One Night Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that one."

I managed to stop snickering and finally sighed, enjoying the sensation of his body against mine. How many Decembers had I stood outside alone, waiting for my future to come rolling in and sweep me off my feet? I never knew that it would be a New Year's Eve "party" that would finally bring me that future.

For a brief moment, I had to suppress a snicker as I recalled the lyrics of one Blue October song: "18th Floor Balcony." It was a beautiful little ballad about two lovers standing on a balcony, realizing what they meant to one another. "Three minutes," came Jake's voice from behind me, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Three more minutes left in this year. I saw some of the best—and worst—moments of my life this year. I figured out that I was beautiful, I started a band, I made some amazing friends, I wrote some pretty damn good stories, I overcame so many fears, I had some breathtaking fun, I learned so much... and I think I finally won over my true love," I said, turning in his embrace to look at him.

"Sam, I told you," whispered Jake, "I'm not sure if I am in love with you."

"Doesn't matter if you're sure or not," I said, smiling sweetly. "I can feel it in your touch, hear it in your voice: You love me. And tonight, you admitted that you've felt that way for so long..."

"I am sorry I never told you how I feel," he sighed, but I placed my fingers on his lips.

"Shh, baby. Don't ever worry about that. What matters is that I'm here now and we can see what will become of whatever it is that has grown between us. I'm just thrilled that I have finally gotten this chance..."

"Sam," he whispered, leaning so close to me. I felt his breath ruffle my hair, warm in contrast with the still, frigid midnight air, as he said, "Thirty seconds."

"I'm so nervous," I said, reaching up to put my arms around his neck.

"Why?"

"'Cause I've never kissed anyone before. How will I know I'm not screwing up?"

"'Cause I'm gonna show you how," murmured Jake, bringing his mouth so close to mine that I thought our lips would touch.

With a whimper, I asked, "How long now?"

"Five... four... three... two..." he whispered, casting a glance at the phone in his hand where it rested on my shoulder.

"Happy New Year, baby," I whispered, leaning toward him.

Setting his phone on the railing as cries of mirth and the rumble of fireworks and gunfire in the distance marked the change of the clock, Jake whispered, "Happy New Year, Sam," and our lips met.

I moaned against his mouth as a very different kind of pyrotechnics erupted from somewhere deep inside my body, burning my skin where he touched me. I had never felt anything like that kiss, but I had so often imagined it, or dreamed of it. Now, feeling the warm, loving arms of the man I desired wrapped so tightly around me, I knew I had found happiness.

Giving in to his urging, I opened my mouth, feeling his tongue slip between my lips. All the times I had thought about what I would do when I kissed someone flew away on the gentle but cold breeze now drifting down from the hills. It finally occurred to me to kiss him back, but I wasn't sure how. Acting on a whim, I slid my tongue past his into the warm wetness of his mouth, tasting him for the first time.

He too moaned as we stood there in the freezing-cold wind of a new January. But I didn't feel cold. I felt his body, hard and warm, against mine, felt his hands—his left in the small of my back, his right cupping my cheek, turning my mouth into his—holding me tight, felt his soft, warm lips pressed so firmly against mine.

After what felt like the longest, sweetest year of my life, Jake broke the kiss, leaning back and opening his eyes to meet mine. I realized I was smiling like an idiot, but he didn't seem to mind; he too wore a very goofy grin.

"How was your first kiss, Sam?" he asked, running his thumb across my cheek.

"Better than anything I have ever imagined, Jake," I replied, trying hard to suppress the whimper in my voice as I did so.

"Sam," he breathlessly said, "when do you have to be home?"

"My folks'll be in bed. They won't know I haven't came home 'til about nine tomorrow..." I said, gazing at him with the wickedest smile I could.

"Oh, God," he whimpered.

"May I stay?" I asked, slipping my hands down his waist to slip inside the back pockets of his jeans.

"Only if... if you want to," whispered Jake, goosebumps arising on his skin as he did so.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, still smiling.

"More than anything."

"This would be my first time... Help me make it right, please. And, Jake?"

"Uh-huh?"

"It won't be your first, will it?"

"I'm sorry."

"That's okay," I said, smiling at him, more sweetly this time. "I only want you, so nothing else matters."

"Sam... are you sure I'm the one you want to spend your first... night... with?" he asked, holding my face in his hands.

"I've never been more certain of anything in my life," I whispered, taking his face in my hands as well and bringing our mouths together once again.

As the fire of desire passed from my mouth into his, Jake reached behind me to pick up his cell phone. I heard the little be-doop as he turned it off and, still keeping our mouths pressed tightly together, he began to guide me back inside.

One-handed, he slid the patio door shut behind us and we continued into the living room. But sadly, he had to break the kiss so he could turn off the radio and all the lights.

In the second that we were no longer connected, I ducked out of his arms and ran toward the kitchen. Jake, catching on quickly, pursued me there and grabbed my wrists, pinning me against the fridge.

"Why do you want to escape?" he whined, kissing me again.

"Because I thought you'd like a chase..." I replied, smiling that wicked smile again.

With a little moan, he let me go and I took off running, Jake right behind me. Catching me again, he pinned me in the doorway of the bedroom and nuzzled my neck.

"Last chance to escape for real," he whispered, pressing his lips to my collarbone.

"Why in God's name would I do that?" I deadpanned, bending down to kiss his cheek.

"Sam," he whimpered, not sure of what to say.

"I want you and only you. Do you have any idea what I would do just to stay here tonight?"

"I have a few ideas," he said, finally grinning again.

"Wanna see if they're right?"

"When did you become such a flirt, Sam? So sexual?"

"When a night with you came into play."

"You've er, thought about this a lot, huh?"

"Sad to say, baby, but yeah. I'm in love with you. And, unless I'm more insane than I first considered, I have loved you since the day I was born. I was put here to love you, 'cause I sure as hell can't seem to do anything else that feels as right as this..."

"Sam, I want to be your first. Let me make this the best night of your life... Help me make sure it never ever ends..."

The smile fading from my lips, I took his hand and led him into his own bedroom. It was small, and a little cluttered with dirty clothes and a few leftover boxes from his recent move, but warm and cozy. The bed was a big, comfy queen-size, and it looked soft, inviting and comfortable, so I gently pushed Jake back on it so that he was sitting on the edge.

"Oh, Sam," he moaned as I climbed into his lap, resting my knees on either side of his hips.

Slowly, he slid his hands up, from my ankles, to my hips and to my shoulders, holding me there. As his breath picked up, revealing his own desperation, almost equal to mine, I licked my lips and bent down to kiss him.

As he moaned, enjoying my new daring approach, I let go of his arms and reached down to lift my shirt up over my head, breaking the kiss for a moment. When I had tossed the soft cotton unceremoniously to the floor, Jake leaned back, gasping as he saw me.

"Oh, God... You're... Oh, Sam..."

"Coherency is vital, Jake..." I said, giggling.

Feeling the rush and heat of desire radiating out from my center, I took his head in my hands and drew his face toward me. Instinctively knowing what I wanted, he pressed his lips to the smooth place between my breasts, only partially obscured by the white lace of my bra.

I closed my eyes and sighed, at a loss for words to describe how it felt being that close to him. He smiled against my skin as he reached around to unhook my bra.

"Not yet," I said, pushing him away.

He moaned again, this time in frustration, and said, "You're fucking with me, Sam..."

"No, Jake. I do believe that I am gonna fuck you. There is a difference."

"Oh, fuck me," he whimpered, grabbing me and falling back on the bed with me on top of him.

I licked my lips again, enjoying the look in his eyes whenever I did so, and slowly drew my hands up his neck to his face, sliding his glasses down his nose.

"You have such beautiful eyes," I whispered, pressing gentle kisses to each of them in turn.

"Yours are beautiful-er," he said, taking my glasses off, too.

I grinned and then giggled as I felt the warm tender kisses all over my face.

Desire, hot and dangerous, flared inside me and I knew my life would be forever changed by the next morning. But I didn't care. Nothing mattered—nothing had ever mattered—except Jake and my finally getting to love him.

Our mouths met again, more urgency blooming with each kiss. I had never wanted anyone like I wanted him and I could only hope he wanted me just half as much.

"I need you, Sam," he whispered, nuzzling my cheek.

"I need you more than you'll ever know, but please, do me one favor, Jake..."

"Anything."

"Let me take this is as slow as I need to, okay?"

"Your first is scary... I remember. Of course, Sam," he sighed, stroking my face with his fingertips. "I'd love for this feeling to last all night..."

As his hands cupped my face, he drew his thumb across my mouth, tracing the outline of my lips, now parted in desperate desire. With a sly grin, though, I opened my mouth and took his thumb between my lips. A tiny whimper escaped his mouth, but he let me continue.

"You like that?" I asked, sitting up on his belly as I took his hand in both of mine. He nodded and I said, "Good, 'cause this is something I've been wanting to do for a damn long time..."

"What're you gonna...?" Jake started to say, but his voice faded as I pressed his fingertips to my lips.

Starting with his index finger, I pressed slow, tender kisses to each of his fingers, opening my mouth just a bit more with each one. I kissed the open palm of his hand, drawing my lips down to his wrist where I then very slowly drew my tongue partially down his arm, blowing cool air on the dampness I left behind. Jake moaned, dropping his head back on the bed, losing himself in desire.

"Sam..." he started to say, but I interrupted him.

"I'm not through..."

"Oh, God..."

I licked back up to his hand, lapping slowly at the soft, pale skin of his palm, and then took his index finger into my mouth, sucking on it and very gently biting it. I felt his chest rising and falling under me as he breathed harder and harder. Not exactly wanting to stop, I gave his wrist a final French kiss and let go.

"Dear God," sighed Jake, his body relaxing for a moment under mine.

"Did you like that?" I asked, pressing the palms of my hands flat against his chest.

"Yes... It was amazing. I actually almost... er... Well, you're amazing."

Giggling, I climbed off of him and he moved, lying back on the pillow and looking expectantly up at me. I grinned and crawled over to him, my eyes only briefly lighting on the hardness behind the front of his jeans. When our eyes met, I realized we were both flushed, but we didn't seem to care.

"Can I take your shirt off?" I asked. "There's something else I wanna do..."

"Keep this up, Sam, and I won't ever let you go home," he replied, reaching up to run his long, sexy fingers through my hair. "You're doing things to me that I never even knew could feel good... Go ahead, strip me naked. I am all yours..."

With a naughty smile, I slipped my hands under the hem of the soft, grey t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. Jake sat up for a second so it would come off then he collapsed back on the pillow. I threw his shirt over the edge of the bed and pressed my lips to his, kissing him even harder than before. We both sort of whimpered and he gently rested his hands on the firm roundness of my butt.

"Oh, I ought to take my jeans off so I can feel your hands on me while I do this to you," I muttered, straightening.

"Lemme help," Jake gasped, reaching up to undo the pewter buckle of my silver guitar-print belt.

I gasped as he jerked the tight denim off of my skinny hips, revealing the white Victoria's Secret bikini beneath. I flopped off of him for a moment so I could tug the jeans down my thighs. When I was left dressed in nothing but my white bra and panties, I straddled him again.

"What're you gonna do?" he asked again, his face clouding for just a moment with apprehension.

"Nothing special," I said, grinning impishly.

I kissed his lips for a very brief moment, and then drew my lips down his neck, lapping at his collarbone, one of the sexiest parts of anyone's body, in my opinion. He lightly rested his hands on the backs of my thighs as I did this, gasping for air. I smiled at the fact that I could do this to him, arouse him that much, drive him that close to...

Opening my mouth, I slowly drew my tongue down his chest, licking at his smooth, golden skin like a dog. Desire had overcome me, driving any and all rational thought from my mind so that all I could think of doing was pleasing Jake.

As I went lower, he slowly brought his hands up, first to my hips, then to my back, pressing his fingertips into me when I did something particularly well.

When my wet kisses had reached the waistband of his jeans, I stopped, slowly slipping my tongue under the edge of the rough fabric.

"Don't stop," he whimpered beneath me.

"I will. For now."

"Oh, no... No, no, no, Sam. Keep going. Keep going, please," he gasped, gently digging his fingernails into the delicate white skin of my legs.

"Well, if you insist."

With the nimble fingers of a guitar player, I undid his belt and the button of his jeans, pausing before I slid the zipper down. Jake moaned, pressing his hands firmly against my back, urging me on, so I unzipped the jeans, incrementally hitching them further down his hips.

Finally tiring of my delay, he reached down and took the pants off himself, tossing them aside. I grinned at his desperation, amazed that I could do that to him.

"Stop grinning like that, please," he sighed, putting his hands back on my shoulders. "I am begging you now to touch me, Sam. You've pushed me this far... Turning me on without a thought of what it was doing to me. Please, just let me feel your hands on me... please..."

With a knowing smile, I gently brushed my fingers across the thin white fabric that was all that lay between me and Jake. I had never touched a man and frankly, had no clue what to do. But I knew that instincts always kicked in at times like these, and, as Jake moaned beneath me, I knew I would find a way to make him happy. I slid my hands under the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down.

"Oh, dear God..." he gasped, looking down at me as I very gently took him in my fingertips.

"Tell me what you want," I said, smiling at him.

"I don't know exactly," he said, his eyes popping. "But I think you will..."

Biting back a giggle, I took him in my mouth, sliding my tongue along underneath. He felt so good to me, so hard and hot against my lips; the taste of his flesh was like nothing I had ever imagined. I then wondered how I could ever consider myself gay—like I did over the last summer.

"Oh, God... God this is... oh..." he cried.

Jake kept whimpering and moaning incoherencies as I pleased him, licking underneath him and pressing hot kisses against his body. I felt his fingernails in my flesh as I nipped at the end and he gasped, "Oh, not so hard, please..."

"You don't like it that hard?"

He shook his head, closing his eyes as I sucked on him, losing myself in the fact that I was causing him so very many different kinds of pleasure and pain.

"I'm gonna stop now," I said, pulling back. "I want this to wait until... well, later, okay?"

"If you must," he sighed, clearly disappointed at the loss of contact.

"I thought you wanted to make this feeling last all night?" I said, grinning coyly at him.

"That was before you... you... before you touched me, Sam."

"You liked it all, then?"

"Oh, very, very much so."

"Then, do you suppose you could show me some of that same pleasure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh," he whimpered, taking in my partially-covered body.

Giggling, I pushed him out of my way and laid down where he had been, reaching my arms up to touch his face.

"Take me," I said, my voice somber.

"Yes'm."

"My bra first," I gasped, feeling the heat from his hands as he slid them around me.

I put my arms around his neck to hold me up as he undid the clasp. I then lay back down as he held the soft lace against his chest for a moment, gazing at my bare breasts, the cool air of his room making my nipples stiff.

"I'm sorry I'm not... not very pretty. I'm sorry my breasts aren't very big..." I said, feeling guilty that my body wasn't supermodel-perfect.

"Shut up," whispered Jake, pressing his lips to mine. "You are one of the most beautiful women alive—inside and out. Don't ever doubt that you're sexy, Sam, ever. You drive me crazy. And so what if you're not a thirty-six double D? You're still sexy, gorgeous and are turning me on big time right now, okay?"

"I'm gonna cry if you don't shut up, Jake," I said, giggling.

With a smile that I realized I had never seen before, one so sweet and tender, he bent down and pressed a kiss between my breasts. A sigh escaped my mouth and he slowly brought the kiss up to my left breast. Gently cupping my right in his left hand and holding on to my shoulder with his right, Jake opened his mouth and took my nipple in his lips, drawing a moan from deep within me. I wrapped my arms around him, bringing his face closer to me, and pressed a sloppy kiss against his hair.

"Oh, God, how I want you," I whimpered, never before knowing what it felt like to have a man please me like that.

"I want you more," he sighed, slowly slipping further down my body to lap at the hollow of my hips, just above my panties.

"Take me," I said again, raising my hips so he could take my underwear off.

Gasping, Jake slid the panties down, revealing to him the part of me that no one had ever touched before. I kicked the white cotton from around my ankles and very slightly spread my legs, showing him how much I wanted him—needed him.

"I'm yours, Jake," I whispered, taking his hands in mine to press against my belly. "Show me pleasure like I never knew... please..."

"Gladly, Sam..."

A seductive smile parting his lips, Jake bent over me, gently pressing a kiss to my inner thigh. One kiss at a time, he made his way up to my... up to me. Sliding his tongue along the tender flesh of my body, he tasted the wetness that flowed from within me.

"Your honey tastes so sweet, Sam," he whispered, lapping at me.

"Shh, don't call it that," I sighed, taking his head in my hands. "Sounds dirty... Give it a sweeter name, like rain or something."

"Rain..." he repeated, slowing his pace. "Perfect. Beautiful. Romantic... Like you. Sam, I wanna drown in your rain..."

"You may if you keep pleasing me like this."

I then loudly gasped as his tongue flicked over the tenderness of a certain spot.

"Oh, sorry, did I touch something?" he asked, grinning wickedly up at me.