One Night in Dallas

Story Info
Hot wife meets a new lover.
4.5k words
4.45
91.5k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes life gets in the way and you end up pushing aside "playtime" in the pursuit of the day to day rigors of life. This had been the case for Stoney and me for far too long. It seemed like forever since we had let ourselves enjoy what we really love, ... having me enjoy a big, hard, strange cock. On a recent trip to Dallas, we decided we were not going to miss the opportunity to take a little personal time for ourselves.

Stoney and I have enjoyed an open marriage for all of our 7 plus years together, but even the swinging lifestyle can become mundane at some point, so I thought we might try something a little different. Our usual trysts into this lifestyle involve a quiet evening at home with a nice hard cock and Stoney watching and waiting patiently or occasionally joining us. While this is always intense and satisfying for us both, I wanted to experience something different. So, when Stoney told me about an upcoming trip to Dallas, my wheels started turning and I begin thinking of ways to spice things up a bit.

I had a month to work something out, so I began by searching adult profiles in the Dallas area. After a week of searching what seemed like an endless array of the same old thing, I stumbled across Darren. A recently divorced black professional, 45 years old, 6'4", 255 lbs. and according to his profile, very well endowed with a lot of pent up sexual energy. The photo he had on his profile really sealed the deal showing a very handsome, clean looking stud with one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. I made contact with Darren, describing myself; 5'2", 130 lbs (yes, I've gained a little weight), blonde hair, blue eyes, 34c-27-36 and yes, married but looking.

Darren and I exchanged several emails over the next couple of weeks with just the right amount of flirting. I never told Darren that we have an open marriage and told him I have never cheated on Stoney (and since I have Stoney's consent, I haven't). Basically, I was giving Darren the message that I could be interested in a fling with the right person.

Darren explained that his divorce came after the kids were grown and the last two years of marriage were basically sexless. He wasn't looking for anything serious, just to "get back out there" so to speak. He said he had dated a couple of women but were both uptight and didn't want to be the "rebound" woman from his failed marriage. All in all, Darren seemed very nice, a complete gentleman, who desperately needed a woman of my mindset to let him breakout of his marital rut.

Our trip to Dallas was only a week away, so I decided it was time to set my plan into motion. Unbeknownst to Stoney, I had booked adjoining rooms at a motel that I knew has a rather lively nightclub. I emailed Darren and told him that Stoney was away on business and the Friday after next, I was coming to Dallas. Stoney's flight would arrive at DFW around midnight and we would spend Saturday shopping and Sunday were going to a Cowboys game. I told him if he would consider meeting me at the lounge, I would love have a few hours to kill and would like to meet him. I was thrilled when he wrote back and told me he would definitely love to meet me and would 9 o'clock be okay. Since I had told him Stoney would be at the airport at midnight and give another hour or so for him to collect his imaginary luggage and get to the hotel, that would give me 4 hours with Darren. We were planning to arrive in Dallas in mid-afternoon, so I told Darren 9 o'clock would be just fine.

On the drive up to Dallas, I told Stoney I would like to try something different for a change. Stoney lit up immediately, figuring I had something planned that he would enjoy. He asked what I had in mind and I told him, "As much as I love our little get togethers with others, I think it would be fun to actually go out and seduce some guy."

Stoney has always been present when we play, and I know he loves to watch, so it came as no surprise when he added, "Some stranger may not want we around watching."

I said, "I know, love. That's why I booked us adjoining rooms."

"Oh, so you've been planning this out, I see."

"Yes sweetie." I said. "I just think it might be fun to pick up a guy who thinks I'm just out cheating on my husband and will have no inhibitions with you there watching him perform."

"Well," he said, "I can see where that could be interesting, but it will also be pretty frustrating for me knowing you are riding a big hard cock and I can't be there to see it. Plus, what if he wanted to get rough with you or something?"

I countered with, "Well, you'll be in the very next room if anything goes wrong, and I'll unlock the door on my side so you can put a halt to things if there is trouble. And, I promise to give you all the juicy details afterwards!"

I went on to add, "And for me, dear, as much as I love putting on a show for you, I won't be performing. I won't be thinking about whether or not you like seeing what is happening, I can just go with it and be more relaxed."

Stoney was silent for the next several miles and I knew he wasn't too comfortable with this whole idea. I still needed to sell him on it. This was a little surprising since Stoney is usually open for anything, but it made me love him all the more knowing that my safety was what was causing his concern.

After some thought, I added, "Baby, if at anytime, you don't feel like I'm safe, all you have to do is call my cellphone and tell me you caught an earlier flight and will be there in a few minutes. This will give me time get rid of whoever I pick up."

This seemed to do the trick and he replied with, "Okay, but I want every single detail of what happens."

I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear as I rubbed his crotch, "I'll give you all the details while you lick my wet pussy clean."

I immediately felt his cock begin to swell.

We arrived at the hotel and Stoney quickly surveyed the rooms and tested to see how well he could hear with one of the two adjoining doors open. He could hear voices in normal tones, but could not hear lighter voices. I decided tonight, I was going to have to be especially vocal.

We settled in and relaxed for a while. It was now 7 pm and I told Stoney I needed to start getting ready for my night out. I started to get up, but added a special touch to my night by making me lay back as he licked my clit for about 20 minutes, bringing me very close to orgasm several times, but always stopping right before I came. He wanted me to be really hot for whoever the lucky man might be.

I showered and got dressed nylons and a garter belt, no panties, no bra. I pulled out a pretty silk dark print dress that buttoned all the way down the front. The silk fabric rubbing against my tender nipples quickly had them standing at attention, so I slipped on a light jacket to complete my outfit. At 8:45, I told Stoney to give me fifteen minutes before coming down to the lounge so no one would suspect we were together. This would also give me time to say my hellos to Darren, provided he was on time. Well, not only was Darren on time, he was waiting at the bar for me.

Darren stood up when he saw me walk in. Not wanting to seem to forward, I only allowed Darren to kiss my cheek as he greeted me. He was so handsome in grey slacks and yellow polo shirt which accentuated his large chest and broad shoulders. He quickly ordered me a drink and escorted me to a table near the dance floor.

I knew I would soon be doing everything imaginable to this handsome hunk of dark man-meat, but I didn't want him to know that just yet, so I played the part of the shy, demure wife, nervously contemplating the evening. Darren was very much the gentleman and was visibly disappointed when he asked me to dance and I replied with, "I don't know if that's a good idea, Darren."

After a couple of drinks and spotting Stoney sitting a table near the bar where he had a clear view of us, when Darren asked me again to dance, I pensively accepted. I did keep my jacket on, however, not yet wanted to let him know I was naked under my silk dress. As we danced, he kept his hands on my back, feeling nothing more than my jacket material. After the first dance ended, I explained that it was too warm and led him back to our booth. We had another drink when another slow song began to play and he asked again if I would dance with him. I told him it was awfully warm on the dance so he suggested I remove my jacket. I stood up and he quickly moved behind me to help me with my jacket. Without turning around, I took his hand and led him to the dance floor and quickly turned into his waiting arms. He never got a chance to see my erect nipples, but he definitely felt them when I moved up next to his firm chest. His right hand instantly moved up my back to verify that I was not wearing a bra.

With this newfound knowledge, he pulled me firmly against him and for the first time, I felt his swaying cock brushing my abdomen. As we danced, I felt his breath on my ear and slowly he lightly kissed my ear and trailed down to my neck, making me gasp lightly and ever so slightly press against his cock. From that point on, I could tell he truly was indeed, full of pent up frustration and desperately in need of some long overdue, hot passionate sex. They played three slow songs in a row, so we stayed locked in our embrace. By the end of the third song, my nipples were like pencil erasers, my pussy was wet with anticipation and Darren's swollen cock was swaying half way down his trouser leg.

We walked back to the table and I excused myself to go to the ladies room. I freshened my makeup and when I came out, Stoney was waiting outside. I asked him what he thought of my new friend.

"Well, he's certainly your type, tall, dark and handsome"

"Okay, what time is it," I asked.

"Ten after ten." Stoney replied.

"I told him my husband's flight arrived at midnight, so I think he will probably be making a move soon."

"Are you sure he's safe?" Stoney asked.

"Yes, I think so. He's recently divorced and has only dated a couple of women. I think I got really lucky." I said.

"Okay," Stoney said. "Go have some fun and I'll see you in a couple of hours."

I returned to the table and Darren had gotten us fresh drinks. Another slow song came on and this time, Darren didn't ask to dance, he just took my hand and walked me to the floor. This time, as he took me in his arms, he leaned to my ear and began to make his move.

"Kim, forgive me for saying this, but you are an absolutely beautiful woman and I love holding you like this."

"Thank you, Darren. It feels really nice."

"Baby, I know you're married, and I know your husband will be here soon, but I really feel like you are attracted to me as well."

"Yes, Darren. I am."

"Please don't be offended by my forwardness, but I would love to go somewhere more private and quieter and spend some time with you."

Playing the shy, demure wife, I didn't answer. I just continued to dance and then ever slow slowly, raised my head to face him. He took advantage of my look and my silence by taking what, for him, was a gamble. He slowly bent down and kissed me, tentatively. When I accepted his kiss, he became more passionate and soon our tongues were dancing as well. As we ground into one another, we eventually broke our kiss and I told him, "Darren, I've never cheated on my husband, but I am attracted to you. Would you like to come up to my room?"

Darren wasted no time in shuffling me off the dance floor and to the door. As we waited on the elevator, my heart sank as Stoney approached us and said, "Excuse me, sir, but I believe the lovely lady left her jacket."

Darren took the jacket just as the elevator doors opened. He thanked my husband, who responded with, "You're welcome. You folks have a great evening."

We stepped inside and as soon as the doors closed, I found myself in Darren's arms again. This kiss even more passionate than the last. All too soon, the doors opened again and we walked down the hall to my room.

Once inside the room, Darren started to take me into arms but I pulled away. I was enjoying this bit of role playing and wanted to play it for all it was worth.

"Darren", I said, "I have some things I want to say to you."

He had a deer in the headlights look on his face, so I quickly added, "I've never cheated on my husband, but I've thought about it. I thought about it when we were emailing each other, but never thought I could go through with something like that. Well, tonight, you have been such a gentleman, and I may regret this in the morning, but here it is; We have about an hour and half before my husbands flight arrives. For the next hour and a half, I am yours. I am yours to do with as you please, but you must understand, at midnight, you have to go. Period."

Then Darren responded with something that totally took me off guard.

"Kim," he said. "I've never been with a white woman before. I don't know why you have chosen me, but I am very glad that you will be the first white woman I have ever made love to."

There it was! That was the difference I was looking for! I didn't know it until that very moment, but before, all the guys Stoney and I had invited into our lives had fucked me. This man was prepared to make passionate love to me. Yes, I was going to fuck him. In fact, I was going to fuck his brains out, but this was going to be different. I had no emotional attraction to Darren. I knew I would never see him after tonight, but here was a man who had spent years in a bad marriage, was filled with pent up frustration, was a total gentleman and had never "made love" to a white woman in his life! I was going to make this night one he would never forget.

I moved into his arms again and as we kissed, his hands went to my buttocks pulling me tight against his firm package. His hands began to gather my dress up and I felt the hem slowly climbing up the back of my thighs until I felt his fingers against my flesh. Our tongues dances rhythmically together as my heaving breasts pressed against him.

When I backed away slightly, he took the cue and moved his fingers to the buttons on the front of my dress. When he was midway down my stomach, I placed my hands on the dress and pulled the fabric to the sides, exposing my c-cup globes for him. He continued to unbutton my dress, only now with his tongue swirling around my nipple.

The dress fell off my shoulders and I stepped out of it, back into his arms. We resumed our kisses as his hands returned to my buttocks. I had my eyes closed while his fingers were tracing up and down between my buttocks, rubbing my anus. I opened them. His were open, looking into my eyes, then behind me, and into my eyes again. I suddenly knew he was watching us embrace in the mirror, or looking at the reflection of his hand on my ass.

I turned us slightly so I could sit down on the corner of the bed. I held eye contact as my fingers began undoing his belt and trousers. The slacks fell to the floor and Darren kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the pants. He pulled his shirt up over his head and I held the stare as my fingers traced up his torso, across his chest and back down his stomach to the tops of his briefs. I pulled his shorts down slowly. I saw some dark pubic hair exposed, then the veined shaft, thicker than I expected. The elastic on his shorts slid along what seemed to be a long shaft, and a moment later his entire penis sprung free. I loved knowing this woman could have such an effect on this man. I saw a drop of pre-come already, and found this new cock throbbing in front of my face fascinating. I wanted to remember every detail.

"That looks wonderful," I said, as he finished stepping out of his shorts. My fingers gently danced up the shaft like playing a flute. I felt it surge under my touch. I held the growing shaft between my fingers, looked intently into Darren's eyes, kissed the head maybe a dozen times before ever so slowly taking just the vet tip between my lips. I could see the desire in his eyes as he saw the passion in mine. I must have spent the next three or four minutes just kissing the head of his beautiful cock, every so often wetting it with my lips, flicking it with my tongue, and never once breaking our intense stare into each others lust filled eyes. Darren kept trying to press his shaft into my mouth but I fought it until I could fight it no longer, opening my lips and letting him explore my wet mouth, reminding myself this was the first white mouth he had ever experienced and vowing silently to make it worth years of waiting.

The pre-cum was flowing freely from the tip, temporarily satiating my tongue's desire. As his hardness slid into mouth, I could feel his pulse throbbing against my wet tongue. I was far from through with tormenting his throbbing black dick when he quickly withdrew from my mouth and pushed me back onto the bed, pressing his weight onto me and kissing me deeply, his immense throbbing cock trapped between his stomach and my right thigh. He slowly moved his kisses down my body, leaving a trail of pre-cum on my thigh that I desperately wished was on my tongue.

I moved fully up onto the bed and he resumed his kisses on the inside of my thighs, slowly working up to my shaved wet pussy. When his tongue was close enough, I pressed my lips up against it, sending shudders through my loins. I closed my eyes, felt his fingers touch my vulva. I was so wet and horny that his fingers met nothing but heat and moisture as he ran them along its lips. And a finger found its way inside me. The analytical part of my mind logged it as a first penetration, but everything else was focused on the physical pleasure.

My legs were quivering - this was what Stoney wanted to know about, and now it was something I wanted to do, and memorize for him, too. As his finger moved up and in, I moved to help it penetrate. And watched his face as I took his wrist in my hand, and guided his hand to just where I wanted to be touched. There was so much lust in his eyes, I knew he desperately wanted his cock to be where his finger was.

Out of nowhere, as his fingers explored my wetness and his tongue pleasured my swollen clit, my first orgasm came rushing into my body.

"Oh my God I'm cumming!" I screamed. My own loudness reminding me of Stoney listening in the next room.

My memory restored, I continued my verbal exertions.

"Yessss! Baby, lick my wet pussy! Your fingers feel so good in me!"

Followed with, "Oh God, baby, please fuck me, please me now! Put your big black dick in me, baby! I want it sooooo bad!"

Darren moved up my body and wasted no time in taking his thick throbbing dick in my soft hand.

"Watch it, baby!" I shouted. "Watch it as I guide your big black dick into my wet white little pussy!"

I slid the thick cock up and down my slit, coating the head with my nectar.

"Ungggggggggggggg!" I moaned as he parted my wetness. I was no longer being verbal for my husband's benefit as the immense width of the glistening black shaft forced my wetness around it. I've had my share of large cocks, but never one this big that was so hard!

In about three strokes, the massive shaft was consumed inside my wet aching pussy. I was full of him, his heat, his size!

He began withdrawing, exposing what was now a glistening, wet shaft. That was me, my moisture, wetting him, lubricating him! He withdrew slowly until it was almost out. I watched and felt his erection disappear in me again, spreading and stretching me with less effort this time. It didn't take too long for me to get close to another orgasm, and I was pretty sure from how hard and fast he was pushing that he was close, too. He moved in and out of me slowly, I could feel wetness everywhere, cool under my ass, hot in my cunt, as he fucked me: no, as we fucked each other.

12