One Night in Heaven

Story Info
A girl has a threesome she will never forget.
975 words
3.32
67.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bella26
bella26
24 Followers

I was looking for someone to have a little bit of fun with so I decided to place a personal ad. I had a few that were real idiots or just plain not my type but I would reply to all of them. Then one day I had a reply that I was glad I did answer. I at first almost didn’t answer it because the guy sounded really boring. But I emailed him anyway and gave my standard answer of if you would like email me at my other address and I'll send you a picture of myself. I didn’t really expect to hear back from him so I didn’t think much of it. Then a few days later, there was something from him in my inbox. I read it and was a little intrigued by him so I once again replied to him. After chatting through continuous emails, he finally gave me his phone number and asked me to call him.

So the next day with his number in hand, I dialed his number, my fingers shaking slightly as I did. When he answered and I heard his voice I thought I had died and gone to heaven. He had the sexiest voice I ever heard in my life. The whole time we talked on the phone, his voice was just melting me and doing other things to me I might add. We made plans to meet a couple times, but nothing ever came out of it, then one night he asked me to come by his place and I figured what the hell. It wouldn’t hurt anything and if nothing else, at least some great sex would come out of it. I went to his house and even though we never had sex, we did have a couple hours of what I thought was great conversation. When the time came for me to leave, I really didn’t want to go, but I did anyway. I knew I had a long day ahead of me the next day and needed to get some sleep.

The next day I was talking to him and he surprised me with the question he asked me. He asked if I would have a threesome with him and his black roommate as a birthday present for his roommate. I was a little scared by the thought, but decided I would do it anyway. I got ready for the night, butterflies all in my stomach, nervous with anticipation. He had told me before anything would happen we would all have a few drinks and get a good buzz going on. I knocked on the door and he answered it, looking sexy as hell and invited me to come in.

It didn’t take long for me to get a good buzz because we started playing drinking games and I drank probably 7 beers in less than an hour. We were all feeling pretty good and decided to move the party to the bedroom. We were no sooner in the door than Mike (the one I started talking to first) started kissing me and lead me towards the bed. While he was kissing me, his roommate started taking my clothes off. In no time I was naked from the waist down and my shirt pulled up around my neck. I had their hands all over my body.

After a few minutes we had a good rhythm going and I was giving one a blowjob while the other fucked me in the doggy style position. After a little bit of that, Mike pulled his 6 and ½ dick out of my pussy and slid it into my ass. It felt good for the amount of time he had it in there. To me though his dick was just the perfect size. It wasn’t too big and it wasn’t too small. Perfect for some anal sex in my opinion. He fucked my ass for a couple minutes then stopped and left the room for a few minutes.

While he was gone, his roommate, Sam, went to work on eating my pussy. I thought I was going to go crazy from the sensations he was causing throughout my body. I could feel another orgasm working its way out. I was biting my tongue to keep from screaming out loud, although I’m not sure why I was trying to keep from yelling. A few minutes had gone by and Mike returned from wherever he had gone to and lay down beside me again and kissed me for a minute before I finally reached down for his hard dick and tried to get it to my mouth.

So there I was with one guy eating me out and me sucking the other guys dick. Then he mouth at my pussy stopped and I moaned at the loss of the sensation when I felt Sam rubbing his dick along my pussy. He slowly put it in, inch by inch till I was full of his dick. They both stopped for a minute and rolled me over onto my hands and knees and resumed their positions. In that doggie style position, Sam was able to fuck me as I had never been fucked before. With Mike’s dick in my mouth at the same time all I could think of was how lucky I was to be in that position.

We fucked the rest of the night, with the two of them changing positions frequently and I came many, many times. It was one of the best times I ever had sexually. Even though I haven’t talked to Mike since that night, it will always stand out in my mind and if I never get to repeat the experience again with him, I will carry it with me always and know for one night I was in heaven.

bella26
bella26
24 Followers