One Night Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, please, please don't!" I cried, arching my back against the pain and pleasure shooting through my body.

"Delicious," he purred, sucking roughly.

His left hand found my right breast and he pinched the nipple tightly, digging those long, sexy nails into my sensitive skin. I found myself whimpering and moaning incoherently. I hadn't beenthat turned on in a long time and I was enjoying all the teasing pain and pleasure. As his mouth slid to the other breast, Jake slipped his left hand down over my stomach, lovingly caressing the pale, smooth skin with his soft palm, then slowly slipping it down between my legs. I felt the nerves in my loins leap at the sudden contact and I moaned softly in appreciation, almost forgetting that I was in character.

"Uh... oh, Jake..." I whimpered before remembering. "Oh, please don't do this. It isn't right. I don't like it. Please..." I begged, my voice breaking with need.

"You're mine, slut. Not a thing you can say is going to change what I'm gonna do to you," he softly said, looking up at me from my saliva covered breast.

Meanwhile, his hand still cupped my mound, and my hips, of their own volition, rocked gently into his grip, giving vague, childish pleasure to the sensitive area under the silky satin. Gingerly, he pressed his middle finger into the folds of skin through the fabric, causing friction to brush my eager, throbbing clitoris.

"Oh, yes," I whimpered against my will. "I mean, please... Stop... I ambegging you!"

"I kinda like that," said Jake, grinning up at me. "Why don't you beg me to stop, bitch, and maybe... just maybe I'll think about stopping."

"Please. I care about you, Jake. I—Ithought I knew you. I am begging you not to hurt me. I know you're good somewhere deep down and I am pleading to that part of you. Please,please stop. It's not too late to let me go. I'm begging you,please, Jake!"

"Sorry, my sweet little fuck, but you're not getting away from me. I've been waiting for this way too long."

"You lied," I cried, dragging out the last word with plenty of sobs. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you're fucking hot and I wanna fuck your sweet, tight, delicious little cunt until I can't anymore."

"You're evil," I whimpered, crying. "So that's what you're gonna do? You're just gonna fuck me?"

"Yup."

"So," I said, dropping my voice to a whisper, "tell me what you're gonna do..."

"Oh... okay," he whispered, kissing my tummy. He raised his voice and said, "Oh, yeah, bitch. There's so much I wanna do to you, you'll be begging me to stop. Begging. I wanna taste your wet little cunt, drink all that sweet, warm honey from your pussy and then ram my big, hot cock up in there—all of it! And I am gonna slide it in and out over and over and over and over until you can't take it anymore. I am gonna fuck you so goddamn hard you won't know what hit you. I wanna hear you scream and cry andbeg and moan. I wanna tear you apart. I am gonna make you mine like nothing you ever imagined..."

Even in his words of false anger and hate, I heard the love and romance he always felt. He still wanted me to feel good and he was still a hopeless romantic, even in his dirty, disgusting threats.

"No, please!" I cried, suddenly fighting hard.

"That'sit!" he barked as he bitch-slapped me again. I cried out and he did it again, but harder. I couldn't help the soft whisper, begging him to do it again, so I felt his hand again, this time low on my hip, as close to my ass as he could reach the way I laid. His nails dug into my arm where he gripped it with his other hand and he slapped me again. The pain was so fucking sweet and he could tell I was enjoying it. But he whispered, "I can't stand hitting you, Sam."

"I'm sorry, Jake" I whispered back, "but don't stop."

"I won't..."

Jake reared back and slapped my face once more before growling, "You will shut the fuck up and enjoy this, bitch, or I will make it hurt. You will hurt so badly when I am through with you, don't make it worse!"

All I could do was moan.

Next, he grabbed my ankles and shoved my legs up against my stomach, spreading my thighs so my pussy opened up before his hungry brown eyes. There was a long pause as I felt his hot breath on my yearning wetness. But then, I cried out in pleasure as his tongue brushed my clit.

"Yes!" I cried, forgetting again. "Uh, no,please! It hurts!"

"Shut up! You want it to hurt worse, bitch?"

"No," I whimpered, seemingly terrified. "Please!"

"Then shut the fuck up!"

His hand once again slammed against my ass and my pussy clenched as he did so, revealing to him how much I was enjoying it. He licked into my navel and then trailed his tongue down to my clit, latching onto it and sucking hard like a hungry child. His tongue flicked against the tip of it inside his mouth and his teeth grazed its little pink hood. I trembled under him, my pleasure beyond description.

I kept my feet up and he knew I would, so he let my ankles go and gripped my ass cheeks with his hands, digging his claws in 'til he drew blood. I cried out in genuine pain, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My pussy was watering uncontrollably as he slowly drew his tongue down to my vagina, lapping at the sweetness now flooding out of the eager opening. I couldn't help humping my hips up against his face in need and I thought I heard him chuckle softly.

I wanted to come with his tongue in me, but he drew it down again—to my asshole! I cried out as he slipped it inside, my tight muscles contracting even tighter around his tongue. His fingernails still tore into the soft white flesh of my ass, but I barely noticed as he fucked his tongue in and out of my anus, my pussy still weeping with need. I had no idea he would do that and I was in pleasure beyond English words.

"Uh, aahhh... Oh, J—J—Jake! Oh, oh, oh, oh! Uuhhhhhhh... Yesss... J—Jake, baby..."

I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move, I couldn't hump, I couldn't even breath. I wanted so desperately to bring my arms down and embrace him for the pleasure he was giving me. I wanted to hold his head tighter against me, but I couldn't.

Suddenly, one of his hands left my ass and three long, skinny, sexy fingers were thrust viciously into my aching, soaking, throbbing, needing pussy. He fucked them in and out in the same rhythm as his tongue in my asshole and I was squealing with delight. My eyes I squeezed shut, and my lips were trembling. My fingers, tied up over my head, were tingling and nearly numb. My clitoris was begging, and I prayed that Jake would know what needed to be done. My heart rate was nearing that of a rabbit pursued by a carnivore. I could barely get enough air to my lungs to keep me from passing out.

"Jake!" I begged, needing it to stop before I fainted, needing just one touch in the right place to end it all.

As if reading my mind as he often did, Jake took his right hand from where it still gripped my ass and placed his thumb against the place where his other three fingers were fucking my cunt. Once wetted, he dragged the thumb up to my clitoris and hit it suddenly, violently and quickly.

"JAKE!!!" I screamed as my orgasm hit with all the force of a speeding bus. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!! OOooohhhhhhoo! Oh, God! Oh!"

Girl cum squirted out of my pussy onto his hand as his tongue still thrust in and out of my clenching ass. His fingertips hit my G-spot over and over as the orgasm rocked my body, making me tremble and quake, my eyes half shut. I felt consciousness slip away for just a heartbeat as I recovered from the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Oh, Jake," I whimpered as his tongue slid out of my ass for the last time.

His fingers still gently fucked my G-spot, sending smaller waves of pleasure over me relentlessly.

"Open your eyes, Sam," he whispered.

I did so, looking up at his shining brown ones, and smiled weakly.

"Was it all you imagined?"

"There aren't words," I whimpered. "Thank you, darling. My darling, Jake. My baby... It was wonderful..."

"Good," he growled, suddenly grinning, "'cause I ain't through with you, you little fucking slut!"

I don't know why, but after such a powerful orgasm I had sort of thought it was over. I should have known Jake wouldn't quit until he was satisfied. He would never stop before he'd fucked my cunt and I was grateful for his persistence.

Now, Jake pulled my ankles down, dragging me lower on the bed. I wriggled and fought against him as my pussy still throbbed from the spectacular orgasm.

"Don't fight it, bitch," he purred. "You should enjoy this."

"No... please," I begged, giving him puppy eyes. "You don't have to do this..."

"Yeah, I do. You are a slut and a fuckingbitch and youdeserve to be fucked! You're a filthy little whore and I am gonna make you hurt. I am going to make... you...bleed..."

"Please, I'm begging you, Jake. Please don't hurt me."

"Shut yourfucking mouth, bitch!"

Here, Jake bitch-slapped me again, only harder this time. I could tell after what he'd just done to me, his confidence was overflowing and he was figuring out how far he could take things, what he could and could not do.

It should be noted that, aside from hearing him call friends across a room, I had never heard Jake raise his voice and each time he did it, I felt just a tiny bit saddened to see that side of him. Yet, this was also the side of him that thrilled me and sent chills down my spine and had just given me a climax like none other.

Straddling me like a man on horseback, Jake pulled his shirt off, revealing that flat, smooth, golden stomach that I had so often teased and trailed my tongue over. Every curve and dip in the flesh of his chest and abdomen was so beautiful and just looking at him made me wet again. He reached down to unbuckle his belt—one made of webbing and with a buckle that looked like that of the seatbelt in a car— and tugged his pants off, careful to keep pinning me to the mattress. I now got to see the sweet bulge in his shorts and was thrilled to think it was for me—and also how hard he was working to keep his own desire in check. He hastily pulled his boxers off and I got to see him in all his glory. Oh, just the sight of it made my mouth water. I wanted to take all of him right then.

"Are you... are you gonna stick that... stick that in m—me?" I asked in a timid whimper.

"You want it in your mouth, bitch?"

"No!" I cried, shaking my head quickly, sending fake tears flying.

"Too bad..."

He crawled so that his cock brushed against my lips before straddling my head, his knees above my shoulders, hooking behind my arms. With one hand, he grabbed my hair and yanked, hurting me and making my head tilt back. I cried out, begging him no, but he quickly thrust, sending his cock all the way down my throat. He did it so swiftly that I nearly choked. My eyes started to water in genuine, but I didn't want him to stop. Iliked him forcing all that hot, hard flesh in my mouth.

"Blink three times real fast," he quickly whispered, "if you want me to stop."

I gave a barely perceptible nod and screamed against his flesh. Hardly a sound came through, but it sounded pained and I liked the effect. Jake parted his lips as he sighed, clearly enjoying the way my throat felt undulating around his member, before he suddenly and violently started humping me. Oh, I'd never imagined having my mouth raped, but that seems like the best way to describe what he was doing to me. He did it so hard and so fast I really thought I would choke. I barely sniffed little gasps of air in through my nose. I felt like I was drowning, but oh, it was wonderful. My pussy was weeping as he did it harder and harder, over and over. I screamed—or tried to—around that gorgeous cock and Jake could only smile sadistically. I fought my bonds as he gripped my head with his hands, rearing back 'til only the head of his cock rested on my tongue, before thrusting back in so quickly, I was afraid one of us would get hurt. When just the head was in my mouth, I could taste his tangy precum and I knew he was so close. I wanted desperately to bite down, but this wasmy masochistic fantasy; he wasn't supposed to hurt.

"Oh, that's some sweet mouth," he groaned, pulling out suddenly, just when I knew he was about to go, "but I have so much more planned for you before I give in."

"Please stop!" I sobbed, genuinely gasping for air, my voice breaking. "I can't take anymore! I am begging you, please!"

"Shut up!"

Jake's hand made contact with my face again with a resoundingcrack. I squealed in pain and he laughed. Oh, that laugh terrified me. Jake had never laughed like that before.

"If I didn't know better," I whispered, "I'd swear you were enjoying this..."

"I could certainly learn to," he purred, kissing me gently on the cheek. "Now..."

His cock throbbing and slick with my saliva, Jake bent low over me, sliding his tongue along from the hollow of my hip up my stomach. I sighed as he did this, but had to stifle a childish giggle as his tongue slid up the hollow under my arm. Up he took it to my wrist where he bit down viciously. I cried out as he drew blood.

"You tasteso sweet," he growled, nuzzling my ear. "And I want to fuck you.Hard."

"Please don't..."

"How many times to I have to tell you, bitch? Shut thefucking hell up!"

Another bitch slap.

Without warning, Jake had swung his hips over my body. I felt the head of his cock hit my slit as he landed. I looked up and saw the eagerness and joy in his eyes as he looked down at my weeping pussy. A tender smile was on his lips but when he looked up at me, it was suddenly greedy, hungry... and dark.

"Jake," I whimpered. "Please, no..."

His hands slid up to my neck and wrapped around it.

"You say another goddamn word, you filthy whore, and I will kill you."

At the same time, I was terrified and thrilled like never before.

"Please..."

"I will, bitch. I'll fuckingkill you."

"You don't have the balls," I softly said, biting my lip, going for the "sick of being bullied" approach.

"Don't—don't test me, you cunt," he said, faltering as if my ploy was working. His grip on my neck tightened and he looked both scared and angry. I liked the effect. "You wanna see what I'm willing to do to you? I don't need you alive to fuck, you know. I could slit your throat andthen get off. Wanna see?"

"No," I whimpered.

"Then shut... the fucking... hell...up."

I whimpered as Jake reached down between us to grip his throbbing, hot, rock-hard cock. He gently stroked it for a second before rubbing the head up and down my slippery slit. I bit my tongue so I didn't moan in pleasure. Slowly, he slipped the head inside my cunt, then, and then pulled it back out. Over and over he did that, teasing me. My hips, of their accord, bucked up to meet him. Finally, he reared back and thrust all the way in. He did it so hard that I cried out in real pain.

He reached down and brought my legs up, resting my calves on his shoulders. I hadn't felt my pussy so exposed before. I liked how it felt stretching around his beautiful cock, which was now throbbing deep inside me. The way Jake was gasping implied just how much he too was enjoying it.

"I wanna hurt you..." he purred, nuzzling my cheek.

"Please, don't..." I begged.

Jake opened his mouth and trailed his tongue down my face to my neck. Without warning, he bit down viciously on my neck, drawing blood almost instantly. I squealed, unable to hide all the masochistic pleasure shooting through my body. It was beautiful, disgusting, ungodly, and oh so sweet.

"Kiss me just once," I whispered, wanting to be reminded that he did love me.

Nodding, Jake lowered his face over mine, brushing his lips across my cheek and to my lips. I parted mine and felt his tongue slip inside as he pressed his mouth hard against mine. I moaned into his throat, feeling so happy, so wicked. But his kiss was tender. Slow, passionate. His tongue brushed my teeth, the very back of my throat. His hands gently stroked my sides, up and down as we kissed slowly. Finally he pulled back.

"Enough of that bullshit."

He opened his mouth and licked up my face from my jaw to my eye. It was amazingly disgusting and I liked it.

Then, without warning, Jake drew back and fell into me. He fucked me so hard that I screamed.

"Shut up," he hissed, wrapping his hands around my throat again. "Every time you make a noise, bitch, I am gonna fuck you harder. You want it to hurt that bad?"

My mouth went dry. I wanted with everything I had to scream, "Yes, yes, yes!" but I couldn't. I had to be the victim.

"No," I finally whimpered, shaking my head, though it was difficult as he gently choked me.

"Then shut up."

Jake's hips were thrust against me with all the raging force of... of... Well, I don't know. I've never even imagined someone fucking like that. It was violent, hard, fast, furious, but at the same time, passionate. I could only scream as the head of his cock hit my G-spot over and over, feeling like a hammer stroke.

"Jake!" I screamed, trying to throw my head back.

I felt his fingers tighten on my throat and I tried to gasp. This only made it worse. His hips were fucking so hard against mine that my legs were tingling. His pubic bone was hitting my clit with such force that I felt some of the muscles in my thighs twitch—usually only his tongue could cause that spasm.

"Uhhh... yes... yes... Oh, God, yes!"

With every whimper, every word out of my mouth, Jake's hands were tighter on my neck. I actually started having trouble breathing and each time I gasped, I felt another wave of honey seep from my pussy in the painful desire it gave me.

Jake was now thrusting so hard it was almost like a constant pressure on my hips. I felt his tongue in my mouth, his hands on my neck, my nipples pressing into his bare chest. It was overwhelming. I literally felt like I was drowning in him. There were more sensations caused to me than I could ever begin to describe. It was really like being plunged into dark water—only the water was pleasure. I screamed, though it was more like a gurgle with his hands strangling me. I looked up and saw Jake's face screwed up against his own imminent orgasm—something I'm sure he was desperate for after all that time.

I didn't think he could fuck faster or harder than that, but when he felt my pussy clench around his throbbing, aching tool he drew back and started the rhythm anew. It was like a machine: pistons pumping in and out of me with all the speed of a freight train. I tried to cry out, but my throat was closing off and I could barely breathe as it was.

"You're a filthy... dirty... disgusting little... cunt... Sam... You're a... pathetic... useless... bitch who's... only good... for a fuck..." grunted Jake, his hands trembling where they gripped my neck.

I was suffocating, but the pleasure was indescribable. All I could do was gasp and arch my back as the head of his member, his erection, his beautiful, hard, wonderful cock, fucked my G-spot.

My orgasm hit like the pavement when you jump off a building. Pleasure shot through me like electricity. The lack of oxygen to my brain magnified the pleasure a thousand times so the climax was like none other could ever be. I tried so hard to scream, but all that came out was a strangled grunt.

As he let his own orgasm fly, Jake ducked his head, resting his forehead against my collarbone. He didn't scream, or even whisper my name like he liked to do. He just gasped, probably far more exhausted than I was.

His hands released their dangerous grip on my neck and I gasped, letting air fill my lungs. Tears streamed out of my eyes, wetting my neck and mingling with my sweat in my hair. It took several minutes for my throat to relax enough for me to form words.