One Night Ch. 08

Story Info
The tale begins to get tangled with the next step.
1.5k words
4.38
11.6k
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. James wasn't sure what to make of what just happened. He suspected he'd given away too much with his body. Oddly enough he wasn't all that sorry. He was feeling something, something more then what he planned on but it was there none the less. He wondered though what Sarah wanted? Was it just the story, just her career? Time would tell.

He picked her and laid her soft body on the bed. Grabbing a cloth from the rose water filled basin he washed her. He cleaned himself from between her legs. He paid extra attention to the soft, delicate folds. His fingers moved over her, lingering, taking it in, and putting it to his memory.

"You are a true beauty Sarah. I've never known a woman like you."

Sarah was left without words. Her mind was completely blank. For a reporter it wasn't a common trait. She always had words falling from her lips, onto the computer or notepad. Now was just too much. She had just had the most amazing sex with a man, no her boss. She watched him carefully as he moved back to the water and wiped his own body.

What a perfect specimen she thought. A soft smile crossed her face as she studied him. His shoulders, arms, his chest, he amazed her. The man was simply perfect. She let out a soft sigh and felt the bed give way as he joined her there. His hand moved up her stomach, touching her seemingly because he could not help himself.

"Will you be ready for this Sarah?"

"I will be but tell me Mr. James..."

"Sarah call me Scott for the moment. It's only right."

"Well then Scott, what is it you want from me with him? To get him into bed?" she asked a little upset.

"No. You won't sleep with him. I would not let that happen. Just get close. Play to him. Get him to let his guard down with you sweet Sarah."

"I'll try. It's all I can do. When do we begin this charade?"

"We should go now. He's got to be out there in the lounge area. I'll let you walk alone. Know this though, I'll be very close," he said before leaving her.

Sarah moved over to the armoire where a robe laid waiting. She felt bare putting nothing else on but that was the game she was playing. She slipped the satin over her body and tied the robe closed. All the while she felt his eyes on her, watching her and it warmed her. Slipping into the heels she opened the door and left without a word. Her mind was a jumble of various thoughts.

What she would say to Richards? How she would get close enough to find out the things he liked to do. The very things in public he said he was against. That was part of the job though. Sarah remembered this was her chance, the big fish. She glanced around the room looking for the man. He was there, a blond still on each side. She shook her head, made small eye contact and moved to the bar.

"Jack, on the rocks please," she told the man.

"Where's you friend?"

Sarah shuddered slightly as she felt the voice more then heard it. She was looking at the bar but knew it was game time so she turned to face Richards.

"I'm sure he'll be along eventually," she flashed her bright smile.

"Wore him out did you. My kind of girl."

"Perhaps. What kind of girl is that Mr. Richards?" "Oh I believe you know the type," he said running his hand over her robe to where it tied. "The kind that enjoys these kinds of knots, being tied up, getting spanked, for starters. Is that you?"

Sarah took a sip of her drink that was placed in front of her. Was that her? Could be she enjoyed the feel of being bound, being helpless. She hadn't every tried such things but now that she was thinking about it, she might have to.

"Perhaps I am Mr. Richards."

"I could show you Sarah. You would enjoy it."

The guy was cocky. She had just been with another man not too long ago and here this man was telling her how she would enjoy it with. She knew she'd have to get more. Play it out longer before she'd have enough for a good story.

"You think so. Why don't we sit and you tell me more. Let me know what I've been missing and what you can give me," she didn't wait for an answer but took her drink and swayed her hips to a chair and table in the corner. It was then she saw her Mr. James in the room. He made no move toward her, just spoke with some ladies at the bar.

Richards followed her, seeing her partner had entered the room but paid her no attention. He assumed she would be his, free for the plucking. So as he sat down he smiled while looking at her, his hand on the table, watching her before speaking.

"I think you've lead a sheltered life sexually. Now you want to try, to experiment. Don't you?"

"You could say that. I'm open to knew things. What about you? What are you into?"

"I like my girls tied up. I like to hear them begging, cry for it before they get it. I like to be in control Sarah. To have you at my mercy. Completely under my control. Would it scare you?"

She thought for a moment, seeming to take it in. She wanted that but not with him. Yet she had to make him believe that there was a chance.

"Scared, no. It would turn me on to be taken like that. To have to trust in the man completely, give myself to him."

"That's very good to know. I have toys for just such occasions. I think you'd like that," he said moving his hand to cover hers.

"Toys? Like what, a paddle? You will have to forgive my ignorance with it all. I'm so new to it," she smiled at him, flirting.

"Yes, toys just like that. There are paddles, whips, various other things that while they give some pain they also give pleasure. You know that two are so close, one leading into the other. It's all so very erotic."

"I get that feeling."

"So why don't you move closer Sarah. Come sit on my lap and lets talk some more. Tell me more about you."

Unsure of it all but not wanting to lose what she had been working so hard for she stood. Her eyes locking with those of Mr. James. Sarah lowered her head and moved to sit sideways on Mr. Richards lap. Her hands resting on his chest as they became comfy.

Mr. James watched it all unfold. He sat back, silent, seeming to be speaking with the ladies around him. All the while just watching Sarah. His pulse beat double time when he saw that man touch her. He was acting very possessive and wasn't sure why. Then when she moved to his lap he nearly lost it. He had to play it cool otherwise all would be lost and this hypocrite would be lost. So he just watched through grinding teeth and downed another shot of whiskey.

"What's to tell? Just a girl wanting to try new things, find out exactly what I want."

"The man you are with, who's he?"

"Someone I met on the street. We met a few weeks ago and clicked. He and I haven't been together long and it's not exclusive," she said running a finger over his lips and watched as he sucked on it.

His hands gripped her hips as he sucked harder on her little finger. Richards tasted her, devoured her. There was something about this girl's innocent feel that he liked. He wanted to strip her bare and make her beg for him. He could feel his body responding, could picture her before him. Tears falling from her blue eyes and she pleaded for release. She would be a beauty he decided. Then suddenly she was gone, pulled from his lap.

Richards looked up to see Mr. James standing there, holding Sarah to him. His eyes showing anger, he had tried to handle what was happening but failed. That never happened to a man like him. He had control. He never let these things under his skin. Yet he had. He'd lost complete control when the man began sucking on Sarah's finger, grabbing her and holding her to him.

"She's spoken for," was all he said and turned them away. He didn't speak just walked, silently to the room.

"Dress Sarah. I was wrong about this."

She was a mess. Picking up her clothes she stepped into them. She didn't understand what was going on with Mr. James, Scott. He had asked her to do this yet now she didn't know. Maybe she'd done something wrong. She couldn't have enough information against Michael Richards after such a short conversation. There was no way. The door opened again as she looked at herself in the mirror. Then she followed behind him. She had no idea what had just happened but planned to find out.