One Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Tired & lonely, she finds much-needed break.
6.4k words
4.77
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rumour
Rumour
4 Followers

I had just moved into my own place, the first place that was truly mine. No connections to my past, family, friends, anything. It was mine, all mine, and I was loving it. Loving it, but still, I was bored, tired, just needing to get out of my place, the boxes still piled up, and no matter how many I went through, the pile never seemed to diminish. In fact, I'm sure it even grew a time or two, right in front of my eyes, looming over me as if to say, you'll never get done.

So, after taking care of my bedroom, I showered, shaved every part of my body, and dressed. My jeans felt so wicked against my almost bare mound. A soft tuft left right at the apex of my thighs, a bit of covering for my thick, abundant folds. I checked myself in the mirror, black, baby doll t-shirt, jeans riding low on my hips, my ever present Air Force issue black jungle boots, and my black leather, silver jolly roger lined belt. Looking at myself, I thought I didn't look half bad and more then anything, I was comfortable. With a nod at myself in the mirror and a deep calming breath, I turned off the light and headed out the door with my jacket, before I lost my nerve.

I hadn't been on the bar scene very long.. maybe a few months, I just wasn't a drinker and I'd partied myself out by the time I'd turned 21. You know how it is, it's just not as fun anymore when you can get it without a fuss. The fun was always in trying to see who scored, the thrill of the chase I guess.

My ex wife and I had broken up about a year ago and now I found myself needing company, human contact, I had been lonely way too long. It wasn't really the physical side of things, I mean sure, I was missing being touched, kissed, pressed against. I yearned for someone to hold me and make me feel complete, in only the way a true coupling of mind, spirit and body can. That wasn't all of it though, I missed having an intelligent conversation, someone stealing the fries off my plate. I missed just having someone there that loved me, and would let me love them. Shaking my head and snorting softly in disgust, I pushed all thoughts of my ex wife, out of my head.

Slipping through the throng of people crowding the bar, yelping softly as someone accidentally elbowed me in the side. Shaking my head, if this wasn't the only bar in town I knew, I'd have gone somewhere else, it was a great place, but man it got so crowded on a Saturday night. Snagging a barstool, I ordered a shot of Tequila and a Corona, knocking the shot back immediately as I tossed a twenty on the counter nodding my thanks to the beautiful brunette bartender.

Glancing around the bar, I saw Chief out on the dance floor, man it had been a little bit since I'd seem him. As always, some sweet young thing was in his arms, gazing up at him adoringly, looking like she'd lay down and spread her legs for him right then and there. I was willing to bet she probably would have too, with the slightest bit of encouragement from him.

Chief and I had met several months back here at the club. He'd tried to pick me up and after talking for a while, we found out we frequented some of the same online chat rooms. Amazingly enough, we'd already known each other for about three years in the cyber realm and were really good friends online.

The seduction stopped right there, he knew that I preferred women and decided not to ruin our friendship and we definitely became even better friends because of the respect he showed. Not having seen each other for a little bit online we sat, drank and talked the night away. We caught each other up on everything that had been happening. He was more then sympathetic, if not a bit surprised, that I hadn't found someone yet. He knew all about the breakup and rotten way things had ended after years with my ex.

I have to say though, I felt pretty much at ease with him even though I thought he was heart stopping... Anything my imagination could have ever conjured up as far as his looks were concerned would have fallen short... The ideal man in every sense of the word, a good heart, intelligent mind, wonderful soul, and looks that just made you want to beg.

Short ebony curls around his ears, a thin moustache and goatee and chocolate brown eyes. Long lanky legs, and a well muscled upper body, my god, he could make a woman wet, just by walking past her. His skin was a beautiful shade of golden olive, a bit darker then my own. Another thing we shared in common was our ancestry, he was full blooded Puerto Rican, I was half.

While he was sinfully gorgeous and I admit I felt a bit of a tug there, he knew that the only real use I had for a man, besides being friends, was in fathering a child for me. He had offered about two years ago, sight unseen, to help me out if I ever needed, when I finally felt I was ready. Once we'd met in person, he'd reminded me of it and told me that the offer still stood. He admitted that he wanted me from the word go, but now he was even more eager to volunteer. He never pushed it though, seeming to be content that if I needed him, I'd tell him.

Chief had a pretty dangerous job, it was why he disappeared so often actually. Why it had been around two months since the last time I'd lain eyes on him. He was a Marine, on leave at the moment, usually though, he was on special assignment. He could get a call at any minute and be out the door to some unknown destination. Things he couldn't talk about, you know the whole... "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.. and I don't want to have to kill you", routine.

He always told me that his one regret in life was that he'd never be able to settle down. It was all due to his job, which he was hopelessly addicted too. Another reason he had offered to father a baby for me, he would have someone to carry on his name. Someone he could support and would reap the benefits if anything happened to him while on assignment. It was a real possibility for any of our men and women in the service, but with Chief.. well, I had gleaned that he stuck his neck out more then he was willing to share.

I saw him looking at me as the song ended, a smile on his face, he thanked his young partner for the dance and escorted her back to friends waiting at a table just at the edge of the dance floor. I watched him through the mirror backing the bar, weaving his way through the throng of people skirting the dance floor.

I didn't even look up from my drink when he slid beside me, standing so close I could smell the mixture of cologne, sweat and him... I could feel the heat radiating from his skin, and it was all I could do to bite back a soft moan. Gods it had been way too long for me and the raw sexual energy that was coming off him in waves, made me shiver.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Long time no see Raven.." My given name was Ravinnia, but to hear him whisper my nickname, the name I went by online as well, sent goose bumps up and down my arms. The hair on the back of my neck standing up as the warmth of his breath fanned over my ear and throat.

I turned my head slightly, my eyes already heavy lidded from unbidden desire and the alcohol I felt coursing through my veins. I watched him for a few minutes, without saying a word. He had closed his eyes, and was inhaling deeply. His nose almost buried against the crook of my neck.

I wonder if he could pick up my scent, like I had his. What did he smell? The White Tea body scrub I'd used earlier this evening? The Egyptian Musk, with just a hint of patchouli, I'd put on soon afterward? Could he smell the arousal that I felt at this moment, had felt since seeing him on entering the club? He always told me that I smelled so good, good enough to eat. A telltale blush crossed my olive toned, dusky skin as this thought came to mind.

"I've been around... the question is.. why haven't you?"

I couldn't believe I'd been that bold, and yes, for me, that was bold. I tended to shy away from guys, always having better luck with women. At 5' 2 1/2" and 145 lbs. of curves and muscle, being single now, I'd been chased a bit over the last several months, and the attention made me nervous, but having this man looking at me like this... made me turn into jell-o.

"I've been takin' care of some business." He smiled at me, opening his eyes, I felt totally lost in that moment. Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his, filled with warmth, humor and.. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... Desire...yes, with a capitol D. I knew he wanted me, but it had never been this apparent before, this... tangible.

"Well it's about time you showed up Papi." I'd been calling him that for ages, a term of endearment that just seemed to fit. Gods, his nearness was driving me crazy, my heart thudding wildly in my chest, there was nothing I could do, except take a sip of my beer. I hoped he didn't see my hand trembling as I lifted the bottle to my lips, I couldn't believe I was this out of control.

"What brings you to my.. doorstep so to speak?"

His response startled and thrilled me at the same time.

"Been thinking about you since the last time I saw you. Couldn't get you out of my head.." He cleared his throat softly, looking at me for some sign, some inkling as to what I was thinking. I don't know if he noticed, but I hadn't breathed since the words thinking of you, had left his mouth.

I didn't know what to say and just sat there, staring at him for several more minutes. My heart lodged in my throat, knees trembling and weak. I was so thankful for the stool under me, otherwise I'd have been on the floor at his feet.

He sighed softly and then began to turn away. Reaching out, I grabbed him by the shirt.. it felt so soft and warm against my fingertips. My palm tingling where I'd made contact with him, through his shirt.

Stopping, he turned fully toward me again, looking down at me intently. I almost died when the next words left his mouth.

"Can we go somewhere quieter? Where we can actually talk? Catch up on the last few months?"

He sounded so sweet as always and I found myself agreeing readily. There was something different about him tonight, something I couldn't quite put my finger on, but it was definitely there.

I was breathless when I finally answered him. A soft, "Yes.." coming from me, in such a deep, husky voice, that I startled myself.

He took my hand and led me out into the night, heading for his car. I gave a cursory glance toward my 94' Cougar and tugged on his hand gently.

"I can't leave my car here, mind if we drop it off? Or how about we go to my place? I've got some beer and plenty of food."

His response surprised me, he simply nodded and headed for his car, a strange little smile on his face. Without giving it another thought, I hopped into my car and took off, heading the 3 or so miles to my place.

Within a matter of minutes, we were parking out back of my place. I got out and waited for him to reach me, my hands and body shaking uncontrollably for some unknown reason. I hoped he didn't notice, or if he did, he chalked it up to the cold biting breeze of December in St. Louis.

Stopping next to me, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, shielding me from the cold with his body. The look in his eyes, was a question, pure and simple. There seemed to be a need in him tonight, something that had never been there before, in all the time we'd spent together. I felt him reaching out for me, some unknown force between us, trying to pull us together.

All I could do was smile nervously as I took his hand, and led him toward my building. We never spoke a word as we walked into my place, just seeming to relax in each others company on the walk up. He'd been here several times before, though the circumstances this time, seemed as if they were a lot different. I knew what was coming and what was the most important thing, I wanted it.... welcomed it.

It had been so long since I'd wanted someone and they'd wanted me in return. I had spent years being rebuffed by a mate that no longer found me attractive. It had taken it's toll on my libido as well as my self esteem, being told no so many times, just kind of makes you give up and not want it anymore. It was hard for me to believe that anyone could want me after all this time, but there it was... this electric current between Chief and I. It was undeniable, almost tangible in it's intensity.

Taking off my jacket, I hung it up on the coat rack and held out a hand for his. He stepped closer as he pressed the body warmed leather into my hand. My lips parted, breaths coming slow and fast, his nearness had every nerve ending in my body on alert. The heat coming from him seemed to caress the length of me, the feeling was so strong, it left me physically shaken. I hung up his coat and finally raised my head, my gaze skimming over the wide expanse of his chest and shoulders. Up the thickly corded column of his throat, to the strong line of his chin and jaw. What I saw in his eyes, made he gasp softly, and this time there was no hiding it from him.

Desire, tenderness, need... a want so strong that his eyes blazed with it. My gasp only making the look in his eyes that much more intense. He wrapped me up in his arms, drawing me the scant inch or two against him. My body bucked at the feel of his against mine, that initial touch, even still fully clothed, there was only one way to describe it, absolutely electric.

Lifting my chin with a gentle finger, raising my face to his as he bent over me, his 6' 3" plus, 200 lb. frame dwarfing me. His lips brushed mine in the softest, sweetest kiss I've ever known, my heart stopping for almost a full minute. Soft, firm, tender lips, the tip of his tongue stroking along mine here and there. Teasing me as the kiss began to deepen sucking and licking at my lips and tongue..

Everything else faded away in that one moment, and I was lost..I wanted him like I'd never wanted a man before. Riding high on a sea of pleasure, gentleness and desire, his lips stroking and fanning that need inside of me, causing the flames to roar to life.

Whimpering softly, feeling lost as his lips left mine, only to shiver and moan, my arms wrapping around his shoulders, hands sliding into his thick black hair, as his lips found my neck. Chills racing down my spine as the tip of his tongue made tracks up and down the side of my neck. Unable to stop myself from gasping and holding him tighter, as he started sucking on the sensitive skin of my throat, along the side of my neck, my earlobe. It felt like his lips and hands were everywhere at once, my body tingling, trembling.

He groaned softly as I felt his hands gliding over the small of my back. He knew what this did to me, I'd told him myself, my body squirming, jumping, pressing against his, whimpering heatedly in his arms. His fingers tracing along the delicate skin, making me want to climb the walls.

With a devilish chuckle he lifted my shirt and I groaned in delight as his warm, large, slightly calloused hands brushed against my flesh. His fingers finding an ultra sensitive spot, I squealed and buried my face against his shoulder, trembling and gasping in his arms uncontrollably. Oh he was so delightfully devilish....

"You're so hot... so sweet.."

He began nibbling along my throat, until he found the slight hollow at the base. His tongue playing against it lightly, teasingly.

"You feel so good in my arms.. under my hands."

As if to reiterate his last statement, his hands cupped my hips, long fingers splayed against the small of my back. Stroking, teasing lightly as I trembled harder against the length of his body.

I couldn't believe what was happening, this wasn't like me, to let someone I barely knew, touch, kiss, fondle me? My mind argued... you've known him for over three years... But online is different.. Yeah you're right.. this is real... There was no denying what the end result would be, the argument inside of me stopped right then and there. Oh... his hands and lips felt so good, I couldn't stop him... I couldn't stop myself.. even if I had wanted too.

My hands gliding down along his broad back, tugging at his waistband, freeing the knit shirt stretched across his body. With a sigh of pleasure, my hands found his back and sides, fingertips brushing lightly against his smooth, hot skin. Giggling softly as he jumped here and there, his body reacting to my light, inquisitive touches.

With a groan, he let go of me, only long enough to pull his shirt over his head, with mine following quickly. Lifting me up into his arms, the length of my body brushing against his. Arms around his neck, holding onto him for dear life as he brought us eye to eye. Moving forward slowly, he pressed against me, moaning softly as he had me pinned between him and the wall. Both hard unyielding surfaces, one ice cold, the other blazing hot, against my sensitized skin.

His head dipped down and he began kissing along the swell of my breasts. Lips and tongue dragging against the soft, round, heavy globes. My head falling back against the wall, mewling softly at the attention, feeling as though he was worshipping every inch of my body as it was revealed to him.

My knees clasped around his hips, pressing tighter, holding onto him as he shifted me, working the clasp of my bra quickly. The soft scrap of white floating to the floor unheeded as his lips brushed around my areola. Straining against him, nails digging lightly into his shoulders as he held me there, tight against the wall and his hips. His lips traveling along the softness of my skin, leaving behind heated trails as they went.

A cry of triumph coming from my parted lips as he found my nipple, flicking the tip of his tongue against the hard little bud. Taking it between his lips and suckling gently, the warmth of his mouth my undoing. My head rolling back and forth against the wall as I began to grind my hips in little circles against his. I could feel him, hard against his stomach and between my thighs, the warmth inside of me, growing into a tight ball, threatening to consume me.

Sliding his arms around me, he pulled me closer, my legs locking around his waist as he began to carry me down the hall. My bedroom door standing open, he only hesitated for a minute, when he looked into my eyes. I could see the silent question in them as he stood there.

He knew it had been a long for me, between men. He was the first in over 10 years.. my God that made me feel even more nervous then I already was. What if I disappointed him, what if I found at the last minute I couldn't? My heart raced, pounding hard in my breast. I knew despite any fear of failure on my part, I had to try.. I needed him, wanted him.

"Please..." Swallowing hard, my breasts heaving as though it had taken all of my strength to utter that one word.

With a groan he carried me into my room, laying me down in the center of my queen sized bed. Sliding the long length of his body against mine as he covered me.

One knee between my thighs, his lips found and seized my nipple, tugging on it gently, before suckling it deep between his lips. A bolt of desire sizzled through my blood, so strong it left me breathless. I didn't know what kind of magic this man possessed, but he had me under his spell.

Drawing back from my nipple, I whimpered at the loss, looking up at him to see if something was wrong. What I saw took my breath away... He was staring at me, his hands poised above the button of my pants, trembling.

My heart soared as I lay there watching him, breathing in ragged gasps. My fingers gliding along his shoulders, pressing into the warm, tight skin, massaging and stroking the hard muscle beneath my palms. I don't know if it was my touch that urged him on, but I watched as his hands moved to undo my jeans.

He splayed a hand against my belly, pushing the material out of his way, simply stroking as far as my jeans would allow his questing fingers to go. Lifting my hips for him, our eyes met, naked desire and animal need in his, I could see how hard it was for him to hold himself back. I now knew the trembling in his hands was from the want, the longing he had for me. He was holding himself back, a tight leash on the animal inside of him as he did his best not to scare me with his lust and need for possession.

Rumour
Rumour
4 Followers
12