One Night in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers

Jessica's moaning became more regular and each moan was making me harder. She was now trying to get more of my cock into her mouth. But due to its size and her small mouth, she could only get about 3-4" of me into her.

Her pace was beginning to quicken I could tell she was really intent on making me come in her mouth. I knew she wanted to feel me explode, knowing how her cock sucking was giving me such pleasure. As she continued, I began to think about her tight little pussy which I just pounded not too long ago.

I wanted taste her while she was sucking on me. I lifted my head, reached down and motioned for her to swing her hips up over my face. As she understood what I wanted, a very seductive and playful smile crossed her mouth.

Jessica was all too willing to get that sweet little pussy of hers right over my face while she tried to get me to come in her mouth. With her stratlling over me, and her pussy just a few inches from my hungry mouth, I just stared at how beautiful her pussy, ass, hips, and legs were. She had the perfect form.

Slowly I raised my hands and placed them on her hips, pulling that sweet little pussy of hers down to my awaiting mouth. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen, still glistening from our previous sex. My tongue unconsciously darted out and began to explore the soft wet folds of her.

As soon as I did this, Jessica moaned and her mouth clamped down on my cock; causing my hips to buck up to her. She firmly grabbed a hold of my cock, squeezing it with her hand. I simultaneously pulled her cunt more firmly down onto my face, plunging my tongue into her wet opening.

"God, this woman tasted so good!" Her juices began to flow again, this time down each side of my cheeks, and chin. Jessica was getting hot! With my tongue deeply in her cunt, I reached around with my right hand and slowly began to gently rub her clit. She moaned with delight and began to suck my cock faster and harder.

I momentarily pulled my tongue out of her and ran it up and down her entire slit paying a little extra attention to her clit with my tongue. I slowly began to tease her clit with my tongue, first light little licks on the left, and then light little licks on the right followed by some clit swirling.

"Bamb! That was it! Jessica liked her clit to be licked on the right side. She began to moan and shutter uncontrollably. As she did this, she went down on my cock further, and began stroking it faster and faster. I knew I had found how she liked to be eaten. With her intense sucking and stroking of my cock, I quickly began to realize that I would not be able to hold on for too long.

We continued to pleasure each other like this for a few more minutes. Her juices were now flowing freely into my mouth and my balls were beginning to tighten. It was then I decided that I was going to begin pushing her over the edge. With my left hand I slowly slid it over to her pussy and began to stuff two fingers into it.

Her wetness and the tightness of her pussy was pushing me fast to the edge! After coating my fingers well with the juices of her cunt, I pulled them back and then placed my index finger on her cute little butt hole. As soon as my finger touched it, she squirmed and tried to push back on my finger.

"Wow, this girl likes anal stimulation! I will have to remember this for later".

As I continued to suck and tease her twitching clit, I now began to probe and explore her butt hole. Each time I pressed my finger gently into her ass, Jessica continued to push herself back on to my finger, wanting it more deeply in her.

This woman's sexual desire was insatiable! Where does it stop for her! I could only imagine how far I could take this woman before I was totally spent. The thought of becoming totally spent from fucking this beauty every way I knew, drove me to higher levels of passionate intensity.

With my finger now all the way into her sexy butt, Jessica was a woman on fire! She was now simply and forcibly grinding her cunt into my face, spilling her sweet juices all over me. At the same time, she was now sucking me with reckless abandon and she now had introduced a new twist in her head-giving, by beginning to lightly slap my balls.

She didn't do it in a regular rhythm, but more of an erratic staccato. This random ball slapping, and her intense cock sucking and stroking was too much for me to handle. I could feel my huge orgasm building all from deep within my hips to the tip of my head. I knew I had to turn up the heat on Jessica or I would be the one exploding in her mouth with my come first.

With my index finger in her butt, I began to fuck her ass with it in a similar random manner. Jessica growled on my cock as I did this. I simultaneously took my mouth off of her clit and replaced it with my other hand. Then I let my tongue find that sweet, little, gushing cunt of hers. This combination of my finger in the ass, hand on the clit, and my tongue in her pussy caused her body to begin to shake.

At first the shaking began in her butt, but it then quickly grew in intensity and spread to her legs, and then up to her shoulders.

"Wow, Jessica was about to explode with the force of a nuclear bomb!"

I just held on tight, continuing to triple stimulate her and waited for the explosion to occur. As her orgasm began, her cunt began to pulse and vibrate all over my tongue. At the same time, gushes of her juice poured forth into my mouth and on my face.

Jessica moaned and grunted, violently sucking my cock and slapping my balls hard as her orgasm ripped through her body. My orgasm unleashed itself at about the exact same time. My body, began to quiver, my ass tightened, my balls clenched, and my cock burst forth a torrent of come into Jessica's mouth. She did an amazing job of sucking down all of it.

When we had both come down from our earth shaking orgasms. I could tell Jessica just wanted to be held. I reached down with my hands to her shoulders, gently coaxing her to turn around and lie up beside me.

As she repositioned herself alongside me, I could see that a few tears were running down her face. When her eyes met mine, they spoke to me in vulnerable and soft emotions. Her look was so defenseless, I couldn't help be drawn to put my arms around her and hold to close, against my chest.

Laying against my left side, with me feeling the wetness of her womanhood, she nuzzled her body next to mine; draping her leg across my midsection, unconsciously lightly exploring my chest hairs with her hand. I could feel her melting into me. And I could feel myself being deeply drawn to her.

We held each other in this position for what seemed an eternity, but after lifting my head up and checking the clock, only about 20 minutes had gone by. I slowly began stroking her hair to see if she was coming around. After about a minute Jessica began to stir. She lifted her head up to look into my eyes, and then smiled. To the day I die, I will never forget her smile at that moment. There was beauty, comfort, trust, and satisfaction radiating from her smile. I too smiled back to her, in a way letting her know, this was exceptionally precious for me too. She lowered her head back down onto my chest. No words were spoken. No words needed to be spoken. We were there; us, and our breathing, perfectly.

LONG PAUSE********************

A little while later I realized that I was very thirsty and needed some type of fuel if I was planning on making more of this night. With my right hand I reached over, lifted the hand set of the phone, and called room service. At this hour the kitchen was closed, But I could still order something to drink and a snack. After hearing my options, I decided on a couple of bottles of spring water and some fruit. I carefully put the phone back on its cradle, and went backing to listening to us breath.

About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. The knock startled Jessica and she lifter herself off of my chest. I told her it was room service; and she looked at me quisically, not be aware I had called a short while ago. I smiled at her, and got up from the bed, throwing some underwear on, and getting the door.

When I returned, Jessica had propped herself in the bed, with the sheet covering her body. She asked me when did I order to the room service, and I told her just a little while ago. She giggled, and then told me; "Wow, Ron, that was fantastic. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" I replied; "Oh yeah, that was something truly special. I can't remember such good connected sex as we just had". I was quite surprised these words rolled off of tongue. But, I must admit this little vixen, really blew my mind".

The fruit was delicious. It was an assortment of grapes, bananas, kiwi, and oranges. My body really responded well to some nourishment. We chatted a little bit about our lives, our work etc. As we spoke we learned that we were both romantacists.

It was about this time I glanced over at the clock and realized the time; 2:23AM. My plane left at 11AM and Jessica's left at 1PM. I then turned to her and said; "Do you see the time?". I don't think we want to call it a night yet, do we?" She laughed saying; "Ron, what do you think?; as she flipped the bed sheet off of her, giving me full view of her beautiful body.

It was at this point Jessica climbed up on top of me; straddling my waist with her legs, and shoulders with her arms. She just held her position there, smiling and gazing into my eyes. I returned the gaze and then she closed her eyes and lowered her lips to mine.

"Damn! Were her kisses sweet! Her lips were so full and soft as they pressed and caressed mine. I was helpless from keeping my mouth shut and not allowing her tongue in, dancing and playing upon mine. Jessica kissed me so intently and passionately, I immediately began to get hard again; (now don't forget I am 42, and not 24).

As she continued to kiss me, and I her, she lowered her waist down onto mine. Now what happened next drove my absolutely insane. With my cock getting harder, it now lay semi-erect, on my stomach. As Jessica lowered herself onto me, my cock just barely came in contact with her pussy.

Now as she kissed me, she began to rock back and forth; and with each movement, her pussy ever-so-lightly pressed itself against my now quickly growing hard-on. Jessica knew what she was doing. I could also tell that this was getting her turned on too, by the way her kissing intensified, and by the emerging wetness I could feel between her legs.

My hands quickly found her breasts. Jessica's breasts were very full and shapely. I enjoyed feeling their weight in my hands as I gently caressed them. As I continued to caress her breasts, Jessica teased my cock with her pussy more. Holding her voluptuous breasts in each hand, I carefully began to squeeze and pinch her nipples. This is when she began to moan again into my mouth.

And with her moaning , she also started pressing her pussy against my cock more and more firmly.

"Damn this felt good. You don't know how badly I wanted to just grab her hips and mount her on me right there". But, I wanted build the intensity further. So we continued on with this passionate kissing, breast squeezing, and pussy-cock teasing.

As we continued, we were both wanting more. As Jessica moved back, she now rolled her hips down a little, and I simultaneously rolled my pelvis up, making my cock press right at the opening of her now hungry little pussy. .I was getting harder, and she was getting wetter. I figured it was only a matter of time before that sweet cunt of hers, opened up, and swallowed my aching cock into it.

As I squeezed her nipples gently and tugged on them, Jessica pushed back harder onto me. Slowly she pushed my thick 9 inches of manhood into her. Once all of me was inside her, she broke away from our kissing and laid down on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her, and just held her close, feeling all of her luscious and sensuous body. Eventually, Jessica lifted her head and looked into my eyes, and said; "Ron, I have never felt so close and connected with anyone in my life".

I too felt the same. This woman was so bold in her way of revealing her feelings. This boldness of hers, just made me so much more attracted to her. I could quickly see this night was changing from a night of some good sex between two strangers; to one of where two wayward kindred spirits meet and share a very moving and sensuous night in Paris".

I responded with; "Jessica, you're right. I am feeling the same way. This is a very special and unique night for both of us". With that Jessica replied; "Well then Ron, let me make love to you right now". I responded with; "Jessica, my body and heart are your domain tonight".

She bent down and she kissed me with more passion than I had ever felt in my life. Her lips pressed hard against mine, her tongue moved fervently within my mouth. I felt as if I was being over taken by some sensuous being from another galaxy, the way she came after me with her wanton sex.

Jessica slowly, ever so slowly, began lifting her pussy up and off of my cock, but just stopping before my head popped out. In this position she then squeezed the head of my cock with her cunt.

Wow, this really shot bolts of electricity through me. Then she lowered herself down all the way. Next she tried to sit up on me, with all of me inside her, but she quickly grabbed hold of my waist and stopped, realizing I was just too big. I motioned for her to come back closer and kiss me. Our lips and tongues met again.

As we kissed my hands found her breasts again. Holding each one tenderly, I began to squeeze them together, cupping each from the outside. Jessica, laying against me, pushed herself down on me causing my cock to bend inside of her. The strain and pressure she was exerting on my cock felt so incredibly good. The tightness of her pussy held me right in place.

I took my hands off of her breasts and held her butt. With her still straining my cock within her, I began to slowly shake her butt. Jessica moaned in delight. Her tight pussy gyrating on my strained cock felt heavenly. I continued to shake her butt more intensely, feeling my cock almost begin to vibrate within her cunt.

Jessica turned and said to me; "Ron, the way you are shaking my butt with you inside me, is driving me crazy!" Well, it was driving me crazy too. After a few minutes of this, she raised herself up and brought her knees up along the sides of my waist. Now I placed my hands underneath her butt and I began to pump my large cock into her.

She yelled out; "Oh God Ron, yes, fuck my cunt. You are so big and this position is just driving me wild!" With that type of encouragement, I quickened the pace and let my cock slam into her a little harder. Pretty soon I had her bouncing up and down on me while the full length of my 9" cock was coming in and out on each thrust. It was just about then Jessica called out to me and said; "Ron, I need you to twist and pinch my nipples" I took my hands off of her butt and found her nipples quickly. With each hand now squeezing and pinching her nipples, Jessica began to ride me wildly.

I could see she was getting close to another orgasm. I lifted my head and began to suck and bite one of her nipples with my mouth. Jessica began grunting and slamming down on my cock even harder. You could now here our bodies slapping together. Her pace just kept on increasing. Sweat was now forming between her breasts and I began to taste her saltiness as I sucked hard on her nipple.

At was then Jessica yelled out in a deep and husky voice; "Ron, I am going to come! Ron, I am coming!!!!!!!!" At that moment her cunt just gripped me, rippling as it came all over me. Her juices just poured from her down my shaft and onto my balls. Jessica began to come down and slow her pace. Very quickly, she came to stop and collapsed on my chest. Her breasts covered in her sweat, the wetness of her pussy, just made my body wet and glistening too.

She was still breathing hard, with her head turned to me she whispers; "God Ron, I think I love you". Holding her so close, and feeling all of her so spent and vulnerable, I whispered back; "I love you too."

Jessica continued to lay on me for the next ten minutes, allowing herself to catch her breath and let her heart slow down. While I waited, my cock continued to pulse in her soaking wet pussy. I couldn't help but think of how I wanted to come this time.

After she had caught her breath, I rolled her over onto her back. She just laid there, legs spread, eyes closed, with a look of complete contentment. She barely opened her glazed eyes and said to me; "Ron, you can take me anyway you like. I am yours babe".

With her lying there, the sweat on her breasts, legs spread with her pussy lips swollen and wet, I wanted to take a moment and let this extraordinary visual sink in and make a permanent memory for me. I got between her legs, and held my body up over hers with my right arm. Feeling a little thirsty, I reached over with my left hand and grabbed an orange. I bit off a section of the orange, peel and all, and began to suck the juice from it. Then I decided I wanted to have more of the orange, but I wanted to do something differently.

Taking the orange in my hand and holding it like a baseball, I held it over Jessica's breasts and began to squeeze it slowly. The juice dribbled out from where I had bitten it, and fell down onto Jessica's beautiful breasts. As the juice pattered her breasts, the coldness of the juice caused Jessica to open her eyes. Once seeing what I was doing, she smiled and closed them again. I then bent down and began to lick the juice from her breasts. The taste of the orange, combined with her salty sweat, was incredible!

I continued to dribble the orange juice all over her breasts and then lick them clean. From there I continued down to her belly and then began dribbling the juice onto her pussy.

The taste of Jessica's pussy mixed with her own come, and the juice from the orange was heavenly! I squeezed and lapped, squeezed and lapped until the orange was nothing but crushed pulp. As I did this Jessica, moaned and raised her hips up to my mouth. I was getting so turned on again! I needed to come, and come hard!

Sitting on my knees I lifted her up and positioned my cock to the opening to her pussy. I slowly rubbed it up and down the length of her slit. She kept moaning and raising her hips. I couldn't take teasing myself anymore, I grabbed hold of my cock and slid it into her pussy all at once to the hilt. The suddenness of this, caused her to gasp and say; "God Ron, you still feel so big!"

I began fucking her cunt in earnest.. This wasn't the time to go slow and make love; no this was the time for me to build my orgasm and come. Her cunt was so open and wet that my cock just glided in and out. Trying to change the feeling I lifted each one of her legs high up and placed them against my shoulders. With this I was plunging real deep into her. The first time I stuffed my cock all the way in, Jessica gasped and exclaimed; "Ron, ouch, please stop, you're too deep".

My frustration to come was building. I had already come twice this amazing evening, and I knew coming a third time, at 42, was going to take some special effort.

As I continued to fuck her cunt, with her legs on my shoulders; but not being able to stuff all of my cock in her, my cock slipped out. As it did, it came to rest right on her sexy butt hole.

"Damn, the thought of me fucking this beautiful starlit in the ass with my huge cock, just caused my body to tighten and tingle all over."

I reached down and began rubbing copious amounts of her pussy juice on her butt hole. Jessica moaned with delight. After having lubed her butt hole, I knew I had to go real slow, or it was lights out for me, There have been only two women who I have been able to get my cock into their ass. So with Jessica, I slowly began pressing gently against her butt hole, teasing it to open up.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers