One Night Ch. 14

Story Info
True love is revealed.
1.5k words
4.56
11.6k
2

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love. Such a strong word, an even stronger emotion Sarah thought. Her boss, her lover was going to tell her that. She heard the water turn on and thought about fleeing, leaving him. She couldn't do it. Her hands shook slightly as she really let the fact sink in. Then a smile crossed her lips. He loved her.

Sarah loved him.

Slowly she got up and made her way to the bedroom. She removed his shirt from her body and slipped into the shower. She knew she was taking a chance and in life though you never got anywhere without doing that. Sarah saw him standing in the water. It poured down around him, off his back as he hung his head down. He never heard her open the glass door and move behind him.

Scott was lost in his mind; the water was warm and flowing over his body. He could only think of the woman in the other room. He wanted her in a way that was different. She meant something t him and the fact he'd been about to tell her scared him. Nothing ever scared him, except this small woman. Then he felt the softest touch, the smallest hands running over his back. He smiled, she had come to him. He turned and looked at her, her eyes wide and yet there was something there.

"Sarah," he whispered as his lips found hers.

They kissed, it was slow and seducing. He let his hands move over her back, down to her hips, pulling her to him. His tongue slipped into her mouth, tasting the pure sweetness that was Sarah. She had the flavor of coffee and then her own unique taste. It went straight to his head, making his cock jump to attention. He wanted to ask her what was going on, she'd never been so forward but at the moment he seemed no to care. He had her in his arms.

She let her hands run through his hair, down his chest. Sarah was fascinated with touching him. Her fingers moved down his chest, feeling his muscles flex and respond to each touch. Lower and lower her nails went, running over his wet skin as their lips continued to torment. Finally her hand went around his cock, lightly stroking it. He let out a moan, pulling away from her lips.

"Yes," he moaned.

Sarah kissed down his neck, over the path her hands had moved as she let her fingers continue their movement around him. Looking up she smiled at him as she moved lower, kissing his stomach as she knelt in front of him in the shower. She had never had too much practice on men and she was nervous but with Scott she knew it would be alright, whatever she did he would enjoy.

Slowly she let her tongue snake out and run over the very tip of his cock. She heard his sharp intake of breath and she smiled. Sarah realized she had power. She let her tongue run over him, feeling the hard length of him. She bathed him, leaving no part of his cock untouched, and then she went to work on the sack that hung there. She saw his balls tighten in anticipation. She didn't let up; she tasted them, almost worshiping him. She had decided when walking in that this was her way of admitting her feelings.

Sarah looked up seeing Scotts eyes focused on her. He went to offer his hand, thinking that was all but she only shook her head and looked at his length. Her lips opened and slowly her head moved forward. Her lips closed over the head of him and softly began sucking. She wanted this for him, to know that she could give him such pleasure. Her head moved slowly, moving over him, taking him farther in the warmth of her mouth.

The way Sarah was working Scott had him moaning. She was so sweet and innocent about it. He didn't doubt that she hadn't done this too often. That's what made it so much more intense. She wanted to do this for him. He let his hand move to her hair, running through it as she moved, slowly back and forth. He felt like she was savoring each taste. He didn't mind, he would let her take her time.

He tasted like perfection to Sarah. She eased him in and out of her mouth as she would a lollipop. She sucked on him, letting her tongue run around him. Over and over, she could feel his hands tightening in her hair, his hips starting to flex. She let her mouth suck harder. She wanted to taste him.

The woman was killing him, he was so close as she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock and he groaned low in his throat. He let his hips move into her mouth. She was the sweetest heaven he could ever hope to find. He felt his control slipping, his need to find release too much. He ground out her name as he let go in her warm mouth.

Sarah felt him come apart before she heard it. He filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed him down. She wanted all of him and continued until he was milked dry. Then with a smile on her lips she kissed her way back up his body and looked into his eyes.

"You are amazing," he said before kissing her, tasting himself on her.

She sighed into the kiss. Her arms went around him. Sarah was feeling very proud, very happy. "You aren't so bad yourself," she winked.

"Sarah, I wanted to tell you this before. I love you."

Her eyes misted, she swore she wouldn't cry. He loved her. She had known but somehow hearing it was different. She loved him to. That had to be the reason for the emotional train wreck.

"I... I love you too Scott," she said in a hushed whisper over the running water of the shower.

"What was that little one?"

He wanted to hear it, not have it whispered this time. If she loved him he wanted to hear the richness of her voice tell him that.

"I love you Scott, I really do," she smiled.

He kissed her. He couldn't stop. She loved him. He hadn't expected it but it was wonderful. He smiled down into her eyes then lifted her and brought her under the water. She sighed as she tilted her head. Scott decided she looked good wet.

He helped her wash; he was just about to reach his favorite parts of her when he heard a ring. It was her cell. They both stopped. Sarah let the water rinse her quickly and then she pushed the door open. The call had gone to voicemail. She dialed it and watched as Scott dried off.

"You should stop looking Sarah. Leave it alone before you get hurt."

She dropped the phone with a gasp. Scott went to her, holding her. She was upset, that was obvious. The woman he loved was shaking like a leaf. He picked her up and took her to the bed. She was simply frightened, kept crying and mumbling. He was upset at the whole thing.

Going back to the bathroom her grabbed her phone and replayed her message. What the, he thought. They had to find answers and quick. He didn't want anything to happen to her. He grabbed the envelope she had left and laid down next to her. She seemed to be calmer now.

"I'm okay Scott. That just freaked me out."

"I can understand why. The voice alone was gruff and strange. I thought though we should look at what's in here."

Opening the envelope he pulled out the report and a few photo's of the young woman. Sarah let out a gasp as she saw she looked oddly similar to her. It seemed Richards had an interest in her type. Scott gathered her to him as they read it over.

It seemed the girl was young, only twenty five. She had worked with a catering company at a party for the politically elite. A man had come up to her, asked her name. Through out the night he had kept in contact. Then when the party ended and she went to her car he was there. He took her in a van and she was driven to a warehouse of sorts. From then she was drugged and beaten, it said she didn't recall much. There was a man there she remembered. He made her call him Master Michael. She passed out for a time and then woke in the woods, left bloodied and bruised.

"I can't believe someone would do that," Sarah said looking down at the photo of the girl.

"There is a time and place for all sorts of play but this; it goes to far my sweet one. We still can't prove Richards was part of it though. You won't leave my sight till we do. Even then I doubt I will let you go," he said kissing the tip of her nose.

"Do you think we can help this girl?"

"I know we will," he stated.

They lay there together, holding each other close. They both knew it wouldn't be easy. Sarah let out a sigh and snuggled closer into Scott's arms. She heard him whisper I love you little one just before she drifted off.