One Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Their arrival at the club.
2.1k words
4.39
14.6k
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thanks to the editor. Words can't express...*

They made their way back to the car without incident. Sarah was sure she would be tripping over her feet with her nerves the way they were. She was safe at the moment, made it into the car, and now they were heading to the club she'd thought so much about. Her hands were getting a little sweaty; her tummy was full of little butterflies. She really wasn't sure why she was so nervous, but she was. The fact of the unknown, the way he had talked to her, the little comments, those things had all thrown her a little off. Turning her head slightly she looked over at Mr. James only to find him carefully watching her. She glanced away quickly, looking at the other cars as they passed by.

"Little Sarah, are you alright," he said sweetly.

"I'm fine, just not sure what to expect I guess," she said trying to cover her current state.

"There is no need to worry, you'll be perfect. Remember this, I chose you."

He had she thought. What was it, though, about that little statement that made her body tingle? Just the thought that Mr. James had chosen her was enough to spark a fire deep down inside her aching cunt. She was already at that point after his simple and easy words; her mind took those and ran. Now, though, he was telling her she had been his choice. Little Sarah that kept a somewhat vanilla lifestyle, was heading to a sex club with her boss whom she'd fantasized about since he had given her the job. Her mind was wandering, moving down thoughts she shouldn't be thinking but she couldn't help it. She still felt the heat of Mr. James' eyes on her. She wanted nothing more then to hike up her dress and let her fingers give him a show.

What was with her? She was thinking like some wanton little school girl that had never dealt with sexual feelings. The whole idea of hiking up her dress and showing him her body made her grow wet and even more aroused. Soon enough they turned down a darkened alley and stopped by a red light. A man opened Mr. James' door and she watched as his keys were given away. He then held his hand to her to help her leave the vehicle. His arm slipped around her waist and they made their way inside.

You would never know the inside looked as it did from the outside. The room they first walked into was full of bright and vibrant colors, dark reds and purples. Colors and fabrics filled the room that seemed to bring to mind only one thing, sex and lots of it. Sarah stood next to Mr. James and looked at the room. Her hands itched to touch the fabrics around her. To feel them on her skin, how soft would they be?

"Sarah tell me what you're thinking?" she felt him whisper in her ear.

"I wonder how soft these would feel on my skin," she said surprised that she would even be that honest and open with him.

"I'm sure nothing is as soft or as beautiful."

Just then the moment was broken by a young woman. She asked Mr. James for some sort of card. Sarah assumed it was an invitation only club and watched as he gave her what was needed. She then ushered them into a room that was full with people, including the one they were there to spy on. Mr. Michael Richards was sitting there with two blondes on each arm, well more so on his lap. He looked her over as she and Mr. James made their way to a couch. Mr. James put his arm a little more securely around her waist and sat her on his lap when they sat down.

"Sir, I hope you will find our various rooms to your liking. Here is a simple list of them. Should we not have one you are looking for let us know and we will do our very best to make it happen. I'll give you a few moments to look it over as I help other guests," she said and walked away.

"You see Sarah our Mr. Richards is here. I also noticed he's got a thing for blondes. Don't worry my little Sarah; he won't get his hands on you. We are only getting information, watching him. So let's look through this list and find a room, shall we?"

"A room?"

"Yes. We'll discuss more later," he said and began looking over the various rooms on the list.

Sarah sat there, her mind going in several directions. She wanted to know what he meant, what plans he had for a room? She also wanted to know how they would find out information on Richards. There was no way she could concentrate by sitting on Mr. James' lap. Her body was already a mass of jangled nerves with him near. She leaned closer and began to look over the list too.

There were mirror rooms, peeping rooms, wax rooms, rooms with paddles of all sorts. The list went on. One happened to catch Sarah's eyes. It was a room that faced the street, where one could look in and see what was going on in the room. It would feel like a person was on display. That simple thought made her grow wet. Mr. James seemed to take notice of where her eyes stopped on the list and smiled.

"I think you like the idea of being looked at little Sarah. That room would do nicely for us," he said, not giving her a chance before waving over the young woman and telling her.

The room was going to be made ready but it would take a few minutes. The woman suggested they have a drink and mingle. Mr. James left Sarah for a moment to get them both some wine to calm their nerves. It was then Mr. Richards smiled at her. Sarah was unsure what to do so she smiled back. All the while Mr. James sat watching while waiting for their wine. He knew that the man would be a sucker for Sarah's look, her simple beauty. It was not in his mind to share her though. He wanted to taste her, to touch her in ways that he thought about since first hiring the blonde beauty. He needed her for the story, to find out exactly what Richards liked.

He took the glasses of wine and walked back to the table only to see the man he'd been thinking about standing there with his two girls chatting away nicely with his little Sarah. He walked slowly, casually. Mr. James wanted Sarah to have time with the man that had brought them to this club, to get a small taste of what brought him to a place such as this. Thinking enough time had passed he sat next to her and gave her the wine while looking into Richards' eyes.

"I see you have made a friend here Sarah," he said.

"He only came over to say hello," Sarah spoke.

"The name is Michael and you would be?" the man said.

"Mr. James will do," he said simply, as though it were enough.

"Well Mr. James, you have a beautiful woman on your hands," he said bending down to kiss her hand. "Let's hope to meet again before the night is through," he whispered near her ear and then left the room.

Sarah sat quietly waiting for what Mr. James would tell her. She hadn't known what to say when Richards had reached her but knew that they were there for a story. He had barely introduced himself when she felt the relief of Mr. James next to her. She was still unsure about this night, about what he expected from her. She was very nervous, yet very aware of her arousal and desire for him.

"Mr. James, your room is ready," the woman said, appearing from nowhere.

Standing, he reached down for little Sarah's hand and she blindly put it in his. She followed, he lead. She could hear people in the various rooms, some crying out in pain, others screaming in ecstasy. Her eyes remained wide and searching as they walked to the room. The door was opened for them and then the woman left. Sarah saw a box on the bed and walked to it while Mr. James moved to the glass window.

She saw a card on the box and opened it. Wear this it simply read. She then knew that this had been some sort of plan. What she had thought to be only a step in her career was actually a seduction by a man she wanted. How long she had wanted him she didn't know, but it suddenly didn't seem important.

Opening the box Sarah took out a filmy blue peignoir. Its hem flowed to the floor, the front splitting open in anticipation of revealing the dainty panties. Simple and elegant, she'd feel like a princess in something so beautiful. The gown would hide nothing, she would be exposed. Laying it on the bed she took off her shoes and peering over her shoulder to see Mr. James staring out the window.

Streetlights played over his body, soft yellow, as he braced his hands on either side of the frame. She stared at him and smiled as she slowly lowered her dress to the floor and then her panties. Sarah looked around and noticed a wash bowl on a table nearby. It was filled with water and red petals, accompanied by a dish of soap and a thick hand towel.

Roses. She scooped up a palm full of water and trickled it over her body. Then, after using the soap, she repeated the luxurious rhythm. Moisture puddled on the planks around her bare feet, making the atmosphere carelessly primitive, wild.

Still looking out the window, Mr. James had his head cocked to the side, as if he was picturing the sheen of fresh dampness over her skin. Naughtiness piqued, she made a few languidly pleasing sounds and finally dried herself with the fluffy little towel.

Then she went back to the peignoir, encasing herself in sin. The bodice hugged her breasts, the smooth material causing her nipples to bead against it. The front slit fanned open to reveal her stomach, her almost see-through panties and a length of leg.

Sarah was stopped cold, she moments ago wanted nothing more to sneak up in back of Mr. James and ease off his shirt, turn him around so he could devour her with his gaze. Now though she couldn't bring herself to do it. She had somehow lost her courage.

He must have sensed the change in her, because he had faced her again, silhouetted by the windows light. After a long pause, he walked toward her, a smile slowly crawling across his face. It wasn't one she usually saw on him; this was full of promise, of seduction.

"Sarah..." He was bathing her with another endless gaze, seeing all of her for the first time. "You're more than I ever imagined." He paused. "How many men have loved you?"

The personal question startled her. She wanted to give him a count-on-two-hands number, to bluster and present herself as a real pro. She was too rattled to lie though.

"Three," she said, wanting to add a phrase like pathetic, huh? Just to lighten the mood, to dig herself out of this sudden hole of revelation.

"Were you in love?" he asked.

She couldn't see his face; it was tinted by darkness.

"I thought so. But...well...none of the men worked out." She tried to put her tough act again. "Not that I'm any worse for it."

"They came out the losers Sarah." He finally moved to her, his steps slow and sure.

Now Mr. James was standing in front of her, all six feet plus of him. With practiced ease, he reached out, cupped both palms beneath her breasts like a man getting ready to quench a thirst. Sarah flinched, stoked hot by the motion of his thumbs lightly rubbing over her nipples. Then, when he coasted his hands lower, she held her breath.

He sculpted her, memorized her ribs, her waist, her belly, her hips and thighs. Then around to the back, where he trailed upward, over her rear, the small of her back.

There, he stopped, massaging, making her sway with every touch of his hands. This was it; this was the moment young Sarah had dreamt about....