One Night Hooker

Story Info
She becomes her husband's hooker for the night.
1.9k words
4.25
109k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for just over a year and we have a very open and adventurous sexual relationship. One of the things we like to do is tell each other our sexual fantasies, the ones we can, we act out. Recently I told her that it had always been a fantasy of mine to pay a woman to have sex with me. I guess it’s the whole impersonal aspect that intrigues me. The emphasis is solely on physical pleasure – mine. I’ve never been to a hooker, and as long as I’m married to Sara, I never will. She told me she thought she could fulfill that one though. A couple days later, she told me to be at a hotel bar downtown at 7:00, and to bring lots of cash.

That night, on the way to the hotel, I stopped at the cash machine and got $500 out. I figure that would be enough. I walked into the bar a little after 7, and noticed it was filled with businessmen. I didn’t know what else to do so I ordered a drink and waited. A half-an-hour and two drinks passed when I noticed Sara at the other end of the bar talking to a couple guys in shirts and ties. I almost got up to say something but I thought I’d watch to see what she was up to first. I could only see her from the waist up but I noticed she had on her black sleeveless mini skirt. She’d curled her auburn hair and it looked like she was wearing too much make up. After staring at her for about a minute, I caught her eye and she looked at me and smiled. She continued to talk and joke with the two guys for a couple more minutes, all the time making eye contact with me. After a few minutes she picked up her drink and walked over to me.

“Mind if I sit here?” I thought I was starting to catch on so I asked her to pull up a chair. She asked me my name. I lied and said Jim.

“Hi Jim, I’m Cathy. Are you in town on business?”

“No, I live here, I just came by to have a drink.”

She said she had a room upstairs and asked if I wanted to come up. I agreed and followed her to the elevator. When we got to the room she put her purse on the table and asked me what I wanted to do. I asked her what her price was. “$150 for an hour. And I’ll do anything you want.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Sit down and I’ll go get comfortable.”

She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I grabbed a beer from the mini-bar and sat down in a chair by the window. A few minutes later she came out wearing a black robe that came down just below her thighs. I had never seen it before. She still had her black stockings and high heels on. Sara is 5’ 8” in bare feet and now looked almost 6 ft tall.

“Okay Jim, clock’s running, what do you want to do?”

“I want to watch you first. What do you have on under the robe?”

She pulled the sash at her waist and it fell down around her ankles. Now I could see she was wearing stockings attached to a garter belt, matching panties and black bra.

“Turn around, let me see.”

She turned around and the thong barely covered the crack of her firm ass.

“I want you to model for me. Dance for me.”

She seemed a little surprised but quickly regained her composure. She started by turning her back to me, bending over and grabbing her ankles so that her hair fell and spread on the floor. Her ass was displayed nicely no more than three feet from me. As she started to wiggle her ass, I undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down below my knees. My cock was already hard and at full attention. With her back still towards me she slowly raised up while running her hands all the way up her body, over her ass, to her breasts and then she flung her hair back and spun around. She turned around to see me slowly stroking my aching cock. She smiled and asked if I liked what I saw.

“Would you like to see more?”

“Yeah, take your bra off and come over here.” I said, pointing at my crotch.

“You wanna keep stroking that big cock of yours, or are you ready for a blow job?”

“I’m ready, come over here and suck me.”

You’ve got to know that usually we don’t talk like this. I have more respect for her than I can say, and we usually use terms like “oral sex” and “penis” rather than “blow-job and cock”. She reached behind her and undid her bra. She then walked over and dropped to her knees in front of me. That’s another thing, she rarely gives me head while on her knees. She says it’s too submissive.

She didn’t say another word, but took my cock with one hand and placed her lips around the head. She started by tonguing and sucking just the very tip. She then slid her hand all the way down and began a full bob. I grabbed the sides of her head and guided her pace. She went on for almost five minutes without coming up for air.

When she came up from me from blowing me she leaned in close, still on her knees, so that my throbbing cock was pressed against her breasts. She leaned closer and pushed her tits together so the firm flesh of her tanned and freckled 36C boobs surrounded my dick. Pre-cum was oozing out onto her titties and she asked me if I was ready to fuck her.

“How do you want it?” She asked.

“Get on the bed.” I ordered her.

She stood up and walked over to the bed. I watched as she pushed her panties down and carefully kicked them off the toe of the heels still on her feet. She lay down, and crossed her legs.

“Come over here and fill me with your big cock. You paid your money, you can fuck me any way you want.” I stood up, worked my out of my clothes, and fully naked, walked over to the bed.

“How are you gonna fuck me Jim? I want you to tell me.” Now I was really excited, I could feel my cock pulsating, like I could have cum just walking over.

I approached her from the foot of the bed and crawled to where she was sitting and spread her legs.

“I want you to spread your legs wide and tell me how good it feels when I fuck you.”

“Oooh Jim, slide that big cock of yours in.”

I slid up to enter her, placed both of her legs over my shoulders and rocked her back until her knees were on either side of her head. I entered her with one big thrust and began fucking her with abandon. “Oh Jim, my pussy feels so good. Fuck my pussy!” I had her legs pinned around her head and slid my knees up to either side of her ass. I couldn’t fuck her too long this way without cumming, and I wanted it to last. I pulled out and told her to roll over on her stomach.

“Oh yeah Jim, I want you to fuck me doggy style.”

She got on her hands and knees in front of me and rested her head and shoulders on the bed so her back was arched and her ass was perched in front of me. Guiding my cock with my hand I ran the tip along the top of her crack all the way down to her pussy lips. She was rotating her hips as I did this. I found the hole and shoved my cock into her cunt and started pumping. Sara has very nice curves and I grabbed onto her nicest set -- her ass. I got a grip on either side and pulled her on and off my cock. Her head was in the pillow, turned to one side and she moaned and told me how nice my cock felt. “Oh Jim, do you like fucking me from behind?” “How does it feel to watch your big cock slide in and out of my cunt?” I could barely grunt a response.

I started fucking her faster as the sound of my hips slapping against her ass brought me close to cumming. “Ah, ah, ah,” she moaned in a low staccato voice with every thrust. “Fuck me Jim, fuck me as hard as you can!”

Then she stopped her moaning, raised up on her hands, looked back at me and asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass. We had talked about anal sex before, but I knew it would be uncomfortable for her, so we never did it. “Please Jim, I want your big cock in my ass.” I continued to fuck her pussy from behind and began to work my index finger into her anus. I used the juice from her cunt to work my finger up the knuckle.

“Reach in my bag. There’s a tube of KY.” I reached in the bag pulled out the KY Jelly, and eventually worked in two of my fingers up to the knuckles.

“I’m ready Jim, I want you to fuck my in my ass now.” I applied a good amount of the KY to my dick, lined it up with her clean and puckered anus and began to ease it in. I pushed in a little, pulled out, and repeated. I watched her reaction because fantasy or not, I didn’t want to hurt her. She stayed relaxed and even started rotating her hips again, so I figured it was ok. After a couple minutes my cock was three-quarters of the way in and I could slide it in and out pretty easily. “Fuck me Jim, slide your cock in and out of my ass.” I could feel her contracting her ass muscles as I slowly slid in and out.

“Oh yeah, your big dick fills my ass up Jim. Is it tight?”

“Yeah it feels good Cathy,” I responded through clenched teeth. “I love fucking your tight ass.”

“I want you to pump faster Jim, fuck me harder.”

I started to go a little faster and with the tight grip her sphincter had on my cock, knew I was very close to cumming. She could tell (she was my girlfriend after all) and with her face in the pillow made me another offer. “Jim, I want you to pull out and cum all over my ass. Spray your cum on me.” She had jacked me off before and let me cum on her stomach, but I’d never spewed on her like in a porno flick. After a few more thrusts I couldn’t hold it any longer, pulled out and stroked my cock until I was shooting jizz everywhere. I had never cum so much. I shot it in her ass crack, on her back, even in her hair. She was a very good sport about it. “Oh yeah Jim stroke your cock, I want your cum all over me. Ooooh yeah,” she cooed in her most sultry voice.

I was spent and collapsed at the foot of the bed. After cleaning up in the bathroom Sara cuddled her naked body beside me and we fell asleep.