One Night Ch. 13

Story Info
Finding about Jessica and what they really feel.
2.3k words
4.68
10.5k
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drifted off, falling into a deep sleep. Neither had care for the time at that point. All the worries and wondering they had about the situation, it paused, stopped. Sarah laid there, her head resting on the chest of her boss. Only she was starting to think of him as Scott, her lover. She smiled softly, she could feel his breath, and it soothed her. She knew she was falling, if not fallen in love with him. That fact scared her.

Sarah had dated, had romance in her life. She'd slept only with a couple of guys and yet this was on a level so different. There was a connection with this man, something deeper. She felt it, hell if she was being honest she felt it the moment he hired her. Letting Scott know that though, it would give him a power and she wasn't sure she was ready to do that. She sighed softly and moved to slip from his arms. She wanted to look into the name she had been given.

She took a clean shirt from his closet and buttoned it up. Taking a moment to inhale his scent she then left the room and grabbed her laptop. She curled up in the couch and began typing away, looking at various sites that would lead her into some information of Jessica Saunders. She found a missing persons article almost right away. It listed her age, location, and all the various things about her.

The girl had been young, going to school and majoring in politics. Sarah thought to herself that must have been where the interest in Richards had started. She continued to read, lost in the work she was reading. The girl had gone missing for several days, which turned into weeks. She had been found wandering the roads, her face bruised, marks on her arms. It looked like lashing of some sort.

It made Sarah cringe as she read about the injuries the poor girl had endured. It wasn't till she came across another story where the girl was said to have been mumbling a name when she was found that she lost her breath. The girl had reported to the police when first interviewed the name Michael. They had even found a very small carving of two initials, mr. They didn't think anything of it but it stood out to Sarah. She thought of what she'd been told over the phone and some of her research she did for the sex club.

Richards had marked the young girl.

"What are you up to Sarah?"

She jumped slightly, startled at the voice. She looked up from the pink laptop and smiled into the eyes of the man leaning in the hallway. Scott had slipped on his boxers and nothing else, the man looked almost godlike. "I couldn't sleep anymore and needed to start working on Richards."

"The shirt looks good on you," he said giving her the once over yet again, his eyes stopping on her legs before moving to her face. "What have you found out?"

She briefly told him what she had found, the brief information of the girl. He wasn't surprised after knowing of Richards exploits. He was just a little in shock that the girl was just roaming around. He would have though some big wig political type would be more careful with his extra curricular activities. He picked up his cell that lay on the table. It was a quick conversation regarding the girl and getting police reports or even photos. He had those connections he'd need to get it done.

"They will be sending that info over later, here to the house," he said and walked toward the kitchen.

There was nothing else said just a quiet silence as she heard him moving around. It was a little early so she imagined the coffee was being made. Sarah didn't know what would be next. How the morning would go, it was all up in the air so to say. She decided to not wait around and walked in to the kitchen.

She was greeted to the sight of Scott's back as he moved, grabbing a few cups for the coffee. The man was physically beautiful. There wasn't too much muscle, his body not too finely sculpted. He kept fit and it showed though. He was strong, his arms and hands the perfect size to hold and tease her. She actually let out a little sigh and he turned with a smile on his lips.

"Thought coffee would do us some good."

She nodded and moved to the counter, her lower back leaning against it, her arms folded softly in front of her breasts. She could feel her nipples begin to harden. Just by being near the man she was turned on. He continued to move around getting cream and sugar and asking if she wanted either.

"Cream only please," she said.

Sweet enough he thought to himself. The woman was a tasty treat in herself. There was more then that and he'd been struggling with it. When he had woken up alone he had thought it had been a dream. That he hadn't been sleeping against the soft and supple curves of the woman that haunted his dreams. Then he had heard a soft humming, it was Sarah.

He had moved quietly and watched her sitting, working. The way his shirt hung to her nearly brought him to his knees. He felt a tug in his heart. It was liked she belonged there, belonged with him and in his life. He had tried not to admit it but he'd fallen in love with Sarah. Now though he had to get her to realize it, that it wasn't some passing attraction.

The coffee finished and he brought her a cup. She held it in her hands as he stood before her. Taking a sip she enjoyed the flavor. The man even made the perfect cup of coffee. She placed it on the counter and then turned back around only to be cornered by Scott. He placed his hands on the counter holding her there. His head slowly moved down, descending lightly on to her lips.

Her lips were sweet; she tasted of honey and smelled liked roses. He had never tasted anything so delicious, so utterly perfect. He had been with his fair share of woman, never one to settle down and yet this woman, she made him crave her, to be with her. To wake up and see her face and to fall into bed with her wrapped around him each night.

Sarah's arms moved from her sides, they twined up around his neck. Her fingers threaded through his hair. Her body was still shorter and so in a swift movement he lifted her onto the counter. She fit to him now perfectly, his hardness already cradled I the v of the legs. The kiss though changed, there was more passion.

He pressed into her, her head making contact with a cupboard above but it didn't seem to matter. They devoured each other with each kiss, with each passing of their tongues the pleasure continued. There was no other real touching other then their lips and soon it proved to be too much. Sarah could no longer take it and pushed against the erection that lay snug between her thighs.

The kiss broke with the contact and both sighed. Scott let his lips move to her neck, kissing down as he slowly undid the buttons of his own shirt that she wore. Each piece of skin he bared he let his tongue lightly run against. Finally when her breasts were there for his gaze he took his time. He nipped; he traced each and every curve of her skin there. Never though did he touch her nipple, he left that hardened nipple for last. Seeing the way it stood out, completely begging for his touch.

He looked up briefly, watching his sweet Sarah. Her head resting on the cabinet, her eyes closed. He wanted her to watch though. To see him pleasing her, giving them both pleasure. Scott wanted her to know just what he could do to her, how he good he could make her feel.

"Look at me Sarah. Watch me while I taste you," he said in deep passion laced voice.

Her eyes opened and locked on his as his tongue snaked out and ran across her nipple. She gasped, her breath caught and she found she was trembling with need. His tongue teased one nipple then moved to the other. He felt her hands tightening in his hair as he moved; slowly he sucked on the sensitive nub, biting it gently with his teeth. Scott felt her respond to his caress. The taste of her body was like a drug and he savored it.

He sucked those delicate nubs, hearing her moans grow louder. They turned into a begging and pleading that played hell on his control. Still he didn't stop he let his lips and tongue move farther down her stomach. Scott left a path down from her breast to the treasure hidden between her legs.

"Open more for me sweet Sarah," he said.

Her legs parted more giving him room to move. He bent, his nose suddenly filled with her scent, her sweet aroma. The lips of her pussy glistened cream, a delicious nectar. He couldn't wait to taste her. His finger ran the length of her slit, opening her body to him. She was so soft and so smooth. He leaned in and let his tongue graze her, careful to avoid that hardened nub. He licked; tasting her and hearing her voice catch as he did. Over and over his tongue moved with a slight pressure but nothing more. Then he lightly flicked her clit and she groaned. Scott continued his torment, never to hard, always light and teasing.

Sarah kept her eyes on the man bent in front of her. The way he tasted her was as though he couldn't stop, like he was addicted to her. That power was strong, it filled her with something, and she wasn't sure exactly what it was. Just then his tongue flicked her clit it made her gasp. She wanted more; she wanted to feel that fullness, his fullness.

"Please," she managed.

"What baby? What do you want?" he asked her as his tongue slipped over her clit, making little circles.

"Please, I want to come... Scott, please," she begged.

That was what he wanted from her and soon he sucked that little nub it his mouth. He took one finger, then another and entered her slick pussy. She nearly came apart then. Sarah was so wet; she could feel that cream with each push of his fingers. Her hands moved to his hair urging him on. Then suddenly it hit. Her voice called out his name, she gripped his hair tighter. Scott just kept teasing her, pushing her through one orgasm straight into the next.

Oh so slowly he let her regain her breath before moving up her body. He lifted his fingers to her lips, offering them and she sucked on them. She tasted her sticky sweetness. It was different only because it was on his long fingers. Then his lips were on hers and her hands moved to his waist, to lower his boxers. Soon enough he was perfectly lined up to push home.

Home he thought, that's what she felt like. He knew that now, knew that no matter what he would never have his fill. He plunged ahead, Sarah's nails digging into his shoulders as he thrust. His control, what very little he had, slowly left. He moved, pounding into her sweet flesh. Her pussy contracting, pulling him in deeper as her legs locked around his waist.

Over and over, each thrust deeper then the one before. Scott's hands held onto her waist and pulled her into him. The pleasure was so intense. Their eyes locked and held as he continued thrusting. Soon though it was too much and she felt it, knew she was there and so was he. The walls of her pussy tightening, clamping onto his cock and holding him deep inside as he let go. His release filled her, her own body slipped over the edge and continued falling.

"Sarah, I ..." he began till there was a knock on his door.

He looked at her, tenderness in his eyes as he left her there. He pulled up his boxers and walked to the door. While she had time, Sarah button herself back up and took her coffee. She moved into the living room and took a blanket and slipped it around her. She was emotionally in some space she didn't understand. She knew in her heart what it was, love. She loved him and yet couldn't admit it. Her head turned as she saw him with an envelope.

"This is what I called for."

Scott wasn't sure if he should pick up the conversation with what he'd been about to say. He had never been so nervous, the man with perfect control and calm. He wanted to tell her, to hear it in return but he didn't know if she would. So far she'd done nothing but fight him on their relationship. So instead he handed her the envelope and went to shower. Perhaps a few moments alone would be good for them both.

Sarah took the envelope in her hands and just held it. She would open it, yet right now she just watched the man she loved, her boss, leave the room. She wondered if she'd done something wrong. Then she remembered just before the doorbell he was going to tell her something. He was going to admit something.

Oh my, she thought, he loves me.