One Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, honey," I groaned, not wanting to lose my orgasm. "S'matter?"

"Sorry," he grunted, sort of shaking himself off. He quickly gripped my hips, rearing back to thrust into me. "I was just thinking."

"Fuck now, hon. Think later, 'kay?"

"Yeah..."

With that, Jake transformed. The man I loved, so shy, tender and sweet, was suddenly overtaken by some hungry, sex-crazed beast. He growled, ducking his head low over my back as he started to move in and out of me with some ferocious speed and strength that I never would have thought him capable of. Stroke after stroke, he tore into me; half the time I felt like my ass was being ripped in two. And oh, the way his voice sounded when he cried my name; lost somewhere between a scream and a groan.

"Jake," I moaned, rocking back and forth in time with his thrusts, "harder!"

"Shut up, you slut!" he barked, slapping my ass again, but harder this time.

"Ugh! S—sorry," I whimpered, realizing that I was suddenly and unspokenly the "sub." Well that, I happily could do. "Please, more, Jakie! More, goddamn it!"

Relentlessly—which was probably Jake's best quality in lovemaking, that he didn't give up, no matter how long it took me to come—he fucked me. His long, beautiful fingernails cut into the pale white flesh of my hips, my butt and my back. I could actually feel his balls hitting against me just below where he had entered me. The bed creaked beneath us with our motion and I worried—however briefly—that someone would hear us.

I always felt so full when his cock was in my pussy, but I could never have imagined what it would be like to have him in my asshole. If you've never done anal, try it once. It may be the best thing you ever do! It creates this naughty feeling, like you're doing something you're not supposed to, and you feel so full all the way up into your throat. It's incredible.

Jake, I could tell, was enjoying it even more than me, though. The way his breath seemed to catch in his throat, the way his hands shook where they gripped me, the way he couldn't stop fucking harder and faster.

And oh, he did go harder and faster. Never before had he fucked methatfast. He must have been a blur as he seemed to be trying to tear my body open. And every time he came in, I swear he hit me harder, making me ache terribly. But it was good—the best pain I ever felt.

As we both got closer, I rested my forehead on my left arm and brought my right hand down to place my first and middle fingertips against my slippery clitoris, which was now swollen and throbbing with need. As much as I enjoyed anal, see, I couldn't come without some clitoral stimulation. All I had to do, though, was gently twitch my finger against it and that would be enough; Jake's "ministrations" to my anus was what was going to get me off.

"Oh God, Sam!" Jake cried, not slowing down, even for a breath. "I'm so fucking close!"

Speaking of breath, mine was gone. I subconsciously held my breath every time I neared climax—somehow, it made the peak better—and, unless I had something to say to Jake or he made my cry out, I usually managed to hold it through my orgasm. All I could do to respond to Jake was grunt.

But then, I felt it. That slow, dark, tingling, beautiful feeling that started somewhere between my clit and my stomach. It was so sweet... but for some reason, it was much harder than before. Oh... oh... OH!

"Jake!" I cried as my ass clenched down on his cock. "J—Jake!"

I was coming, but not like I had ever before. It was a new feeling, a stronger feeling. Something I hadn't yet felt. It rocked me and shook me, making me whimper and cringe. I threw my head back, almost bumping it into Jake's where he was leaning and rocking against me. The orgasm wouldn't end. Even as I felt him tremble and shudder behind me as his orgasm started to roll in, I still trembled and whimpered.

"Fucking shit," I heard him hiss in my ear¸ but from a sort of far away place. "Sam, Sam, Sam..."

At one point during my climax, I lost control of my body and I went into gentle convulsions as I collapsed on Jake's soft bed. My pussy and legs randomly twitched and jerked and my breath came in short gasps.

Finally, Jake collapsed on top of me, his orgasm finished at last and that sort of brought me back to reality.

"Oh, Sam... My beautiful, precious Sammie. You're my angel. My goddess. My dream. Oh, thank you... thank you... thank you, Sam... Thank you..." he murmured, his lips barely parting with each syllable.

I realized we were both gasping, trembling and twitching, our energy spent. Jake was still inside me, softening. His hands found their way to mine and he linked our fingers. Then, he placed a very soft kiss to my cheek and I knew that he too had just had the best orgasm of his life. He didn't need to say thank you. I felt his gratitude in that kiss.

"I love you, Jakie," I hiccupped. "Hap—happy birthday."

"I only love you more, Sammie... And thank you... foreverything."

12