body, and trailed her tongue along the sensitive crease. Roxanne shuddered and her legs drew up involuntarily. Only her lack of leverage kept her from pulling away from Lauren's probing tongue.

Lauren gripped her tighter and continued to lick her soft skin, working her way closer and closer to her hot little pussy. Roxanne moaned softly, while she tightly held onto the comforter. Lauren reached her damp, pubic hair and kissed her firmly at the top of her slit. This brought a gasp of pleasure from Roxanne's lips.

The scent was part lilacs, and part arousal, and thoroughly sweet to Lauren's nose. She used her fingertips to part the puffy lips of her lover's pussy. The inner folds were still sticky with the juices from her orgasm and glistened in the light. Lauren used the tip of her tongue to trace along her lover's lips, and then plunged in to lap up the sweetness she found there.

Roxanne wiggled and squirmed as her lover's tongue caressed her most sensitive areas. Lauren took her time, tonguing and licking her with slow, soft strokes. She purposefully avoided Roxanne's clit except for occasional touches. Slowly, she built up the tension in her lover's body. She was beginning to pick up on the things that made Roxanne feel best by this time.

It did not take long before her lover's hips began to jog and her breath came in sharp gasps. Lauren was not going to tease her much this time because she had plans for the evening. She wanted Roxanne to be relaxed and happy, but not exhausted. She flattened her tongue and swiped it repeatedly over her friends love button. Roxanne tossed her head from sided to side and screeched loudly.

Lauren sucked her hard little clit into her mouth and gently bit, using her lips to cushion her teeth. Roxanne screamed like a banshee and came. To Lauren it felt like her friend was having a seizure, her whole body seemed to be shaking. Her thighs clenched tightly to the sides of Lauren's head and then slowly relaxed. Lauren got up and wiped the wetness from her face. She lay down next to her smaller friend, and held her as the aftershocks rocked her. Roxanne curled up in her arms and was soon fast asleep.

Lauren decided to let her rest and quietly got out of the bed. She went to settee with the phone book and sat down. It took her several minutes to find what she was looking for.

* * * * * *

It was nearly four in the afternoon when Lauren sat on the bed next to Roxanne. She was sleeping deeply, her chest rising and falling in a soft rhythm. She had rolled up under the comforter at some point during the day. Lauren bent over and kissed her shoulder several times working towards her neck. She murmured something in her sleep and then woke with a start.

"Shhhh," Lauren said quietly and kissed her cheek. She relaxed and smiled at Lauren and then yawned. Lauren had to smile; she was so damn cute sometimes.

"What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

"Nearly four, time for you to get up sleepy head," Lauren replied.

"Do I have to?" she asked in a voice that was very childlike.

"Don't make me tickle you," Lauren said chuckling softly.

"I'm up!" she responded sitting quickly.

Lauren reached to the bedside table and handed her a hot cup of coffee. She took it and sipped on it for a while before she spoke again.

"Why do I have to get up?" she asked at last.

Lauren looked at her and considered just how to respond to that. Her plans were all made but she had not been able to decide how to approach this part of it. She had hoped a glib answer would come but she found herself sitting quietly while Roxanne looked at her expectantly.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me," Lauren said, haltingly.

"A date?" Roxanne asked, looking at her strangely.

"Yes, a date," Lauren replied.

"What do you mean by a date?" she asked after a moment's hesitation.

"Just that. I am asking you if you would go on a date with me," Lauren said, feeling foolish. Maybe this had not been such a good idea after all she thought.

"I don't understand," Roxanne said.

"What's not to understand?" Lauren asked.

"What do you mean by a date? We have been going out together since we got here," she said.

"I know, but that has been as friends. I am asking you out as my date," Lauren patiently explained.

"Oh," she said softly. Lauren watched as she realized what was being asked of her. Lauren was very interested in how she would react and watched her face closely. She could see that Roxanne was considering what the question implied, as a blush rose to her cheeks.

"Well?" Lauren asked when the silence became unbearable.

"I would be happy to," Roxanne said in a whisper.

"Thank you," Lauren said as she kissed her cheek. She sat back and looked intently at her smaller friend. Roxanne seemed to be lost in thought.

"You had better go and get ready," Lauren said smiling.

"Where are we going?" Roxanne asked as she shrugged off the comforter.

"It's a surprise," Lauren replied rising.

"But I need to know what to wear," Roxanne said as Lauren helped her up from the bed.

"Dress casual dressy," Lauren said happily.

"Casual dressy, some help you are!" Roxanne groused as she disappeared into her own room.

Lauren smiled to herself and went to her bathroom to get ready. She put her hair back in a ponytail since that was the easiest way to deal with it. She quickly put on her makeup and brushed her teeth. She looked in the mirror critically for a moment, and then a wry smile creased her face. She would never understand what Roxanne saw in her, and she knew that the smaller woman thought the exact same thing when she looked into the mirror.

Lauren shrugged out of the oversized sweatshirt she was wearing and kicked off the comfortable sandals she favored. She tossed her sweatpants on top of the shirt and went to her dresser.

As she donned her plain bra and panties she could not help but wonder what Roxanne would choose to wear. She laughed out loud when she realized what she was thinking about. Lauren had never considered underwear as anything more than a necessity. She had found it amusing that Roxanne was slowly changing her mind about that. Not that she was interested in wearing any of her lover's frillys, but she had to admit her little lover's lingerie did make her more desirable.

Lauren pushed those thoughts from her mind and struggled into a pair of comfortable black jeans. A black silk blouse and black, dressy boots completed her outfit. She hung her new pendant outside of the blouse where its garnet eyes winked at her.

Satisfied with her appearance she sat down and turned on the television. An hour passed and she was beginning to fidget. She wondered if perhaps Roxanne was having second thoughts. Lauren got up and went to the door but it was locked. She knocked on it and heard a muffled voice on the other side.

"What?"

"Are you about ready?" Lauren called.

"Getting there," Roxanne replied.

"Well hurry up!" Lauren called back.

"Patience!" Roxanne called back.

Lauren snorted and went to the kitchenette. She poured herself a generous drink and went back to the settee. She was on her second drink when her impatience got the better of her and she knocked on the door again.

"Yes?" the muffled voice called.

"Are you coming or not?" Lauren demanded.

"Be there in a minute," the voice replied.

Lauren threw her hands up in frustration and returned to the settee. She was about to get up and beat on the door when it opened and Roxanne came in. Lauren's mouth dropped open and she just stared without making a sound.

Roxanne wore her hair long tonight and it fell around her bare shoulders in a gentle cascade. Her dress was absolutely beautiful; it was black silk embroidered with oriental dragons in a slightly less dark shade of black. The bodice was tight with a scoop neck that revealed a good bit of her cleavage. The skirt was straight and fell only to mid- thigh. Her legs were encased in delicate black stockings with seams up the back and a rose embroidered in black lace just above her left ankle. She had on black stilettos, with four and a half inch spike heels, these buckled around her ankle with small silver buckles and a thin strap. Her nails were bright red and so were her lips. Her makeup was impeccable and she had obviously spent a great deal of time to get it just right. A belt of silver discs around her waist completed the outfit.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,927 Followers